[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, Larry!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 34

File: FuckYouLarry.png (73KB, 874x620px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYouLarry.png
73KB, 874x620px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>33447078
And that's the way it is
>>
fuck midway. they're big enough that they could of taken the loss. fucking niggers. everyone who ordered, make sure you leave them negative reviews and complain
>>
File: 1286164486659.jpg (23KB, 202x174px) Image search: [Google]
1286164486659.jpg
23KB, 202x174px
If anyone buys from Midway you are a cuck.
>>
Kek. I told you guys that this was some sort of error and that it wouldn't be honored.
>>
>>33447078
Did you really expect it to go through?
>>
File: 1480688247911.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480688247911.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>33447078
>>
>>33447078
Fuck, I remember a couple years back this exact same shit happened on another website (think it was Buds).
>>
>>33447078
That's ok. I stopped using Midway after I got fed-up with how long they take to ship things. Next-day shipping my ass.

At least Brownell's doesn't lie about how long it takes for their stuff to ship.
>>
>mfw I saw this email in my inbox
>>
File: FuckMidway.png (34KB, 873x548px) Image search: [Google]
FuckMidway.png
34KB, 873x548px
Everyone email that faggot Larry.
>>
>>33447286
Cause you did business with them before?
>Customer comes first
No... Profit does. Their business won't take a hit from this at all. Especially when fudds make up a majority of their customer base.
>>
>>33447312
>Cause you did business with them before?

Yeah, I've ordered a few grand worth of stuff over the years.
>>
>>33447286
I'll just never buy from them again. Plenty of other retailers out there, just was lazy.
>>
>>33447286
>customer comes first
W R O N G
t. business owner

Customer comes first is an old meme saying and it doesn't even mean what you think it means. It means "the customer always knows what he wants" for example you can't sell a truck to a guy who wants a sedan.

What it doesn't mean is "the customer can fuck me over 5 ways from sunday but if I make a sale it's okay"
>>
>>33447321
Then why would you stop due to a legitimate pricing error? Everyone knew it was going to get cancelled.
>>
so they cancel my order but the charge for through
>>
>>33447246
No, buds was worse. They advertised the deal then when people ordered stuff with the deal, they didn't cancel the order, they charged people's cards for the prices without the deal. So people were expecting to pay, say $80, then people were being charged $160 and we're expected to pay. Needless to say, this kissed A LOT of people off.
Cheaper than dirt, on an unrelated note, was charging $120 for us gi ar mags, during the 2012 panic buy.
>>
>Jews mad that Midway won't honor their order of 10,000 rounds

>>33447363
This. "Customer comes first" or "Customer is always right!" refers to having happy customers, but a satisfied customer doesn't preclude a business owner's right to not get bent over a barrel.
>>
>>33447078
You morons knew this would happen, how can you be mad? It's shitty that they didn't just honor their pricing even if it was a mistake, but you can't really be too surprised or upset since you should've known better.

>>33447374
This would've been a legitimate reason to be mad. At least Midway didn't charge you full price without telling you.

>inb4 t. Larry
>>
>>33447363
>>33447403

No shit. Doesn't mean I can't tell Larry to fuck off, in so many words.
>>
>>33447424
As long as you know it doesn't really matter and you're just blowing off steam.
>>
>>33447424
Sure, but it also means you're a hook-nosed kike who belongs in a fucking oven.
>>
File: 1486693986975.jpg (45KB, 493x461px) Image search: [Google]
1486693986975.jpg
45KB, 493x461px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Just wow. All the Midway reps are out en masse. Last I knew if you advertised an item, whether or not at the right price, and it was paid for at said price, too bad.

I can't open a car dealership and say "this sedan only $599.99" and not expect to get fucked if I meant to say $5999.99. Pretty sure there are laws regarding reneging on an agreed upon price if the customer has already paid and done their part.
>>
>>33447374
>Cheaper than dirt, on an unrelated note, was charging $120 for us gi ar mags, during the 2012 panic buy.

The reason CTD torqued people was they canceled orders for mags and Ammo of people who ordered before Sandy Hook before their stuff shipped out. I know someone who had about 120 pmags on order from them for about $10 each. He even had the shipping notification. Sandy hook happened and they canceled his order on the shipping dock and told him to reorder at the new price of $80 each.

