[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking and Entering Defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: sign.png (432KB, 722x394px) Image search: [Google]
sign.png
432KB, 722x394px
Hypothetically;
What is the first step when breaking and entering? Will they come in hot with a sledgehammer, kick down the door, or come in hard and fast through a window?
I'm asking because my local PDs crime mapping page is reporting a series of 6 "Breaking and Entering" type reports in the last week, all occurring between 4:00PM and 11:00PM so it is likely the same person or crew.
Fast forward to today, I finish bringing in groceries, and out of nowhere appears speedwalker mc. sketch simultaneously urgently talking on the phone while trying to get an angle into my dooway.

Pic possibly related, a marking similar to the ones used by vagabonds, or a marker for a juicy target? Either way its about 10 steps from my doorway.
>>
If they know what they're doing and they cased your house, they'll wait for you to be away at work or on vacation, in which case there isn't shit you can do short of booby trapping your house.

If they're just dumb niggers doing dumb nigger things, they'll smash a window, either in your backyard or near your front door, so they can unlock the door from the inside. They may also just try to pry open your garage door and enter from there.
>>
>>33439752
Well judging from the addresses they have already hit, they like the houses with washes/private alleys, which is bad news for me.
I have bars over the windows as well, so I would think that would at least slow them down unless they hooked them up to a truck or something.

For now I'm just making sure everything is locked up, you are right I'm sure they will try when I'm gone if at all.
>>
>>33439127
>>33439925
Former breaker and enterer here, happy to help if you have specific questions.

I did the silent at night while people are sleeping type though, very few actual smashes, but ill see if i can help.
>>
>>33439127
If they are taking their time and actually casing the house they are going to come in when you are one not at home or two as quietly and quickly as possible.

People who go loud when it comes to b&e's are usually addicts trying to get a quick steal just so they can fence it off just so they can get their next fix.

In short. If they are casing your house. Then chances are you ain't dealing with druggies or addicts who can get violent.
>>
>>33439925
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Takes_a_Thief_(2005_TV_series)

i loved watching this show when it was new. it's a little dated but should still be representative of what kind of ways they'll try to get in.
>>
>>33439127
Also for the record it looks like your house is marked "too risky, owner is afraid" but its hard to tell from that angle
>>
>>33439127
>a marker for a juicy target?

Get a can of grey spray paint and cover it.
>>
>>33439947
>I did the silent at night while people are sleeping type

Would you shit yourself if you were tiptoeing down the hallway and all the lights suddenly came on?

Motion detector switches. Double for turning on lights when I get up at night and don't want to fumble for a switch.
>>
File: sign2.png (122KB, 317x190px) Image search: [Google]
sign2.png
122KB, 317x190px
>>33439947
Interesting, did you ever pick doors without nearby glass to break? Do you recognize the symbol in my image?
>>33440001
I cant tell if trolling or if this is for real, is there a guide to these signs? Here is another angle
>>
>>33440547
Move out of the ghetto, fucking idiot.
>>
>>33439127
>What is the first step when breaking and entering?
breaking?
>>
>>33440684
And you would think step two would be entering, but no no my friend, you have to have yourself a nice menthol before hand and mentally prepare yourself.
>>
>>33440547
there's no guide, that's probably a tag so the cunts doing it know you've been cased. what state do you live in?
>>
>>33440721
Brutal. Tucson AZ
>>33440658
I didn't know the whole city was a ghetto when i chose to go to school here.
>>33440684
Whoa so clever, guess theirs only a few ways to do that huh.
>>33440460
If I left it up they would think its already been hit or disregarded right?
>>
>>33441001
here are the basics for castle doctrine in Arizona, not sure how it will work in Tucson

>The intruder must be attempting to or have made unlawful and forcible entry into an occupied home, business or vehicle.
>The occupants must have a reasonable belief that the intruder is entering with the intention of committing a felony crime such as burglary.
>The occupants must have a reasonable belief that they are in danger of serious injury or death at the hands of the intruder.
>The occupants must be innocent of any provocation and cannot have instigated the intrusion or initiated the event by a threat of deadly force.

if all of these are true, you can just gun down the cunts doing it. just keep in mind that there are no castle doctrine protections for cops, so make sure they're burglars.
if they're professional burglars they probably don't want to head into a house while someone's in it, so you might want to consider locking your place up (not too tightly), and waiting with all of the lights and the TV off during the times they normally break in. then when you see them, kill them.
>>
>>33441047
Ahh this is comforting to read. I've had lights on timers since I moved in so it makes it seem like I'm home when I'm gone and vice versa, probably whats delayed them this long.

When I need a break from the computer I shut down all the lights and appliances for awhile too, sometimes cracking the door open, silently hoping someone will try to come in.
115gr speer gold dots or 55gr critical defense?
>>
>>33441001
Buy door armor and a door bar off amazon.
>>
>>33441001
Where in Tucson? You should make it look like you're on vacation and we can stake out your house, I'll check out NVGs and Doritos from DM for us.
>>
>>33441131
Hexolit 32 slugs out of a Saiga 12 with drum mag >:)
>>
>>33441133
did not know door armor existed. Ordered, door probably needs the reinforcement anyways.
>>33441144
near broadway and kino, all i would have to do is move my car, I even have my laptop camera setup with ugolog so it alerts me and motion is recorded.
>>33441157
very nice you win lol
>>
I guess this is just a wakeup call then, time to get the fuck out of here while i still can
>>
>>33441001

