[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do lock up your weapons, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0037.jpg (3MB, 5312x2992px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0037.jpg
3MB, 5312x2992px
You do lock up your weapons, right?
>>
>>33449778
>guns
>in a safe
>that can easily be picked up and carried off somewhere else

you're just putting them in one nifty box for them to steal if you do not have it bolted down
>>
>>33449778
where's a good place to get extra mags for a star model b super?
>>
So what's the deal, do you guys actually go to one of them sex stores and purchase a dildo, or order one online shipped to your home for the sole purpose of taking these stupid pics? Or do you actually shove it in your ass? Is the handgun not enough?
>>
>>33450822
Not sure about him, but I don't buy toys to not use them.
>>
>>33449778
I keep mine in a stack-on cabinet. It's not a safe, but it'll deter a decent amount of people. With ammo, it's about 150lbs and has no good handles. It'd take two people and a noisy 5 minutes to get it out of my house.

Also, who the fuck uses these dildos?

>>33451018
Are you kidding? What the fuck do guys even use dildos for? What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>33451075
Are you retarded there's literally only two places he could put the thing.

also, im looking for a small/cheap safe. pretty much just something that i can leave a loaded handgun in without being negligent anybody got recommendations?
>>
>>33450822
>be me
>come out as fagit at the end of highschool
>friends think it's completely acceptable but kind of weird because im right leaning politically
>make jokes about it constantly
>next birthday get 20 different dildos from friends so I can 'loosen up a little'
>laugh so hard at everyone and end up in dong duels
And then my bf bought me a mauser. Pretty okay if you ask me.
>>
>rifles right next to my bed
>shitty subgun on floor
>pistols under my pillow, on my desk, in the bathroom
>shotgun in my garage
>all loaded with one in the chamber
>live cartridges all over floors in a couple rooms

nah
>>
>>33451179
You've got some weird fuckin' friends.
>>
>>33449778
I sleep on top of my 9mm some nights, other times it and the revolver stay under my pillow
>>
>>33451075
you have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>33451474
Apparently you have to be under 30 too. Since I can't name a single person above that age that thinks dildo fights with gifted dildos from your friends is in any way normal - let alone acceptable.

Fucking gas yourself already.
>>
>>33451075
>it's about 150lbs and has no good handles
That's a big dildo.
>>
File: 20170328_000435.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_000435.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>33451289
muh nigga

I love living alone. Recently moved into a 2bed one bath house that I've got to myself. Its so nice being able to leave guns, ammo, and dragon dicks all over the place.

I can finally express my inner degenerate
>>
>>33449778
I got a two year old so they stay locked up unless they are on my body.
>>
>>33449778

I dont have a safe. My guns are strewn all over my room. I have my glock in it's IWB holster smushed between the mattress and my headboard for easy access. I keep a loaded mag in but not a round in the chamber. Several long guns under my bed, 2 pistols in my night stand, a marin model 60 and BP rifle leaned up in the corner behind my door. Some more long guns in my closet

I really want a safe, but I also feel like a good hiding spot would be better. A safe is a target for a criminal, but they're not looking for a false wall
>>
>>33451595
Excuse me sir, but that clearly resembles a horse cock. Dont ask how i know. i Believe you may have been ripped off
>>
>>33451571
What's not normal about dildo sword fights?

They're floppy and hilarious and you're with you boys and everybody's having a good time.

You afraid someone's gonna catch you staring at one too long or something?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.