[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New CA legal "assault" rifle definition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 30

File: riflesfull.jpg (39KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
riflesfull.jpg
39KB, 640x611px
AYO HOL UP

*uses only 10 round mags*

SO IZ YOU SAYIN

*wishes to own a legal rifle*

We wuz legal scary looking, semi-automatic hunting rifles IN CA n sheit?

Are their any restrictions on what this rifle can have on it? Does it even need a fucking bullet button?(mini-14s do not)
>>
>>33456314
theres this thing called nevada, go over there and buy shit, ignore laws
>>
>>33456314
Is that a flash suppressor I see? Absolutely haram in CA!
>>
>>33456346
If anything it's a compensator

They haven't made flash suppressors since the 90ss ban
>>
>>33456314
Man fuck your stupid ass communist state. Either
>move
>stop bitching
You've made your bed, now lie in it
>>
>>33456369
>>33456324
So what you're saying is that this rifle is legal with a normal reload button a foregrip, a scope, and a muzzle break?

Running away from CA is just avoiding the problem instead of solving it with legal gunsmithing

Fuck letting liberals ban the bill of rights, just get creative and follow the law
>>
I dont get it
>NY Safe act, nobody cares and everyone just keeps their weapons the same
>Cali new laws, oh lawdy lawdy what we going to do now I dont want to move but have to comply because im a little bitch

Why are Califags well just faggots?
>>
>>33456418
>DUDE JUST BREAK THE LAW LMAO
Ok yea sure thats not retarded mr dog killing ATF honeypot agent
>>
Pump actions, lever actions and bolt actions are next. Here is the logic path they will follow to ban bolt actions, WW1 had bolt action rifles used. Ergo bolt actions are weapons of war. Just use a bow if you want to hunt. Bows and arrows were used during the Plains Wars and in European wars, bows and arrows are weapons of war. Lever actions were used In the Spanish/American war and WW1, lever actions are weapons of war. That is where it will go.

You people really don't fucking get it.
>>
>>33456418
Because the majority of people in California do not own guns, the majority of people in California continually vote for stricter gun control, the majority of police in California (counties, local cities or municipalities, CHP) actually do enforce the law to the letter and you will be convicted and found guilty
>>
File: IMG_3440.jpg (26KB, 476x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.jpg
26KB, 476x407px
>>33456418
>>33456604
Thats a nice pupper you have there fellow Californian...

It would be a shame if something happened to it
>>
>>33456418
Traditional north east. We may pass retarded laws but we will ignore them until we get caught. Prohibition was an excellent example and we still have families running shines just to spite the tax man. California I think just expects more from the government and is more willing to trust and follow while the north east generally distrusts anyone in power
>>
>>33456418
Grandfathered CA guns are from 1989 or older. Grandfathered NY guns are from 2014 or older.

I am sure in 2027 NY will be in the same boat as CA is in now.
>>
>>33456418
>NY Safe act, nobody cares and everyone just keeps their weapons the same
Everybody cares, it's just that outside of NYC everyone owns guns and land and you have every form of law enforcement from town police to the state sheriff's association outright admitting they don't give a shit and won't enforce the pants-on-head retarded laws.
>>
>>33456731
What county are you in..... or near I have only heard pants on head retarded near central to capital area NY
>>
>>33456770
Southern Tier. We have a lower population density than most of the midwest and most people are on a first-name basis with local police and the occasional statie or DEA officer that comes by to check everyone's fishing permits before casting a line themselves.
>>
File: 1487476709210.jpg (61KB, 555x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487476709210.jpg
61KB, 555x464px
>>33456314

California, slowly becoming a statewide Detroit. With all the capability to stop it but they're not. Fuck splitting from the union, California needs to split the fuck in half. Libs go live in South Cuckafornia and North California can live in peace with guns, security and Liberty for all.

Segregate and quarantine those fucking bleeding heart liberal millennials.
>>
>>33456796
>DEA
*DEC, fucking hell.
>>
>>33456804
>saving this facebook cringe tier bullshit

cmon
>>
>>33456604
But its not against the law. Its just against commiefornia's agenda.

The second amendment is very clear on this
>>
>>33456666
>666+6
Top KEK

Someone post ATF memes
>>
>>33456804
To be fair to George III, he was fine with you owning guns as long as you didn't use them to rebel against him.
>>
>>33456804
>Stalin
As someone from exUSSR I can say Soviet government was so much better in terms of gun ownership than modern """democratic""" Russia.
>>
>>33456839
The ATF will also shoot your fucking dog

CAN ANYONE ANSWER IF THESE GUNS ARE LEGAL? CA RIFLE BAN LAWS ARE LITERALLY BTFO IF THESE RIFLES ARE LEGAL
>>
>>33456418
>>33456604
Ugh.

>Live in a nice area
>Be white
>Don't do drugs
>Don't beat your wife or kids
>Don't walk around telling strangers about muh constitution and muh tree of liberty refreshed with the blood of tyrants

There. Do all that and the chances that the cops will ever raid your house fall to approximately zero.
>>
>>33456877
Yes anon, featureless rifles are legal.
>>
File: IMG_2574.png (723KB, 1184x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2574.png
723KB, 1184x666px
>>33456889
>posting on 4chan
>Not having a case being built against you 24/7 to stop free speech and shut down the "suspicious" memes fucking up the CIA psyops
>>
>>33456314
>Does it even need a fucking bullet button?
Bullet buttons are now defined as "quick magazine change devices."
>>
>>33456982
>>33456925
So a featureless rifle can have a standard mag release just like the mini-14?
>>
>>33456804
i guess you didnt know that the problems are most of the bay area and most of LA/Orange county. its not a north vs south thing
>>
>>33456807
Used to work at DEC and yeah except for the NYC recruits that is basically the whole agency. We get a little more safe act nonsense due to Albany Schenectady Troy being Cumo's budget slaves but once you are out of city limits its only the state police who even begin to give a fuck
>>
>>33456702
You do know what the CA law pretty much followed NY safe to the letter right?
>>
>>33456682
<this anon knows whats up

As long as you stay out of the big cities in NYS no one wil batt an eye for what you have
>>
File: kommifornia.jpg (7KB, 286x100px) Image search: [Google]
kommifornia.jpg
7KB, 286x100px
>>33456999
checked

Yes but there is some fuckery in it. I think if you had a BB on a rifle prior to the law taking affect you still may need it on as that was the configuration it was bought in or something. But it no longer contributes to the "non-detachable magazine" so you need to change other features so that the rifle is featureless.
>>
>>33457055
Why is everyone on /k/ encouraging people to break the law these days?