Fuck them with both barrels.
>>
Thing is I can drive 20 minutes to my local gun store and find the same ammunition cheaper than midwayusa. That includes their "sale" items. I usually order just the parts from them or strange ammo.. now.. eh.. screw them.
>>
>>33447363
It's the first line in Larry's message too you illiterate business owner.
>>
>>33447078
>"Unadvertised price"
>Appeared on the public-facing website

I didn't order any because I saw this coming, but one of y'all who did could definitely pursue a bait and switch claim.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 1024x576px
Fuuuuck. I ordered 15,000 rounds from them. I was planning on keeping 5000 and flipping the rest. Fuck you Larry. You cheap Jew.
>>
File: 1392763807649.png (31KB, 171x189px) Image search: [Google]
1392763807649.png
31KB, 171x189px
>>33447548
>buying ammo to resell
>complaining about jewry
>>
>>33447497
especially since they charged most of us for an order they knew they were going to cancel.
>>
>>33447528
Well Larry is a FUCKING idiot then.
>>
>>33447497
>>33447548
There sure are a lot of greedy hook-nosed menorah-lighting backstabbing Christ-killing kosher-consuming terrorist-funding Bible-shortening baby-circumcising matzah-gobbling shekel-grabbing kikes in this thread.
>>
>>33447548
fuck Larry and fuck you even more.
>>
>>33447537
>>33447569

So they charged my card. Do I have any recourse?
>>
File: 9d1.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9d1.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>33447088
There was really no point in continuing the thread after this post.
>>
>>33447548
My guess, it is people like you who caused this to occur. If you bought a can or two for yourself things may have been different.
You ordered a pallet. I don't feel guilty about you being screwed.
>>
>>33447363
Second this. You do what you can to help customers and make them happy because it is right to do and good for business, but you are running a business to make money not baby entitled cunts. Sometimes a customer is a moron and you need to tell him to fuck off because he is causing issues for not retarded customers and whatever money he might spend (protip: people who are raging assholes usually don't have a lot of money because they suck at life) isn't worth the business they scared off/you didn't get because you were too busy dealing with a snowflake.

Midway made a mistake, noticed the error, sent out emails explaining the error and that they are cancelling the orders (obviously with refunds). They dealt with the issue fairly and quickly.

>>33447286
>I am a business owner myself, and when I screw up, I take the hit and honor my dealings.

I too am a business owner and faggots like you always come back or find themselves bouncing around wasting everyone time and building an embarrassing reputation for themselves while they try to eke out gimmidats in exchange for any self respect they imagine they have.
>>
Every other field of retail is practically guaranteed to honor a pricing error on their part, the only ones who absolutely kike out and reneg on everything are vendors who deal in computer parts and guns/ammunition. How shitty.
>>
>>33447574
Shit, I thought you an heroed back in '45. What are you still doing here?
>>
>>33447363
Well no shit Sherlock.
But a deal is a deal. To Indian give on a transaction you already cleared, even if it's a mistake is a bad practice.
>>
>>33447598
Normally you'd cancel the entire order, but as per the email Midway sent out that's not necessary because they already canceled it. Then in a day or so the money will be refunded to your credit card assuming that they even charged it in the first place or assuming that the transaction ever completed before they realized the error.
>>
>>33447660
If it completed a charge, they're legally obligated to honor the price because a contract was technically created at the point the accepted remuneration. They can't claim "hurr it was a mistake" because the $87.99 price, while a deep discount, doesn't meet the legal standard to be obviously identifiable as mistaken pricing. It was still like 17cpr and regular price is around 25cpr or so. It's not even a 50% discount.

If they get sued, they're FUCKED.
>>
>>33447719

Time to find a lawyer. fuck Larry. He always gave me that pedophile vibe.
>>
>>33447567
i love that doujin
>>
>>33447719
The only thing they're obligated to do is refund your money. Kill yourself, Jew.
>>
>>33447088

/thread
>>
Honestly surprised no one has started a "Alternatives to midwayusa" thread yet.
>>
Make sure to leave a review on facebook!

fb com/OfficialMidwayUSA/
>>
>>33447548
This is the fucking reason they are doing this.
If everyone had ordered a can or 2 they probably would have made it work.
But nope! You assholes had to get greedy and try to rip them off.
Stop bitching about being a dick and getting fucked because of it.
>>
>>33447127
>they're big enough that they could of
>big enough that they could of
>enough that they could of
>that they could of
>they could of
>could of
>of
have* you fucking ESL mongoloid
>>
File: You.jpg (50KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
50KB, 413x413px
>I didn't get to cheat the system! WAHHH

t. OP
>>
>>33447761
I actually am Jewish. That's how I'm so acquainted with consumer law and can keenly detect the presence of easily pilfered shekels. Guy is banking on the cheapskate neckbeards being too dumb/lazy to go after him. Probably has a tissue paper terms of use agreement that he thinks voids consumer protection laws, too.
>>
>>33447847
pilpul is in your blood. Just because you "demand" something doesn't mean you will get it. Stop crying and wailing and go complain to someone who gives half a flying fuck.
>>
File: IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND.jpg (98KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND.jpg
98KB, 500x667px
>>33447847
>YOU'LL BE HEARIN' FROM MY LAWYER!
We need a second and third Holocaust.
>>
LARRY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

