[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCENARIO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6244.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
read this as yourself.

>be me, be 25
>be marine officer home on leave in a city that sincerely respects military
>big party during leave, say carnival or mardi gras
>in bar with brother # 3 beers in
>cop comes in tells bouncer he's over max occupancy, bouncer tells cop to GFY
>cop pulls fire alarm
>everyone must evacuate
>brother leaves before me
>he faces opposite the crowd to look at the door waiting for me
>see scruffy bigger dude walk towards him
>he pushes my brother says "hey stupid get moving"
>I run in and shove guy saying "that's my brother, you touch him you get me too"
>he shoves me, I shove him back feel he's got a gun on him.

I draw my Glock 19 and shoot him 2 in the chest 1 in the face. dead before he hits the ground.

>I wasn't carrying my gun so I tried to KO him before he pulled the gun on me.
>Turns out he was an undercover state trooper.
>after I got a good hit on him I wake up on the ground with 5 mass state troopers
>bloodyface.jpg
>they see my military ID after searching me
>explain the situation, immediately let me go.
>I leave and go to another bar
>find the same undercover cop that I fought 2 hours earlier.
>apologize and drink with him.

What happened if I went with the red text course of action instead of the green text course of action?
>>
>>33450030
You're a fucking retard for getting drunk with a gun on you, and you're a bigger retard for starting a fight. You are beyond lucky at how this ended.

If you had shot him, you would be in jail. You would have been straight up legally crucified.
>>
>>33450030
You'd probably not wake up on the ground with 5 state troopers on you
>>
>>33450076
unmarked state trooper shoving my brother. I feel sorry if 3 beers get you drink /k/omrad.
>>
>>33450076
also, green text is what happened, so read with your eyes and see that i didn't have a gun on me.
>>
you'd be deader than a ghost on halloween
>>
>>33450162
agreed, but would it be right?

disclaimer, Dad retired as chief of police for city outside Boston, so I respect cops more than most but when you see someone that's "not a cop" fucking with family, what would you do?
>>
You would have been well and truly fucked.

Even if you know it's a gun, you have zero justification to draw and shoot unless he's putting you into immediate fear for your life.
Really though in court, you wouldn't even be able to prove that you knew it was a gun.
>>
>>33450249
I am a foreign national force weapons instructor. that count?
>>
>>33450030
Found a picture of OP guys
>>
File: IMG_8005.jpg (263KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8005.jpg
263KB, 960x960px
>>33450270
close, this is me.
>>
>>33450030 (OP)
>What happened if I went with the red text course of action

Charged and convicted of second or first degree murder. Probably sentenced to death by lethal injection. Spend the next decades of your life in prison going through endless pointless appeals in the court system if you're lucky. You can't fucking shoot someone because they shoved your brother, and if that someone is a cop the state will have no mercy and the military will disown you. As they should, you fucking irresponsible retard. It dismays me beyond words to think that the officers of our nation's military are stupid enough to even consider doing this.

Reposted because I don't know my murder degrees.
>>
>>33450381
>As they should
WRONG! Civvy cops need to learn their place, which is underneath servicemen
>>
>>33450030
You probably would've been arrested. Brutally beaten by cops. Put in a state pound me in the ass prison and eventually given the death sentence.
>>
>>33450436
I disagree, I'd say we're equal
>>
>>33450436
Youre on leave fudd
>>
>>33450199
No. neither legally or morally. Despite what your inflated sense of ego may lead you to believe, somebody shoving your brother lightly while hes partially blocking the main exit to an establishment that's fire alarm is going off whilst having a holstered firearm is not grounds for assaulting or killing them. at no point did they threaten you with serious bodily harm, death, or commit a felony. this isnt afghaniland where you can light up any car that drives near your humvee cuz "dems towlheadz"
>>
>>33450303
wears belt of ammo like Rambo. Toughest logistics officer on the LSA.
>>
>>33450030

>Think you feel a gun on a person
>Could be any number of things. Literally a cell phone in a belt carrier, maybe a multi tool, could be some sort of medical device
>Nope, 100 percent a gun, definitely a gun.
>Man hasn't pulled gun, playing little shoving match that I started.
>Clearly he intends to kill me

Are you retarded? Like literally retarded? So carrying a firearm is now grounds for immediate execution?

