[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump and Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 42

File: maxresdewwwwfault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdewwwwfault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
How has the shooting community and firearm industry changed since the election? Has Trump done anything good or even bad for gun owners?
>>
File: 1475522605589.png (170KB, 628x399px) Image search: [Google]
1475522605589.png
170KB, 628x399px
>>33460798
Doing nothing is the best thing he can do. If he tries to roll back gun restrictions, the anti-fun lobby will go even more hardline.

We people to get their state governments to roll back anti-fun laws. Doing so at the federal level will be ineffective. The state level is where we're losing the battle, not the federal level.
>>
>>33460836
Read: He doesn't care about won't do shit.
>>
>>33460851
Regardless you can't just install a pro-gun president (or even a pro-gun House) and expect it to get better. We need people to press state governments.
>>
>>33460798
It's a buyer's market now, and people in the industry are laying off people
>>
>>33460836
Nah, we need to chip away at gun control before the Republicans fuck everything up and lose the 2018 and 2020 elections
>>
>>33460879
But relaxing federal laws are irrelevant when California is just going to ban stupid shit anyway.
>>
>>33460894
The rest of us can buy shit and make it common. Strengthening pro gun in the courts.
>>
Ammo prices are going down, love laughing at the retards trying to sell their stock of .22 claiming it's a "once in a lifetime deal" when I can get em cheaper at Walmart
>>
The Donald hasn't done shit for us yet. I'm waiting for the Russia/China surp and ammo floodgates to open.
>>
I recall listening to a new story once about how Obama was the best thing to have happened to gun stores in a long time. Profits were higher than they'd ever been because everyone was so cocksure that he was going to take the guns away and so people were panic buying.
I can't see that happening under Trump.
>>
>>33461439
No shit dude, nobody's buying much of anything right now because nobody is panicking
>>
>>33460836
>Doing nothing is the best thing he can do. If he tries to roll back gun restrictions, the anti-fun lobby will go even more hardline.
Go neck yourself. "We shouldn't fight for what we want because we might make the liberals mad" is precisely the kind of cuck bullshit that has enabled the left to win victory after victory. It's all based on the delusion that if we just play nice, they'll leave us alone and won't keep trying to take away our rights bit by bit until we have none left. Guess what asshole: they'll never fucking stop. There is no "playing nice" with them. "Don't make them mad and maybe they'll stop hitting us" is the psychology of abused housewives - it doesn't work for them, and it won't work for us, either.
>>
>>33461479
I thought there was going to be a civil war and bought a gun in August.
>>
>>33460894
>But relaxing federal laws are irrelevant when California is just going to ban stupid shit anyway.
Except for, y'know, the 90% of the country that doesn't live in California.
>>
>>33461439
>I recall listening to a new story once about how Obama was the best thing to have happened to gun stores in a long time. Profits were higher than they'd ever been because everyone was so cocksure that he was going to take the guns away and so people were panic buying.
>I can't see that happening under Trump.

ya think

that's why AR's are $450 now
>>
>>33461518
>Except for, y'know, the 90% of the country that doesn't live in California.

only 88% of the country does not live in California
>>
>>33461507
>I thought there was going to be a civil war and bought a gun in August.
Good. Keep it and learn how to use it. There may or may not still be one, or a riot, or a crackhead who breaks into your house at 3AM. Life isn't predictable.
>>
>>33461519
I honestly thought you were shitting me, but I found this for 400.
http://store.bighattacticalusa.com/catalog/product.asp?pid=131709&ret_id=1295999&asaid=as0001
>>
>>33460798
No and he won't. Trump supporters are just fucking delusional.
>>
>>33461593
There's no comparable poorfag rifle at this point in time. You can get an AR for the same price as an SKS. There's just no excuses anymore.
>>
>>33461534
For sure.

I'm 5 deep soon. 2 are being shipped to my shop right now. The power over self is amazing.
>>
>>33461507
Same, except I made a shitty decision and bought a lee enfield in a state that will make it illegal to buy ammo online next year.
>>
>>33461619
Except that >>33461593 is one of the shit-tacular poly AR's. My friend had a poly AR that shit the bed within 3 mags (he got it used).
>>
>>33461593
>polymer AR
Gross. Get a Del-Ton instead.

http://grabagun.com/del-ton-dtsport-collapse-m4-comm-stk.html
>>
>>33461635
>Except that >>33461593 is one of the shit-tacular poly AR's. My friend had a poly AR that shit the bed within 3 mags (he got it used).

https://www.slickguns.com/search/apachesolr_search/736676085002?op=
>>
>>33461631
I bought an AK74 in a free state.

Fucking move and vote red down ticket.
>>
>>33461631
If you mean California, I'll buy it from you cheap.
>>
>>33461631
>illegal to buy ammo online

what states do this, that is needlessly authoritarian
>>
>>33461674
I like it and can afford to shoot it, but I need to buy something that uses a more common caliber soon.

>>33461663
I don't see the point in buying anything in slav calibers either. I've seen them being sold in wal mart, but I don't think they will be available forever since there's little to no domestic production.
>>
>>33460836
The Federal level can smash the battles for the state fights.

Its literally the fucking point behind all those lawsuits.

Congress passing progun laws that work in conjunction with numerous state lawsuits that all depend on the federal supremacy of the 2nd amendment would be fantastic and we guard our gains by instilling new judges that keep our progun rulings intact and even fight future gun control. All while continuing to flip the moderates and the swing states increasingly progun, until we finally reclaim some blue states too.
>>
>>33461507
>I thought there was going to be a civil war and bought a gun in August.

I finally bought an AR last year, because I feared a new AWB. Now I fear a civil war.
>>
>>33460798
Trump's election popped the bubble that's been building for the past 8 years.

Also he signed that bill preventing people with representative payees from being declared mentally incompetent.
>>
>>33460894
California will get the shit stomped out of it by the feds if they get too uppity. Not just on guns but on the climate, economy, immigration, and culture. There's a reckoning coming and the san fran libs have their heads stuck up their asses to see it.

Also democrats tend to have a bad track record of defying the federal government. Just ask the Confederacy.
>>
>>33461631
Fucking this. I hate living in California for this reason, no more 5.45 and no more .303 for me
>>
File: Bateman.jpg (33KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman.jpg
33KB, 500x385px
>>33460798
It's a buyer's market now and prices are plummeting. Say what you want about him, but his election popped the market bubble, and it will benefit all of us greatly unless you're selling an AR you payed over price for. Keep an eye on armslist, catch the hoarders trying to offload their shit at much less than market value. Give the man some props rather you like him or not, even leftist idiots are pro 2A now, the man's election has had that much influence. Had Hillary won we'd still be in our bubble, and leftists would be continuing their onslaught to ban ARs. This doesn't mean it will last forever eventually the market will bottom out. Buy up what you can at bottom dollar prices, and wait until the market swings back if you're into that sorta (((merchant))) thing
>>
>>33461706
5.45 will always have a source. It's just uncommon. Enough Americans bought into the meme that some domestic manufacturer will step in.
>>
>>33461706
Slav calibers are common and will always be around, whether there are domestic manufacturers or not.
>>
>>33461752
>Not just on guns but on the climate, economy, immigration, and culture.
Wut?
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>33461765
>he's not going to smuggle contraband in from Nevada
>>
>>33461432
>The Donald hasn't done shit for us yet. I'm waiting for the Russia/China surp and ammo floodgates to open.

>waiting for someone who ran on protectionism to open up the domestic market to cheep imports.

The NRA would have a fit.
>>
>>33461479

I hear even the preppers have stopped prepping. Except for the liberal ones, who actually have had an uptick in prepping, but that doesn't make up for the right wingers deciding to go lax on the whole prepping thing.
>>
>>33460798
He barely got into office dude. Doing nothing right now is probably the best he can do for gun owners.
>>
>>33461852
When Trump talks about protectionism, he isn't thinking at the level of someone importing a few tens of thousands of surplus rifles from Russia. He's thinking at the level of millions of cars or laptops cranked out in foreign factories and sold in the USA.
>>
>>33461886
>He barely got into office dude. Doing nothing right now is probably the best he can do for gun owners.
More cuck thinking. When did the left ever think this way? No wonder conservatives can't conserve shit with thinking like that. This is the kind of mentality that can't even keep trannies out of the girls' room.
>>
>>33461767
Yeah, I was not looking forward to the panics and gouging had she won. A guy at my LGS said to me a few months before the election that lots of their suppliers were holding back and waiting until November to move stock.
>>
>>33461913

Maybe we will get lucky and it will only be a heavy tariff, instead of continuing the ban.
>>
>>33461765
>Fucking this. I hate living in California for this reason, no more 5.45 and no more .303 for me
What are you talking about? Once the ban takes effect, just walk into your LGS and ask for the ammo you want. If they don't have it, ask them to order it for you. Simple as that.
>>
>>33460879
Unless Trump gets his act together repubs are going to lose "bigly" in 2018 (to use his sophomorish vocabulary, *sigh*). As much as I hate Trump, I do want him to get a chance, although he seems to be doing everything in his power to prevent anyone from liking him, and he seems incapable of learning from his mistake, deciding to instead bash away at the same task and failing over and over again. Still, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt (and even still he's left me unimpressed).
>>
>>33461990
100% argument-free, but thanks for playing.
>>
>>33461967
>Maybe we will get lucky and it will only be a heavy tariff, instead of continuing the ban.
He'll probably lift it entirely after a few months. Again, protectionism is not a concern for him at that level.
>>
>>33461793
They are passing lots of sanctuary immigrant laws, loads of taxes and regulations, and openly conspiring on undermining federal law.

California keeps pushing against the rest of the country and will get a hard reality check.
>>
>>33462037

How do you know?

And if the NRA doesn't want imports then I doubt Trump will do anything. What gun nerds want VS what the gun industry wants are two different things.
>>
>>33462077
>gun nerds
get out
>>
>>33461989
Prices will be higher, because you now have to pay an ammo dealer to receive packages you used to be able to have shipped to your door.
>>
>>33461930
If /pol/ was a post, it would be this one. Do they pay you every time you say the word cuck?
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (436KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
436KB, 1000x667px
>Last November: Mosins were $200, SKS was $350
>Now: Mosins $350, SKS $500

Why
>>
>>33462077
I don't know for sure. That's why I used the word "probably". Anyhow, the idea that Trump is a corporate stooge who just does whatever some CEO wants is a Daily Kos-tier shitmeme. He probably will because gun owners, who are an important constituency of his, want it. Trump has all the money he needs. He doesn't need any more from gun company CEOs, who anyway represent a pretty small-dollar business compared to what he's used to. He'd rather have the votes and make some of his supporters happy.
>>
>>33462108
>Prices will be higher, because you now have to pay an ammo dealer to receive packages you used to be able to have shipped to your door.
Yes they will. But "more expensive" ≠ "unavailable".
>>
>>33462133
because fuck poorfags
>>
>>33462052
>They are passing lots of sanctuary immigrant laws
Which is a states-rights issue. Local police do not have any obligation to enforce Federal law.

>loads of taxes and regulations,
More states rights issues. If a state cannot enact and enforce taxes and regulations, the state ceases to be a political entity.

>and openly conspiring on undermining federal law.
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: hsotd.jpg (23KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hsotd.jpg
23KB, 960x540px
>>33462093

Oh, uh sorry... I meant 'gun otaku', sempai.
>>
>>33460798
>How has the shooting community and firearm industry changed since the election?