MIDWAY STILL CHARGED ME AND THE MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

GET FUCKED LARRY, GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED
>>
>>33447635
Nah just online retailers man. It's too easy to say "woops we accidentally a numeral".
>>
Reading the one star reviews on facebook. Going to have to say, some of you when you post you reviews may want to change your wording so it doesn't match your posts here.
>>
>>33447548
faggots like you are the reason they canceled everyone's orders
>>
>>33447873
>>33447891

>contracts don't exist

Not even the consumer law jew but come on guys, do you really think we live in Somalia where it's impossible for someone to form a legally binding contract with someone else?
>>
>>33447224
>>33447088
>>33447078
The one downside to internet purchases is they dgaf about consumer protection law. In person they'd have to honor any advertised price so long as they had that item in stock, but internet provides an interstate barrier.
>>
>>33448031
Not to mention in the terms and conditions, there is almost always an out clause for them too.
>>
Lmfao you autists never fail to amuse me
>>
>>33447994
Pretty sure the "contract" is dependent on the exchange of money and if the money is refunded then there is no longer an obligation to provide product. You might have a case if they don't refund you, but that's extremely unlikely to happen with a large company like Midway.
>>
>>33447918
REEEEEEEEEEEEE. Keep causing a shit storm and being subversive on social media guys, you might actually get somewhere. Gang up and dominate their account, so what 4clan does best. GodSpeed, everyone deserves pallets of cheap 5.56
>>
Honestly thought the 5.56 was so cheap cause it had hard primer issues and they were trying to unload it.
>>
File: MC LarryP.gif (210KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
MC LarryP.gif
210KB, 400x317px
>Larry "Niggers sit at the back of the bus and Thats just the way it is" Potterfield cancelled all the orders
Master troll, original thread OP should have kept it to himself and gotten a shit ton for hella cheap
>>
File: IMG_5048.jpg (22KB, 236x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5048.jpg
22KB, 236x227px
>>33447891
Are you saying there was a first one?
>>
File: poor doggo.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
poor doggo.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
Welp, they officially cancelled my order. At least I don't have to have anymore false hope.
>>
>>33448207
that was russian ammo from sgammo
>>
File: jewfactcheck_960.jpg (139KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
jewfactcheck_960.jpg
139KB, 960x686px
>>33448275
>>
>>33447497
>Online Standards
>When an e-commerce website has had an incorrect price entered into its database, it can end up not only advertising that price but also accepting orders and charging customers' credit cards for that amount. The central issue here is whether retailers can void the contract created when orders were accepted. The easiest way for a company to deal with such situations is to have website "terms of use" that clearly state the company can cancel orders and refund customers' money because of pricing errors (or for any reason). Otherwise, a common law doctrine known as "unilateral mistake of fact" applies. This doctrine allows a party to a contract to set aside the contract if honoring it would be "unconscionable," or if the other party could have reasonably assumed it was a mistake. A $1,000 item advertised for $10 likely would meet this definition.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/company-advertising-price-wrong-responsible-mistake-73117.html

That said, browsing the mobile site, I can't find Midway's terms and conditions.
>>
>>33448275
Of course. In fact the Holocaust is proof of how slippery those oily little oven dodgers are. One shoah isn't enough to eradicate an infestation this large.
>>
I dont blame them for cancelling the orders but I'll never buy shit from them again. This is the double edged sword of online retailing, they can renege on deals with no consequences but all I have to do to go elsewhere is enter a different url. Brick and mortar may have to play by more rules but as a consumer I'm more apt to put up with some of their shit if it means I dont have to drive further to visit a competitor.

The fact that these charges are still going through but orders are getting cancelled is very shady and a great way to really, really piss people off if funds aren't returned to accounts very soon.
>>
>>33447078
What did do you really expect to happen?
You couldn't have possibly thought you get away with it. Let's be honest.
>>
>>33447548
It's people like you that are ruining the gun community. You people ruined .22LR, you people bought up all of the surplus and then let it rust and rot in your garages, you people cause price spikes for no good reason because you buy dozens of the same exact gun, and you fucking people are the reason that so many people have written off shooting as an expensive hobby that just isn't worth getting into. Literally fuck you. I'd scalp you in the fucking streets if you ever showed your kike face in public
>>
Well, I just got a 'Phil, We received your return today. We're sorry the product didn't leave you completely satisfied and apologize for any inconvenience. Complete details of the return are below. Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns' email.