Holy fuck /pol/ was right about the shills, this is borderline entrapment
>>
>>33457101
So like if you bought an AR15 with a fixed stock, muzzle break, standard mag release, a foregrip and a 16 inch barrel, all you would need to do is not have the pistol grip and it's good to go?
>>
>>33457141
>a foregrip
depends on the foregrip. No forward pistol grips or grips you can put your thumb around but AFGs are gtg. But otherwise yeah, just take off the normal pistol grip and you'd be good.
>>
>>33457141

Buy a kydex grip wrap if you have a regular a2 style pistol grip, makes it a lot more easier
>>
>>33457018
Bay Area is central California buddy. They can go with the SoCal movement.
t. State of Jefferson
>>
>>33457117
Part acknowlegment of reality and part agent provacator to get bad press on constitutional rights like trying to normalize surveillance after nixing privacy. We may see sime rights reclamation this cycle or it will just be a setup to take more away
>>
>>33456889
Oh boy, so you can have guns, hidden in your basement as long as you don't take them out once in a while to shoot them at one of the 3 state-sponsored ranges!

Because thumbprints for buying ammunition and bullshit.
>>
File: 20151031_143421.jpg (62KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
20151031_143421.jpg
62KB, 500x582px
>use pic related
why practice only marksmanship when you can practice your foundling skill at the same time
>>
File: bill.jpg (87KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
87KB, 660x660px
>>33456314
DON'T COMPLY GODDAMMIT

FUCK WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP TORTURING YOUR ARs FOR???

>tfw superior, glorious high desert master race
>most of us are criminals anyways so why comply
>>
>>33456702
There are NO grandfathered "asault weapons" in Cali. If they aren't featureless, they are illegal.
Can't keep.
Can't inherit.
Can't ship.
Can't import (legally).
>>
>>33457141
Muzzle brake, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>33456804
There is no need for firearms once the dictatorship of the proletariat has been realized, anon. When the proletariat rules over the bourgeois, they respect the workers rights and don't engage in the cruel and violent oppression of those who formerly owned the means of production, who sought to extract labor of the underclasses while giving them nothing in return. Do you wish to coerce others? For what other reason would you need or want a weapon?
>>
>>33457207
Where does it say FORWARD pistol grips = assault rifle? All I saw was standard ones in the bill
>>
>>33457315
What does the ammo thing matter? .223 chambers in an assault rifle with illegal features the same as it does in a perfectly legal Mini-14. Who's to prove what gun you're buying it for? And frankly, even the idea that anyone in the state government will have the time or resources to sift through all that data with that fine-toothed a comb is just silly.

As for ranges, I'm in the Bay Area, and have three perfectly nice ones within a half hour drive. The closest one is ten minutes away. I shoot there all the time.
>>
File: atfdog.jpg (41KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
atfdog.jpg
41KB, 236x337px
>>33456848
Here's a fresh one
>>
>>33457656
Sure you can. You just have to register them as assault weapons with the state government, which you might as well because all new gun sales since 2014 have been registered anyway, no matter what kind of gun it is.
>>
>>33457689
Stasi intensifies
>>
>>33457700
Correction:
No pistol grips, forward pistol grips, collapsible stocks, thumbhole stocks or flash suppressors and then you are good to go
>>
>>33457643
This should be illegal to do by federal agents

Please stop telling Americans go break the law
>>
>>33457736
Livermore?
>>
>>33459950
No, but not too far away.
>>
>>33460043
What range then? I thought Livermore was the only good one.
>>
>>33460741
The ones I was talking about are San Leandro, Sunnyvale, and Reed's
>>
>>33457761
Except now your regular long gun is now an "Assault Weapon", and when the scumbag Commiefornia politicians decide you can't have those after all, guess who's gonna come kicking down your door.
>>
>>33462694
California has had an Assault Weapon Ban since 1989. It was the first in the nation. People have owned grandfathered Registered Assault Weapons since that time. In 28 years, there has been no attempt at confiscation.
>>
Fucking Chicago, none of these CA cuck rifles are legal in Chicago because of muh scary handguard which our laws don't distinguish from "barrel shrouds"
>>
>>33462803
That's another lie. They took grandfathered mags away. They've put an ammo ban in place that violates the Commerce Clause. If you think the handful of registered weapons are safe then you're a Dem shill or a Kool Aid drinker.

Registration is always a precursor to confiscation. There are no exceptions in the modern historical record. None.
>>
>>33456324
fuck off law breaker
>>
>>33463455
Fuck off bootlicking scum
>>
Gavin Newsome is championing single payer health care as part of his drive to be governor

Rip gun rights because he's coming for them too and all the poor liberals are going to be voting for him
>>
>>33463444
>They took grandfathered mags away
The Large Capacity Magazine Ban is separate from the Assault Weapon Ban. They're not kicking down doors to confiscate the Large Caps, either. You can convert them down and sell them out of state if you want. Or just ignore the new law, since it's only punishable by a small fine.