>Walking in a store
>Bump into a guy
>Gun detected, seriously, it has to be a gun
>Magdump in the frozen food aisle.

>At gun range
>A man walks up to the firing line
>Dear god HE HAS A GUN!
>Magdump to protect my life

That is literally what you sound like. You need to give up your guns and go to a psychiatrist. You are a danger to everyone around you. You have violent homicidal fantasies and are a violent person willing to escalate a situation to killing someone because they shoved you.
>>
>>33450453
this
>>
>>33450436
>need to learn their place

So you believe in shooting people to teach them their place? You sound like exactly the sort of fascist fuckwit our military has spent its proud history wiping from the face of the earth.
>>
>>33450030
You sound stupid and violent. You uh, should probably ride out this military thing for as long as you can.
>>
>>33450076
This.

>>33450436
neck yourself, antifa
>>
You'd be facing 25 to life

thankfully didnt have the gun with you

learn to control your anger
>>
>>33450448
Cops are civvies and should be happy they get a fucking pension, and people in the volunteer military need to stop act like their doing everybody some huge service for choosing to join up.

protip: both groups are unamerican authoritarians whom the founding fathers would likely conspire to kill if they were alive today.
>>
>>33450471

It's literally the same logic as the typical soccermom who sees someone with a gun and immediately assumes they're in some constant state of being about to murder everyone around them. These liberal retards can't get in their heads the idea of personal responsibility or people being accountable for their actions, so they assume that everyone else's actions are controlled by the implements at their disposal rather than their own consciousness. This guy just has an extra shade of narcissism thrown in since he actually uses guns but still believes that it's everyone else who can't be trusted with them.
>>
>>33450504
this

OP is an authoritarian literally hitler cunt

also looks like he will die of heart disease in 30 years

t. medical student
>>
>>33450268

Judging by how well the ANA knows how to use their weapons? No it fucking doesn't.

Anyway would that guy have been justified shooting YOU if he felt your gun first?
>>
>>33450504
This is either incredibly good b8 or youre a retard that i hope gets a wonderful vacation at Leavenworth
>>
>>33450030
I am ashamed that you are an Officer of Marines and can't realize thats absolutely retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>33450030
>mareens aren't retarded meatheads, they said

>Mfw this post
>>
>>33450030

As a fellow Masshole, let me say this:

You are lucky you are not already behind bars for striking an undercover cop.

You draw on a cop, plainclothes or no, you go to jail.

You. Are. Fucking. Lucky. It. Ended. This. Way.
>>
>>33450577
I see talking with your recruiter is going as planned.

Also, OP. If you were carrying a weapon at all in Massachusetts and pushed a cop, you'd be in for 10 years anyhow. They call it "Aggravated assault on an officer with intent to use deadly force" Then you also get slapped just for having the gun during the commission of a crime.
>>
>>33450030
what kind of fucking cringe did I just read
>>
>>33450436
you sound like an sjw ranking oppressed minorities into a victim hierarchy
>>
>>33450502
I almost managed to avoid the bait. 2/10, made me reply.
>>
>>33450117
>brother gets a small love tap
>WELP BETTER MURDER THIS MOTHAFUCKA

lol what you? some kind of nigger? you said you felt a gun but he didn't draw on you, I'm sure at that point he would have flashed his badge to get you to shut up with your tough guy routine. proper escalation of force.
>>
>>33450303
Bispo? i thought your retard ass left the muh reens
>>
Is no one else going to comment on how retarded this entire scenario is? Why the fuck would a cop pull a fire alarm and create a rush of people who don't know what's going on? Why would there be half a dozen state troopers going to shut down a bar for being too crowded?
>>
>>33450030
1. You'd be in jail for fucking life if you weren't killed on the spot by the other troopers.
2. This story didn't fucking happen because you don't just get away with a fucking felony Battery on a PO because you're a marine.

Nothing makes my night better than arresting and charging military members because they think they can get away with fucking anything, especially DWI's.
>>
>>33450516
>posts life expectancy on a picture.
>not on blood work.
Do humanity a favor and drop out.
>>
>>33452636
it's also retarded in that the fire department/marshall/inspectors handle shit like this, not the cops
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.