Besides his election reducing the panic buy prices, he's done nothing proactively and he doesn't have any ambition to do so.
>>
>>33462185
>The fuck are you talking about?
>sheltering illegals
>not undermining federal law since ICE has to retrieve them
>>
>>33462133
>Why
Milsurps are bucking the general trend for a number of reasons. The days when milsurps got bought because they were cheap guns for poorfags are over and aren't coming back. There's now no reason to buy a milsurp other than collecting. That's not a putdown, by the way - I have a bunch of milsurps and I want more, but I love history and I'm a collector. If you aren't and you just want a cheap gun, we're well past the point where decent low-end new-build guns like the Maverick 88 are a way better choice.
>>
>>33462120
>If /pol/ was a post, it would be this one. Do they pay you every time you say the word cuck?
No, but the world is full of cucks, so if they did, I'd be as rich as Trump,
>>
>>33461989
But not every gun store will have access to the same distributor or could be even harder to get those niche rounds. Of course you could always go into Nevada or Arizona for ammo. I already know I'm going to take a couple lock boxes to Yuma in case CHP thinks I'm buying rounds
>>
>>33462185
>Local police do not have any obligation to enforce Federal law.

No, but they have an obligation to obey it. Federal code prohibits state agencies from providing services to people that they know are in the country illegally. California and New York have been doing this for years.

Depriving federal funding to states, which is what Trump has suggested, would be a slam-dunk court case.
>>
>>33461767
>armslist
nah, still nothing but vastly overpriced shit on there
http://www.armslist.com/posts/6644588/nova-rifles-for-sale--ar-15
>>
>>33462173
If you don't live near an ammo dealer, or can't afford the extra costs, it effectively will be.

Also, you realize you pulled "unavailable" out of your own ass, right?
>>
>>33462185
>Which is a states-rights issue. Local police do not have any obligation to enforce Federal law.
Sorry, but the same lefty assholes who threw Kim Davis in jail for not issuing gay "marriage" licenses don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to the idea that government officials should have the right to simply ignore federal laws they don't like. You're lucky Trump is such a softie - if it was me, I'd throw every governor or mayor who decided to ignore federal immigration law into the same jail cell they threw her into.

inb4 you do what lefties always do in situations like this and come up with some bullshit irrelevant technicality to explain why the rules that you insist everybody else be held to somehow shouldn't apply to you.
>>
>>33460798
With that TD? Doubtful.
>>
>>33461701
Take a wild fucking geuss
>>
>>33462293
>>33462267
>But not every gun store will have access to the same distributor or could be even harder to get those niche rounds.
How? This isn't 1974. The internet exists, and they can order ammo from the same places that you would.

If you can't afford unusual rounds, then don't get into milsurp collecting. Sell your Mauser or Mosin and buy a 12 gauge shotgun and a .308 rifle - you can find rounds for those anywhere. I'm not defending the stupid California law, and it will have me paying higher prices too, but this particular argument is dumb. Lots of us have hobbies we'd like to take up but can't afford. That's life.
>>
>>33461631
better stock up and start reloading boi
>>
>>33461631
>Same, except I made a shitty decision and bought a lee enfield in a state that will make it illegal to buy ammo online next year.
.303 is easy enough to find. Even the Bass Pro Shops near me has it.
>>
>>33462221
It's undermining the Federal government to expect them to do their job themselves?

>>33462270
>Federal code prohibits state agencies from providing services to people that they know are in the country illegally.
California does not assist known illegals. They merely do not look into the issue, which they are not required to do.

>>33462332
>hurr durr rule of law is for faggots, everyone I disagree with should be imprisoned
You know, the right makes use of states rights arguments far more than the left does.
>>
>>33461631

Is there any sort of service that can pick up stuff for you from other states? I don't know if that breaks any rules or anything. Or hell, do you have a friend who lives in another state?
>>
The industry is hurting. Companies are laying off people and prices are dropping like a rock on everything.

We need the HPA to pump some life back into the firearms industry.
>>
>>33462520

We need Obama back to save the gun industry.
>>
>>33462408
>Lots of us have hobbies we'd like to take up but can't afford. That's life.

And lots of us complain about it, especially when the reason we can no longer afford the hobby is an ideologically-minded law specifically designed to make our hobby unaffordable.
>>
>>33462408
>Mosin
>unusual rounds
>>
>>33460879
This so much

>>33460894
Irrelevant for you maybe, califag, not for most of America.
>>
>>33460836
>Implying anti-fun won't go full retard anyway
>Implying passing better gun laws isn't all orange-top is good for
>>
>>33461631
Better start reloading.
>>
File: 1484354539952.jpg (249KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484354539952.jpg
249KB, 900x1200px
Trump won't do anything, you idiots. He's a Russian agent.

All of you should've voted for Hillary.. But leave it to /k/ to put "muh guns" over the nation.
>>
File: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (55KB, 598x370px) Image search: [Google]
555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg
55KB, 598x370px
>>33462515
>California does not assist known illegals. They merely do not look into the issue, which they are not required to do.
>>
>>33462515
>It's undermining the Federal government to expect them to do their job themselves?
see next

>California does not assist known illegals. They merely do not look into the issue, which they are not required to do.

>Your Honor, I was not sheltering this known murderer, I was simply providing him food, a roof over his head, and all of the necessities of life without ever asking anything about him, how was I supposed to know I was legally required to report the bloody sheets, or the knife with a bit of brain on it?

you know you've lost, you're just trying jewish tier diversion tricks now
>>
>>33460798
Well, he hasn't banned "deadly salt'weapons" like clinton promised in her campaign, so we're doing good so far I guess.
>>
>>33461990
This is my concern. The left is so pissed they'll pull out all the stops and be joined by the flip floppers in the mid terms. Lord help us if we have another 4+ years of stalemate congress.
>>
>>33462732
>Your Honor, I was not sheltering this known murderer, I was simply providing him food, a roof over his head, and all of the necessities of life without ever asking anything about him, how was I supposed to know I was legally required to report the bloody sheets, or the knife with a bit of brain on it?

So what you're saying is that I should know every brown person is a Mexican, because Americans are exclusively white?
>>
>>33461990
at this point i'm thinking Trump is a democrat plant.

part of some long con to destroy the GOP for good and establish a permanent democrat majority.
>>
>>33462520
>The industry is hurting. Companies are laying off people and prices are dropping like a rock on everything.

sounds like the the free market at work to me
>>
>>33462843
Are you saying only brown people have knives with brains on them?
>>
>>33462843
http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
>>
>>33462876
I'm asking how, precisely, am I supposed to identify illegal immigrants by sight?
>>
>>33462515
>California does not assist known illegals.

That's a lie. Illegals get drivers' licenses and access to medical care. They also get registered to vote when they get their free drivers' licenses. Blue-state fascist cocksucker.
>>
>>33462778
>Lord help us if we have another 4+ years of stalemate congress.
Stalemate congress and reduced executive power is the best we can hope for. If trump can provoke the scaling back of the president's powers instead of the constant expansion we've seen over the past 16 years, it will be a blessing to us. Between that and a stalemate congress we might never see another federal gun control bill pass.
>>
File: 512.jpg (67KB, 641x573px) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
67KB, 641x573px
As far as actively doing pro 2A things he:
>Signed a law that repealed the ban on seniors unable to manage their finances from owning guns
>Has nominated constitutional originalist Neil Gorsuch to be a SCOTUS justice. He will be confirmed and should.
>Got Jeff Sessions nominated and confirmed. The first pro gun Attorney general in recent history.

He has also indicated support for national reciprocity and loosening other gun restrictions.

My hope is that he goes balls to the wall destroying the ATF and their retarded administrative regulations.

Time will tell but I am optimistic.
>>
>>33462866
>Trump is a democrat plant.
funny way to spell russian but okay

>part of some long con to destroy the GOP for good and establish a permanent democrat majority.

if anything he's made me realize how ful of shit and self serving the GOP really are by being complicit in all his bullshit in the hopes that they can jam through some of their more unpopular legislation before this whole thing blows up on them. that's not to say dems aren't shitty either but i it's crazy to me that the republicans bitched about the ACA for 7 years and had no viable placement and now they're actively obstructing investigations into the possibility that the election and current administration could be compromised by a foreign actor.
>>
>>33462953
the election was not compromised by the fucking russians!
>>
>>33460798
Sales are dropping. Remington had to lay people off. He's costing the industry jobs because he'd rather go golfing.
>>
>>33460798

Guys only been in office for like 2 months, give him some time.
>>
>>33462970
>US ambassador gets killed by sand niggers in some shithole
>hearings for years
>half of a president's campaign staff gets caught talking to a hostile foreign government and lying about it
>nothing to see here, move along, citizen

Tee bee aytch, if you trust either Trump or Hillary, you're exactly the kind of cancer turning this place into a cesspool.
>>
>>33462866
Honestly I'm not sure what Trump is doing. I get it hasn't been very long since he took office, but he does seem to be struggling with a lot of the promises he made (though he is trying to keep them, you have to give him credit for that).

I think we can all agree he's an intelligent man if nothing else. I fully believe he knows how to manipulate people and engineer deals and situations to work in his favor. So, with that in mind I'm thinking he either:

1. Completely overestimated his ability to get things done in washington. I think he was a little too cocky and made promises he wasn't sure he could fill. Since he was never in politics, he doesn't really get how shit works in DC and now has to learn on the job, under intense scrutiny by about half the country and the world. It's a lot of pressure, but he's smart and should figure it out sooner rather than later. Still, it makes him look bad now and that's a problem for republicans seeking re election or seeking to dethrone dems in 2018.

2. He's done everything on purpose so far to rile his voter base up, and moderated who leaned Trump. He's purposefully hamfisting him promises through and working in just the right way to make it seem like it's everyone else who's causing the hold-ups. This would rile up his base and turn people to his side, now that he's shown the inefficiency of politics and how career politicians only work for their self-interest. Of course, this process makes him look bad, so he's gambling pretty hard that people will see that it's the system which is bad, not him. It's a big risk, but Trump is known for big risks because the rewards are pretty great as well for this route.
>>
>>33462882
AB-60 licenses are treading a fine line.

>>33462896
>Illegals get drivers' licenses and access to medical care.
Emergency medical care, the same as anywhere else; Medi-Cal does not exclude non-citizen children.

>They also get registered to vote when they get their free drivers' licenses.
That's a lie.
>>
>>33462999
>talking to the cunts with thousands of nuclear bombs while you're working for the campaign of someone who might be president, just to make sure all issues are sorted out before the big game, means the election is compromised

this is low energy

>>33463025
what the fuck do you mean "treading a fine line", they literally give illegals photo ID which they can then use to vote.
>>
>>33462778
>Lord help us if we have another 4+ years of stalemate congress.

That is better than liberals getting free reign to pass what they want.

Personally, I hope partisanship and polarization keeps getting worse.
>>
>>33462981
to be fair he's not doing shit - people are just idiots and panic buy, which has been the modus operandi for the past 8 years. this is what a market correction looks like
>>
man Shareblue is working overtime ITT
>>
File: Capture.png (59KB, 615x328px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
59KB, 615x328px
>>33463002
>I think we can all agree he's an intelligent man if nothing else.

No. I cannot agree with that.
>>
>>33462953
yeah I'm sure the Russians went all over, bribing voters and telling them how to vote

"Cheeki breeki, hello fellow cheesehead, you should vote Trump!"
>>
>>33462999
>half of a president's campaign staff gets caught talking to a hostile foreign government and lying about it
Jesus Christ Micheal Flynn was talking to the ambassador of a government we are dealing with and some how he's a fucking Manchurian candidate?!! What the fuck I thought the Republicans were the warhawks, this is insane.
>>
>>33462133

Because nobody is making any more of them.
>>
>>33463032
>they literally give illegals photo ID which they can then use to vote.
It is not legal identification, and it cannot be used to vote.
>>
>>33463032
Acktually, there's explicit federal laws against private citizens conducting diplomacy without state sanction, dating back to the 1790s.
>>
>>33463044
No, this is just /k/ under a right-wing president. We hated Dubya, too.
>>
>>33463002
>I think we can all agree he's an intelligent man if nothing else.