Which is kind of chickenshit. I didn't even get the nice apologetic email OP did. They just pretend to pretend that I cancelled my own order. Bad form, Larry. Bad form.
>>
Apparently people who were able to do in store pickup got their ammo AND a return request. Lel
>>
laughing at all you faggots who thought this would actually go through!
all companies have a disclosure saying they aren't responsible for price mistakes, should have read their terms.
Also yes your cards were charged, but those are just automatic from when you hit "place order" you all should get your money back within 2-3 days.
>>
A quick Google brings up nothing. How are there no search results of pissed off forum posts? How is there not even a "Midway fucked up again" news article?
>>
>>33448409
I dont think there is anything stopping those people from telling MA to pound sand. I'm kinda surprised they had the gall to even ask, it couldn't have been a large percentage of buyers.
>>
>>33448428
But they didn't fuck up. We found an exploit and tried to exploit it a little too much, is all.

Gunbot says Wolf Polyformance is selling for 21 cents a round, so if you're looking for just plinking fodder, you can consider that your consolation prize.
>>
>>33448391
Naw, they are fine. The bulk horders die off pretty young and family just sells it all to pay off the trailer. More ammo floods!
>>
>>33448466
it was posted on my local gun forum, with 12 pages of replies, /k and reddit were NOT the only ones who found this exploit.
>>
File: Not the hat too.png (23KB, 305x269px) Image search: [Google]
Not the hat too.png
23KB, 305x269px
Bastards... aint nothing sacred!
>>
>>33447994
>straw man fallacy

More pilpul from the jew. The fact remains that you're whining about not getting your way, like a spoiled child.
>>
>>33448618
I bought one of those hats in OD when they were on sale for 3 bucks, best cheap hat I've ever bought
>>
>>33448469
Look at you being a shitbag once again. You oughtta go pro
>>
>>33448391
>ruined 22LR
>prices in my area dropped to prices before the pre-election surge
>have 2000 rounds of .22LR sitting comfy in wall safe
You sure are a keklord, anon
>>
Brownells fucked up once, with a 5 off 5 coupon that could be used endlessly. People bought hundreds of smaller items for basically just shipping (which still made it worth it. The first time round, they honored it. When it happened again with a similar deal years later, they cancelled every order.

It's was easier to absorb the cost to keep people happy back then. Now, word of it spreads so fast and people take advantage of the error in so many numbers, that if they'd lose a significant amount of money honoring it.

Even in store retailers don't honor price mistakes entirely anymore, most will do a 10% discount or something unless the difference is like 10 bucks or something, then they'd honor it.

Why are people even upset. If you've ever gotten in on one of these errors, you'd know there's a good chance of shit being cancelled. Not their fault that you'd mad. Even /g/ wasn't this mad when dell cancelled a good number of SSD price error orders, and that was an even bigger deal, since it was something like an 80% price error.
>>
>>33448696
Pretty much this. We don't know how many units where sold. I have seen this on many forums, including high flow forums (like 4chan or redit). This was out and more than a few people tried to take huge advantage of it by ordering what effectively was a pallet of ammo with intent to resell it.

>Why are people even upset
It is because there are more than a few man-children here who intended to buy a pallet load to resell at a profit. They lost out and as all children do, they are lashing out.
>>
>>33447286
>I'M NEVER COMING BACK REEEEEE
>Oh well thats a good deal on X, maybe I'll from them one more time

Larry wins again.
>>
>>33447569
How are there this many people that just don't understand how ordering online works? It's automated you dumbshit.
>>
>excited all day about getting some plinkan ammo plus a bit to resell for money to put towards some new funs
>come home
>see this

LARRY YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGE JEW FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>33447078
Still better than cheaper than dirt.

and I'm not limiting myself to Brownells fudd site.
>>
>>33447260
They ship my stuff pretty fast.
>>
>>33448895
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vIJosR8Sm0

Audio related, it's you right now.
>>
> Sandy Manginas: The Thread

Did you neckbeards actually think Midway would honor that crazy low price?
>>
>>33447078
While I'm sure most of 4chan is having a shit storm over this...I've always got good prices from midway due to frequent clearance sales that are pretty dramatic. I got $300.00 Oakley Tombstones for $40 bucks.

Magazines and other items like parts and tools get frequent discounts and I've saved hundreds this way.

