[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taco pouches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: s-l1000[1].jpg (156KB, 1000x983px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000[1].jpg
156KB, 1000x983px
I here people talk about these. I don't get it. What's the big deal? Why are relatively so expensive?
>>
>>33440056

TACOs work with just about any magazine, and they retain mags without having to actually cover them.
>>
>>33440056
what type of taco does it fit? s kinda small for me
>>
because the market is willing to pay it. if you look at the chinese ones they're much cheaper while still 75% the same but with chinese labor and chinese materials where applicable (cordura might be american if they use it as a selling point)
>>
>>33440080
>chinese ones
Where get?
>>
>>33440199
there are three obvious words that might let you find them on google. they have all been used in this thread already.
>>
>>33440072
Are you still able to pull them out without having to fiddle with that cord at all?
>>
>>33440199
Airsoft stores, fellow anon. American airsoft stores may not sell it because it's C&D heaven, but Asian and Leaf stores would sell such clones. Heck, even G-Code clones exist!

Do note that said airsoft clones would not come with any sort of warranty unlike HSGI, so watch out. Also, clones by Emerson are not double stitched, but there is a particular Leaf store that sells near perfect replicas of Tacos with double stitching. At the end of the day, it's whatever it is most comfortable for you. Whether you want to cheap out or not is up to you.
>>
They look like little tanks
>>
>>33440264
Thanks. I don't know shit about airsoft so that didn't even occur to me.
>>33440267
tanks with split barrel
Can't unsee this now
>>
File: HSGIBattleBelt3.jpg (446KB, 1396x741px) Image search: [Google]
HSGIBattleBelt3.jpg
446KB, 1396x741px
>>33440261
Uh, yes. The shock cord is there to adjust how tight you want the retention.
>>
>>33440293
Type in keywords like "airsoft canada" on search engine and search for keywords such as "magazine pouch" or "taco pouch." For Asia stores, you could try Tiger111hk, EhobbyAsia, JKarmy, etc.

Whether or not there is a difference between shipping from Asia to USA or Canada to USA is a matter of how fast shipping is. In terms of pricing, not much, but I honestly dunno. There's also Aliexpress, but there's always a certain level of risk involved with buying stuff from Aliexpress vendors.
>>
>>33440381
Any countries that elects a twat like Trudeau does not deserve my shekels.
>>
>>33440425
>Implying I even wanted Trudeau to begin with

Don't call my country shit when your country decided to vote for Obama back then. In 2~3 years until next elections, hopefully things turn for the better. Please note your country is not perfect either, and that not all stores in Canada are Liberal supporting piles of shit. Go figure.
>>
>>33440056
why the fuck did my mind jump to tiny tanks when i saw these in the catalog

guys, i think im fucked
>>
>>33442094
Because catalog images are tiny and can easily trick the mind to see something else? It's especially worse on mobile. I see what you mean, anon, I mean the pistol pouch is the turret, the ar15 pouch is the hull, and the bungee is the gun.
>>
>>33440267
From seeing the thumbnail, I genuinely thought it were T28 minis.
>>
>>33440056
Are those new premium tier 10 TDs
>>
File: 1490276836516.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490276836516.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>33440056
They look like little tanks
>>
File: 20170227_192058_resizedl.jpg (4MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_192058_resizedl.jpg
4MB, 2656x1494px
>he didn't grab any of those Raven kydex mag carriers for $19 a piece
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.