HAHAHAHAHAHA no.
>>
>>33463002
Modern midterms are not favorable for Dems because their base generally doesn't turn out to vote.
>>
>>33463051
I don't know what this is supposed to show, has he figured out a way to scribble on twitter posts?
>>
>>33461701
CA and MA, couple others too I think.
>>
File: 1490715200069.jpg (365KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1490715200069.jpg
365KB, 612x792px
>>33463081
>diplomacy
what the fuck are you on? is the president just supposed to learn literally everything about communicating with foreign countries the moment he gets elected?

>>33463079
:^)
>>
>>33462711
>Implying Hilary isn't also a russian agent.

They got you with the double bluff, Murica
>>
>>33462999
a logan act violation at most.

Russia's alleged meddling, was DNC and Podesta emails.

the podesta emails are pretty much a non event. no one was thinking about them by the tie of early voting and Comey announcing more hillary emails on weiner's laptop.

the DNC emails are the only ones of any impact. as they showed that hillary and her cronies rigged things against bernie, and also meddled in the GOP primary to get trump on top. do you might have had a few thousand bernie voters per state change their vote away from hillary.

Congress Republicans are fucking everything up. As they can't act neutral in this investigation. As they fear the new Trump base and want Trump to sign what ever asinine bills they put in front of him.

they should throw trump, pence, and anyone else under the bus. Paul Ryan, a republican, can still be president. unless of course the democrats win the house in 2018. then you know impeachment will come. they will try to kick trump and pence out at the same time. hoping they don't resign and appoint replacements, to preserve a GOP white house until 2020.

anyways. nixon and watergate show that the 2018 mid term is already lost, at least in the house. As the senate GOP seats up in 2018 are safely republican. while most of the seats up are democrat and many are competitive.
>>
>>33463093
>I don't know what this is supposed to show
The ramblings of a moron.

>has he figured out a way to scribble on twitter posts?
No, there's a browser extension (Make Trump Eight Again!) that changes the font of Trump's tweets, so they look more like how they sound.
>>
>>33462185
>/k/ is literally defending sanctuary cities
>defending people being in the country illegally
>>
>>33463084
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: black-prince-crecy.jpg (1MB, 2000x1305px) Image search: [Google]
black-prince-crecy.jpg
1MB, 2000x1305px
You fucking retards actually think he's a Republican. He used to support Democrats and nothing will actually get done or change whether it's guns, the economy, security, or the environment. LMAO. You cuckservatives got fucking trolled by a fat man with a tiny dick giving you false promises because he's the "alternative" to idiots like Clinton.
>>
>>33463111
>foreign government interferes in election
>foreign government has secret contacts with election team of the person they interfered in favor of
>congress blocking an investigation

Let me guess, intelligence agencies, the media, law enforcement, and literally everyone else who isn't a bought and paid for GOP shill are just lying to make him look bad.
>>
>>33461852
Thats one thing I hate about our gun industry. It continues to sell overpriced shit only because of the government protecting it. Mid tier AR15s would be so much cheaper if they had to compete with shit like semi auto AEK971 imports
>>
>>33463081
If private citizens could conduct diplomacy I would think that makes sense. What law is this though? Is it the same law that tells us we can't look at the DNC's emails.
>>
>>33463081
Logan Act. it is a grey area between the election and inauguration. though any contact prior could be a violation. now of course they have to prove that the conversation was anything other than hypoetheticals and diplomatic small talk about policy.
>>
>>33462133
Most of our Mosins came from Ukraine. Shit's been hitting the fan in the Ukraine for a while now so that's a source that's gone, at least for now. Russian exporters started jacking up prices because they could. As for SKS's, I dunno.
>>
>>33463136
>foreign government interferes in election
Yeah last time I checked they have no proof of this, it could just be any other disgruntled cunt with contacts in wikileaks. Once the CIA comes out with evidence I'll buy. Until then it's as real as Iraqi WMDs.
>>
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>33463136
>intelligence agencies
>yeah goyim trust the people who start revolutions in foreign countries to tell you about something as critical as the interference of a foreign government in our election

>the media
KEK

>law enforcement
K
E
K

dude come on, have you even read through the specifics of the guccifer 2.0 leaks? we know he's probably not a romanian like he says, but anything tying him to russia is just hearsay.
>>
>>33463111
>On debating Jews
Huh? Are you saying you're a Jew, and that I'm wasting my time arguing with you?
>>
>>33463174
I don't know if you know this, but Iraqi WMDs was a story that came out of the White House, not the CIA.
>>
>>33463174
CIA has "high confidence" Russia interfered

But keep denying reality, dumb Drumpfkin
>>
>>33463181
>everyone who Trump doesn't control is lying

seriously though
>>
>>33463032
that was just flynn, manafort ran trumps campaign and also was on a 10mm dollar retainer with the pro russian regime in ukraine. jared kushner is meeting with a sanctioned russian state ban. the entire relationship between trump and ryobolovlev. the 19.5 percent divestiture of rosneft to a handful of shell companies

i mean i'm sure trump is your dude and everything and i can understand that you like him but the amount of circumstantial evidence calls for an independent investigation.
>>
>>33463190
Are they still paying you people?
>>
>>33463174
>Until then it's as real as Iraqi WMDs.
Poor relation, there were WMDs in Iraq.
>>
>>33463183
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd/Iraq_Oct_2002.pdf
>>
>>33463202
>everyone who disagrees with me is fake

This isn't how you win over the long term.
>>
>>33463214
Well, anyone who disagrees on things like common sense gun control and climate change are definitely big fucking liars.
>>
>>33463206
>there were WMDs in Iraq.

And an equal amount of neurons in your brain.
>>
>>33463182
>Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion.

really Hitler's words on "the jews" is just a propagandaized spin on how narcissists argue, so it applies here.

>>33463206
oh god, not the assault milk treatment trailers!

>>33463192
considering the media is bought and paid for, and they have been hating on Trump for the last 2 years, yeah i'm inclined to trust Trump over the media.

>>33463200
>businessmen doing businesswork is bad because DRUMPF
if we're going to go into people having relations with foreign governments, how about Obama getting basically all of the executives of Google to participate in the incitement of the Arab Spring?
>>
>>33461990
>*sigh*
you have to go back
>>
File: dubya.jpg (44KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
dubya.jpg
44KB, 620x436px
>>33463190
"high confidence" well that's good enough for me heh heh.
>>
>>33463214
Well.... you are obviously a Hillary voter, which means you agree with on her on gun control, which means you're not a /k/ommando. So yes. You're an ex-CTR Redditfaggot. That seems fairly obvious.
>>
>>33463190
that "interference" was wikileaks.

no one has really discussed if wikileaks actually had a significant impact on voters, or discuss the things in the emails that show what kind of scum the democrats are.

while the Putin Government is known for supporting right wing governments/candidates in europe. why would he support and coordinate with Trump? Who looked like a sure loser until after 2100 election night? If it was russia leaking those emails to wikileaks. Then it was more likely to be done as an intimidation play against Hillary.

then there is the possibility that no one talks about. that the russians did this and did it sloppy on purpose, as comey has said the russians have been uncharacteristically loud. They want it to look like they helped trump and maybe even colluded with him. so that our government would tear it self apart. while we have an orange real estate agent in the white house.
>>
>>33463202
>>33463273
The CIA and other intelligence agencies do the highly dangerous job of gathering intelligence to protect America. They also act abroad to protect our interests.

Anyone who doubts these patriots are traitors to the republic.
>>
>>33463073

How about the general who flat out admitted to working for the Turks?
>>
>>33463279
I thought Hillary was right on economics and Trump was right on gun control.

I've been here since 2011.

You've always been a giant homo.
>>
>>33463085

You think they wont now?
>>
>>33463249
>>33463251
Until they change the designation on chemical weapons, yes, there were.
>>
File: a_PATRIOT's_ACT.jpg (400KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
a_PATRIOT's_ACT.jpg
400KB, 960x600px
>>33463298
I agree, that's why I have signed this document.
>>
>>33462711
You seem to be in /k/ and not /pol/, that's where the shills go.
>>
>>33463302
I hate our NATO allies too.
>>
>>33463200
Manafort's business connection with Russia is from the Bush Administration era.

the russians are not fools when it comes to clandestine service activities. if they really were doing things with trump to then have trump do things for them. Then they would have gone unnoticed until well after the fact. they would have had someone handling trump to make sure he is behaving properly. instead trump surrounds him self with people with russian connections and acts like a bafooon.

trump hasn't done a single thing for russia either. Mattis, Tillerson, and others in the Trump administration have said that nothing is going to happen to russia until Crimea is returned.
>>
>>33463311
So you were and are With Her. And you were willing to sells us out in order to get your way. Which makes you an evil little Good German fuckstain and not a /k/ommando. Fag.
>>
>>33462896
Its a different license it does not look the same or use the same application with the voter reg. Your ignorant ass is never welcome fucking go back to stormfront already.
>>
>>33463302
nothing wrong with that except he didn't register as a foreign agent.
>>
>>33463298
give me literally one paragraph, directly from a US intelligence agency, describing, in detail, the exact technical specifics of how Russia colluded in our elections.

because all i have ever seen from anyone in this regard is "Someone, who we do not know the identity of, broke into the DNC's servers, and at some point both the media and Wikileaks gained access to the DNC's sensitive internal information. We do know through language analysis that Guccifer 2.0 is probably not Romanian, we do know that according to file timestamps and language encoding he was working in Eastern Europe with a Cyrillic Keyboard, we do not know if he has ties to the Russian Government."

meanwhile the media has spun it into Guccifer 2.0 being a russian agent. you have nothing except memes and disinformation.
>>
>>33463317
Presidential elections are where Dems are strongest. Despite everything, they were unable to beat Trump in a general election.

All the outrage the liberal base had against Trump, like right now, and they still lost.

GOP has the advantage in midterms, and that is unlikely to change.
>>
>>33463360
Well, Jim Webb dropped out of the primaries, and I was counting on a GOP house and senate to prevent any gun control from passing.

I found the montages of crying college students to be hilarious.

Also,

> Which makes you an evil little Good German fuckstain

I bet you anything that you're going to complain about liberals demonizing conservatives right after this.
>>
File: djtrump.png (151KB, 929x664px) Image search: [Google]
djtrump.png
151KB, 929x664px
>>
>>33463311
hillary economics
>raise taxes
>spend more money on economic stimulus that will only end up going straight to her wall street cronies.
>do nothing about the trade deficit
>heap more regulations that drive up the cost of running businesses in america.
>>
>>33463373
>GOP has the advantage in midterms, and that is unlikely to change.

I disagree, a lot of people didn't think Trump had a chance in the elections. Everyone is going to be voting next time around.
>>
>>33463279
I've been posting here as long as you have, I voted for Clinton, and I absolutely disagree with her on gun control.

Also, I'm the one that dug up that old screenshot of you getting hot and bothered about trap porn, and put it back in circulation. You're welcome, Phil.
>>
>>33463390
Tee bee aytch, the plan for education sounded like it was going to lower structural unemployment, and she wasn't planning on gutting Glass-Steagal.