>If you think the handful of registered weapons are safe
I don't think RAWs are safe. But while I fear they will come for them, they sure aren't coming very fast. Much slower than they're coming for non-RAWs, that's for sure.
>>
>>33463947
>The Large Capacity Magazine Ban is separate from the Assault Weapon Ban. They're not kicking down doors to confiscate the Large Caps, either. You can convert them down and sell them out of state if you want. Or just ignore the new law, since it's only punishable by a small fine.
"Okay, okay, sure - we started confiscating this *one* gun-related item that we said would be grandfathered, but that's no reason to think we'd ever do the exact same thing with another gun-related item! Pattern recognition is nothing more than paranoid tinfoil hat rethuglican conspiracy nuttery!"
>>
>>33462694
>Except now your regular long gun is now an "Assault Weapon", and when the scumbag Commiefornia politicians decide you can't have those after all, guess who's gonna come kicking down your door.
Yeah, but registering your salt rifle won't change that. I agree that it's a shitty law, but it's what we're stuck with, so you just have to figure your best way through it.
>>
>>33460741
Concord range was good but they still are working on it. Maybe at the end of this year it will be done.
T. Concord denizen
>>
File: 1461262844340.png (1MB, 1783x2522px) Image search: [Google]
1461262844340.png
1MB, 1783x2522px
>>33456628
don't forget the capacity angle. bolt, pump and lever guns all can have magazines. why does anybody NEED a high capacity assault quiver?
>>
>>33463996
They aren't confiscating. They're requesting.

If we accept that the way they're treating Large Cap Mags is representative of how they might treat RAWs, then confiscation wouldn't be the method they'd come after us. There are two types of RAWs in CA. Those banned by name, and those banned by feature. If CA decided to go after RAWs, the likely method would be to request that RAWs be brought to conform to the law. For RAWs by name, they would have to be sold out of state, destroyed, or surrendered. For RAWs by feature, you could do any of those, or convert them to featureless and deregister them.

If you didn't wish to comply, you could claim you destroyed the firearm, sold it out of state, or in the case of a feature AW, converted it, while still retaining it. California wouldn't be able to prove you did not do this, so they would be unable to obtain a search warrant to look for it. You wouldn't be able to use the firearm in public anymore, but you would be able to keep it (in violation of state law) without state goons breaking down your door and shooting your dog.

There's further reason to believe that would be how the state would handle it. CA has police that go around to houses of convicted felons they have records of having owned firearms, knock on the door, and ask if there are any firearms in the house. If the person answers yes, then they get a warrant, and come back for a search. If the person answering the door doesn't say yes, they fuck off, because they can't prove shit.
>>
>>33456369
You know, some of us were born here and cant afford to leave.
>>
>>33464419
I just moved myself and all my shit nearly 500 miles for around $60. Prepaid my rent for 3 months and hitchhiked, walked, and bushwhacked through 3 states. Only took 4 days
>>
>>33463473
Federal agents encouraging US citizens to break the law should be illegal
>>
>>33464203
Can't read shit, what is that?
>>
>>33456314
Can you cancerous fucks just make a general already?
Every thread it's
>'Hi I'm no guns but I want a hand gun', then halfway through the thread, 'I'm in Cali lol, all your suggestions won't work'
>Want an AR but I'm in CA
>Best rifle for Cuckafornia
>What are my best options for HD, I'm from cali though.
>And on
>And on
Just like how you fuckers are physically spreading your tendrils throughout the West, you are dominating the discussions on this board, and we're all worse off for it. Please set up a CA General, and please, for God's sake, take Phil with you.
>>
>>33464419
Yeah that's right. Stay the fuck put. The rest of the country does not want you.I cannot wait until war between our Republic and your disgusting State erupts. I will among the ranks of screaming Southerners pouring over the Sierras, coming for your bisexual latte-sipping yogi ass, fighting on the right side of history this time.
>>
>>33456393

How are you fighting oppressive California policies by paying into their taxes that fund the salaries of those politicians that work to further strip your rights? The longer you live in California the more powerful you make them.
>>
>>33465979
how to in theory turn any glock into a 1,200 RPM machine pistol in 60 seconds.
>>
>>33466130
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zNAMOeCMecM
>>
>live in commiefornia
>look up current and future gun laws
>find limitations on ar-15
>start building ar-15 that's compliant

To my fellow califags, stop being lazy
>>
>>33464419
If you can afford guns, you can save up a few thousand and leave.
>>
>>33466306
No, we're full. Stay there.
>>
>>33466274
>ar ban
>thumbhole stock ban

REEEE WHY IS YOUR FILLED THUMBHOLE STOCK ON THAT BABY KILLING MACHINE BAN IT

whats next?
>>
>>33466329

That plastic plate blocking the thumb is removable. Most guys just buy the pistol grip shroud along with a non-collapsible stock. Real easy to go from compliant to non-compliant, and vice versa.
>>
File: IMG_20170310_150320 (1).jpg (4MB, 2245x2993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_150320 (1).jpg
4MB, 2245x2993px
Send help
>>
>>33466111
Ah yes, the blind hatred of other conservatives stuck behind enemy lines.
>you should leave your state
>dont come here though

Well fuck you nigger you can't stop anything.
>>
File: 1pMuWVX.jpg (528KB, 2592x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1pMuWVX.jpg
528KB, 2592x1552px
>>33466652

M O V E

T H E

F U C K

A W A Y

G E T

B E T T E R

G U N S

B R O
>>
>>33467121
I never said you should leave. I want you to stay right there. I'm guessing you don't have the social capital to move anywhere else, so the rest of us are fortunate at that.
>>
>>33467121
>>33467307
Let me explain with less hostility.
Our uniquely American freedoms, nay, our very cultural identity itself, are inseperably bound to, and entirely contingent upon a low population. You moving from California to a less populated, more rural state will infringe on the freedoms of the current residents, regardless of your politics, just by the nature of you being yet another swinging dick running around.
In short, 'nothin personal kid'.
>>
>>33464269
>They aren't confiscating. They're requesting.
This is an outright lie, right up there with that time that Democrats tried calling taxes "contributions". Hey asshole - if the state will send men with guns to my place to take away my property and/or haul me away to put me in a cage for not following the state's rules, then it's not a fucking "request".
>>
>>33466128
>implying I am not a NEET siphoning resources off the liberal elite while VOTING and convincing people to make CA great again
I made enough money for a lifetime and invested in guns before getting on welfare and trying to save this state through politics

It was a good choice
>>
>>33466130
Oh, so how to make a glocknade explode in 60 seconds
>>
>>33467730
Just because noncompliance has consequences does not mean it is not a request.