Even their base prices are better than brick and mortar and other online shops.
>>
>>33447078
So let me get this straight

>Sale price printed on product
>When you add it to cart a lower, UNPRINTED, price is calculated
>Obviously a software error
>But they are wrong to only honor the printed advertised price

That's what's going on here?
>>
>>33448031
Pretty much this, incidents like what you see on display in this thread are by far one of the big downsides of doing business with online vendors. Any price screwups that you'd normally have honored in a brick and mortar shop can be effortlessly weaseled out of.
>>
>>33447994
>implying that placing an order creates a contract

You must have failed contracts I in law school.
>>
>>33449008
>effortlessly weaseled out of.

>This is the price
>Okay, I want that
>Huh, it's ringing up as something different, that's not right
>REEEEEEE!!!! GIVE ME FREE SHIT JEW!!!
>>
>>33447548
Do you happen to go to Comic Con and buy toys and then sell them for more than triple on E-Bay?
>>
>>33449038
Nope, he helped HKParts buy all tge surplus P7's to resell without an FFL, the ammo scalping was to cover his legal fees
>>
>>33447748
title?
>>
My free hat and I were to go pike fishing together.. Why did it go so wrong?!?!?!
>>
>>33449100
If you tried this specifically to take advantage of a company that regularly supports the community you deserve some form of divine punishment.

If you were simply caught up in all this I feel for you, but shit happens.
>>
File: 1481563471496.png (308KB, 554x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481563471496.png
308KB, 554x603px
>go to class
>come back
>see this thread
I don't even own anything in .223 so ain't even that mad. It was fun while it lasted, guys.

>>33447286
>not just replying with "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
Sure enough, my order was "returned."

Has anyone checked their cards to see if money has been moved back yet? because my discover card shows that my payment to them has gone from pending to received.
>>
>>33449215
Same, it usually takes a business day or two to correct. RIP free hat..
>>
>>33449215
it can take 2-5 business days, typically its 2-3 days to
process (your band or cc takes that long, once midway sends refund it's up to the bank to release it back and how long it takes )
>>
>>33447748
What is it?
>>
>>33449231
bank* fuck my damn phone
>>
>>33447078
I bet it wasn't even an error; they probably just didn't realize how quickly the code would spread and decided to go back on the order before they made a huge loss.
>>
>>33449252
So you think a large sized gun and ammo website is just oblivious to the rest of the internet?

Someone probably just entered an extra zero in the discount code.
>>
>>33449277
And that is the consumer's fault how?
>>
>>33449034
>t. child who has never shopped in a physical store in their life
Go to sleep.
>>
>>33449277
Yeah, a person who said to himself $8 code? They cant be that retarded, they must have meant $80 for this over priced batch of hard primer ammunition that no one would buy otherwise.
>>
>>33449302
Where did I say it was?
>>
>>33449318
my bad, I read into your post what wasn't there.
>>
Kek. A ton of people tried to take advantage of Midway and exploit an obvious error.
>>
>>33447847
>>33447994
This. I was saying all along yesterday that it is more than likely that a valid contract has been formed because of the lack of terms on Midway and the order confirmation email saying not only that the order is confirmed, but that it will ship the next day. Their cancellation is a breach of contract, plain and simple.

>>33448136
You can't just refund money and pretend the contract has never happened. Most contracts are bilateral contracts where a PROMISE to pay is given for a PROMISE to do something. Once the contract is formed, the counterparty's obligation is what they promised to do unless waived. In this case, what they owe is ammo (or market value of ammo) and not the contract price. If a contract was formed and breached, cover (buying similar goods elsewhere) would be higher than the contract price, and this difference would be the damages.
>>
>>33447078
Maybe you shouldn't make bad decisions and buy things on impulse.
>>
File: 8de.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
8de.png
311KB, 680x681px
>this whole thread
>>
File: 1490645832417.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490645832417.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>33447286
I couldn't resist.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WGIoqqzl5u
>>
>>33449529
How is taking advantage of a discount buying on impulse? Some of us here actually shoot and will use that ammo. Shooting it for $0.20 vs $0.33/round just makes sense. I guess I get it if you're poor and have to plan weeks in advance to buy a brick of .22.
>>
>>33447078

>all this larry hate after sucking his dick for 48 hours

poor people are the worst vindictive little shits
>>
>>33448696
The problem is, this isn't a clear mistake like those 80% off or one zero off errors. 20 cpr shipped in these times is lower than everyone else by a good margin, but not so much that it would be obvious to a layperson (someone who doesn't hound gundeals and internet forums all day) that it contains a pricing error. Their "sale" prices are really just normal price everywhere else online.
>>
>>33447286
Oh fuck you, you twat. What kind of business do you own you jackass? You make "patches?" Perhaps you own a pickup truck and a ladder and therefore or a "business owner."

