[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK FUDDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: 2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (214KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
214KB, 2000x1333px
I'm livid, /k/. I live in PA and I was looking forward to hunting deer with a Glock 20 but the retarded fucking fudds ruined it at the last second for us. Why do they have to make everyone else suffer? Why can't they just enjoy their remington 700 without forcing it down everyone else's throats. Fucking fudds REEEEEEEEEE

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/pa-game-commission-approves-semi-automatic-rifles-for-some-hunting/420974318
>>
did PA even have a handgun season to begin with? seems like that article only mentions rifle season.
>>
>>33459967
we used to only be able to hunt with revolvers
>>
why don't the fudds petition for archery only? It would be safer and more traditional. Why have guns at all? Them stray bullets will be killing our chillins on the hiking trails!
>>
>>33459942

Im in 717. Im surrounded by nothing but Fudds
>>
>>33460106
They're scum.
>>
File: 0328171959-3120x1755.jpg (1MB, 3120x1755px) Image search: [Google]
0328171959-3120x1755.jpg
1MB, 3120x1755px
This state's hunters will bring gun control upon us. Fuck them. I cannot wait for them to die out. Built this girl last year and she's 2x as heavy as my 'hunting rifle' but I was gonna use her to prove a point this fall.
>>
It doesn't even make sense. The whole argument for semis not being used on big game is that you'll have bullets flying everywhere from people magdumping, but the previous rule that was proposed would only allow for 6 rounds to be loaded at a time.

For coyotes, foxes, and other small game and furbearers, they is no round limit? So what's to stop people from magdumping at a coyote and having bullets everywhere. Their retarded Fudd argument falls right on its face. They did this just to spite us because they knew they couldn't prevent semis from being used for hunting at all.

Can't wait for them to die and stop collecting disability. I bet most of them have private land anyway and they don't even need to worry about the supposed dangers.
>>
>>33460351
Nice rifle, but be careful you don't just magdump like a retard without aiming at your target! Because we know that's what happens when you pick up a semi-auto, you just throw all logic out the window and kill as many babies as possible. Gotta protect the feelings of the poor scared little fudds
>>
>tfw no one wants to bitch about fudds and have a pissy little fudd hate thread with me
>>
>>33460378
>be me
>see fox
>magdump
>no more fox
>>
>>33460734
no more fox=no more fox skin=no more fox skin coat
>>
>>33460802
But most importantly
>no more fox

I actually would like a domestic fox pet. They're cute af and remind me of my dog
>>
>>33460911
You must be part British
>>
>>33460106
610 in the 717, can confirm
>>33459942
Because life is hard when you're retarded..
>>
>>33459942
I wish i had a badass Remington 700 in .308 or 30-06. Fuck....... good ones are too much money for shooting every now and again.
>>
>>33461032
I have a model 7 7mm08 and the ammo cost keeps me from shooting it frequently. 32 bucks for a box of 20. Flat shooter though.
>>
>>33461069
I know. I had a model 70 .308, but, ot wasn't my style. I need something like a 220 swift------------>
>>
>>33461069
Also, shooting those too much, burns out the barrels. 4,000FPS is very hot.
>>
>>33461335
you talking about 220 swift? Because 7mm08 typically travels at 2800fps
>>
>>33461394
I know, but you talking about shooting straight.
>>
>>33459979
Wat? Pennsylvania is fucked when it comes to gun and booze laws, and the gun laws aren't really bad, just bipolar and strange.
>>
>>33461394
Sorry there is confusion. I know 7mm travels alot slower than a 220 swift. I just kinda like the idea of the 220 swift and how it is so hot.
>>
>>33461009

Where in 717 Im by Ephrata
>>
>>33461478
It's because our game commission is filled with old nepotistic fudds that believe hunting is more for fat old fucks that drive a gator and sit in a tree stand 10 feet from the road.

That and 6 year olds. They let the 6 year old mentored hunters out in the woods a whole week or 2 before the regular season starts for everyone else so the deer can get nice and spooked and bed down for the rest of the season until night time.

I hate the PA game commission and their retarded fucking rules so much. They're either arbitrary and asinine, or they make it shittier for all of the other hunters just trying to go out and see some wildlife for once.

Of course, private land owners don't deal with any of this shit but they still have a disproportionate say in the rules.

Fuck it all. I want Texas hunting laws.
>>
>>33461608
>Texas hunting laws
>With public land

You contact Disney with that fairytale.
>>
>>33461496
Yeah it's a neat little round for sure. My great uncle was a sniper in 'Nam and it's his go to round along with his special handloaded .30-.30's
>>
>>33461636
10-4, whore. Sorry, I'm drunk brother haha
>>
>>33461632
Didn't realize that Texas was mostly private. What's a good state for hunting with an abundance of public land then? Maine?
>>
>>33461659
Butt-chug a beer for me duder
>>
>>33461661
The Mainers on here say so, but I saw some show on their game wardens, and there were some fucky laws too. I hear Georgia is nice, and Kansas seems good.
>>
>>33461673
Fuck no, long neck for this wreck.
>>
Hunt the Fudds instead.
>>
>>33461679
I've heard wonderful tales of Georgia hunting too. They also have feral hogzillas to hunt. I'd love to partake sometime.
>>
>>33461691
What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss, Elmer?
>>
>>33461661
OR, WA, ID are all cake as fuck. I can drive 25 minutes to be in downtown Portland, or ten minutes in the opposite direction and take me some derr
>>
>>33461009
>>33460106
>>33461538

Tri-County meetup when?
>>
>>33462231

Be at the Bulls Head in Lititz on Friday night between 7-9. Ill be there drinking a lager with a Monrovia Bobcats jacket.
>>
>>33459942
At least this is sort of a step in the right direction. I'm in NJ, too many restrictions on rifle hunting. I'm just happy I can take my AR to hunt in PA now.
>>
>>33462441
Fuck off we're full. Too many NJ, NY, and Philly fucks shitting up our woods
>>
>>33462483
You fuck off. More of us means we can make more noise than the fudds and hopefully loosen regulations.

Or you can let them have control, and be allowed to only hunt with 12 gauges and Remington 700s with wood stocks. But fuck me, right?
>>
>>33462571
Nah, just fucking with you. The more /k/omrades the better. Gotta hunt down the skinwalker scourge and we need more people moving the deer around. Just don't be one of those guys tying their fluorescent plastic all over the place because you don't know how to use a map and compass.
>>
>>33461679
>>33461702

Native TX fag here who just moved to GA. Had never been hunting on public land before I got to GA, and I gotta say it was pretty straightforward and wasnt jam-packed full of other hunters the times Ive gone. The game here is prettt abundant as well, 10/10 would recommend for public hunting.
>>
>>33461661
I like Arkansas. Fairly cheap licenses and stamps, and a fuck load of public land.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.