[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marines and Navy Enlisted Stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: marinedresslineup.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
marinedresslineup.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
Marines and Navy Enlisted Stories?
>>
>>33444622
buttsex
>>
What do you want to hear?
Funny?
Sad?
Badass?
Miserable?
Or special bonus category: Truth?
>>
>>33444670
Anything really. Going to Pendleton in Sept. and want to know what to expect.
>>
>>33444786
What MOS?
>>
File: IMG_1230.jpg (53KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.jpg
53KB, 540x540px
>>33444622

>in port in sandbox in Dubai (small area with a few shops that sell beer right off of the pier)
>everyone's drinking
>everyone's drunk
>I throw up on the deck in berthing
>EN2 Anon throws up in a shoe box in berthing
>BMSN Nigger throws up in the sink
>HM1 Anon pisses in his rack that night
>next morning, drags it down to our berthing and replaces it with a mattress in an empty rack
>CWO4 Anon finds out, makes him walk with his pissed stained mattress through the ship back to his berthing and down again with the stolen mattress
>wake up, go to the head
>marines from berthing across from us destroyed the head with vomit
>tip toe in shower shoes over filth to piss
>leave port 2 days later
>5 more months of this
>mfw
>>
Realities of being deployed, going corpsman after degree would love to know anything.
>>
>>33444830
Deployment?
http://em-log.blogspot.com/2009/03/serious-as-heart-attack.html
>>
>>33444875
FMF, with muhreenz 8404
>>
>>33444811
>>
>>33444830

you have a degree and want to be an enlisted corpsman..? don't waste your time
>>
>>33445078
In it for the experience and to say I've done something besides work and die in my shitty little home town.
>>
>>33444622
>enlist at 18
>regret it immediately
>get stuck in desert
>hating life in general
>endure 4 years of groundhogs day
>EAS
>happy life now
>>
>>33445101
Go OCS, then
Or don't; there are plenty of idiots wearing khaki already.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.