DNC mediocrity > GOP memenomics
>>
>>33463317
only white and jew democrats give a shit about russia and trump.

blacks are a lost cause.

hispanics are the tricky demographic.
>>
>>33463174
For the record there were WMDS
The definition was broad enough that a grenade is a wmd
>>
>>33463251
>yeah i'm inclined to trust Trump over the media.
this is the guy that's perfectly comfortable telling you verifiable falsehoods to your face and expecting you to believe it (electoral vote count, wiretap claims, voter fraud, murder rate, unemployment rate just off the top of my head)

i have a healthy skepticism of the media but i think most rational people at this point assume every other word out of this guys mouth is a falsehood.
>>
Wow, I guess the Trump meme is finally over and the guy is just the president and not an internet icon anymore.

Trump got replaced by commie posting on /pol/.
>>
>>33463434
and i'm supposed to trust the people who went on a 2 year long disinformation campaign instead?
>>
>>33463390
>raise taxes
>gut scientific spending and education
>increase already bloated military spending
>>
>>33463399
glass steagal is already dead, Bill Clinton killed it, and Obama couldn't get it reinstated.

throwing more money into the college meme isn't going to fix shit. millenials are already holding a lot of worthless degrees and are underemployed.

there is a serious, and good, video about Trump on Cracked, of all places. one of the things it shows, is that economic development basically stopped happening anywhere that wasn't the west coast, the north east corridor, or florida. before the 2008 recession it was spread out all over the country. Democrat stimulus spending went to places already better off than most of the country. So the rest of the country stagnated or declined.
>>
>>33463458
>all media is the same
>there is no way to know the real truth, I should simply trust in leader

Stop thinking like a fucking Branch Davidian.
>>
>>33463458
He literally just told you why you shouldn't trust the people who went on a 2 year long disinformation campaign
>>
>>33463478
yes, all media is the same. have you ever talked to anyone outside the US? we spread our shit to the rest of the world, and everyone gobbles it up.

>>33463490
fuck off.
>>
>>33463357
>trump hasn't done a single thing for russia either.
i think their intention here is to have him turn a blind eye to any future annexation expeditions into former soviet states and anything in syria. i also think there's a fuckton to be gained by president cheeto and company from lifting sanctions and drilling the arctic
>>
>>33463475

Problem is republican voters want more government helping them out but not in the form of socialist programs or handouts. That's a tough thing to actually pull off. I don't know how that can happen, other than leveling every other countries industry and make it like it was in the 50s when only America was doing good.
>>
>>33463457
i think /k/ is probably just more politically diverse.
>>
File: Nanny state socialism.jpg (176KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
Nanny state socialism.jpg
176KB, 800x588px
>>33463517
The secret is that the government subsidizes GOP voters and pretends it isn't a handout

>agricultural subsidies
>tax deductions for mortgages
>tax deductions for health insurance
>"tax holidays"
>slashing income taxes for the rich and paying for it with deficit spending
>>
>>33463394
I'd agree with you if we were talking 2020.

But since we're talking midterms...

Dems are notoriously bad at getting out the vote for midterms. They've lost so many governorships and state legislatures for good reason.
>>
>>33463541

True, but I really have noticed a lot less pro-trump energy, even on /pol/.
>>
>>33463554
that's because when it's for poors and brown people it's welfare but when it's for non-poors they're "entitlements"
>>
>>33463554

Man I hope when the dems take control they restructure the taxes so that we don't have to subsidize those red states anymore.

Its bullshit that they are constantly trying to take away our businesses and industry with trickle-down economics while we are paying them money so they can have roads.
>>
>>33463554
Based Texas
>>
>>33463554
New Mexico was a mistake.
>>
>>33463644
>state with Mexico in its name

Yeah no shit dude
>>
>>33462520
Good, maybe companies like remington will get their shit together
>>
File: 1488498309216.jpg (188KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
1488498309216.jpg
188KB, 1000x745px
>there are people on /k/ who voted for Hillary
>>
>>33462520
>jew out gun owners for 8 years
>people stop panic buying
oh no, they are eating their cake!
>>
>>33462711
if trump is a russian agent wouldnt he want to allow russian arms and ammo to be imported?
>>
>>33463554
RI #1 Suck it Commies.
>>
>>33463171
SKS prices are rising because Yugoslavia is no longer a country and the massive surplus of Yugoslavian SKS's is finally starting to dry up. Also sanctions are keeping the chink shit out of our hands.
>>
>>33461767
fuck you, ak prices are still climbing because his pussy ass won't roll back the import bans
>>
>>33462711
Is it better to be a Russian agent or a shill to jews and dirty saudi pig fuckers?
>>
>>33462866
Trump is kinda good for Libertarians though. He and the monkeys in congress have totally delegitimized the federal government to the average American.
>>
>>33462904
>(((indicated)))
in other words you have no fucking clue and neither does he. I was soooooo hopeful trup would be a constitutional president, but no, we get real trump who doesnt care about privacy or any actual problems in our nation
>>
>>33463900
>climbing
theyre exactly what they have been for a few years now. getting rid of import bans wont un-ban AKs. it will only allow saigas to be imported again, which will not have a significant impact on the market.
>>
>>33463975
it will the improt ban also covered the ones in korea and china i believe, which would have a large impact on the market, let alone the m1 garands and 1911s stocked ready to ship from korea today
>>
File: Clap.gif (169KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
Clap.gif
169KB, 380x280px
>>33463942
>That pic
>>
File: 1490600941225.jpg (20KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1490600941225.jpg
20KB, 480x342px
>>33460798

i want a few things from this guy:
1. silencers removed from the NFA
2. 50-state carry
3. appoint pro-2A supreme court justices

and not necessary, but would be nice:
4. get rid of the import bans and stupid shit like 922(r)
5. force the blue states to uphold the second amendment
6. remove SBRs, SBSs, AOWs from the NFA
7. repeal the Hughes amendment and reopen the machine gun registry
8. mandatory firearm handling and marksmanship classes in schools
9. if possible, repeal the NFA entirely.

i'd also like single-payer healthcare (since a republican proposing it is probably the only way it will pass) and stronger protections for US industries and workers. deporting illegal immigrants is fine i guess, but it's not a huge deal for me like it is for some people, and i'd rather they reform immigration law to make it easier for highly-skilled or otherwise desirable individuals to move here legally while criminalizing the use of immigrants as cheap labor.

i'm also not a fan of the ethno-nationalist crowd that seems to make up most of Trump's /pol/ fanbase. if someone meets the requirements to move here and is willing to embrace american culture, then they should be encouraged to do so, regardless of race. some of the most patriotic americans i know are immigrants. at the same time, people moving here who want to turn the US into some eurocuck paradise / islamofascist dictatorship / other inferior system need to go back.
>>
>>33464007
there are like six laws currently stopping the import of chinese guns. there are korean guns ready for import but none of them are AKs and are likely in horrible condition
>>
>>33464054
>1. silencers removed from the NFA

I WANT THIS.
>>
>>33464056
not what the invoice on the shipment says, said they are in good condition
>>
My concern is that anything Trump does will be irrevocably tied to Trump. Like it or not, he's toxic in popular culture, and anything he touches will be tainted. If/when a backlash comes, it will be easy as hell to roll back anything he does, and to paint any future gun liberation efforts as "returning to Trump". Playing the long game, it might actually be better for him to enact little overtures, inverse Obama-style EOs and such, so that we aren't fucked by his legacy.

I'm being very pessimistic and I hope I'm wrong, but that's my read.
>>
>>33462999

>unironically believing Trump got elected by Russians

Lmfao the retardation on this board never ceases to amaze me. Although when you combine being mid-30s, overweight, conservatism, and guns, you get people stupid enough they can believe shit like that
>>
>>33464054
>some of the most patriotic americans i know are immigrants.

Yeah use this beat to death line even more, certainly hasn't been said enough you faggot cuck retard.
>>
File: rhodesia_poster.jpg (59KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia_poster.jpg
59KB, 300x440px
>>33464132

i realize that people have used it as a line, but it's been true in my experience.
>>
File: Feinstein = Umbridge.jpg (35KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
Feinstein = Umbridge.jpg
35KB, 393x382px
>>33460865
What we NEED is for there to be actual consequences to violating the Constitution. Otherwise they'll just keep wiping their ass with it for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>33461752
>culture
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>33463279
>Anyone who doesn't Like Trump is a Hillary supporter
fuckin wut
>>
>>33463562
The pattern is that 2018 would be a hard year for Republicans anyway. Any time you hold house, senate and white house people expect big things. If you haven't delivered everything your people will be ready to stay home and the opposing force is going to be eager to get back. You also get down to needing to own everything.

Memes aside, Trump's proven to be disastrously incompetent and that is unlikely to change. Republicans are going to walk into a mid term trying to keep from being chained to a historically unpopular president.

So yeah, there's about 8 months left where we might see real, meaningful postive reform to gun control and second amendment rights.
>>
>>33464636
Trump is still very popular with the Republican base though. I feel this needs to be pointed out.

And since the Republican base has the most consistent voters...well, that's one of the reasons the GOP has an advantage in midterms.
>>
>>33464231
No it hasnt, what you claim is impossible. Any foreigner will always have the itnerest of wherever they came from first and should be treated as a fifth column no matter how many generations "assimilated" their offpsring may be
>>
>>33463554
delete this
>>
>>33464685
>there are people who unironically think like this

So you're 2/8 loyal to Germany, 1/8 loyal to Poland, 3/8 loyal to the UK, 1/8 loyal to Italy, 1/8 loyal to Israel, and 0/8 loyal to the United States?

Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>33461829
This, but as a CA resident that loves going to NV to shoot, a few Cabelas employees have been warning customers that the police are searching for folks bringing ammo accross
>>
>>33463572
He got elected on wishful thinking, eventually even /pol/yps have to face facts about Glorious Leader.
>>
>>33464685
>only redskins can be trusted to defend America

Dunno. If they'd been successful, I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>33464743
>a few Cabelas employees have been warning customers that the police are searching for folks bringing ammo accross

The CA ammo law doesn't go into effect until 2018, so they're just spreading FUD.
>>
>>33464685
European immigrants assimilated.

European Americans are the most patriotic, red-blooded Americans there are.
>>
>>33464783
>European immigrants assimilated.

yeah that must be why they are hyphenated americans like italian-american and irish-american

the only euro migrants that assimilated were the german ones, and that's because they had like 100+years to do so

and even then you can find letters from benjamin franklin bitching about german migrants
>>
>>33461615
Holy shit this.

He's going to be just as much of a piece of shit as the last 30 presidents.
>>
>>33464795
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (823KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
823KB, 1280x720px
>>33463002
he's clever at manipulating people but when given actual responsibilities he crashes and burns hard.

He's kind of like Hitler in that he's an expert at riling up his base but I'm just waiting for his "let's get in a land war with Russia while waging an air war in Britain and while we're at it lets go ahead and declare war on the USA because that'll totally convince the Japs to help us fight the Russians" moment.
>>
>>33463804
so russia can dump their deprecated surp on americans
>>
>>33464757
He got elected because he was the only alternative to a thousand year night that would have lasted twenty or thirty, because that's all the country would have lasted.

>>33464795
Ben was being satirical. Unfuck yourself.
>>
>>33464783
Fuck that. I still don't consider paddies white, let alone spics and wops. This pan-European whiteness some American mongrels advocate is bullshit. You're the same as a nigger to me.
>>
>>33464811
great argument fagtron now go kys
>>33464819
>it was just satire

you sound like a fucking leftist
>>
>>33464823
that's fun. no back you go, >>>/pol/
>>
>>33464819
>Ben was being satirical.

