[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grendel P12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170303_223444.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170303_223444.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Picked this up last month for a buck 30. When I fired it off first time it shot fine second time it kept misfiring and had to recock it. And also noticed it would expelled the next bullet with the casing sometimes too. Anyone have any solutions to the problem I am having.
>>
No one has any ideas?
>>
>>33461213
>>33461908
Yah. you bought a fucking piece of shit offbrand gun. The fuck were you expecting?
>>
>>33461944
>off brand

Dude who made this gun founded kale-tech. This is the first gun to ever use polymers. I thought /k/ was supposed to know shit.
>>
File: 1490398694551.jpg (43KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
1490398694551.jpg
43KB, 320x313px
>>33461213
Worst gun I've ever laid hands on. Just wait until you try taking it down for cleaning. Give yourself an extra hour or two to put it back together, and I'd advise wearing work gloves.
>>
>>33462121
I only got it because it was 130 and I needed it because someone broke into my truck one night and fucked it up. Don't have much disposable income right now saving for a big cross country move. I just don't want this gun jamming on me though.
>>
>>33461944
kek
>>
>>33462024
>Kale-tek
So they're vegans. That explains the problem.
>>
>>33462305
Kel-Tec* auto correct fucked me
>>
>>33462248
>reliability
>under a hundred and fifty dollars
>not a shotgun
>>
>>33462333
Going on a cross country move how am.I going to bust out a shotgun in my vehicle if someone tries to carjack me or some shit?
>>
It seems like this is a waste of time.and none of you know shit all about guns except memes. Like I hate what to ask your opinions on cars like if I posted car is not starting what do? "Don't buy shifty car Lol just take it to the shop". Like you guys do know you can make repairs on your own shit right? I want to know what exactly is happening so I can do something about it instead of getting the typical autistic shitposting. Is it the magazine that is fucked or the barrel does it need cleaning. Fuck just offer some solutions. Then you go back to wanking off to anime.
>>
>>33462494
It's just that time of year. /k/ids are out of school.
As for the pistola you got there, all I can tell you is just figure out what ammo it likes to shoot and learn it's functions & flaws. Adapt to it and overcome it's problems. You bought a turd with few made of a decent quality. It is an Sns.
>>
>>33462397
You're not any more likely to get carjacked or fucked with riding cross country then you are riding around day to day.

You don't need a gun for that purpose, if you're so hard up for cash.

If you're that paranoid, plan out your route to avoid shady areas, and don't wait until your tank is empty to stop for gas so you can make sure you get to a decent looking gas station.
>>
>>33461213
alright sir, i get why you have it,just accept its possible limitations. now first thing is to tear it down,field strip it in other words,and hose it down with some type of weapon cleaner/lube as it sounds like your extractor and firing pin are sticking. this is common for older weapons that have sat around a bit,and havent been kept as they should. so hose it down with wd-40 or something along those lines (wd-40 is cheap whereas clp and the like are more costly) after hosing it,wipe the excess off,and take and without ammo run some dry fire drills,racking slide,firing,and such,do this for a few minutes,then take back down hose it again,but this time properly clean all excess lube,lightly oil the few critical areas,go with a box of nato spec or hotter shooting fmj's and run the whole thing through it. if you are still having these issues,the weapon is unsafe to use and needs to be taken to a gunsmith before anymore attempts to use it. hopefully it just needs some TLC,hope this helps
>>
>>33462574
>>33462645
Fucking thank you!
>>
>>33462685
glad to help,ive heard of the grendel but know very little about them,but what your describing is pretty common on old automatics that have ust been kinda laying about for years,get plenty of them brought to me by friends and such,and usually alll it needs is some clean up and such,good luck with your move
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.