If you'd prefer demand, or order, that's fine, too, but the meaning is the same.
>>
>>33467121
This

Just mod the pistol grips and be uncomfortable at the range then if you have to, mod them back if the government collapses and SHTF
>>
>>33467303
You want Californians in your state?
>>
>>33467730
If you lost them in a fishing accident and never take them out in public, there's nothing the government can do
>>
>>33456314
Unless you register it as an Assault Weapon (don't do this, it's fucking retarded) you cannot have:
Flash surpressor (muzzle breaks are fine, though)
Vertical foregrip (angled ones are technically okay, but they are in a grey area)
Pistol Grip
Foldable or collapsible stock
Grenade launcher
>>
>>33468281
Can you have an actual suppressor? They double up as flash suppressors.
>>
>>33468355
Anything restricted by the NFA is illegal in California. You cannot legally own an sbr, suppressor, or transferable machine gun at all. I don't know if suppressors will be legal if the HPA passes, but my guess is they won't be.

A lot of muzzle breaks will naturally suppress some flash, but as long as the break is not marketed that way it's okay.
>>
>>33468377
>You cannot legally own an sbr, suppressor, or transferable machine gun at all.
You can. The state does issue permits. You just have to know some important people.
>>
File: AR-15 (featureless).jpg (3MB, 4460x2164px) Image search: [Google]
AR-15 (featureless).jpg
3MB, 4460x2164px
Here's my featureless AR-15. If you get a grip-wrap that is made for a righty or lefty and not just a generic one it's actually not that much of a hindrance.

>>33468472
That's news to me. I've never heard of someone in California owning anyone restricted by the NFA.
>>
>>33468574
I find it humerus how you guys have worse gun laws than (some of) us yuropoors.
>>
>>33468355
All suppressors are illegal unless you are friends with Jerry Brown the jesuit
>>
>>33468574
Just be friends with the corrupt liberals and you can own automatic RPGs

Blue States run rampant with corruption like that
>>
>>33468587
In what way? Don't you all have to restrict your magazines to 10 rounds now? If I take that grip wrap off, it's a totally standard AR.
>>
>>33467567
Or, in more straight-forward language
>God, I hate California!
>I'm gonna move to Oregon where the people are simpler and more decent
>Oh, yeah, I'm also always gonna vote to make my new home more like California and berate people for not acting like a Californian
>This is my new home :)
>>
>>33468657
>Don't you all have to restrict your magazines to 10 rounds now?
No, the directive doesn't come into effect until a later date, and it makes it possible for sport shooters and reservists to own uncapped magazines. Basically, they put into effect a directive and then made it not apply to 95% people it actually concerns. Although it remains to be seen how the member states implement the directive, it's completely possible that they'll use this opportunity to enact new bans. We have no way to know that for the moment though.
>>
>>33468657
The only restriction that's gay in Cali is how your rifle has to look at the range and 10 round mag limits

If there were ever a time you actually needed your rifle, all it takes is a screwdriver to install a pistol grip or whatever silly attachments you want
>>
>>33469122
I take that back

All the pistols banned for sale by name are triggering as fuck

WHY THE FUCK YOU BAN RANDOM 9MM HANDGUNS JUST IN THE NAME OF VIRTUE SIGNALLING SANDY HOAX
>>
>>33456418
Upstate New York has more in common with Texas than it does downstate NY. My wife is from Dallas and even she marvels sometimes
>>
>>33468953
>and reservists to own uncapped magazines
Gotcha. so how many countries are going to make everyone a reservist with only a yearly training session to make it official?

>>33469122
>how your rifle has to look at the range
This.

>all it takes is a screwdriver to install a pistol grip or whatever silly attachments you want
And all it takes is a drill to remove the rivets on a 10/30 magazine. But I would never do that, that's illegal.
>>
>>33466652
The fuck is that plate behind the trigger well?
>>
>>33468727
Anon, if you are from Oregon I feel very sorry for ya. NYC colonized Vermont. Boston is colonizing Maine. Chicago has colonized a lot of the midwest. North Carolina has fallen to Mid Atlantic liberals. Texas is lost. Californians have turned Colorado out. Areas of Idaho, Wyoming and Montana, fallen to wealthy Californians. The rest of Washington is under siege. We have Washingtards from DC and N VA moving to West Virginia and fucking it up. You are not alone.
>>
>>33456932
I wonder if there's anyone out there who believes that image
>>
>>33469497
You're good-hearted to say so, but I'm not from Oregon. I just provided a common example. To be honest, I'm from the other side. I'm from a family of Chicago colonists, I see what they are like. They act like they're somehow better than the rubes they live around despite the fact they have no roots or sense of community. Their home will always be Chicago but they don't actually want to live there. Just like "refugees."
>>
>>33469239
Columbia and Dutchess counties are hilarious that way
>>
>>33469597
I am an odd sort of opposite here. Grew up in DE and moved to NY (work and wife) but upstate is more progun than my home state even if NYC makes the rules. I will later colonize ME and try to counter the Portland commie transplants
>>
>>33469597
At least you recognize that the "invasion-succesion" patterns of urbanites is nigger-tier. (No really, this was the term originally used to describe the pattern of blacks moving into and taking over other ethnic groups' urban neighborhoods, same thing applies on a regional scale). I am glad you are paying attention to thw patterns. No one will address this because most of the "important" city folks in our country are the cause. Lack of community is killing this country faster than any other force, and even worse, where community does exists it is actively being sought out and debased by the people who were corrupted by a lack of it (Our Californians and Chicagoans for example). "Human Geography" is like sociology minus all of the faggotry, if you are further interested in the matter, pick up some cheap textooks.
>>
>>33469351
Magazines are literally everywhere there are guns and there's no border between CA and other states

US law abiding citizens are the only ones who give a fuck about mag LAWS. Every gangbanger and terrorist/mass shooter is going to get their shit anyway

Fuck liberal politicians
>>
File: CexFaVMW8AIZzaL.jpg (30KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
CexFaVMW8AIZzaL.jpg
30KB, 600x371px
>>33469530
Did you read the wikileaks about how they're dumping billions into memes and studying 4chan to use them to shape public opinion?
>>
>>33469657
I hope you get to "colonize" by which I mean to "spread universally American virtues" and also "nut inside a cute Anglo-American girl from rural Maine"

>>33469733
Interesting, will do, thank you; you just need common sense to see how it fucks things over. City-dwellers move to the suburbs in hordes for various reasons, boost the economy at the cost of local culture, and inevitably move somewhere else when their needs are met, creating a relative bust. Entire neighborhoods get emptied every decade or so.
>>
>>33469860
Rural maine has non-trash white girls?