Rationalize harder, Phil. Ol' Benny had stronger opinions about the inferiority of swarthy Germs than he did black Africans.
>>
>>33464827
I wasn't arguing with you, I was calling you a child.
>>
>>33464819
>i-i-it was just satire
literally jon stewart tier at this point my man

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

-Benjamin Franklin
>>
>>33464830
I'm not a /pol/ack. My ideology is quite different than theirs. They're a bunch of lower class scum that, having nothing to be proud of themselves, attempt to create solidarity between myself and them, and claim my achievements as their own, based upon our supposed similarity in coloration.

There is no "white race." It's an invention of American populists, to militate the great mass of crackers with the niggers as bogeyman.
>>
>>33464867
There is no "Jewish race." It is an invention of Zionist populists, to militate the great mass of Jews with Palestinians as the boogeyman.
>>
>>33461615
>>33462185
>>33462711
>>33464815
>>33462866
>>33461990
>>33463051
>>33463127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QrHoMDDWq4

>>33461990
Honestly it looks like the Dems are going to lose or in the best case break even in 2018 seeing they haven't learned from the election and are still running on wedge-issue driven campaigns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNKbmisUB5c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k28N0S0oqu0
>>
>>33464636
See >>33464898
>>
>>33464898
Don't reply to me with this garbage, Trumptard. Tired of you traitorous faggots, I'd almost prefer the Hillary supporters.
>>
does The Don motivating me to sell my guns to get the fuck out count as doing something bad to a gun owner?
>>
>>33464913
>Calling me a traitorous faggot just because I voted for the lesser of two evils
Yet you'd prefer the candidate that took Saudi money, you know the people that committed 9/11 by training the people that did it. That seems more traitorous than supporting a man whose at worse a pigheaded loud-mouth
>>
>>33464950
Funny how those Saudi Arabia wasn't on that recent executive order, huh?
>>
>>33463900

Nigger, understand.

AK's will NEVER EVER be as cheap as they were during the old Surplus Imports.

Until AKs are effectively manufactured in the US they will continue to rise in price as foreign manufacters get further and further priced out by the AR15 market.

Rolling back the ATF ammo ruling is literally the only thing that effect the AK market otherwise, and only just so much
>>
>>33464898
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QrHoMDDWq4
My objection to Trump is that he is a malignant narcissist and incompetent fool that only speaks lies.

I don't give a good goddamn about party politics, or his politics, which are even more ephemeral than a real politician's. I don't believe he's playing 36DD chess, I believe he can't play chess at all.
>>
>>33464961
It's like we don't want conflict with a "ally" nation for some reason, when banning nations that are already our "enemies" offers little repercussions
>>
>>33464961
Because we have bases in Saudi Arabia. The sandnigs there will probably react and seize them if we do. It's a shame though
>>33464981
>Using Ad hominems as an argument
SHIGGY DIGGY

Also, it's a shame a literal retard was able to defeat Hillary Clinton in the electoral college by not having a husk of personality :^)
>>
File: AmericaBEar.jpg (24KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
AmericaBEar.jpg
24KB, 244x209px
>>33460798 (OP)
He's done nothing.

And will probably continue to do nothing.

Here's the thing, Guns are a "Wedge issue" they're something federal republicans will bring up during elections years to suck up single issue voters, but they don't actually care about them the way you do, in the way they do care about things like cutting taxes on corporations and the rich.

The big money financing the republican party don't care about guns, they care about taxes on the rich and regulations on companies, so the republican legislative agenda will focus on those above all else.

Basically, you've done your job, gun owners, now you're being ignored beyond lip service. Does this upset you? What are you gonna do, vote democrat? That's what I thought, go back in your box until we need you at the next election your fucking cucks.

The best you can expect is some guns slipping through the cracks via neglect, like how GWB let the AWB expire without renewal.

After all, if they can get your vote without doing anything, why bother doing anything?
>>
File: ya dun goofed son.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ya dun goofed son.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>33464989
>>33464998
I hope this is just a server error
>>
>>33464996
>>Using Ad hominems as an argument
I am literally attacking the man. It's not a fallacy, you retard.
>>
File: Logic.jpg (603KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Logic.jpg
603KB, 2000x1330px
>>33465012
> It's not a fallacy, you retard.
>>
File: guarenteedRepliesOnK.png (659KB, 779x784px) Image search: [Google]
guarenteedRepliesOnK.png
659KB, 779x784px
>>33464998
And here's the thing about wedge issues.

You don't actually want to WIN on a wedge issue.

If you "win" and build an unassailable victory around your wedge issue to the point where the opposition can't contest it, YOU LOSE THAT WEDGE ISSUE.

All those single issue voters who were previously lined up behind you are now potentially an in-play demographic again.
>>
>>33464898
I'd say the bigger issue is that the DNC is undergoing a full reorganization right now. They've got roughly one year to organize themselves, quell internal conflicts, and develop a strategy while trying to press for greater voter turnout before campaign season starts for 2018.
>>
>>33465011
[spoiler]I misspelled they're[/spoiler]
>>
protip.
neither political party, nor any national leader of any political party, has been overly good or overly bad for gun rights.

What's happened is there are people that are easy to panic, and there are people that have found ways to make money off of panicked people. So they scare the sheep with the 'obama's coming for your guns, fema trailers, store gold and nitrogen packed seeds under your bed' bullshit, profit from them, and then move along.

I'm sure they'll find a way to panic people over trump soon enough.

Can't wait to find out what happened when the army invaded Texas during their annual exercise a while back....
>>
>>33465015
I'm not trying to discredit an argument by attacking the man making it. I'm trying to discredit the man by attacking the man.

You truly are an idiot. This, similarly, is not an attempt to discredit your argument. I've already done that. Now I'm insulting you, because it gives me pleasure.
>>
File: blunder.jpg (130KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blunder.jpg
130KB, 750x1000px
>>33465015
>>33465012
Ad hominem is when you make a personal attack unrelated to the argument.

E.G. We're having an argument about whether 9mm or .45ACP is the better calibre and I call you a malignant narcissist and incompetent fool.

However, it's not Ad hominem if the attack is relevant to the argument.

E.G. We're having an argument about whether Trump is a good president and I call him a malignant narcissist and incompetent fool.
>>
>>33465035
>>33465046
Okay why is he an incompetent fool and malignant narcissist?
>>
>>33465050
http://www.youtube.com/anyclipoftrumpspeaking
>>
>>33465054
>http://www.youtube.com/anyclipoftrumpspeaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

Wow a counterexample. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>33465084
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
If you had any idea what he was talking about, you'd know he was full of shit within the first minute of his speaking. He's criticizing the TRA, which was quite a nice bit of reform the Democrats did with President Reagan.
>>
>>33464054
>3. appoint pro-2A supreme court justices
>5. force the blue states to uphold the second amendment
>7. repeal the Hughes amendment and reopen the machine gun registry
>8. mandatory firearm handling and marksmanship classes in schools
>9. if possible, repeal the NFA entirely.

I demand them.
>>
>>33460836
>The state level is where we're losing the battle, not the federal level.
We still have NFA and other such infringements, we are still losing.
>>
>>33465021
> DNC is undergoing a full reorganization right now
Honestly if that were true, they wouldn't elect a Clintonite like Perez to the DNC chair and Ellison would be chair at this point. The DNC isn't organizing themselves to win the midterms at all really. Their "Tea Party" blew their load to quickly and it's starting to fizzle down, they're losing their base (white working class individuals) and they clearly don't know how to attract them back (not that the Republicans are necessarily absorbing them). They're not really in the best place to win in 2018 really, on top of the usual tendency for Republicans to go out more often and vote in the midterms.
>>
>>33464996
>Because we have bases in Saudi Arabia
not anymore, they got shut down in the early 2000s
>>
>>33465129
I watched the whole video again just to be sure that I understand what you're saying.
He's talking about how the real estate market was affected negatively by the Tax Act of '86 and essentially caused a mini-housing crisis due to a clause which limited the extent to which a real estate investor's losses may be deducted from their gross income, thus getting rid of deductions , which gives them less incentive to invest in the real estate market and forced the prices in the market to go to an artificial low during that period.

It really doesn't matter that it was a bipartisan agreement, it was the government infringing upon the free market.
>>
File: 1488585734443.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488585734443.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
>>33463138
>Aek971 imports

Don't tease me like that
>>
>>33465317
>It really doesn't matter that it was a bipartisan agreement, it was the government infringing upon the free market.
That describes literally everything the government does.
>>
>>33462981
You're a fucking moron. Gun sales have been in a bubble state for years now retard because of fear for impending legislation, BUBBLES ALWAYS POP.
>>
>>33465163
Jim Webb pretty much explains why Dems have lost white working class voters, and probably won't get them back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad0_gxH5nTc

Also, the current nature of partisanship and polarization means neither party has to care about the other side.

The GOP base still likes and supports Trump. As long as they continue to do so, and continue to vote GOP, that's all that matters to Republicans.
>>
>>33464950
you do realize saudi arabia is conspicuously absent from the travel ban + the giant oranage toddler approved sales of arms to the saudis recently
>>
>>33463111
That pic can be completely applied to women more than jews.
>>
>>33464950
>Yet you'd prefer the candidate that took Saudi money,

Yet you'd prefer the candidate that is selling weapons to them.

Eat shit.
>>
>>33464090
>Like it or not, he's toxic in popular culture,

Maybe if you are one of the 10% of retards who still watches TV, and thinks those paid DNC surrogates are somehow representative of anything
>>
>>33463002
>Honestly I'm not sure what Trump is doing.

It's ok because neither does he. The GOP is going to drop him like a shit-covered rock and he'll effectively be a lame duck a year into his term.

They're already eating each other alive over that wealthcare bill, wait until the dumb orange faggot starts trying to work on tax reform next. He's going to crash and crash hard. His approval rating is already lower than Obama's ever got and he's not even had 100 days.
>>
>>33465317
??? How does a rules change for tax deductions relate to "free market"

>>33465163
The thing with democrats is that everything is insincere, top down orchestrated, run by paid activists, etc

So they could never do something like a "tea party", because they are all shills or idiots

You can't just talk about 2018 without looking at the actual map of who's up for elections, there is no possibility for Republicans to lose seats
>>
>>33466203

Donald Trump has spent his entire life as a walking punchline. His "brand" was already a joke and it's only going to get worse.
>>
File: 1488948394379.png (134KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1488948394379.png
134KB, 3840x2160px
>>33465396
(youre right though)
>>
>>33466221
>muh polls

RyanCare was shit, I'm sure he's glad that failed.
Doing stuff with a slim majority is always tricky.

He's been saying for months that the best thing he could do politically is wait for Obongocare to crash & burn, then the dems will come crawling back to him.
Now he's going to do that, at least for this year.

Tax reform is easier because there is less gibs involved. Just special interests getting asshurt over loopholes getting closed.

Just because the media doesn't report on most of the shit he's doing doesn't mean it isn't happening. You can't watch any media source and expect reality(other than fox/infowars)
>>
>>33466194
That still isn't taking their money or a PRESIDENTIAL campaign, and being aware they fund ISIS and the FSA cuck, although yeah it's still sad that Saudi Arabia and Israel are "allies"
>>
how we keep /r/politics out of here?
the mods seem to do okay when they're actually online
>>
>>33466223
>How does a rules change for tax deductions relate to "free market"
Bureaucratic nonsense. In almost any economic bill passed by Congress, there's almost always provisions that have little to do with the heart of the bill itself
>>
>>33466161
See >>33466264
>>
>>33460798
I do like how ammunition has lowered in price.

