[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All bullets should cost $5,000 dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: CHRIS-ROCK.jpg (27KB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
CHRIS-ROCK.jpg
27KB, 425x239px
> Chris Rock’s “Bullet Control”: “I think all bullets should cost $5,000 dollars!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWjhTWv9eUs

Well, /k/, does he have a point?
>>
>>33475437
only works if you have a monopoly on bullet materials
>>
>>33475443
Of course, that's implied.

> “… You don’t need no gun control. You know what you need? We need some bullet control. Man, we need to control the bullets, that’s right. l think all bullets should cost $5,000 dollars! Five thousand dollars for a bullet. You know why? ‘Cause if a bullet costs $5,000, there’d be no more innocent bystanders. That’d be it. Every time someone gets shot, people will be like, ”Damn, he must have did somethin’… Shit, they put $5o,000 worth of bullets in his ass!’ People would think before they killed somebody, if a bullet cost $5,000. ‘Man, l would blow your fucking head off, if l could afford it. l’m gonna get me another job, l’m gonna start saving some money…and you’re a dead man! You better hope l can’t get no bullets on layaway!’ So even if you get shot by a stray bullet… you won’t have to go to no doctor to get it taken out. Whoever shot you would take their bullet back…. l believe you got my property.”’
>>
>>33475437
yeah

no nigs are loading their own
>>
File: DSu8X9e.gif (216KB, 748x500px) Image search: [Google]
DSu8X9e.gif
216KB, 748x500px
>>33475437
>>
File: 1489499892725.png (176KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
1489499892725.png
176KB, 640x618px
Did the atf ruling on transportation of wet powder get overturned yet?
>>
>a black person calling for guns to be usable only by the rich
this doesn't make sense.
>>
>>33475437
It should also cost LE $5000
Per bullet too.

>So every time one of laquesia's 15 illegitimate children dindu nuffins, she not only gets charged for the burial/cremation but also gets an invoice for the bullets that took her baybeh boi
>>
>>33475437
>melt down old lead wheel weights
>make your own gunpowder or use match heads
>reload primers from strike anywhere matches
>make profit of $4,999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7LWCFH5Gc
>>
>>33475471
He's rich.
>>
>>33475437
>implying black people wouldn't sell illegal bullets along with illegal drugs
>>
It's a joke you dips. One can only make so much comedy about living as a rich black man.
>>
>>33475437
>we should make it do that people can't train any more, so that people using guns will not be safe or proficient in their use.
>oh no, a bystander was shot and the bad guy got away?
>we must need more gun control
>>
>>33475541
Sure but by that same logic, you'd be busy making bath salts right now. If you made bullets 5k, you would have to ban reloading your own and enforce those laws with hard time when they catch you.
>>
>>33475437
well, considering I have ~35k total ammo stored and I can also... sure.
>>
>>33475437
>Well, /k/, does he have a point?
Barely. I guess that would enact "gun control" for all but the richest of the rich ceos.
But it's a comedy act, and nothing they say on stage necessarily reflects their, or anybody else's views. They say whatever they have to to get a laugh.
>>33476307
Same here, I've only got ~20k rounds and would be cool with a $100 million retirement in my 30's.
>>
its a joke from a comedian, you can tear apart the common sense aspect of it all day long but its just a joke so im just going to enjoy it for what it is

as far as comics/jokes go at least hes not too preachy like 90% of them
>oh here is a funny joke...but no really heres a serious political stance ill soapbox with because I have the stage and want to seem intelligent
>LOL what do you mean you take offense, im a COMEDIAN, get over it amirite?
aka the john stewart defense. Most comedians, especially stand ups, try to get political at some point because theyre bored of living a lackluster existance and want to seem mature, after doing years of penis jokes
same for any celebrity, you really think katy perry or merly streep knows anything about politics beyond a 9th grade education or that they can speak for everyone? especially living rich in hollywood? Fuck no, but let them act all "smart" so they can pat themselves on the back and get brownie points
its why you shouldnt listen to a famous person points of view on practically anything
>>
>>33475437
>Well, /k/, does he have a point?

No, he's a fuckin comedian. He's saying things that he thinks are funny not necessarily realistic or useful.

Except for maybe his divorce this past year.

So in conclusion, don't let comedians be your source of policy information you faggot.
>>
It's clearly a joke, anon. In the same act he shit on gun control advocates. "Fuck that, I like guns. Having a gun means I don't have to work out."
>>
>>33475437
This dude went on SNL and made a 9/11 and Boston Marathon joke, I cant think of a bigger retard
>>
>>33475437
It wouldn't past muster if it was challenged. Which means other gun related taxes could be declared unconstitutional.

>tfw liberals accidentally get NFA repealed because taxing a right is declared infringement
>>
>>33475437
Faggot has no idea how piss easy it is to melt lead and make powder
>>
>man who represents an underprivileged demographic actually recommends financially excluding them from a constitutional right
All votes should come with a literacy test guys!
I wonder how many bullets they paid him in to spout that stupid shit
>>
>>33475437

Sure. Only if we make voter ID mandatory and make the ID cost $50. Let's see illegal immigrants and spooks ever give democrats an election again.
>>
>>33477691
>muh "THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T JOKE ABOUT" maymay

Go back to facebook/reddit
>>
>>33475437
The only time I don't think jokes like this are funny is when it had the power to sway undecided people with a retarded opinion/not serious joke.

Reminds me of an Australian comedian that pops up on the stand up channel on Pandora I listen to, where he rants at the audience for a solid ten minutes about how bad and unnecessary guns are, and how Australians are smart and reasonable for his assertion of Australia outright banning firearms.

That being said, I think Chris Rock is hilarious.
>>
>>33478029
Tee-hee, don't mind him, he's just a comedian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8sED2Mj9n0
>>
>>33475459

Eventually you'd have a semi smart nig loading some over/under pressure bullets and slanging them lol
>>
>>33475464
I thought they got overruled after ATF got scolded by the scientific community for trying to ban lab material.
>>
>>33475452
>you won’t have to go to no doctor to get it taken out. Whoever shot you would take their bullet back…. l believe you got my property
>l believe you got my property

I laughed the first time I watched this. He's funny.

Anons taking him seriously need to lighten the fuck up. Go debate something said by a moralist comedian if you like, Chris Rock is just out for laughs (and cash money)
>>
File: fucking k.png (616KB, 499x727px) Image search: [Google]
fucking k.png
616KB, 499x727px
>>33478453
That was the cunts name

My sister puts this guy on and he is funny for a while but then changes gears into this like unfunny as fuck 20 minutes about guns.

Chris Rock is saying absurd shit thats funny this guy is just a whiny cunt.
>>
>>33475460
I love this quote it somehow implies that we're using anti-tank missiles to take out single guys.
>>
>>33478517
Nope.
>>
>trying to analyze a joke made a someone that is paid to make jokes
is /k/ actually autistic after all?
>>
>>33475460

>spending $80k per shot to protect millions of dollars worth of equipment, training, and soldier is somehow an egregious offense
>>
>>33475437

>each bullet now costs $5000

So what he's saying is that he wants more white millionaires in America.
>>
Do eet! I'll be a millionaire. - Cheaperthandirt.
>>
>>33480688
Yes. This and all other threads here are proof
>>
>>33477677
I kek'd
>>
>>33475437
>i think candy should grow on trees
>i think beer should come out of my faucet
>i think blowjobs should cost a dollar
>i think...very little
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.