[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Defense in Culturally Enriched Countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1487555541514m.jpg (41KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487555541514m.jpg
41KB, 706x1024px
Alright guys, I might be taking a trip to Europe this Sept, really want to see that old world art and architecture and drink at a real Irish pub, however with all the beautiful and tolerant cultural enticement going on, I want a means to defend myself. Obviously toting a gun around Europe will be impossible, so my current idea is to make a plastic sword that can be broken down. How feasible is this? I know there are plastics on similar levels to metal in terms of tensile strength but I have my doubts about them properly holding an edge. As far as the takedown aspect of the weapon, I can 3D print it with screws or dowels or whatever it needs. Price isn't really an issue. Any thoughts?
>>
>>33476826
*cultural enrichment
>>
>>33476826
Just stab them with a screwdriver like everyone else without autism.
>>
1. /k/ is not a good place to get law advice.
2. Europe is not a single state, the laws vary between countries.
3. You are gay for thinking about a sword. You should be thinking about a batton.
>>
Don't look like someone a scrawny arab piece of shit thinks he could rob and you should be fine
Also you can acquire a dagger in Europe fairly easily, I believe Toledo has quite the industry for it
>>
>>33476864
1. Not asking for law advice
2. Almost every country in Europe is no-funz. And I didn't refer to it as a country.
3. Alright, baton ideas?
>>
File: Fry trolling or stupid.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Fry trolling or stupid.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>
>>33476878
I'm going to be taking a lot of public transportation. Don't even the trains there have metal detectors? And yeah I'm definitely buying a dagger and mailing it to myself. Just very sure I won't be able to carry it around.
>>
I'm already commissioning a friend who makes chainmail to put some in the inside of some vests and shirts for me. I'm planning on taking trains in Germany, I have no intention of being an easy target for mudslimes.

>>33476889
I miss old /k/.
>>
>>33476864
Also I had considered batons but I figure a sword would be easier to conceal because flat pieces. Batons of any weight have some girth to them especially if they are plastic.
>>
1. You are. You're asking is it feasible to bring a flat pack weapon to subvert the local laws.
2. A flippant answer in ignorance to something I didn't say or suggest isn't an answer.

You are putting yourself at risk for being send home with a ban. Honestly dude, are you seriously expecting to be allowed to walk around in a foreign country carrying a weapon?
>>
>>33476962
For
>>33476884
>>
>>33476921
>implying you were here for old /k/
>>
>>33476962
Asking if it is possible to bring a flat pack weapon to subvert local isn't asking for legal advice is it now? I'm fully aware that it is illegal. I have no intention of walking around certain areas of Germany or London in their current condition without some means of self defense with more reach than a tazer.
>>
>>33476962
Also is this really that hard for you to comprehend? I'd rather go home with a ban than in a body bag.I have no intention of being violent or drawing attention to myself. But not being prepared for the worst is asking for it.
>>
>>33476996
Old /k/ would humor ideas like this while still fully acknowledging their retardedness. New /k/ is no fun allowed.
>>
>>33476826
For now, just stay in white areas, don't look like a victim, and mind your own business. Europe isn't that far gone yet
>>
>>33476826
Get some pepper spray you fucking mong. Afaik the kind thats designed to protect you from animals usually isnt illegal even if the ones designed to protect you from people are. You can probably just buy one when you arrive if you cant take it with you through tsa
>>
>>33477034
This is probably the best advice. The main reason I ask this is because I hear bad tales of the train in Germany which I will be taking.
>>
>>33476894
Are u serious
>>
>>33477039
I'll do this regardless. Although I can tell you that the ones not designed for use on people are very very illegal to use on people regardless if it is legal to have.
>>
>>33477030
>Old /k/ would humor ideas like this

Whatever you need to tell yourself dude.
>>
>>33477134
>while still fully acknowledging their retardedness.

Whatever you need to cherrypick dude. :^)
>>
>>33476826
Get a cane/walking stick, that's about it
>>
>>33477184
I was thinking about a collapsable hiking stick, yeah.
>>
File: shuriken_swastika.jpg (26KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
shuriken_swastika.jpg
26KB, 200x180px
>>33476826
Bring throwing stars, shitskins are afraid of them.
>>
>>33477162
I didn't take issue with that part, /k/ at any point in time would be aware that this is a stupid idea, especially since this board used to be more autistic than it is now.

