[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noguns stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

ITT: stories of awful convos you've had with noguns

I'll start:
>mention the AN94 and its slav space magic operating system, show video of disassembly
>"It looks like someone stuck the unreliable M16 in and AK47"
I managed not to flip my shit.
>>
>>33442219
Context here before the story, I work at an Amazon Fulfillment Center(yes we sword fight with double eded dildoes and laugh and sex toy purchases). I do Inventory Control mostly.

>Coworker is counting items in a bin near me.
>pulls out cheep battery operated airs oft gun
>calls the fake orange flash hider a "suppressor"
>no TD
>points it at me
>laughs when I call him out on it
>Says quote "I know it's not a real gun. I would do all the right things with a real one.

Took a lot of control to not sperg out on him.
>>
>>33443103
You sound autistic
>>
>>33442219
>ITT: stories of awful convos you've had with noguns

I've had plenty people reply to me on /k/
>>
>>33443103
Autistic as fuck. Do you beat your kids for having fake gunfights with toy pistols?
>>
>>33444666
double trips and some dubs speak the truth.
>>
File: Vodka.jpg (85KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Vodka.jpg
85KB, 768x768px
>>33442219
Had a convo with a nogun from DC last night on the 5.56 NATO round. Dude was telling me the cartridge was designed to kill. I proceeded to tell him about the current US military doctrine of wounding one soldier to take more soldiers off the battlefield to help said wounded soldier, which is why the US no longer uses .30 caliber cartridges in their main infantry rifles anymore. Dude pretty much said, "Nuh uh, you're wrong." Fucking retard.
>>
>>33445195
High quality bait.
>>
>designed to wound meme

The 5.56 was designed so soldiers could carry twice the amount of ammunition.

Infantrymen are taught to shoot center mass. If you get hit in the chest with a 5.56 it will kill you just as dead as any 30 caliber round.
>>
>>33445195
Should have brought up the fact that the Hague Convention, and the Geneva Convention doesn't allow for expanding or hollow point ammo because it causes too much damage to the human body and FMJ is "less" lethal
>>
>>33445223
This.
Had an old vet go on a rant about how that bullet doesn't wound, but turns the inside of the body into jelly.

I guess that explains why that deer I shot last year with my AR blew in half...
>>
File: chekt_k.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
chekt_k.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>33444666
>dubs
>dub trips
Best post in the thread
Checks out.
>>
>so I've been thinking about a pump action shotgun for home defense
>I could use a side saddle or a shell holder of some sort to carry few more shells
>maybe slap on some bright fiber optics

>DUDE WHY DO YOU NEED SO MANY ACCESSORIES WHAT'S IT ACTUALLY FOR
>>
>>33445533
>He doesn't do nightly house clearing exercises wearing 50 lbs of gear and gear accessories.
>>
>>33445555
>>33445533
Checked
>>
File: Chech em.jpg (122KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chech em.jpg
122KB, 750x1024px
>>33444666
TPBP
You never let us down mega satan.
>>
>going to gunshow with noguns friend
>"I bet they're gonna have all kinds of military guns"
I wasn't even sure where to start with an answer, since they were talking about modern stuff.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.