[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to you Pepe liberator? I really wanted you to be real!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1578.jpg (80KB, 877x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
80KB, 877x203px
What happened to you Pepe liberator? I really wanted you to be real!!!
>>
>>33454981
The OP literally could not stop sucking cocks. Also he came to realize that all that shit couldn't be made for $100.
>>
Once upon a time I said that suddenly and abruptly his threads would disappear, the only remnants soft whispers from gullible fools.

Look how far we've come.
>>
>>33454981
I really loved the old p90/Barret .50 PDW combo that somebody made.
>>
>>33454981
OP most likely realized that it takes a little more than shitty drawings and too much free time to make functional, reliable firearms at competitive price.
>>
File: pl9_render2.png (205KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
pl9_render2.png
205KB, 720x360px
>>33454981
He has a working prototype, formed a llc, has a video youtuber gun shower lined up, and a facebook webpage.
I will let Pepe le meme tell you the page name if he decides to want to deal with the possible trolls.
Last I heard, it won't be a kit to finish since the ATF might delay him forever on that.
So, he is going for a $200 pricepoint.
I think he is going to surface with really good news to take care of you trolls.
What difference does it make to the trolls whether he succeeds or not. buttmad?
>>
>>33458260
>screams it'll get done for $80
>ok, maybe it'll have to be $100 now
>disappears
>oh, hey guys, it's $200 now
Nice.
>>
>>33457437
I don't see you coming up with a better one.
Opinions are shit if you can't pony up and show in real results that you have done it.
>>
>>33458260
Well, at least he finally learned what a render is.
>>
>>33458288
$200 for a fully assembled , working and tested on, not a kit. That's the difference.
Regardless, some troll might just copy the thing, add a doo-dad to it and claim they did better without the design of the rifle work done first.
>>
>>33458260
>haha you trolls are all buttmad and jealous just you wait for muh greatest invention da le ebin pepe banger
>>33458292
>you can't criticize a shitty product/concept/person unless you make some yourself
you sound like a fucking comedy cartoon villian with or without the blatant samefagging
>>
>>33458292
>w-well if it's so bad then do it better!
That's a fallancy and you know it. I don't need to be a world-class chef to know that a burnt steak is going to taste like shit.

>he is going for a $200 pricepoint
I can buy a hi-point for that.

It was supposed to be a shitty but functional gun that is extremaly cheap, cheaper than anything else on the market. That was the whole point of the project. For $200 there is no point not to buy a hi-point instead.
>>
This thread will most likely get hundreds of replies with one guy replying to literally fucking everyone.

Question is, wasn't this fool perma banned or something? Why did it pop up now? ban evasion to stir up shit again?
>>
>>33458406
>be hi point
>explode
>>
>>33456946
I want this.
>>
>>33454981
It started as a completely unrealistic pipe dream pipe gun at 50 bucks.

Then OP got a taste for cock and moved his price up to $100, still awesome for what he was trying to do, good backing, certainly a functional idea that would do what he wanted, and $100 was almost feasible.

Then he went to a gay orgy one day, met a guy and sold off his product to him. This guy brought the price up to $200 with dubious claims that the price would be less for "pre-orders" shadier than the east side of a barn at 18:00.

Then there was a big uproar and the guy was never heard from again. Some say he is still sucking cock. The whole thing started looking more and more like a scam with every thread. Plus the guy was a raging asshole that supported his idea with all the poise and proficiency of the average /pol/tard, which he undoubtedly was/is.

>watch him respond to every post in the thread all condescending like
>>
>>33458493
hi-points are stupidly reliable. The only issue with them is the nigger gun association and that they look like a rounded brick with a handle.
>>
>>33458406
>For $200 there is no point not to buy a hi-point instead.
it would be fairly easy to upstage a hi point all you have to do is make it take double stack mags

hell just shit out mac 11s and sell em for $200 though at that point youd be operating at a dollar or less profit a gun making it not worth doing.
>>
>>33458493
I don't think it's physically possible to make a Hi Point explode.
>>
>>33458493
9mm hi-points are designed to handle +P, I only ever heard about .40 S&W ones exploding.

Regardless, I would still put more trust into .40 S&W hi-point than something a random dumbass put together in his garage.

