[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: cabecera-s-by-shakira.jpg (210KB, 1920x690px) Image search: [Google]
cabecera-s-by-shakira.jpg
210KB, 1920x690px
Let's say I want my collection to be relatively stable in value, and to hopefully go up in value as time goes on, so I won't be a poorfag. What should I be looking at?

Pic not related
>>
File: 50-BMG-Desert-Eagle-deagle.jpg (102KB, 1000x449px) Image search: [Google]
50-BMG-Desert-Eagle-deagle.jpg
102KB, 1000x449px
Starter would be some mil-surps.

Mainly stock on some ammo and trade that off when things go a bit dry. From there slowly look for deals at local gunshows/armslist and see what oddities are in good condition that can resell.

I'm saving up for a transferable HK33 for my main investment (that's gonna fucking suck writing that check, but it's gonna be worth it.)
>>
>>33463657
Diff buy MGs or anything NFA.
You WILL end up losing a shotload of money wether it's tomorrow or twenty years from now.
>>
Things that are collectible today will probably become more so in the future. Fn isnt going to make more fnc. Hk isnt going to make more mk23s.
>>
>>33463657
milsurp
>>
I'm not planning on using these guns frequently or buying meme guns like an AR 15, is this really a loss? I've heard that guns tend to increase in value as time goes on
>>
>>33463767
Well, the market is saturated with AR-15s.

Like to the point that you can find some Anderson Lowers for like $30. It's only a matter of time before the sub-$300 ARs will arise.
>>
>>33463657
>What should I be looking at?
Something that isn't guns.
>>
>>33463657
collect land parcels instead of guns,guns are infinite, habitable land is not.
>>
>>33463749
Ummm. H&K still make Mark 23s. They're a low-production item but they have not been discontinued.
>>
M1 Garands from the CMP, buy 5/year. Luger P08's, HK P7M8
>>
autos you cant afford because people dont want the price on the ones have to go down
>>
File: F9ZHMSp.jpg (159KB, 795x830px) Image search: [Google]
F9ZHMSp.jpg
159KB, 795x830px
>>33463657
OP, listen to these anons. I can't wait until the day I can stand on land that I own.

>>33463801
>>33463832
>>
File: 1487791753127.jpg (58KB, 564x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487791753127.jpg
58KB, 564x561px
>>33463657
>guns as an investment

speculation =/= investing
>>
http://www.breachbangclear.com/gun-deals-that-werent/

read it and weep bitches
>>
>>33463657
unless you buy or have built something made of unobtanium, its not worth it really.

owning lots of guns can be good later say if you need something, you can sell one and make some cash, but unless its something really rare guns take ages to increase in value and most modern firearms are produced in LARGE quantities.

example?
some anon who owns a gun&pawn shop bought a fucking dshk in .50bmg. that would be excellent choice for investment.
>>
>>33463742
dammit I fucking hope so
>>
>>33463657
buying pretty much anything genuinely russian is a safe bet for now.
Getting an SVD or something of that ilk will probably be worth insane dosh years from now.
>>
>>33463657
.22 LR ammo.
>>
>>33463657
Buy a shitload of colt. Colt will always be pricey and fudds have some kind of collector's sentiment for it
>>
>>33463657
>What should I be looking at?
wine. do a little research, get a few cases of some good reds. store them properly then auction them off in n+1 where n > 10 years
>>
>>33464351
The article was decent but the author seems like a total douchenozzle
>>
>>33466001
I also expect Colt products to increase in value when Colt (((ownership))) finally runs the company into the dirt and they close the doors.

Good investment? IDK. Probably better than a safe full of Glocks though.
>>
>>33463657
high yield bonds. firearms for the most part decrease in value in time when adjusted for inflation. milsurp is undervalued when it's fresh, because the cost of it's production was already paid for by a government, it'll bump to around its material value when people realize it. the only guns that really appreciate are rare and special to begin with, historical significance also helps.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.