[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys carry when you ride, and what do you ride? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 4C8.jpg (252KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4C8.jpg
252KB, 1920x1200px
How do you guys carry when you ride, and what do you ride?
I've been carrying IWB at 4 o'clock but I recently decided I want to go with a shoulder holster. How feasible is that for riding a sport bike? Partially leaned over the tank, just wondering if the shoulder holster will hang weird, never used one before so I just dont know.
>pic related, not actually my bike, but my bike.
>>
There's a lot of different kinds of shoulder holster. None of the good ones really "hang" at all.
Shoulder holsters are dumb though.
>>
>>33472933
>Shoulder holsters are dumb though.
I guess in a way thats true, but I would rather have a firearm pulverize my ribcage than break my spine.
I feel like either mounting the firearm on the tank, or shoulder holster would be most accessible for riding a sportbike though.
>>
>>33472914
Just get a tank bag and keep it in there.
>>
>>33472914
Fuck all these faggots talkin shit. Now I can't speak to carrying while riding a sport bike, but anytime I go riding into the desert/hills where there's meth-heads or spooky shit in general, you're damn sure I have my galco miami classic leather shoulder holster. Easiest and most comfortable way to carry a full size and 2 addtl magazine. They're awesome in the winter to CC too.
>>
>>33473165
I forgot to add that there was ONE time the holster got me laid. Granted I was wearing it ironically, but technically, that holster got me pussy.
>>
>>33472914
>>33472914
I carry at 3/9 o'clock. Reasonably comfortable. Can't imagine a shoulder holster being very comfortable with a backpack.

If I crash, I'm sure my hip will be fucked, but oh well.
>>
File: 1440906024922.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1440906024922.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I just carry mine like a normal human being.
>and what do you ride?
Something fast
>>
File: img544.jpg (336KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
img544.jpg
336KB, 1200x800px
i bike to work 7 miles and i just carry iwb O'Clock like i do everywhere else.

cant imagine a motorcycle would be any different
>>
>>33473313
It's basically the same with a motorcycle other than the fact that you're not using the same mode of transportation a child uses.
>>
>>33473313
I also ride a bike, own 3 of them, and it isn't any different.
>>33473268
My post
>>
I ride and I carry a shield AIWB. Really isn't any different than carrying in the car. Feels about the same.
>>
>>33472914
you are living your life wrong if you think you need to carry while sportbikng. assuming its not detroit
>>
>>33472951
Carry at 3 like a normal person then
>>
>>33472977
This right here. Tank bags are awesome.
>>
File: og granpa.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
og granpa.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>33472914
only way to carry while ridin'
>>
>>33474982
>Why do you think you need a gun while in a grocery store!?
>Why do you need a gun while going out for a walk!?
>Why do you need a gun at work!?

You're literally Moms against Guns tier
>>
>>33475320
keep the hood safe H
>>
>>33472914
I put mine in my riding jacket pocket
>>
>>33475320
Keep the hood safe H
>>
I put mine in my side luggage if im using it, if not I have a pocket by my chest to put it in on my jacket. The hardest part is going from the jacket to iwb without bein seen
>>
>>33475320
keep the hood safe H
>>
>>33475320
Keep the hood safe H
>>
Carry inside the belt on my bike. Have a CBR650F. It works fine and stays out of sight with a jacket all the time which I have every time I ride so it's a non issue. Occasionally I deep carry in an out of the way pocket in my backpack.
>>
I do ankle which is pretty much a constant anyway though it is harder to get to with the pants I wear. I also keep 26 in my tank bag but I have no idea what I'll do after I get rid of my cruiser and get something else. It would be alot easier if I were a squid, I'd just iwb like I normally do.
>>
>>33480303
Galco ankle glove is life, Galco ankle glove is love. I'll add that's it' a glock 43 as well.
>>
>>33474982
fucking aye, I also have one of those bickes that never needs gas, a gut that never needs food or water, and I'm exempt from stopping in traffic/lights/signs. Nothing going to get me boi.
>>
Around town, IWB at 4 o'clock, Glock 43, 2016 FZ07. Long rides in the country, I'll operate out and wear my Kenai chest holster with G19.

>>33474982

Maximum trolling, m7. 10/10
>>
>>33472977

No way, fag. Tank bags are the fanny packs of bikes.
>>
What pistols have you all demo'ed with your riding gloves? I've been thinking about bike carry but only a few of my pistols' trigger guards dont get caught up when wearing my gloves.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.