[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurofags in the US - NYS gun laws for tourists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (321KB, 1894x1002px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
321KB, 1894x1002px
Hey /k/, we are a group of European students that will be in the Brockport area in the next days. On one of our free evenings we want to go to a range and have some fun time. Do the laws in Upstate New York allow tourists to rent guns? And can you recommend a place near Brockport? Sadly we are bound to public transport/taxi/uber.
>>
>>33458174
You had to pick one of the worst states in the Union for funs. Good luck with that.

Come to Alabama next time. We won't rape you any worse than muslim refugees and we have better food and all the guns you can shoot.
>>
>>33458214
Sadly the state was not up for discussion. Is there no possibility at all to shoot a gun as a tourist in NY?
Alabama is on my list.
>>
https://www.thefiringpinny.com/rental-firearms

Looks like you can only rent long guns. Site says you need a pistol permit to rent handguns.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/8240+Buffalo+Rd,+Bergen,+NY+14416/@43.1372424,-77.9560192,12.33z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89d3fe065164f23f:0x759f59c1fddb8c4c!8m2!3d43.0783249!4d-77.937223
>>
>>33458347
Found that one as well. I don't really understand that part:
> Please note: In order to rent a firearm, there must be two people present. This is waived if the individual has a NYS Pistol Permit or has their own firearms present.
>>
>>33458214
>"Gee, I'd really love to go to Alabama for our next vacation!"
Said no one ever.
>>
>>33458464
They're worried about people renting a gun to shoot themselves.
>>
>>33458464

it means you can be alone if you have a permit. You said you are with a group, so it is no problem to rent a firearm.
>>
>>33458484
Have you actually researced Alabama nature parks and reserves? Its fookin beautiful mate. I'd go there in a hartbeat.
>>
>>33458174
Most indoor ranges offer rentals, in NY you need a pistol permit to even touch handguns so you'll be limited to long guns but you'll all be able to rent and shoot whatever rifles/shotguns the range has to offer.
>>
>>33458513
Too humid for my liking. I'm more of a Southwest kinda guy.
>>
>>33458548
Meh maybe I'm used to it because I live here but it's not so bad as long as you stay hydrated. Plus we have an amazing amount of water here. Lots to do if you enjoy anything boating related. My sis bought a place on Smith lake but they live out of state now so I get to use it all year like a boss.
>>
>>33458484
except every little boy and girl that wanted to go to space camp.
>>
>>33458496
Ah great. Thanks.
>>
>>33458174
Welcome to the worst time in NY. The foliage in autumn is really something to see. Spring is a mud and mosquitoes with the occasional blizzard thrown in.
>>33458347
I came here to post this. Thank you for saving me the time. Have a (you).
>>
>>33458484
kek but true. Who the fuck would visit the US and choose to go to a backwards shithole like that.
>>
>>33458484
Dude, the fucking huntsville rocket park is like mecca for space enthusiasts
>>
>>33460067
Guess who's never been to Alabama....
>>
>>33460067
>alabama
>the south in general
>backwards
Do you just give in to every stereotype of everywhere you have ever heard about?
>>
>>33460067
>backwards

/k/'s wet dream range of the future in Talledega...

http://thecmp.org/competitions/talladega-marksmanship-park/
>>
>>33458619
>it's not so bad if you stay hydrated so you can sweat more sweat that doesn't leave your skin
ok
>>
>>33460952
LOL I didn't say you wouldn't be hot and wet, just that it's not so bad. It's like how most southerners treat an inch of snow like the apocalypse when northerners are commuting to work like it's no big deal after 8 feet fall. It's all about what you're used to.
>>
>>33461036
I lived in GA for 3 years, didn't get used to not being able to get cool unless I did literally nothing. How long does it take you to become a swamp man?
>>
>>33458174
You want to got to the firing pin in Bergen. It's owned by a kommando. Tell him k sent you there.
>>
>>33461070
I've been in Bama for 39 years.....so 39 years to attain superpowers?

Central to these powers is knowing to take it easy between 10am and 2 pm during the summer. I've always thought Alabama needed some redneck version of the siesta but I can't come up with a catchy name to brand it properly for mass adoption.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.