[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with Swedes selling unused military gear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sweden yes.png (7KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
sweden yes.png
7KB, 349x349px
What's up with Swedes selling unused military gear?
>>
Like seriously I bought one of their old tarps that looks like it's from WWI and it was still almost new.
>>
File: 1470081589312.jpg (138KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470081589312.jpg
138KB, 2000x1200px
We've been dismantling our military for ages and while we have private actors creating world-class weaponry it's all being sold to shitskins.
Military spending as a portion of GDP is just over 1% which is really pitiful. That trend has begun slowly turning now though, with all the schvitzing over the "Russia's gonna fuck everyone up" narrative we've had shoved down our throats for a few years.
Having a strong military is of course good, especially good insofar as it'll help us natives come RAHOWA. The worrying aspect is that the gov will probably funnel ISIS-returners and """""syrian refugees""""" in there, calling it integration so our armed forces will look like the US' soon enough.

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>33470922
>I bought one of their old tarps that looks like it's from WWI and it was still almost new.

That must have been one of their Special Forces Operator tarps.
>>
>>33471170
>just over 1% GDP spending on defence

The Canadian Armed Forces would love that.
>>
>>33470848
t e l l m e w h e r e
>>
>>33471170
>We've been dismantling our military for ages

Sweden: Chickenshit since 1815.
>>
>>33471170
Japan also spends like 1 percent of their gdp for defence and look how much more capable their "self defence force" compared to the swedes
>>
>>33471322
look how much more capable their " maritime self defence force" are compared to the swedes

fify

Japan ground force are nothing to brag about and I'd argue that SwAF a bit better than JASDF, simply because of their reliance of legacy aircraft

Those 1 percent went mostly to the Navy
>>
>>33471568
Japan can deploy Godzilla and mahou shoujo though.
>>
>>33471170
>ISIS-returners
Why is your people so fucking delusional? You fucks are already accepting people who when fight abroad for the caliphate.
>>
>>33470848
I don't know. I was thinking of buying some of their stuff online, but I'm kinda scared that cuckholdery is contagious.
>>
I love their m49 and59 shirts, they're comfy as fuck and don't have buttons for no good reason, I have a load of their brown wool socks too since they're cheaper and last longer than commercial wool or merino wool socks that cost more (at least until you start getting to the premium hiking socks like darn toughs).

Along with the 80% wool Dutch green socks I refuse to buy overpriced modern shitty wool socks, they pile up too fast if they're actually majortiy wool (probably because the merino meme) or else they're like 40% wool and the rest is plastic; for simple wool socks these surplus ones are the best value. I have no problem hiking all day in them, airing them over night and hiking the next day with them on too and they cost a 1/3rd of an actual 'hiking' sock.
>>
>>33470848
Sweden usee to have large quantities of gear stored in dispersed warehouses to use when the russians invaded.
Then the soviet collapsed and the government deluded themselves to thinking that the russians where no longer a threat and sold off all the the stuff. Now when they realise that the russians still exist they try to rebuild but it will be years before the military is in decent condition.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.