How many orders do you think Midway got on that error? We could be talking about thousands of dollars. You ass would be out of business.

Furthermore, we do not know the cause of the error, could be contractor, or even purposefully "accident."

No one should be held to an error, and it is NOT A FUCKING CRIME, nor a RULE OF LAW to honor or refuse to comply with a clerical error.
>>
>>33449747
>tfw make patches
At least I'm not retarded to think this would go down any differently than every other time this shit has happened.
>>
>>33448394
That sucks, man
>>
>>33449593
Now do one while crying, I promise I won't jack off to it.
>>
>>33449809
You should make a patch about it.
>>
>>33449915
I don't want to get vanned for making a bullet jew patch.

Working on a brass goblin one that may o may have what some may interpret semitic features though.
>>
>>33449945
>some may interpret semitic features though
You've got edge
>>
>>33450103
I won't be here otherwise
>>
>>33447127

>they're big enough that they could of taken the loss

Because they care about gun owners, and don't care about making the highest profit.
>>
>>33447088
Unless Mr Goldstein happened to be effected in which case they will be sued into bankruptcy. I'm sure they wouldn't date cancel any of (((those))) orders though.
>>
>>33447088
jej
/thread
>>
>>33450341
>Jews
>buying guns
>>
So I agree that you should have expected it to be cancelled, but after searching over and over I don't see any type is terms that say they aren't responsible for price errors. /k, let's get some lawyers! Fuck you larry (I didn't even order any, I order from sportmans guide mostly)
>>
Why completely baffles me is that original idiot who spread this around. Obviously it was going to get cancelled if thousands of people order obscene amounts of ammo. He should have kept it to himself and a few friends, few thousand rounds for each. I guarantee it would have been honored
>>
>>33447127
>leaving a bad review for you being a jew
>>
File: 1421133421919.jpg (123KB, 1067x653px) Image search: [Google]
1421133421919.jpg
123KB, 1067x653px
>>33447078
>>
File: zzzmisc.jpg (33KB, 638x338px) Image search: [Google]
zzzmisc.jpg
33KB, 638x338px
>>33447088
>>
Lmao Larry btfo all you tards
>>
File: 29805b.jpg (158KB, 645x558px) Image search: [Google]
29805b.jpg
158KB, 645x558px
i'm sorry you guys didn't get your cheap boolits.
>>
>>33447078
I didn't even participate in this and I'm mad.

That's fucking gay, they reap enough as it is,.
>>
>>33447078
lmao midway is so jewish they didn't even give out a 5 or 10 dollar coupon as is customary for companies to do after an order cancellation due to a price mistake.
>>
>>33447169
Why?
>>
>>33450761
We'll to be fair, I posted this earlier , but Reddit posted it, a local state forum even had it posted for the exploited price (has 12+ pages now)
>>
>>33447127
>they're big enough that they could of taken the loss
Good god, how entitled are you?
>>
>>33447078
This still won't stop me from buying from them if they are the cheapest option.
>>
File: bickleclap.gif (499KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
bickleclap.gif
499KB, 500x460px
>>33447088
>>
>>33449038
not him but I totally do that with stuff from SDCC. I have even resold badges. I did not place an order with intent to resell on Midway though. I find reselling the former totally fine but reselling the latter pure faggotry.
>>
>>33449252
nigger the site even said that the sales price was supposed to be $150-160 on the page for the ammo. when it comes up at $80something its clearly a fucking error.
>>
>>33450375
>Implying we don't
>>
I personally run a business. In my experience, when there's an invoice or advice error we make it right when the mistake is noticed. This is how a functional relationship between business partners should go, regardless of who you're dealing with.

Just to put this situation in perspective - from my order alone, they would have been out of about $800. This coupon code was spread widely across many social media outlets - no telling how many boxes were "sold." This could easily have eaten more than a quarters profits if they let it run.

I paid for a fairly large amount of this ammo, but I didn't really expect it to work. I'm not mad, either. Midway has always been pretty based in the past.
>>
>>33447497
>I can't open a car dealership and say "this sedan only $599.99" and not expect to get fucked if I meant to say $5999.99.
Yeah you can. The local Ford dealer misprinted their ad so they were advertising Mustang GTs for the price of a low spec Focus ($10000 discount).

You can bet your ass they didn't sell a single Mustang for $14,995 or whatever.
>>33447635
No one except for easily bullied morons will stand by a pricing error.

