[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What we thought about guns/ military when we were little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479803033997.png (3MB, 1608x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1479803033997.png
3MB, 1608x1120px
So /k/ im just curious what you guys thought about guns when you were little I believed that
>Automatics > Semi auto because more bullets equal more dead and that what you want
>Suppressors made the gun impossible to hear
>Bullet drop wasnt real the bullet went exactly to point B
>You didnt have to lead targets
>You dont need an automatic gun
And my personal favorite
>Why did the army just surround all of Iraq and just slowly move left to right (I was either 4 or 5) when we invaded in 03
(pic unrelated)
>>
>>33451276
>more bullets equals more dead
That's true though
>>
>4 or 5 in 03
Fuck I'm getting old
>>
>>33451276
4 or 5 in '03

jeez man, kids these days. i remember watching that shit on TV. thought it was a dumb idea then, think its a dumb idea now.
>>
when I was little I thought the gulf war was the gulf of Mexico, and that's why we hate Mexicans
>>
>>33451276

I didn't realize that indiana jones and such took place a long time ago, and so that tanks still looked like that.
>>
>>33454089
>continued

I remember asking my brother if they used real Nazis in the films.
>>
>>33451276
the first three things you posted sound lib as fuck
also as a kid, until I was about 9, a self loading rifle made no sense to me. I didnt understand gases and recoil doing work. I remember one time in spacific I was in church and was trying to figure out how a machine gun worked and theorized that the water lines on a maxim was a battery to work it
>>
>>33454114
You were probably a smart kid if you were hypothesizing on the functionality of a machine that you had never operated based solely on schematics.
>>
File: 1444657930905.png (292KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444657930905.png
292KB, 800x800px
>>33451276
>4 or 5 in 03

>meet a high school kid that wasn't even alive on 9/11/2001
>I remember that day in high school

Fuck.
>>
>>33454114
I was kinda like that. Took me a bit longer to figure out gas operation, so most of my shitty 8 year old guns used straight blow back. Also couldn't figure out how a machine gun worked, so I drew one that used internal cables to operate everything. Then I found out about the lebel and it's tube mag, didn't know how ramps worked, so I drew gears on the bottom of a bolt to engage another gear that engaged teeth on the ramp to raise it. I basically wanted to be a retarded John Moses Browning as a child. Still kinda do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.