Fucking CA has hot ones but 90% are massive sluts
>>
>>33469921
All women are massive sluts if they aren't kept in check by the male populace
>>
>>33469942
I'm sure Jodi keeps a tight leash on yours
>>
>>33470017
Our women are certifiably among the sluttiest on the planet, mate
>>
>>33465965
They are above the law
>>
>>33467307
>>33467567
I think his point was that you are powerless to actually do anything about Californians immigrating to your state except complain about it on a laotian candle making forum.
>>
>>33456418
Maybe I don't want to move because it'd be abandoning my family. As much as I love guns, family comes first. Anyone who'd prioritize anything over family go neck yourself.
>>
>>33456393
>Running away from CA is just avoiding the problem instead of solving it with legal gunsmithing
I don't understand how people think we're winning in CA because we take an AR and remove all the things about it that make it an AR and then call it an AR and "CHECKMATE GOVERNOR" we win.

If you use a "featureless" rifle you don't have an AR. You don't even have a 'modern sporting rifle.' You have an uncomfortable piece of shit.

Even stuff like the ARES that ditches THE BUFFER TUBE kind of looks okay but CHANGES THE ENTIRE FUNCTION OF AN AR and uses the recoil system of a SHOTGUN.

I will not buy a fucked up featureless version of a gun. I'd rather shoot something designed from the ground up and kept that way then something that has been Frankensteined into legality.

"NO WORRIES BRUV, just put this pin in your gun with a bit of rope on it and OPEN AND REPEATEDLY SLAM YOUR UPPER AND LOWER TOGETHER for ultra fast reloads."

For fucks sake. You live in California, if your gun was acquired after 2014 they 100% already know you have it (they keep the DROS forms on long guns now) and if it is PRE-2014 I can almost guarantee they still know.

I think you're better off just registering your gun and keeping it as is. 'BUT MAH REGISTRATION, MAH CONFISCATION' okay, so do you have a pistol? You're already a registered gun owner.

I don't think CA will go from Zero to CONFISCATE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. If they want to take your guns, physically, there will first be a buffer period where you can 'turn it in' or 'sell it out of state' or whatever.

Do you also think this is in the end? Like you won and they're going to let you keep your abomination? No, you just have a shitty gun for the next 3-5 years until they figure out how to take that. Soon you'll have a muzzleloading AR-15.
>>
>>33457656
You can register your AR now and then later on you can deregister it, having removed the banned features, then pass your piece of shit to your son. Or you can sell it As-Is out of state.
>>
>>33467567

What kind of ass backwards logic is that?
>>
>>33456889
>live in a nice area
>California

pick only 1 (one)
>>
>>33470603
Wow, why are you so upset about this? >>33468574 is my AR, do you really think it's an abomination? Have you ever shot a grip-wrapped AR? The recoil is so light it all amounts to just holding the AR differently than normal.

>>33470661
(one of) the problems with registration is that it isn't concrete, there's a grey area. There have been articles saying that even if you register it, you cannot change it from its registered orientation. This means that if you had a bullet button on it (which you had to), then registered it, you cannot take that bullet button off. And if you didn't have a bullet button, you just sent photographic evidence of you breaking the law to the DOJ.
>>
>>33458999
protip: unjust laws deserve to be broken. we have ALWAYS advocated civil disobedience here. we have ALWAYS advocated noncompliance here. you are the newfag. you don't belong. get the fuck back to /plebbit/
>>
>>33463444
>Registration is always a precursor to confiscation. There are no exceptions in the modern historical record.
Except for the 145,000 + registered AWs already in CA.

I'm sure BB rifles in CA sold between 2014 and end of 2016 alone is a minimum of 400,000 and probably way, way, way higher.
>>
>>33470669
These people move in groups, market trends, if you will. Human migration is not a 1:1 affair.
>>
>>33470229
Yes. But I'm banking on him lacking the social capital to move.
>>
>>33469860
And then said neighborhoods are filled with niggers and/ or drug addicts, leaving us worse off than when the locusts showed up. People weren't supposed to move around so much.
>>
>>33463455
Statist fuck
>not machining automatic firearms for rahowa
>>
>>33456889
>Live in a nice area.
>A swarm of people who fucked up their home come and move in
>Local politicians think it's great because they bring their higher incomes
>Now I can't afford anything
>After a few years, the tech companies' tax incentives for coming here run out and they leave
>Local economy left in shambles
>Don't want to leave my home, watch blacks and drugs take over the town
>Tyrone drug dealers now living on both sides, still have a mortgage to pay, can't leave
>Police recruited from out of the area and paid by drug enforcement grant money treat me like a criminal because I live in a bad neighborhood.
>No knock raid meant for next door gets me shot to pieces, but it's justified because they found an un-nuetered AR in my safe
>Thanks urbanites.
>>
>>33470027
Who are your women?
>>
>>33471408
Finnish
>>
so as i take it the new laws are;

Banned rifles are semi auto and 1 evil feature?
Registry to use them but you can only sell them out of state or turn them in to get rid of it?

Did Cali copy NY Safe word for word?
>>
>>33470603
Trump's 2-3 SC nominations boy

Were just running the clock out for the next 4 years then modifying all our shit back to normal once they declare this bullshit unconstitutional
>>
File: 736.gif (17KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
736.gif
17KB, 350x270px
>>33471410
I wish to make it with one of your Finn women, but that would require me to leave America and shelve my autism for a while. While possible, I will not subject myself to such debasement.
>>
>>33471520
haha SCOTUS wont even hear gun rights cases, ny, mass, and maryland have all tried and failed
>>
>>33471352
>not being a rich Jewish living in a gated community rubbing your hands as the goyim descend into hell while paying you
CA, NY and Israel are the 3 homes of like 90% of jews in the world, followed by florida
>>
>>33471551
Well, that's unfortunate, because you'd be probably rolling in pussy with our disgusting sluts and whores.
>>
>>33471410
Surprisingly aren't they racist and don't racemix like the swedish sluts?