Unless you shop at Midwayusa and they return ammo and your free hat cause it was too low of a price. Bastards.
>>
>>33466263
>You can't watch any media source and expect reality(other than fox/infowars)
>reality
>fox
>infowars

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27429060
>>
>>33466292
>Listening to news media outlets that colluded with the Clinton campaign actively like NYT, CNN and MSNBC
It's like you actually want to be lied
FOX is shit and always will be shit though
>>
>>33466307
Some people on Fox are good, others are shit
>>
>>33461706

>I don't see the point in buying anything in slav calibers

Cheap, plentiful, not going to dry up. Ever.
>>
File: memearrows.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
memearrows.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>33466307
>>
File: trump_tweets.png (393KB, 1800x945px) Image search: [Google]
trump_tweets.png
393KB, 1800x945px
>>33466263
>He's been saying for months that the best thing he could do politically is wait for Obongocare to crash & burn

Weird that he was begging for votes for the AHCA on Twitter and then threw a tantrum when it failed
>>
>>33461088

One thing is for sure, there is no shortage of .22 over the last month or 2. I can find in box stores like academy or online any .22 ammo I want at a real decent price. If it could just go down a few more cents a round I think it would be perfect.
>>
>>33464054

I like you
>>
>>33466263
>a slim majority

Nigger the GOP controls all 3 branches of government. They don't need a single dem vote for anything.
>>
>>33466333
Yea because public posturing is something that's never been done before in Politics huh?
>>
>>33466347

He literally campaigned on repealing Ocare in the first 100 days and you dumb faggots ate it up but now that he failed you go "hurr he was just pretending"
>>
>>33460798
Trump has nominated a conservative for the Supreme Court.
It's the best he can do immediately, and it's all I expected positive from him when I voted. He's a New Yorker who doesn't care about gun rights as long as he can arm his bodyguards.
>>
>>33466371
>"hurr he was just pretending"
Nope. We just aren't surprised. Only an idiot would be
>>
>>33463554
blue states are on the coasts mostly. while red states are mostly land locked. This gives blue states a huge natural economic advantage.

california was nothing but hollywood, farmers, and the chinese before ww2. Then afterwards the military industrial complex developed the state into the economic powerhouse. By creating all those tech companies and tech schools.

north east blue states already had the most important cities since colonial times. So they had the economic importance built in since forever.

meanwhile the CSA states basically went undeveloped from Andrew Johnson till FDR. The South is only now catching up as it is providing a cheaper place for businesses to set up compared to California or the north east.

Rust Belt, Midwest, Plains, Mountain, and Southwest states are all basically just commodity producers.
>>
>>33466371
Not his fault if Congress can't pass a bill

And he said repeatedly, that the best they can do is just wait
But that wouldn't be fair to the America people
>>
>>33466263
>He's been saying for months that the best thing he could do politically is wait for Obongocare to crash & burn, then the dems will come crawling back to him.

No, he's been saying that lie for the last few days, ever since his attempt failed miserably. He's been promising he'd immediately repeal and replace Obamacare since 2015.

>Just because the media doesn't report on most of the shit he's doing doesn't mean it isn't happening.
So Trump secretly defeated ISIS in 30 days with his secret plan that he totally wasn't lying about, and the media's been refusing to report it for the last month?
>>
File: C4eFthWVUAAG_Ti.jpg (185KB, 1036x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4eFthWVUAAG_Ti.jpg
185KB, 1036x1200px
>>33466307
>>33466263
>>33466203

>muh fake news

Go away Bannon, you have more EO's to write.
>>
>>33466411
? Why do you think the media has been crying about civilian casualties lately? ISIS is almost done

He's been saying that shit about Obamacare dying for a long time
>>
>>33466401
California is a mexican colony now
Thats how all the US will go, white minority followed by civil war/balkanization
Too many republican traitors who will block Trump from fixing things
>>
>>33466402
>Not his fault if Congress can't pass a bill

It is if he can't manage to whip votes to repeal Obamacare, which the entire GOP has campaigned on for SEVEN FUCKING YEARS.

They control both houses of congress and the presidency and can't repeal Ocare. That's fucking pathetic. And the burden falls on him, because he's ostensibly the leader of the GOP.
>>
>>33466435
we need a new constitutional amendment. that removes birthright citizenship. making status of minors tied to their proven biological parents.

there are untold numbers of Chinese being born inside the USA and taken back to China. so that they can later come to the USA as citizens and attend our universities and get jobs.
>>
>>33466425
>? Why do you think the media has been crying about civilian casualties lately?
Because Trump is going full retard, and still failing.

>ISIS is almost done
He said they'd be done in 30 days. It's been 79. They aren't done.

>He's been saying that shit about Obamacare dying for a long time
Find me a single example of him saying that he preferred to wait for Obamacare to fail, rather than repeal and replace, that predates his failure to repeal and replace.
>>
>>33466421
>When literal Russian propaganda has more credibility than most "journalists"
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12063
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409
>>
>>33466263

>It's ok, we never wanted to repeal Obamacare anyway!
>>
>>33466490

>Muh Podesta

Muh who gives a shit.
>>
>>33466451
Theres a difference between public posturing and n actual bill

The republican establishment were traitors, they didn't INTEND to win, Obamacare was always intended to fail, then Hillary would put in single payer socialist health care.
The goal has always been to turn the US into a socialist brown shithole, supported by the

They wanted JEB remember?

>>33466477
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/donald-trumps-brazen-first-interview-as-president-annotated/?utm_term=.6bb5e8bc827d

>And I told the Republicans this, the best thing we could do is nothing for two years, let it explode. And then we'll go in and we'll do a new plan and — and the Democrats will vote for it. Believe me.

Jan 25 interview
But he was saying it before that too
>>
>>33466511
>Moving the goalposts
>>
>>33466520

see

>>33466493
>>
>>33466535
ZERO democrats voted for the replacement
We'll be revisiting this in a few months, maybe this time with some democrats

They are facing a landslide defeat in 2018
>>
>>33464950
Why am I not surprised that Trumptards are fucking illiterate? Fuck you and them, you're both traitors. Kindly fuck off to your own shithole country.
>>
>>33466574
Nice deflecting
>>
>so many mad Hillary supporters
Why do you people hate guns? Is this /k/ or England?
>>
>>33466520
>And I told the Republicans this, the best thing we could do is nothing for two years, let it explode. And then we'll go in and we'll do a new plan and — and the Democrats will vote for it. Believe me.

>The best thing I could do as the leader of this country — but as wanting to get something approved with support of the Democrats, if I didn't do anything for two years they'd be begging me to do something. But I don't wanna do that.

>I said, “Look, if you go fast — and I'm okay in doing it because it's the right thing to do. We wanna get good coverage at much less cost.” I said, “If you go fast we then own Obamacare. They're gonna put it on us. And Obamacare is a disaster waiting to explode. If you sit back and let it explode it's gonna be much easier.” That's the thing to do. But the right thing to do is to get something done now.

>I don't wanna do that.
>the right thing to do is to get something done now.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.
>I don't wanna do that.

Trump is a failure.
>>
>>33466561
>ZERO democrats voted for the replacement

The GOP has a majority in congress. They don't need any democrat votes you fucking retard.
>>
>>33466586
>pointing out that you can't read and thus make stupid assumptions is deflecting
Ok.
>>33466592
>Why do you people hate guns?
Trump has already actively fucked over the arms industry by keeping up those retarded sanctions on Russian arms companies. Why do you hate guns?
>>
>>33463572
How? The thread is still running every single day and everyone likes what he's doing. He is doing what he promised.
>>
>>33466605
>>33466609
nice backtracking retards
This is what Trump wanted
DemocRats are finished
>>
>>33466561
>ZERO democrats voted for the replacement

Yes. The Republican plan was to exclude them. That's the only part that succeeded.
>>
>>33466611
>Trump has already actively fucked over the arms industry by keeping up those retarded sanctions on Russian arms companies. Why do you hate guns?
He protected American gun industries.
>>
>>33464685
Maybe when you skinhead losers stop dropping out of school and landing in jail and start replacing all the Asian doctors and European movie stars will I ever take your efforts to take back America seriously.
>>
>>33466627
>This is what Trump wanted
Trump wanted to be a failure?
>>
>>33466627

>He said this but he secretly meant the exact opposite so it's ok

You've got a long 4 years of bullshitting ahead of you
>>
>>33466663
No, he won the election, remember? And now he wants to crash Obamacare.
>>
>>33464930
get out then
>>
>>33466627

He literally could have repealed and replaced without a single Democrat vote. Like most Trump supporters you clearly either failed civics or didn't get that far in middle school in the first place.
>>
>>33466708
Trump doesn't run congress
Trump can't force them to vote for a bill
They need 60 votes in the senate at some point
>>
>>33464998
Cucks are all Democrats. Democrats have introduced gun control in almost every single state where they have control.
>>
>>33466690
>No, he won the election, remember?
But how long until he wins an impeachment?

>And now he wants to crash Obamacare.
They expect one of us at the wreckage, brother.
>>
>>33463434
>he's still shilling for the media

Stop, they're already dead
>>
>>33466719
This.
>But how long until he wins an impeachment?
How about never, because the Congress is firmly Republican and they haven't even shown the slightest hint of wanting to get rid of Trump.
>but muh 2018
Look at the 270towin map and you can easily tell that it's impossible for Republicans to lose the Senate.
>>
File: trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg (140KB, 1015x599px) Image search: [Google]
trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg
140KB, 1015x599px
>>33466690
>And now he wants to crash Obamacare.

He's a big guy
>>
>>33463434
Nunes is investigating the wiretap claims and your boy Obama will go to prison.
>>
>>33466635
Is that why there are companies going out of business and laying people off?
>>
>>33466750
Obama is hiding in Tahiti, they don't have an extradition treaty
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>33466750
>Nunes is investigating the wiretap claims and your boy Obama will go to prison.

>He actually thinks this will happen
>>
>>33466748
Indeed, he's 6'2. How tall are you?
>>
>>33466759

tall enough for (you).
>>
>>33466752
Has more to do with the fact that Obama was especially good at selling guns than Trump protecting the local market from even more competition.
>>33466757
Just drone him.
>>33466758
It will. And I still haven't seen any proof for the Russian hacking meme that every Democrat accepts as a fact.
>>
>>33466773
I'm 6'3.
>>
>>33466776
>Has more to do with the fact that Obama was especially good at selling guns than Trump protecting the local market from even more competition.
Sure, be he hasn't protected them and, just like any other time some protectionist fuck was president, his protectionism has fucked over the consumer.
>>
File: rnijpyw16gny.jpg (165KB, 1242x1517px) Image search: [Google]
rnijpyw16gny.jpg
165KB, 1242x1517px
>>33466776
>It will.

Just like how Hillary's already in prison, Obamacare has been repealed, ISIS was defeated in 30 days, Muslims were banned from entering the country and Mexico paid for the wall.
>>
How long will democrats run this Russian nonsense for
>>
>>33466790
You talked about the gun companies, not about the consumers. The consumers were fucked for the last 8 years because of the Obama panic AND the restrictions and now you're just slightly fucked because of the restrictions.
>>33466806
>Just like how Hillary's already in prison
The FBI never concluded their investigations into her P2W scheme. If they ever suggest to indict her, she will.
>Obamacare has been repealed
The penality on not being insured has been abolished and they are currently talking about new plans now that Ryancare has failed. Obama took 2 years to push through Obamacare, but Trump is now supposed to repeal and replace it within 70 days? Nice double standard.
>ISIS was defeated in 30 days
1. He said he'd make a plan within 30 days, not defeat isis within that time period. And, ISIS is already de facto defeated, they got their shit pushed it.
>Muslims were banned from entering the country
Muslim ban got changed to ban of certain countries wayyyy before the election and the ban was introduced but blocked by Democratic court. After Gorsuch gets confirmed, it will be reconfirmed.
>Mexico paid for the wall.
The plan was always to reimburse the money from Mexico. But of course a literal retard like you who only gets his news from CNN wouldn't know that, you didn't even bother checking out Trump's website.
>>33466830
Until they get btfo in 2018.
>>
>>33466857
>The consumers were fucked for the last 8 years because of the Obama panic
No, they weren't.