/k/ is a containment board after all.
>>
>>33477225
Throwing stars are even gayer than teleports-behind-you-unsheaths-plastic-sword. Shitskins are afraid of everything. Plastic or non metal throwing stars are even gayer.
>>
>>33477192
Get some collapsable umbrellas instead. Pretty cheap and you look less of an asburger compared to carrying a hiking stick in a city.
>>
I am skeptical of advice about batons/knives/nonlethal. Here in MN you need a weapons permit (the technical term literally nobody uses for our permit to carry) to even carry a baton or tazer, and we're considered fairly uncucked for a blue state.
>>
>>33477300
This is a cool idea. Go full Jackie Chan from Shanghai Knights on shitskins should bad things happen. Siiiiiiiingiiiiiing iiiinnnn the raaaaiiiinnn...
>>
Tactical flashlight. Scalloped edges and small, compact design make for a good multipurpose striking weapon.
>>Vat ist das, Herr Anon?
>>Das ist flashlight, Herr officer
>>Vhy zee flashlight?
>>I like to see things.
>>
>>33477325
See I have issue with terms like "relatively uncucked". You are either free or you aren't. Alaska is probably the only uncucked state right now.
>>
>>33477335
I can get an 30 thousand lumen one for like 20 dollars. Thanks man, solid advice.
>>
>>33477348
pretty much any state with permit carry and no mag restrictions is uncucked desu. Alaska is pretty fucking based though
>>
>>33477370
*constitutional carry, i'm fucking retarded
>>
Don't over think it just bring a knife.
>>
>>33477429
I'm going to look up knife laws for all the places I'm visiting but you know all advice for knife fighting consist of "dont" right? Also in bongland you have be 18 just to buy a butter knife and police regularly brag on twitter about confiscation of rusty sporks and shit. Bongland is too cucked for knives.
>>
>>33477462
Bong here.
Batons as such are illegal, but if you play pool it's perfectly fine to have a cased two or three part cue. Just be sure to get location of pool halls in cities you plan to visit.
>>
>>33476826
Wear titanium mail. It's not that heavy and you can completely conceal it underneath your clothing.
>>
>>33477059
Even in an actual self defense scenario? Wow im glad im not a european jfc
>>
>>33476826
One day, in kebabastan, Autisanon decided to walk through the part of town that looked like a typical afgahn village
"Wait a sec Mohammed, I'll fight you as soon as my sword is put together..."
These were the last thing Autisanon remembers saying, before he woke up in hospital, with no money, no plastic sword and a very sore asshole.
>>
>>33476826
You are a moron. All flavours of niggers will leave you alone if you don't go into sketchy areas at sketchy hours. This isn't detroit
>>
>>33477429
>Save a life, bin that knife!
>>
File: 1473805364605.jpg (69KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473805364605.jpg
69KB, 657x527px
>>33478395
>tfw they don't even steal the plastic sword
>>
>>33476826
Also batons are illegal. Serious injury is illegal. Attacking or defending with a knife or any weapon really is illegal and will get you jailed, not banned
>>
>>33476894
I was in Spain a while back and took a dagger on a train
>>
>>33476826
Carry a dagger, say you're a siekh. Cry discrimination if they try and stop you.
>>
>>33476826
Just make a fucking millwall brick every morning, you sperg.
>>
>>33478904
I'll have to learn the accent but this could work.
>>
and its threads like this which are why most europeans look at America, and think the population are fucking idiots.

Seriously?
Are you really that utterly delusional, and divorced from reality.

Are you really so clueless that you're likely to wander into the European cities' equivalents of LA or Detroit projects?

Have you been sucking on the Fox teat for so long you actually think that the entirety of Europe is some terrorist-infested wasteland where you have to bring weapons to survive?
>>
>>33476884
Get one of those combat pens
>>
File: 1486309755205.jpg (22KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486309755205.jpg
22KB, 313x313px
Spain here.

Only anything close quarters combat in-terms of just buying the weapon.

You can buy some firearm weapons but it requires a fuckton of signing papers and going through several tests.

>mfw my dream is owning a CETME but only Americans can do that
>>
>>33479330
This.
Also op is coming from the culturally rich nation
>>
>>33479330
Neither you fucking idiot. But imagining I'm going into the thunderdome is just fun. I know you don't like fun but you can just ignore it without being a buzzkill to the people who do.
>>
How about movie somewhere else with actually laws that protect you.
>>
>>33479954
This.

Just find a place that made assault and robbery illegal and you're good to go.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.