Don't leave the tag up. Let them know you know what the fuck is going on, cover the tag up and put someone's head on a stick in your front yard.
>>
If it's retarded niggers then probably break a window
It is quite easy to lockpick though, but break a window and at best neighbors may hear and listen before going back to what they are doing
>>
>>33439947
Did you do it solo?
How much time would you spend in the house?
Did anyone ever wake up or see you?
Did you survey before hand?
Ever get caught?
Why did you stop?
How would you go about doing it?
>>
>>33443765
enjoy getting shot whiteboi lol
>>
File: lmao.png (558KB, 531x902px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
558KB, 531x902px
>>33441001
Tag it back with something edgy, "fuck off" or "i see you." or just draw a dick
>>
>>33439127
If you don't have a dog already, get a Beware of Dog sign. Then get a yard stake with a heavy chain and the biggest dog collar you can find and stick it in your front yard. So it looks like the dog worked its head out of the collar.

They won't know where the dog is hiding.
>>
File: ass.jpg (31KB, 800x308px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
31KB, 800x308px
>>33441001
also found this, you could mark yourself too risky and they might get spooped.
>>
>>33443807

say hi to trayvon for me while you're slowing passing out staring at the clouds, nigger
>>
>>33439947
I hope you get rectal cancer and have a long, agonizing death you piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_1663.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>33440001
>>
>>33439127
Usually they just open the front door. Always remember to lock your doors and windows. People will only come in hot and heavy if they are looking to murder you.
>>
>>33439947
nigger faggot
>>
>>33446313
Forgot to mention that 1.5" to 2" dead bolts are ideal. If you are that concerned most locksmiths sell specialty locks that a significantly harder to pick the hardware store locks.
>>
>>33446313
This, I've heard of dudes with those led flashlights on their heads scoping out places where the renters were retarded college kids/day drinkers, Just walked right in the front door.
>>
Most burglaries are cold burglaries. They case your house ahead of time under some sort of pretense, figure out when you'll be gone, and break in then. The hours of those burglaries are worrisome as that's a time of day in which people are usually home. Can you figure out if these were hot(occupied) burglaries or not? those tend to get violent with an alarming degree of frequency. They'll usually try a door first thing as it isn't obvious to a casual observer what they're up to, make sure they and your windows are locked. Next they'll either move onto another house or either brick your window or try to kick the door in if it doesn't look sturdy after taking a cursory glance to make sure they aren't being actively observed. Spray over that tage, house carry(preferably keep a long gun nearby too), and secure your valuables while your gone. other than that maybe ask around the neighborhood if your neighbors aren't sketchy, that way you can watch each other's backs when they or you aren't home.
>>
>not preparing for nig invasion
>0200 hours: Anon sits quietly in his bed, staring wide eyed at the door
>he thinks he sees nigs in the wire, but it might just be coons, furry fuckers eating all dat trash
>then, in the window, a gang signal is shown against the window
>anon sweats a little as he racks the ar-15 as quiet as he can
>strange and foreign sounds can be heard from outside, "hay tavon, dis gone be da gud sheet, brother"
>the window breaks loudly and nigs arm comes through, unlocking the door
>it opens slowly, creaking like the welfare office door
>the sensor picks up nigs, all the lights switch on, even yard lights
>nigs squint, seeing anon sat there in bed, naked but painted up in camo to match his rohdesian bed sheets
>anon sees the white of their eyes as he opens up, filling the night air with the glorious sounds of 5.56
>nigs scatter, running like they have been told they are to become father
>anon chases them, he fears nothing, the spirits of the fallen rhodies smile upon him tonight
>morning comes, above the pavement tag are the remains of the nigs, spread out for the coons to feast upon, the trash will be safe tonight
>anon still waits throughout the following nights, he knows that nigs will hunt in packs, and soon more will come, looking for their fallen brethren

God speed anon.
>>
EZ
>Wait until midnight
>Go outside
>Lock front door
>Kick front door open
>Run inside
>Discharge firearm of choice into lawn
>Call police and report attempted robbery
>Front door now barely closes
>The next night, turn off all lights, wait by front door with armnament
>potentially set up recliner so that you "fell asleep cleaning my [firearm]"
>wait for bandits to take the bait
>remove kebab
>make kebab kebab
>put kebab^2 on lawn as warning to other kebab
>if kebab ignore kebab^2, make kebab^3
>repeat until is no kebab in city
>begin process again with Chechen if any exist in city
>then gypsy
>Enjoy peaceful, prosperous, safe city
>>
Live in nice area of shitty town
>wake up in middle of night, swear I hear the door being fucked with
>eyes shoot open
>get excited
> live on second floor
>grab pistol from nightstand, rack a round while smiling, sitting up in bed naked.
> wait in the dark, smiling with a flashlight in one hand and pistol in the other.

>gf wakes up
"What is it ? "
" I thought I heard something downstairs"

>keep staring. Hoping. Waiting.

>hear the cats finishing up with the litter box.
>it's all in my head Charles

>unload chamber
>put pistol back on nightstand with flashlight

>go to bed sad
>>
It is threads like this that make me glad I have an alarm system connected to approximately 650 lbs of C3 laid throughout the house, in the walls, primarily around the windows and doors.
>>
>>33447379
>naked but painted up in camo to match his rohdesian bed sheets
kek
>>
get shot, hopefully
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.