>Trumptards in charge of being truthful
>Trumptards arguing in favor of import restrictions because this faggot old man likes them
Can you be more of a traitor?
>>
>>33466871
>No, they weren't.
Oh excuse me, did the prices of guns increase because of Obama or didn't they?
>Can you be more of a traitor?
I don't like the restrictions myself, but if they got lifted right now, the companies could go into bankruptcy.
>>
>>33466830

How long did the republicans reee about muh benghazi?
>>
>>33466887
>Oh excuse me, did the prices of guns increase because of Obama or didn't they?
Outside of the 2008/2012 elections and school shootings where dumbass gun owners panic buying made supply scarce? No. Guns in 2010-2011 and 2013-2014 were cheaper than they are, now. Sure your dime-a-dozen company that sprung up to shit out AR parts is panicking and selling everything at a loss, but everything else is as expensive or more than it used to be.
>the companies could go into bankruptcy.
Too fucking bad for them.
>>
>>33466910
Difference is, people actually died because of Clinton.
>>
>>33466923
>Outside of the 2008/2012 elections and school shootings where dumbass gun owners panic buying made supply scarce? No. Guns in 2010-2011 and 2013-2014 were cheaper than they are, now. Sure your dime-a-dozen company that sprung up to shit out AR parts is panicking and selling everything at a loss, but everything else is as expensive or more than it used to be.
And why is that? Trump did not do a single thing. Obama was the one who introduced the restrictions, not Trump.
>Too fucking bad for them.
Well, it seems like you don't actually even like guns.
>>
>>33466925

14 different investigations say otherwise.
>>
>>33466947
And for how long has Trump now been investigated for muh Russia allegations?
>>
>>33466952

The FBI can't comment on active investigations.
>>
>>33466960
Each candidate gets thoroughly investigated before the election. If they're still doing it now, that just means they don't have shit.
>>
>>33466946
>Obama was the one who introduced the restrictions, not Trump.
Trump could reverse them, acknowledged them, and then said he'll keep them to further his political game with Russia. Trump doesn't care about guns or gun owners.
>Well, it seems like you don't actually even like guns.
KAC, Daniel Defense, and LMT aren't going anywhere. Neither are any of the American subsidiaries of European arms manufacturers. I'm not worried.
>>
>>33466975
>Trump could reverse them, acknowledged them, and then said he'll keep them to further his political game with Russia. Trump doesn't care about guns or gun owners.
At least he will sign bills that help gun owners and with Gorsuch, gun bans won't become possible in the next 30 years.
>>
>>33466989
>At least he will sign bills that help gun owners
I'll believe it when I see it. Considering his ability to reverse EOs and ATF directives back to the way they were in the 80s and has not, I don't think he'll be any better than any other president for guns.
>>
>>33467018
Guns may not be his first priority right now. First are Gorsuch, healthcare reform, tax reform, the wall and then all the other issues.
>>
>>33467035
So, you admit he doesn't really care about guns and his more concerned with his silly bullshit.
>>
>>33466435
No it won't.
>>
>>33467051
All I'm saying is that it's an issue for later. He has a CC license himself so I doubt he doesn't care about guns.
>>
>>33467064
>He has a CC license himself so I doubt he doesn't care about guns.
So do plenty of anti gun politicians.
>>
>>33467070
Okay, got me on that one. But seeing him nominate Gorsuch is a good start.
>>
>what has he done personally
Jack shit, and he's probably done, if anything, bad things for gun rights as a whole. He's an anti-gun, big government shitstain just like Hillshill, he was just smart enough to throw the gun community a bone so most of them would look the other way and vote for him over Johnson or some other independent candidate.
>what has he done indirectly through being elected
Caused panic and prices to go down and the stock market to go back up, so yay, I guess.
The year is still young, and he's not to be trusted, just like any other politician.
>>
>>33467108
Pretty much my feelings on the matter. He's from NYC, after all.
>>
>>33467108
Gorsuch as a SCOTUS judge is a pro-gun decision.
>>
>>33461990
>although he seems to be doing everything in his power to prevent anyone from liking him
He also seems to be gradually trying to weaken every other part of the government so that the President's office will have move power.
>>
>>33467035
>Gorsuch, healthcare reform, tax reform
>healthcare reform, tax reform
>tax reform
If he thought healthcare was tough.....
>>
>>33467187
No one said it would be easy. Obama couldn't even push through his budget plans for several years.
>>
>>33466857
>1. He said he'd make a plan within 30 days
Are you fucking kidding me? He said he already had a plan. A plan which would defeat ISIS in 30 days. A plan he couldn't share, because it would tip them off. A plan that didn't fucking exist, because he's a god damned liar, just like you are.
>>
>>33467206
ISIS has been pushed back so hard they can't recover anymore.
>>
File: meme.png (9KB, 801x648px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
9KB, 801x648px
>>33467225
I see a lot of claims and no plans.
>>
>>33466223
>everything is insincere, top down orchestrated, run by paid activists
>implying this doesn't describe the GOP
The Republicans used to have members that were on board with climate change, until Citizen's United passed and oil companies could basically threaten to use multi-million dollar campaigns against anyone who talked about it.
>>
>>33463126
>As they fear the new Trump base and want
Everyone does, because no sane person wants the shit Trump has brought along with him to become fucking normal.

Most of all the death of facts. Fucker lies about working on the weekend (and Fox covers for him). Accuses Britain of spying on him for Obama (and just because they haven't been loudly bitching about that doesn't mean it hasn't caused some shit). Blames the generals when someone dies on a mission he approved. Blames congress for his health care bill not passing. Basically blames everyone else for him.

Oh and he's recently appointed his son-in-law to basically start 'reforming' the government so it works better for him.

Yeah...
>>
>>33467322
basically this
Trump's a fucking nimrod who's completely unqualified to run an entire fucking country, so he's instead decided to make the government work for him instead of work with the government, blaming everyone else for his mistakes, and firing everyone who disagrees with him.
>>
>>33463002
>but he does seem to be struggling with a lot of the promises he made
Certainly failed to live up to the claims that he'll, "be so busy working I won't have any time for golf".
>>
>>33467339

You're the type of retard who said Trump had zero chance to win the presidency and that the GOP essentially handed the election to her by nominating him

And you still have the audacity to call him stupid. Lmao.
>>
File: 1426888888325.jpg (282KB, 966x750px) Image search: [Google]
1426888888325.jpg
282KB, 966x750px
>>33467353
what did he mean by this
>>
>>33467322
>Blames the generals when someone dies on a mission he approved
He got dozens of names from Islamic fighters out of it.
>Blames congress for his health care bill not passing.
Where did he blame them?
>Trump's a fucking nimrod who's completely unqualified to run an entire fucking country
I didn't know you needed to be 'qualified' to run a country. The only qualitfications are age and being born in the US.
>>33467348
>Certainly failed to live up to the claims that he'll, "be so busy working I won't have any time for golf".
Every time he plays golf, he meets up with other politicians.
>>33467353
When they lose in 2018, liberals on here will just claim that it was racist old white gun nutz who voted for Republicans and that Trump will lose in 2020.
When Trump wins in 2020, they will just say that no Republican will win after him etc.
They supported a failing candidate and got btfo hard.
>>
>>33467377
>every time he plays golf
I don't give a shit what politicians he's meeting up with, he's playing golf.
He's taking money that was stolen from my paycheck and playing fucking golf with it. He's just as much of a useless leech as Obama.
>>
>>33463251
>really Hitler's words on "the jews" is just a propagandaized spin on how narcissists argue, so it applies here.
Considering Trump is the biggest narcissist we've seen in a long time, yeah.
>>
>>33467392
>I don't give a shit what politicians he's meeting up with, he's playing golf.
Have you ever gone outside of your parents basement? Meetings aren't just sitting in a cold room together in suits and talking. You have to establish a friendly relationship first.
>He's taking money that was stolen from my paycheck and playing fucking golf with it. He's just as much of a useless leech as Obama.
Libertarians, I swear.
>>33467409
Most polticians are mentally deficient or else they wouldn't have become politicians. Most are sociopaths.
>>
>>33467428
>taking money from someone's paycheck in increasingly egregious amounts is a-okay as long as there's a republican in office
>using the money stolen from the citizens to play fucking golf is okay
Fuck off, statist bootlicker. Back to >>>/pol/. The income tax is unconstitutional and is essentially state sanctioned thievery, and using it to play fucking golf instead of do actual work is literally fucking morally wrong.
>>
>>33467450
Lol@you.
If not for the state, there wouldn't even be streets around.
>>
>>33466520
>ranting about how single payer health care will turn America into a socialist shithole
>thinking you're the rational one in this conversation
pick one
>>
>>33467482
>Roads didn't exist in Antiquity in isolated villages
>>
>>33467482
>because i don't want the government stealing half my money before i even see my paycheck, i'm an ancap
Fuck off, >>>/pol/.
You're all bootlicking shitstains, and you'll bend the fuck over when the commie you've elected to play Golf on your money decides he doesn't want you having guns.
>>
>>33467521
>muh taxation is theft
>>
>>33467540
>taking outrageous amounts of money from somebody's paycheck because they 'make too much money' and it 'isn't fair' isn't theft
It's literally socialism.
>>
>>33467558
>state no longer exists
>rich corps pay people with gunz to take your money
>>
>>33467581
Yet again, you fail to understand the difference between an ancap and someone who just wants the government to stop stealing his money for doing work.

Come back when you can actually come up with an argument instead of just calling your opposition CTR/Ancaps.
>>
>>33467595
I did neither. Stop being so paranoid.
>>
>>33467392
>He's just as much of a useless leech as Obama.
Take that back. Trump's on track to spend five times as much of your money on vacations as Obama did, so he's at least five times as much of a useless leach. More, if you count how ineffectual he is, though I'm unsure how to quantify that in dollars.
>>
>>33467602
>implying that your opposition wants the state to no longer exist, only corporations
Sounds like you were calling me an ancap, since those are both ancap beliefs.
Now fuck off back to >>>/pol/ you little shit.
>>
>>33467624
You seem to be mad.
>>
>>33460798
Trump is the best thing to happen for us in a long time. Remember, his right wing SCOTUS picks will counter the leftist anti gunners that obama installed.
>>
>>33466952
>And for how long has Trump now been investigated for muh Russia allegations?
Are you seriously implying that Trump has been under investigation longer that Hillary was for Bhengazi?

>>33467377
>Where did he blame them?
Yeah you're right, he didn't blame anyone, he just told America to go watch someone on TV. Who then proceeded to blame Paul Ryan. That's TOTALLY different.

>He got dozens of names from Islamic fighters out of it.
Noone questioned the results of the mission. This is about how he basically ordered this mission to go ahead right away, instead of listening to his generals and holding off (like they told Obama), and the fact that is resulted in a soldier's death. When forced to comment on this President Trump said it was the General's fault. That's some A+ bullshit right there.