There's no law saying an advertisement is a suicide pact.
>>33448031
>In person they'd have to honor any advertised price so long as they had that item in stock
No, you'll never win in court if there's an ad misprint. You might bully a manager of a corporate retail store who hates his job into sucking your dick, but that's not because you'll win if he fights you.
>>
>>33450307
>drove a nice BMW
>still couldn't pull pussy
>>
File: image_11.jpg (67KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
67KB, 591x960px
>>33447548
You caused this you fucking erectile disorder, don't try and act like you are a victim in this situation.

How's your .22 stash?
>>
>>33452746
He was a pretty repulsive person who was beta as hell on top of it.
>>
>>33447078
when did Midway stop selling video games and start selling ammo?
>>
>>33447548

No anon. Jew is you.
>>
File: laughter.gif (15KB, 100x79px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
15KB, 100x79px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-iWo
>>
File: nra-1.png (1MB, 1041x702px) Image search: [Google]
nra-1.png
1MB, 1041x702px
REEEEE

WHY DIDN'T YOU HONOR AN OBVIOUS MISTAKE OF FEDERAL 5.56 GOING FOR 18 CENTS A FUCKING ROUND

MY TINY INFANTILE MIND CANNOT FATHOM SUCH A THING LIKE HOW A BUISINESS IS RUN REEE

I WANT MY AMMO (that I won't ever shoot because I'm a fucking faggot hobbyist that's "in it" for the money)I WANT IT NOW THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RITE

NOW I'M GONNA SPAM MIDWAY HATE FOR THE NEXT 1-3 YEARS BECAUSE I'M BUTTMAD UNTIL I GET MY RATTLE

Let freedom ring, and freedom as in running your buisiness as a buisiness and not an ammo welfare program for autistic fuckwits that don't even own a fucking gun chambered in 5.56/.223. If you think Larry is a kike, you're most likely an 18 year old that doesn't know about pic or the fact that Midway is based. Good on them for cancelling your orders, you impulsive fucks. Literally no better than niggers that cry gibsmedats and hassle people with coupons and shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>33452756
Shit, only old guys are going to get that. We now have a generation of kids that have never been to an Arcade.
>>
>>33451144
It was their mistake
>>
>>33449034
What usually happens is that the cashier/manager will adjust the price on this particular sale, if it's not an expired event/coupon or something absolutely ridiculous. 1 sale with lower profit margin is better than no sale.
>>
>>33453738
There's still Dave & Busters and mall arcades around

t. Texas
>>
>>33452552
You keep saying ad like an idiot but you don't seem to understand it was also the price on the invoice/receipt. Money actually changed hands.
>>
>>33456465
and main event, and Mr. Gaddys
>>
>>33457839
who is this Mr. Gaddys?
>>
>>33458127

It's Mr. Gatti's, and it's far superior to everywhere else in the US.
>>
>>33457839
It's Gatti's you FUCKING

PLEB

FUCKING FAGGOT

and it's called

GATTITOWN

YOU GODDAMN
FUCKING
WHORE
>>
>>33458159
I was asking about this Mr. Gaddys, though.

And Mr. Gatti's is great (if you like cardboard for crust.)
>>
>>33456441

Depends on store. I used to be an ASM at Kroger. Basically:

>if we didn't have it and it was a Kroger item, we'd sometimes substitute a higher priced Kroger item (say 10/10 half gallon milk and we were out, we might sell a few gallons for $1 to regular customers/pain in the asses/etc). This is because of OSAT and customer complaints actually count against the store (want to fuck a Kroger over, go online and file a bunch of bad claims through Kroger and they'll send someone from the district down to lay down the hammer).
>In theory, coupons aren't supposed to be taken if expired, but we usually didn't care if they were within a week of expiration because they get sent in with the others and the manufacturer doesn't know when the item sold. A sale is a sale.
>If an item is in a wrong spot, we have to give it to the customer at that price. Usually someone gets "wrote up" or "suspended" over that. Kroger don't usually fire folks. A few years ago someone had incorrectly stocked $25 bags of dog food in a $5 spot. A lady grabbed all of them and we had to sell those to her for $5 a bag. $125 worth of food for $25. Big loss.

But Kroger is the second largest retailer in US behind Wal-Mart, so the company can afford to "be generous" on shit like this.
>>
>>33447497
They didn't advertise the $80 price, they advertised 159 it changed to 80 in the checkout by mistake. They did honor the 159 price. Poor fags trying to get over when the knew it wasn't the correct price.
>>
>>33448998
Yep, but it's to complex for most of these morons to understand.
>>
>>33447286
>customer always comes first
No, absolutely not, not ever. All customers are a bunch of mouth breathing, barely sentient, perpetually incorrect, burbling flesh skittles until proven otherwise.
>>
I love how /k/ talks about entitled liberals all the time, and then when a store makes a mistake and then refunds their money it's all about the boycots and lawsuits.

