[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DeFranco is /OURGUY/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: philip-defranco.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
philip-defranco.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Looks like ProGun mainstream Youtubers are coming out of the closet now!

Skip to 07:50

https://youtu.be/EgffyL600Zo
>>
I haven't watched a ton of this guys content but from what I've seen he actually attempts to be fair and impartial and I commend him for that.
>>
>>33472827
I never watched much of his stuff but I always assumed he was pretty liberal but I guess not.
>>
>>33472919
Not all liberals (or moderates) dislike guns or gun ownership.
>>
>>33472976
I know that, but I mean like stereotypically anti-gun type of liberal. I'm moderate myself so I'm sure I share some views with him if he does lean left politically.
>>
>>33472827
Still hate him
>>
>>33473055
I've just heard of him, why you hate him?
>>
Idubbz is one, likely Johntron too
>>
I've been watching him for years. He's always been pro gun and never been shy about it.

Personally, he's the only person I go to for news about pop media, he's the least biased person I've found thus far.
>>
It's like everyone forgot that live q&a he did with Biden after Sandy Vag where he went pro-gun on him.
>>
I'm always really hyped when YouTubers I watch are pro gun.
>>
>>33472827
I watched him since 2011. First video I saw was about the death of Osama bin Laden. Feels like forever ago.
>>
>>33473549
Eh, John Tron is a New Yorker and while I love the Stamper and the other guys from Sleepy Cabin, but they are east coasters and don't have guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rFQi8U5Z4
>>
>>33472976
no, but they'd happily vote for people who will fuck over gun rights without glancing while simultaneously debating the merits of legalizing man-on-boy marriage
>>
Demolition Ranch collab when?
>>
>>33472842
this, I like that he calls his own bullshit and bias
>>
>>33473948
>Stamper doesnt have guns.

Look up his old video about him feeding a stray fox. He jokingly pulls out a gun with live ammo.
>>
Never liked the style of his videos, but he seems like a good guy. Props to him for saying that, thank god someone on YouTube thinks it's not a crime to defend yourself. So fucking absurd.
>>
Literally who
>>
He made a video about my fetish and I feel really conflicted about him now.
>>
>>33472842
Everyone has a bias but from what little I've seen of PDF's videos, he is a good honest guy
>>
>>33474080
I vaguely remembered that video, you can see it at 0:59.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYx-TlaBetA
>>
>>33474080
Looked like a cz83 to
>>
>>33472827

He had a pretty fucked up childhood and one of his mothers boyfriends tried to murder him and his mother. I can see him owning a gun just because of that situation. When he was on h3h3's podcast he said he was kind of freaked out because he didn't know where that guy was now.
>>
>>33474349
That was a crazy episode. Especially when he talks about the previous boyfriend(s) being incredibly abusive. Then his mother gets involved with a drug dealer who always treated him like his own son. Then tries to murder them when they find his pill stash and is afraid they will go to the cops.
>>
>>33472919
From 4chan's point of view might be liberal, but he's a self-stated libertarian and as far as New Yorkers/Californians go he's rather right-leaning.
>>33473573
>He's always been pro gun and never been shy about it.
Shy is the wrong word, Philly's not really shy at all... but on his show he's VERY nuanced. He always plays devil's advocate with himself and works to appeal to everyone, so it's easy for liberal fans to overlook his (self-admitted) right-leaning bias.
>>33473724
Seriously.
>>33474043
I still want to see a collab between Smarter Every Day and Demo Ranch.
>>
>Some guy I've never heard of talking about a situation between a guy and a girl I've both never heard of.
Yet I can't stop watching...
>>
>>33474080
>>33474226
Yup. Sleepycabin was set up in Philadelphia so I'm not surprised they had a gun in their old office.
>>
>>33472827
>all three robbers got killed
>their getaway driver is getting charged with 3 counts of first degree murder
Everything went better than expected. Get fucked.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.