>Every time he plays golf, he meets up with other politicians.
So not true, they weren't all working weekends and you know it, since this last weekend he literally had Fox News tweet a lie about him working after he got caught playing golf by social media. And considering the effect they're having on the local economy, with the shutting down of whole airports (as well as the mounting security costs for the local counties), they should still be curtailed. Afterall, this man says he cares about the average American, and small businessmen are suffering just so he can enjoy a life of luxury.
>>
>>33467682
>Yeah you're right, he didn't blame anyone, he just told America to go watch someone on TV. Who then proceeded to blame Paul Ryan. That's TOTALLY different.
Paul Ryan was a problem. There are recordings of him being against Trump from October.
>Noone questioned the results of the mission. This is about how he basically ordered this mission to go ahead right away, instead of listening to his generals and holding off (like they told Obama), and the fact that is resulted in a soldier's death. When forced to comment on this President Trump said it was the General's fault. That's some A+ bullshit right there.
A single soldier died but in exchange we got info on many more.
>since this last weekend he literally had Fox News tweet a lie about him working after he got caught playing golf by social media.
He was meeting with people, you can't deny that.
>And considering the effect they're having on the local economy, with the shutting down of whole airports (as well as the mounting security costs for the local counties), they should still be curtailed. Afterall, this man says he cares about the average American, and small businessmen are suffering just so he can enjoy a life of luxury.
It's his own golf place, so why wouldn't he use that one? No matter where he goes, security will always follow him.
>>
>>33467428
>Most polticians are mentally deficient or else they wouldn't have become politicians. Most are sociopaths.
>Most are sociopaths.
While that may have once been true, since the 1960's Politicians are too in the spotlight to be able to hide that sort of psychological damage anymore. Silence of the Lambs may give us the image of the intelligence and manipulative sociopath, but the simple fact is that most of them are absolute shit at dealing with other human beings. And it would quickly become apparent that there's just something 'wrong' with them after enough time under the intense scrutiny of the media.

Now businessmen, on the other hand, are where they're finding their new homess. Big business CEO's, the people who wipe out a few thousand jobs with the stroke of a pen, so that they can give themselves a 10 million dollar as a bonus, and other heinous shit. That's where sociopaths excel these days because the only results anyone cares about are money. So they can step on people all they want, and generally be amoral and callous in their regard to other human beings, because they just need to say it's for the sake of profit, and everyone nods their head like it's a good and right thing.

And now a businessman is President... makes ya wonder, huh?
(nah, I'm not really saying Trump is a sociopath... he's definitely a narcissist though)
>>
>>33467732
>While that may have once been true, since the 1960's Politicians are too in the spotlight to be able to hide that sort of psychological damage anymore. Silence of the Lambs may give us the image of the intelligence and manipulative sociopath, but the simple fact is that most of them are absolute shit at dealing with other human beings. And it would quickly become apparent that there's just something 'wrong' with them after enough time under the intense scrutiny of the media.
Most sociopaths are impulsive monster, sure, but some do have such control over themselves that they can fool anyone, even trained psychatrists. So why not the media?
>And now a businessman is President... makes ya wonder, huh?
(nah, I'm not really saying Trump is a sociopath... he's definitely a narcissist though)
Trump likely is a narcississt, but he has expressed to many unnecessary emotions to be a sociopath.
>>
>>33467776
>but he has expressed to many unnecessary emotions to be a sociopath.
Anti-social personality disorder is not characterized by a lack of emotion. It's characterized by a lack of felt empathy.
>>
>>33467714
>There are recordings of him being against Trump from October.
>October
I don't like Ryan either, but don't act like he tried to sabotage Trump.

>A single soldier died but in exchange we got info on many more.
Moving the goal posts doesn't change the issue!

A soldier died, Trump blamed the Generals for his death, despite his order being the one that sent them in. That shows an inability to own up to his mistakes, and a distinct lack of character.

>He was meeting with people, you can't deny that.
He certainly met with the random guy who took his picture (because he told the Secret Service "we can trust him, he's a Republican"). We don't actually have proof that he was meeting with anyone else. And Fox also said he was working at the White House, not the gold resort.

>It's his own golf place, so why wouldn't he use that one? No matter where he goes, security will always follow him.
Because most of them are located in small counties, where the entire airport has to be shut down to accommodate the security arrangements for his visit. And this is having an effect on small businesses directly and indirectly related to them. As well as the costs to the counties for having their emergency services personal on-call 24/7, ready to respond to anything that might happen.

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/02/17/security-closures-near-mar-a-lago-put-small-airport-in-tailspin/
>The Secret Service closed Lantana Airport on Friday for the third straight weekend because of the president’s return to his Palm Beach resort, meaning its maintenance companies, a banner-flying business and another two dozen businesses are also shuttered, costing them thousands of dollars at the year’s busiest time. The banner-flying company says it has lost more than $40,000 in contracts already.
Fuck you for supporting this asshole.
>>
>>33467952
>I don't like Ryan either, but don't act like he tried to sabotage Trump.
It doesn't matter whether he sabotaged him, he is not with Trump and that is a problem.
>A soldier died, Trump blamed the Generals for his death, despite his order being the one that sent them in. That shows an inability to own up to his mistakes, and a distinct lack of character.
Where did he blame the generals?
>He certainly met with the random guy who took his picture (because he told the Secret Service "we can trust him, he's a Republican"). We don't actually have proof that he was meeting with anyone else. And Fox also said he was working at the White House, not the gold resort.
Why do you assume that it wasn't a meeting?
>Because most of them are located in small counties, where the entire airport has to be shut down to accommodate the security arrangements for his visit. And this is having an effect on small businesses directly and indirectly related to them. As well as the costs to the counties for having their emergency services personal on-call 24/7, ready to respond to anything that might happen.
Not his fault, he needs to be protected. Or do you think Obama's security didn't have consequences when he went to Hawaii?
>Fuck you for supporting this asshole.
No need to thank me, just vote for him next time around.
>>
>>33467776
>Most sociopaths are impulsive monster, sure, but some do have such control over themselves that they can fool anyone, even trained psychatrists. So why not the media?
Because that doesn't allow for "many" of them to find a home in politics. Especially when big business has much less media scrutiny for more pay-off. Not to mention that the kinds of sociopaths you're talking about are a small minority of a group that is already less than 1% of the population.

>>33467857
I'd say his empathy is more specific, than generally lacking. He loves his kids, he loves his wives (for a time). But his narcissism taints everything he does, because just look at his sons. He even dresses the fucking 10 year old up as a carbon copy of himself. No wonder they all have that same douchebag expression on their faces.
>>
>>33467982
>do you think Obama's security didn't have consequences when he went to Hawaii?
Do you think Obama went to Hawaii every weekend?
>>
>>33467990
He went there a lot. And aren't businesses mostly closed on weekends anyway
>>
>>33460836
>Doing nothing is the best thing he can do. If he tries to roll back gun restrictions, the anti-fun lobby will go even more hardline.
French here. Gun owners tried this strategy here, guess what happened?
>>
>>33467982
>he is not with Trump and that is a problem
For Trump, yeah. But noone is obligated to do everything the President says, even if they're a member of Congress.

>Where did he blame the generals?
http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/trump-blames-generals-seal-death
>“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do. They came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we've had in many decades, I would — I believe. And they lost Ryan.”
The military, in other words, is to blame for the tragic loss of one of their own.

>Why do you assume that it wasn't a meeting?
Well, because he didn't say he was meeting anyone, for one thing, until he needed an excuse for why he was out golfing. So how about you post some sources to back up your claims, since you're asking for so many of your own (and happy to ignore them when provided).

>do you think Obama's security didn't have consequences when he went to Hawaii?
Nowhere near the consequences that Trumps have been having, since Obama was stopping at a major airport which wouldn't require being entirely shut down for him. And it's verifiable proof that Trump has spent more money on trips (not even counting his kid's business trips and vacations on the taxpayer dime) than the Obama did in a similar amount of time.
>>
>>33468062
>For Trump, yeah. But noone is obligated to do everything the President says, even if they're a member of Congress.
Trump became the inofficial leader of the Republican Party. If you oppose him, you are out.
>http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/trump-blames-generals-seal-death
>“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do. They came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we've had in many decades, I would — I believe. And they lost Ryan.”
The military, in other words, is to blame for the tragic loss of one of their own.
Is there any proof that it was Trump and not them who wanted to do it?
>Well, because he didn't say he was meeting anyone, for one thing, until he needed an excuse for why he was out golfing. So how about you post some sources to back up your claims, since you're asking for so many of your own (and happy to ignore them when provided).
Meeting people inofficially is also nothing out of ordinary. Getting sources on such meetings would also be pretty hard.
>Nowhere near the consequences that Trumps have been having, since Obama was stopping at a major airport which wouldn't require being entirely shut down for him. And it's verifiable proof that Trump has spent more money on trips (not even counting his kid's business trips and vacations on the taxpayer dime) than the Obama did in a similar amount of time.
Since it's on weekends, there shouldn't really be losses anyway. And as I said, neither Trump nor his family are responsible for the protection. You can't expect them to just sit in the White House all day long.
>>
>>33462904
>Jeff Sessions
I truly hope you don't believe he is a good thing to have around
>>
>>33468096
>Trump became the inofficial leader of the Republican Party. If you oppose him, you are out.

Sieg Heil, mein Führer!
>>
>>33468156
Sorry, I don't speak German.
>>
>>33464974
I don't want the prices to drop that far, but there are chances for the prices to go down significantly because the market is so stagnant at this point, even if we only get a couple thousand foreign made AKs, it would do good for the market
>>
>>33468167
But you sure do know how to goosestep.
>>
>>33468096
>Trump became the inofficial leader of the Republican Party. If you oppose him, you are out.
Everyone must do that GLORIOUS LEADER Trump says? I could have sworn we lived in a democratic republic.

>Is there any proof that it was Trump and not them who wanted to do it?
You mean are the military explicitly denying that they did the mission on their own initiative and instead saying it was on Trump's command? No, because thankfully the military doesn't get involved in political bullshit too much. It's one of the great things about it, and why we can trust a man like Mattis being in charge of it (he's the kind of guy who's loyal to America more than the President).

>Getting sources on such meetings would also be pretty hard.
Wasn't very hard for a random golfer to run into him while he was playing. Alone.

>Since it's on weekends there shouldn't really be losses anyway
Except I just posted an article demonstrating that there has been significant losses in one of the locations he frequently takes trips to. It's very easy to do a google search and find information relevant to other locations. And again the costs are compounded when you factor in the coverage for his numerous family members as well.

>neither Trump nor his family are responsible for the protection.
No they're not, they're just responsible for the amount of times that protection needs to be used, and where it goes. Which they clearly don't give two shits about.

>You can't expect them to just sit in the White House all day long.
But I don't. I'm saying that if he cares SO MUCH about the average american and small businessman, he could take his trips to places that impact them much less than the current ones. Not to mention take less trips. He doesn't need to do every fucking meeting on the golf course if he's such a great businessman most of that shit could be handled in an office.
>>
>>33468336
>>Is there any proof that it was Trump and not them who wanted to do it?
>You mean are the military explicitly denying that they did the mission on their own initiative and instead saying it was on Trump's command? No, because thankfully the military doesn't get involved in political bullshit too much. It's one of the great things about it, and why we can trust a man like Mattis being in charge of it (he's the kind of guy who's loyal to America more than the President).
Oh wait, an addition...

What we do know is that people from the Obama white house said that they were aware of the target and the military advised them to hold off on the mission. The military has also not commented on this.

Anyway I'm done here. It's clear that there's no amount of logic and reason that's going to get you to admit these simple facts.

Which, once again. Is the real fucking danger of the Trump Presidency. Normalizing this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>33462711
The whole "Russia" kerfuffle is literally just the CIA running psyops.
>>
>>33462866
If you want a long-con to destroy the Republican Party, then vote for self-declared conservatives. They're just a more Jewish flavor of the liberals from a few decades ago.
>>
>>33467669

>tfw no neurotic jewish gf
>>
>>33466490
>Russian propaganda
prove this statement
>>
>>33460836
Utah's conceal carry may be getting lowered to 18. The states are the ones that need to step up.
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.