Slutty with other blonde Finnish people but still xenophobic is kinda cute. Like a proud slut sucking dick for her people because they are all part of the same culture.
>>
>>33471579
This is why I just keep running from the wealthy urbanites and their nig/ addict pets. Some days it actually feels like being hunted, like your culture is being actively genocided by forces so powerful, that to fight is to be declared in the moral wrong and have the entire power of the State levied against you.
>>
>>33471559
Those states are tiny and have no right wing rich people money

CA is fuckhuge and has insane money on both the left and the right. It's just filled with useful idiot minorities and white cucks that vote the rights away
>>
>>33471600
No, they freely offer their goods to everyone. I don't really know how many are into niggers though if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>33471589
Thanks Finnish tourism department.
.dnalniF ni noitacaV
>>
>>33471622
You are being hunted

The Jew wants a communist world of brown underclass easily manipulatable slaves free from unified rebellious whites/Japs while they rub their hands at the top of the pyramid so much it starts a fire
>>
>>33471642
Here in Cali, half the decent looking girls have fucked a black dude

Kinda disgusting desu senpai
>>
File: 1489922492910 (1).gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489922492910 (1).gif
580KB, 480x360px
>>33471651
Like this?
>>
>>33456666
czeched quads
>>
>>33471665
It'll be the future in here as well. It's why I only fap to lolis.
>>
>>33470759
>you cannot take that bullet button off
This may or may not be the case. The guidelines that were issued were withdrawn.

Obviously you can't register it without the bullet button on it.

>>33471520
So best case scenario for you is 4 years with a neutered gun and then you get to have a normal AR.

Best case scenario for me under the same situation is 4 years with a BB gun and then California is forced to destroy all the registrations.

Worst case for you is you're stuck forever with a neutered AR.

Worst case for me is I have a BB rifle for X years and then if necessary I switch components and keep a neutered or sell it or whatever.
>>
>>33463455
would you like a side with that boot?
>>
File: 1477170700074.jpg (62KB, 585x467px) Image search: [Google]
1477170700074.jpg
62KB, 585x467px
>>33471352

When rich urbanites buy up property and price out minorities in the city they call it gentrification and liberals decry it. When rich urbanites buy up property and price out right wing whites in rural america they call it "progress."

And there is no end in sight.
>>
Goddamn...California sucks so fucking much.
>>
>>33469820
I'm going to need a source on that.
>>
File: a39.jpg (63KB, 541x563px) Image search: [Google]
a39.jpg
63KB, 541x563px
>>33471669
No, like this

Lord of the Rings lays it all out with (((Sauron))) the manipulator and Saruman of multikulti using shitskins, middle easterners and half-breeds to wipe out the white men of the west and their ancient Japanese Elvish allies that are slowly going extinct through low birthrates

Hobbits are NEETs from /pol/ saving the world by destroying the 1 ring with meme magic
>>
File: 20160918_154133.jpg (962KB, 726x2127px) Image search: [Google]
20160918_154133.jpg
962KB, 726x2127px
>>33471784
>the guidelines that were issued were withdrawn
Well that's good to hear. I don't know much about the registration process because I opted to go featureless. Here's a pic of my AK before it went featureless.
>>
>>33471784
A neutered AR still fires 5.56mm bullets accurately everytime you pull a trigger
>>
>>33458999
If a law enforcement officer encourages you to break the law when you otherwise would not, it's entrapment and your case is thrown out.
>>
File: IMG_20170317_185739.jpg (3MB, 3280x2460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_185739.jpg
3MB, 3280x2460px
>>33456314
You can go on Calguns and buy an "off-list" Mak90 (BWK92), install a 922r pistol grip and stock and you're ready to go and totally California legal without the bullet buttons. Even the 30 round magazines (state has to prove you didn't own them back in 2000) are totally legal until July of this year, and those laws usually get overturned like the previous mail order ammo ban. $100 fine if caught after that, $200 if caught twice. Do your research, California gun laws are for the poor and misinformed.
>>
>>33471898
The Jew is a crafty beast that will never stop until he has a world of slaves to rule over
>>
>>33471945
Just ask /pol/ and they will answer all questions with sources and everything

Corey Booker even did a talk about memes in the Senate on cspan

Memes speak truth in a world of media controlled lies and the elite, especially rhe CIA, do NOT like that
>>
>>33471978
Aren't normal sized mags felonies? Jesus Christ /k/ is a honeypot these days
>>
>>33472021
No, $100 fine or 1 year in jail. You'd never, ever, do jail time, not if you ran up and spit on the judge, which you might do time for but not the magazine. And that's only after July! We're assuming you don't go into court and say you bought them in Las Vegas or some shit, your lawyer would say grandpa gave them to you as a Christening gift and would pay your $100 fine.
>>
>>33471978
>without the bullet button
What are you talking about? If you have "features" on a centerfire rifle, it's illegal.

If you already have those standard sized magazines, they are legal until July. You cannot get them in any way, shape, or form now, though.
>>
>>33472053
>grandpa gave them to you as a Christening gift
THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL
>>
>>33471952
The shire looked so goddam comfy. Is this what you fight for /pol/lock? Is that the future you are trying to bring us?
>>
>>33472078
There's no law that says kids can't own magazines.
>>
>>33472129
But there is a law barring the transfer, selling, purchase, finding, transmogrifying, origamiing etc. of them.
>>
>>33469351
>Gotcha. so how many countries are going to make everyone a reservist with only a yearly training session to make it official?
Well that clause was added to appease the finns and the swiss, so probably at least them. Finns don't have refresher training all that often, but reservists can practice on their own time. Unless their own politicians fuck them over, they have a pretty easy way to wave away the whole directive. And everyone who's not in the reserves (women, the medically discharged, the civil service people) can get theirs by being sport shooters.