You guys realize this discount was spread all over every single forum on the internet, right? Some guys posted screenshots of orders they places for 50,000+ rounds of ammo. A company couldn't sustain a zillion orders for ammo at nearly half cost.
>>
>>33458199
You can get away with shit like that at grocery stores or department stores because shrink from theft is already accounted for and because just giving it to the consumer is far less of a headache than arguing with autists.
>>
>>33449059
>>33449235
responsibility of a student council member
i cant find it anymore on nhentai/tsumino must be purged : (
>>
>>33458414
Couldn't they have limited it to like, 1 or 2 boxes per person retroactively?

To be honest .20/rnd isn't outlandishly cheap
>>
>>33447286
This customer first bullshit for the millionth time. Money first, you have to find a balance between both money which feeds your family and the families of your employees and keeping the customer happy otherwise you're just cucking yourself out of business in the long term. Did any of you think they meant to have that price up? They're offering it to you at the advertised price, it's kind of shitty sure but you thought you were getting over on them and now you're butthurt about it that they won't take it from you. For fucks sake people it was a good try but let it go.
>>
>>33447548
> cheap jew
Lol, that's you bud
>>
>>33448694
>tfw 6k+ rounds
>>
>>33448031
>consumer protection law.

Well thats a State's issue, now isn't it, faggot.

Federal law allows for misprints to be retracted/recinded Post factum
>>
>>33447537
>>33447598
>So they charged my card. Do I have any recourse?
Sure. All of you can write them a letter telling them you'll get together and trash their Yelp and Google review ratings if they don't ship what you you paid for. Oh, and you'll trash them on Twitter and Facebook, too. You'll spend months and months telling everyone you can get to listen that they should never order from Midway again. You'll make sure to cost them at least $81 of business, just on principle.

If one or two people do this, nothing will happen. If one or two hundred do, they will.
>>
>>33447598

You can file a claim through your credit card company.

Usually that works wonders
>>
File: 1469223524232.png (86KB, 321x347px) Image search: [Google]
1469223524232.png
86KB, 321x347px
>>33447078
>advertise price and coupon
>take advantage of both
>tells you to fuck yourself, saying it was an "unadvertised, unintended price"
boycott time
>>
File: tumblr_mj7pgk06TA1s33ur2o1_400.png (76KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj7pgk06TA1s33ur2o1_400.png
76KB, 300x367px
>>33447078
>>33461130

Honestly I think the only reason this shit happened was because it blew up like it did.

People were ordering fucking 50k pallets or whatever with this code and their inventory system couldn't keep up.

If it was like 1 or 2 boxes per person, I could not see that being an issue at ~$0.20/rnd or whatever. But when you have guys grabbing tens of thousands of rounds that's what killed the whole deal.
>>
>>33459553
>To be honest .20/rnd isn't outlandishly cheap
>It's not like they were going to lose very much money anyway!
If it's such an unremarkable price then why is everyone bleeding so furiously from their cunts? Just go buy it somewhere else.
>>
>>33447804
that's an eop error dipshit
>>
>>33448031
except the advertised price was correct, the error in computing was not the advertised price
>>
remember when there was that code you could put in on the Razer website that literally took 90% off your bill and people were getting 2000 dollar laptops for 200 bucks and they honored the sales?
>>
>>33461316
that just means there would have been more separate customers but same amount of ammo sold
>>
>>33447078
Awhile back, I saw Lowe's had listed online a top-notch $1,000 dishwasher for $199. I ordered six of them, figuring I'd flip the extras for quick profit.

Next morning, they fixed their error, amd sent me an email cancelling the transaction. I wrote a complaint letter to their brass and sent it off. About a week later the local store manager called me to say they'd sell me ONE dishwasher at that price.

Made me wait three weeks for the thing, and refused to home-deliver it. Thing still runs strong, and I barely pre-rinse.
>>
>>33464053
Some people still havent realized that the dishwasher is the ultimate storage/gun cleaner yet.
>>
File: 2017-03-28-22-40-15-1064750050.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-28-22-40-15-1064750050.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
>>33464093
The possibilities are endless...
>>
File: nicework.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
nicework.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>33447088

When fp really is bp
>>
>>33447653
>Hahaa I'm 12 btw

The Post

also here is your (you)
>>
>>33449479
If you want market value of the ammo then if you bought 500 rounds youll be receiving 250.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.