[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look up reviews on Google for your sheriff office. Post good ones.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: FEMA.png (35KB, 664x370px) Image search: [Google]
FEMA.png
35KB, 664x370px
Look up reviews on Google for your sheriff office.
Post good ones.
>>
https://www.yelp.com/biz/chicago-police-department-chicago

None of it is particularly interesting really.
>>
File: turrurists.jpg (83KB, 388x800px) Image search: [Google]
turrurists.jpg
83KB, 388x800px
Huh, I forgot about that thing. I didn't live here at the time but there are tons of reviews like this.
>>
File: DakotaCoSheriff.jpg (152KB, 795x686px) Image search: [Google]
DakotaCoSheriff.jpg
152KB, 795x686px
>>33461252
Huh...
>>
File: college towns are nice.png (35KB, 792x657px) Image search: [Google]
college towns are nice.png
35KB, 792x657px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170328-202150.png (238KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170328-202150.png
238KB, 1080x1920px
No fuckin idea what shes talking about, there isnt anyone to be racist against, everyone here is white.

Its been 18 months since I saw a black person and 6 months since Ive seen somebody of one of the other minority races.
>>
>>33461855
Maybe she identifies as black shit lord.
>>
File: Screenshot (264).png (44KB, 717x431px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (264).png
44KB, 717x431px
I'm surprised there are positive ratings at all. I figured the only people who would feel the need to "review" a police department were people who were upset with them.
>>
>Two google reviews
>Both five stars
>One comment only says "good job guys", the other review has no comment

>Look up facebook reviews
>17 five star reviews, mostly without comments
>1 one star review, with no comment
>1 three star review, thinking they were the detention center, which they are not affiliated with

I've gotta say, they actually do a really good job.
>>
File: 2017-03-28.png (55KB, 779x565px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-28.png
55KB, 779x565px
Ha, fucking faggot thinks he's in I-5 and a 120lbs boy doesn't need to wear a seat belt. This person is indicative of the fucking retards that live in this god forsaken county.

Deputies around here are chill as long as you aren't a total asshole. I got pulled over going to work for not wearing a seatbelt, told the officer I was carrying a pistol. He said, "Alright, well leave it where it is and I'll leave mine alone too," wrote me the ticket and said have a nice day. Literally the only ticket I've ever gotten, every other time I've been pulled over was a warning.
>>
>>33462012
I wrote that post like a stroke victim. I need to lay down.
>>
>tfw old sheriff's department was the one that threw the flashbang in the living room and burnt the baby up
>tfw knew that baby's family

My current sheriff has a 4.4 on Facebook

>Called 911 Bc a guy was breaking into my house and the police didn't show up. Called again 2hr later and still never came. Thank God I have a protective dog who got him out. Very disappointed and extremely unsettling. Interesting that I got 2 ridiculously minor speeding tickets in 1 week but when there was an actual need for the police they just didn't bother showing up. To a girl alone in her house and a stranger trying to get in. Nice one! :)

Ironic it's a white girl who dates a jigaboo. That's why I own an arsenal of guns.
>>
File: v1R5Z.png (54KB, 715x564px) Image search: [Google]
v1R5Z.png
54KB, 715x564px
This reads like bullshit but it's entirely believable honestly.
>>
>>33461252
That either happened in Rapid or Sioux Falls. That bullshit doesn't happen around here because those degenerates don't really leave the cities.

Pierre's boring, but at least its comfy boring.
>>
>>33461252
Who the fuck writes a review for a Sheriff's Office?

>Oh yeah. Let me check reviews before I decide which county to get arrested in.
>>
>>33462012
So he's pissed that he was breaking the law and got caught? That's a real asset to the gene pool right there.
>>
>>33462456

That doesn't sound like the worst idea, actually. You could get some kind of idea of their response time, or get the names of particularly stupid fuckers.

>I called the cops a billion times about trivial bullshit and they never come out to my house anymore! I live at...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGSB7Zh2F1A

Not my local Sheriff, but my City PD.
>>
>>33463021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQV3qzZLBX8
>>
>>33462118
>>tfw knew that baby's family
You associate with meth heads?
>>
>>33462204

>no real name

lelfake

This reads like:

> RRREEEEEEEE MUH ENTITLEMENT HOW DARE HE INTERRUPT A STRONG WOMYN'S DAY
>>
>>33462012
>120 lbs
a manlet no doubt
>>
>SFPD
where dreams, dignity & self respect go to die. everybody there including you, all the other civilians, officers, clerks, etc are miserable. if someone could give cancer a physical location it would be 850 Bryant Street.
>>
>>33463793
I have no idea what would posses someone to work in the Bay Area, especially as a cop, since every other person you encounter will be A STONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN #BLM JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON type
>>
>>33463816
they pay a lot considering you don't need any actual skills to get the job. all you need is a clean record or the ability to lie. according to my relatives who have to deal with them on a daily basis as part of their jobs they hire a lot of dumb motherfuckers.
>>
>>33462427
Rapid city cops are bro tier if you're white, fuck black hills patrol though. Epitome of wannabe cops
>>
>>33462012
Hello Chelan country anon. Seattle anon here.
>>
File: tc sheriff.png (28KB, 976x391px) Image search: [Google]
tc sheriff.png
28KB, 976x391px
Central Mexifornia reporting in
>>
Well that was depressing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.