The only people who are well and truly fucked are the people who never bothered to do anything which would be the hunters. But there are probably very few hunters who hunt with semi-auto and use standard capacity magazines, so I doubt those dirty fudds even care.
>>
>>33472169
Not back in 1999 or 2000, which is when grandpa gave them to you. So they're legal to own until at least July for Children 17 years old, assuming they've owned them all their lives, and the state has to prove beyond a 95% doubt that the kid is lying if they want a criminal conviction and that $100 fine.
>>
>>33472201
Technically that's true, but it's all a moot point because in July they're all illegal no matter what (assuming it doesn't get overturned).
>>
>>33471352
>>Don't want to leave my home, watch blacks and drugs take over the town
If you want to stay in a shithole, you get what you get. We all make our choices.
>>
>>33469497
>Texas is lost.
Not by a long shot. The "Texas is going to turn blue" meme has been around for years, and it's never even come close to happening.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0

Sadly we likely won't get to see the good ending and the new world run by truth but the shire, gondor, rohan and rivendell are
ideals we consider good
Vid related will be our lives
>>
>>33472364
The fucking point is that people are coming in from elsewhere and destroying our HOMES, not spaces we live in, places we have invested time into amassing social capital within the communities. If we just keep running every couple of years, the concept of community will be dead in a generation, probably will regardless.
Point is fuck outsiders. Make your state look as unattractive as possible. West Virginia was successful with this for years, place is a paradise.
>>
>>33472364
They'll just take over your state next

You can't keep running away forever
>>
File: 1475437002025.jpg (47KB, 538x488px) Image search: [Google]
1475437002025.jpg
47KB, 538x488px
>It's basically fucking April
>4 months into the year
>We're expected to register by the end of December
>Still no guidelines for registration or anything

So if they finally push the registration process bullshit in like november or whatever can they seriously expect every single person in the state to register in a month or risk facing criminal charges??
>>
>>33472381
What's that, couldn't hear you from the Granite State over my Constitutional Carry
>>
>>33472441
A central theme of Tolkien's is the inherent evil associated with technology/ industry. How do you approach this issue?
>>
>>33472467
I don't think they can do anything if you don't register it because you can just make it featureless with a flap for the grip and a pin for the stock assuming you don't have a flash hider or easily removable foregrip
>>
>>33472525
Its a necessary evil to overcome evil

Technology and industry can be used to create or destroy. Only in our dimension are those things being used to destroy for greed aka jewbanks

Similar to guns, it would be nice if noone needed one, but as long as evil exists, there needs to be guns to defend against evil on the physical realm

Think of it like Gondof using tech and industry to build Mina's tirith and the trebuchets or Aragorn forging and killing with a great sword to prevent destruction vs evil just consuming everything to create more destruction
>>
>>33472452
Ok, naot a paradise, but a man can enjoy far more freedom in that state. It comes at a grievous cost, but I believe it is worth it, and that if the current trend of population decline is allowed to continue unmolested (it won't) there will be a point where it evens things out.
>>
>>33472575
Should it not be our goal to return to an agrarian Republic, as our nation was founded, a la Tolkien's Shire. Rapid depopulation and deindustrialization and a return to geographic isolation are the only things that can save us.
>>
>>33472642
That will not save us for a long time because 1 nation serving EV and using industry/weapons of war would conquer the world

Gandalf and the hobbits still needed Aragorn legolas and gimli to fight physical wars to hold off the forces of evil
>>
>>33456796
What county? I'm in schuyler
>>
>>33472678
I never said we had to give up the nukes.
>>
What's the word with the assault weapon registry?
No site yet? No word if you will be able to take your cuck button off once it's registered?

>inb4 DOJ decides to fuck with last minute AR buyers by never actually creating the weapons registry site and therefore never opening up the assault weapon registry
>>
>>33456804
>Lincoln pro-gun
Clearly not familiar with the plight of Maryland

the despots heel lies on thy shore
>>
>>33456604
The atf doesn't enforce California's retarded laws. That's up to state authorities.
>>
>>33472709
Nukes dont stop internationalists that control governments and armies

WW3 will not be conventional between Axis and allies or something

It will be a civil war in the west as the east invades where the victorious will rule the world
>>
>>33472709
Nukes are the Jews way of leveling the playing field vs SHITSKINS

Weapons so powerful you have to let the horde into your borders until they rape enough women to start a civil war or westerner genocide
>>
>>33456369
Yes
>>
>>33470603
>Even stuff like the ARES that ditches THE BUFFER TUBE kind of looks okay but CHANGES THE ENTIRE FUNCTION OF AN AR and uses the recoil system of a SHOTGUN.
There is nothing wrong with it. It looks great. I'm not a Commiefornian, I live in a free state.
>>
>>33473280
I don't have a problem with the Ares itself, it's just not an AR. I think it looks good and better than a lot of other featureless options.

It's also a completely different rifle. It functions completely differently and it is not something you can just do to an AR.

My point is that CA is killing the AR platform and people hold up a ton of things that are no longer ARs and are like "See guys we're winning."
>>
>>33472470
>What's that, couldn't hear you from the Granite State over my Constitutional Carry
Hey, I love NH. Live, Freeze, and Die!
>>
>>33471520
trump isn't getting a single fucking seat and you know it. he's too fucking retarded on every other front and completely inable to put down his fucking phone and get off twitter to get anything good done. the only progress he's made is pulling funding from groups who don't even matter in the grand scheme and only makes him look like a weak asshole.
>>
Just build your own AR, fuckhead.

Literally just finished building my first AR, sub $500, with pistol grip, adjustable stock, regular mag release, etc. Works flawlessly
>>
File: 1490203543192.jpg (224KB, 1000x1775px) Image search: [Google]
1490203543192.jpg
224KB, 1000x1775px
>>33474651

>pistol grip
>adjustable stock

>regular mag release
>>
>>33474651
And after your first trip to the range with it you'll be bounced to prison so fast that by the time you come to rest you'll already have a cock up your ass.
>>
>>33456666
>dem satan quads
Sheeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>33456314
Disgusting.
>>
File: john-wick-keanu-reeves.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-keanu-reeves.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
>>33456666
>>
>>33471952
i like this
>>
>>33474651

You're a fucking retard.

