[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to Firearms need Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20170328_000336.jpg (878KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_000336.jpg
878KB, 2560x1440px
My father gave me this when I was younger, and I forgot about it til now. I live in Texas so the gun laws aren't very strict.

Is this even an actual rifle?

If so what ammunition would it need, and could the rifle be suppressed further?

And can anyone name this alleged rifle?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>33452460
looks pretty dirty OP
you'll want to soak it in vinegar over night to break up the carbon so it doesn't form any rust
>>
>>33452477
DO NOT DO THIS
>>
>>33452485
stfu you noguns faggot. you're just going to spout some fuddlore that's not going to help and is only gonna waste OP's time and money
>>
>>33452460
Looks like it could be any number of single-shot .22 rifles patterned off the Winchester 1900.
>>
>>33452460
It's a .22, savage model (not maker, I think stevens made them) awesome shooter. Mine was made in 1936.
>>
>>33452460
this is most likely one of many single shot .22lr rifles produced in the last ~50 years. the make model and caliber should be on the barrel, probably the left side. you may need to remove some rust to see it. just looking at it id guess a winchester model 67
>>
>>33452496
>>33452477
Fuck off cunt, that shit doesn't belong in /k/.

Only way to suppress it is to go through the legal loopholes and buy a legit suppressor and thread the barrel of it, OR you could buy subsonic ammo for it and it'll be really quiet. I'm guessing 22lr.
>>
>>33452460
Perhaps a Winchester model 67?
>>
>>33452460
fuck off
turn it in to the cops you lib pussy. you know you want to
>>
>>33452477
Fuck off with this shit you fucking doublenigger.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.