Hi-Point have a reputation of making quality products given the price and have great warranties. Meanwhile the pepe dumbass has nothing.
>>
>>33458568
>>33458568
The thing is, he hasn't sold any pre-orders yet.
When you sell a completely manufactured item, you take on some liabilities.
Costs of support, manuals, telephones, email support, maybe an employee extra to make those things happen fast.
In order to fulfill orders in a timely fashion, you will need to ramp up and get an employee to help build pack, ship, deal with idiots, and rmas.
So the costs go up. That is the reality of not selling a kit but a whole schema of issues with a real gun.
>>
>>33458310
You can get Hi-Points for that price.
>>
>>33458594
hi point sells a 9mm rifle for $200?
>>
File: 995TS.jpg (57KB, 940x275px) Image search: [Google]
995TS.jpg
57KB, 940x275px
>>33458657
Nah, they start at $350
>>
>>33458637
Well yes, but I'm pretty sure they stopped because everyone lost faith in their dream. And with the supposedly guaranteed buyer gone, there was no longer a point to it.
>>33458657
Pawnshops have plenty of carbines for that kind of price.
>>
>>33458657
9mm handguns, which would be undoubtedly more reliable and well-made than whatever pepe dumbass puts together since Hi-Point actually know their shit. Hell I bet they would be more accurate as well. Also warranties.

Hi-point carbines are $300. I won't be surprised if the pepe dumbass raises the price even more though.
>>
>>33458681
>>33458657
Found it for $240 here. Out of stock though.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/hi-point/995ts-ts-target-carbine-9mm-16.5in-10rd-black/

I'm willing to bet you could find a used one for $200 at a pawn shop or something.
>>
werent the old ones before the railz stock like 200 or 250
>>
>>33458406
Yes you can buy another shitty gun, but that gun can't accept double stack magazines and unless this guy's a retard this will accept glock mags. Also I'd support a /k related bidness unless this guy turns out to be as shirty of a business owner as he is a planner/communicator.
>>
>>33458786
>Yes you can buy another shitty gun
Hi-Points are a mile above whatever the pepe guy makes in his home, don't kid yourself.

Hi-Points were designed by an actual engineer who knew what he was doing and are manufactured with proper factory equipment.

Meanwhile the pepe guy is some literally who who can't even draw for shit and thinks being an engineer doesn't matter. He intends to put those things together with some shitty equipment at his home.

Not to mention Hi-Point gives a lifetime warranty and will replace the gun regardless of what you do to it. Doubt the pepe guy will give you any warranty to begin with.

Don't know about you but I think all of this is worth more than 9 more rounds in the mag.
>>
>>33458650
It would have a bigger mag
>>
>>33458728
Doesn't mean shit if the item is out of stock, or is listed all the time with no inventory behind it.

I can buy a .50 cal bolt action rifle with a zero price tag, all day on the web.. It's just that it's never going to happen since it is always "out of stock".
The fucking chuckleheads on the interwebs list all sorts of "deals" to bring their asses to the top of the search engine with no goods to back it up.

As far as I know, Pepe hasn't sold any pre-orders. When they become available I am going to buy one. I even offered some +P rounds for testing...
>>
>>33458389
I hope you have some appreciation on how the whole scenario works. Some of us old fags have built machines to make tools, and have mastered some processes like the manufacturers use.

Using your logic, Steve Jobs would have been killed at the beginning of Apple. or HP would have never would have made it out of the garage. Or the potato farmer's son who invented television would have given up and let someone else develop it.

A simple gun like this is nothing compared to fabricating industrial machines, repairing machines never seen before and improving them. All within a constrained time frame after travelling there for the first time.

Or work on beta computer hardware with beta drivers, and find out it's Microsoft's bugs versus the manufacturer you are working for.
Catching the developer's bug's that were not yours, and obviously having to get marketing to tell QA contractors what it is supposed to do correctly to verify it.

I'm not samefagging pepe. I have another idea in the works, and it will be possibly more flexible and ergonomic. I am optimistic that I can build 1-5 for myself. But would likely sell the patent to a real manufacturer.
Who knows, the basic model will be open sourced, but the more fancy version will be only for sale.
>>
>>33458650
Hi-Point rifles cost around $250-$300, and take proprietary mags
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.