Couldn't you just have said, "I have an un-cucked AR with a bullet button and also as an unrelated note a magnet that just happens to fit into said bullet button"?
>>
>>33466274
That actually doesn't look bad, just take off the cover on the thumbhole stock and you've got a really nice looking dmr.
>>
>>33474563
Anyone who bitches about the cold under the age of 60 actually has a vagina.
It's like you guys don't have an insulative layer of fat over your muscles to keep you warm, every old school New Englander has this, I suspect it's genetic.
>>
>>33475949
Even when we don't it's a weakness to bitch about it. And I moved up from the delmarva region
>>
>>33468657
In my country the rifles are sold with 5round mags, but can still legally buy larger ones.The rifles are actually neutered at the factory i.e different barrell twist and certain parts of the reciever and bolt carrier are removed, so you can't modify it for full auto.
>>
>>33476379
Holy shit you write like you have absofuckinglutely no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>33466111
>anon goes full autistic nigger
>>
File: left-4-dead-2-characters-Coach.png (621KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
left-4-dead-2-characters-Coach.png
621KB, 1280x720px
>>33456369
>a bunch of assholes come to shit in your bed
>you keep trying to clean it but more liberal assholes come to dump shit in it
>then the big boss shitman comes with a dump truck and pours a year worth of pig shit in it
>then anon comes in autistically screaming at you for having a shit bed
>>
>>33456369
>you made your bed
No, Los Angeles made my bed for me, silly anon. But I do plan to move in a couple years.
Love this mindset like we're a smaller state with only a couple million people, like we ever had a fucking chance of outvoting the LA cucks, the libs, and the collegiates. This state is basically a dryer version of New York with earthquakes.
>>
>>33476599
All you have to do is move.
>>
>>33456804
>With all the capability to stop it but they're not.
How do we outvote them, when we're such a minority here? How exactly do we stop it? We've tried legal battles, all it does is slow them down, but it never stops them.
If there were 10 million of us, maybe, but there simply isn't.
>>
Calicucks are the worst. They constantly pretend like they are fighting the good fight, when the reality is their family are probably the shitters voting for tighter gun control and they are probably stuck in their parents house due to complete lack of fiscal responsibility.
"It's hard to move" said nobody in control of their life ever.
>>
>>33456314
just get a grip wrap put on any rifle you want and you're fine. take it off when you bring it home
>>
>>33474277
Exactly. These faggot (((compliant))) gavin newsom rifles are NOT ARs. They are just weird rifles you have to break down just to reload. You might as well stop larping and get a bolt action rifle.
>>
>>33470603
Agree 100% with this sentiment. Trust me, SWAT isn't going to bust through your doors to confiscate millions of BB ARs just because you registered.

These retard rifles posing as ARs are pathetic and make zero sense.
>>
>>33475274
> being a rangecuck
> not owning your own land

Cuck
>>
>>33471973
The point is that it fires 10 rounds and reloading involves all kinds of sad shit. I have BB attachments on my mags (Cal Legal Mags sells them) so reloading is as good as it gets in commiefornia if you have a BB AR.
>>
>>33475368
But it doesn't have a bullet button to begin with
>>
>>33476652
Yeah. The only pill for us calicucks is the black pill. We simply don't have the numbers and illegal babies are multiplying as we speak. The demographics are CA's doom. The only solution is for the Feds to strongarm the state democrats. Or some sort of purge. Non-violent of course, /k/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>33471520
I hope so anon
>>
>>33476599
Fucking.
Leave.
>>
File: IMG_2117.jpg (803KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.jpg
803KB, 1632x1224px
>>33466274
Yeeup, did the conversion to my Sig516. It feels good having a proper mag release again.

Though for anyone going with the CQR stock here are some things about it you should be aware of

-Grip is really narrow. If you're used to using larger grips like the ERGO line or something like that, it's definitely more narrow than that.

-LOP is kinda short, it's definitely shorter than my Magpul ACS that I used to have on it. keep that mind when using it.

-The cheekweld is non-exsitant on it. If you're using an optic, you'll probably have to re-adjust the positioning of your optic.

-It's light as hell. Like really light. Feels like re-enforced kydex. If you've got a front heavy weapon it'll unbalance it. Still, overall I'm happy with it. It's a fun fuck-around gun.
>>
>>33480924
Hey, fuck you! Waving that CQR in my face while ive been waiting for two months REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1489851584690m.jpg (59KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489851584690m.jpg
59KB, 1022x1024px
>>33466274
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (799KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
799KB, 1632x1224px
>>33480932
I know the feels man. :( Got mine from botach, took about 2 weeks to ship, but I think they're stil taking orders on them.

Did Grip Wraps for my Sig716 and my JP. I think they came out ok. Got them from Munkeeboi's fingrips site on Calguns.net.
>>
>>33456324
Californians please stop coming into my state, we hate all of you

t. Nevadan
>>
File: IMG_2116.jpg (786KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
786KB, 1632x1224px
>>33481004
Also if you do go Grip Wraps, having ambi safeties is a must. Helps with having a place to rest the thumb at least.
>>
>>33481010
>This thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtneBjbN_10
>>
Ya know, I always wanted to backpack Trinity Alps in the Sierras, see the Redwoods, and ride my motorcycle all over that state, but fuck it. They won't ever get a dime from me.
>>
>>33480808
make it featureless faggot.
>>
>>33480831
Honestly, spics are pretty fucking conservative and would vote for republicans if they[republicans] weren't always talking about getting rid of them.
I think introducing them to guns is the best way to multiply your numbers in Cali.
>>
>>33467900
So they're demanding the guns and they will take them by force if necessary. That's exactly what confiscating is you mental gymnast.
>>
File: 1490916301148.jpg (99KB, 751x707px) Image search: [Google]
1490916301148.jpg
99KB, 751x707px
>>33456314
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.