[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ommando lifestyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 43

File: batou.jpg (159KB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [Google]
batou.jpg
159KB, 1920x1036px
How does the average /k/ommando live? Do they come off as normal to the average person? Do they have normal family lives?

I've always imagined the average /k/ommando's personal life being similar to pic related, a shit ton of guns (probably not stored in the best manner), a small as fuck house, a dog/cat, and little to no real personal life.

Am I close?
https://youtu.be/Qp_R2eDKOTU
>>
File: Casuals.jpg (65KB, 467x325px) Image search: [Google]
Casuals.jpg
65KB, 467x325px
I LIVE IN A TREE

I EAT THINGS I FIND ON THE GROUND

SASQUATCH CAN'T BE FOOLED
>>
>>33435985
Own a small house, 2 cars, computer in every room(2 in this one). Wear all black clothes(yes, really). Work 9-5 job. tons-o-guns and ammo stored correctly. At the range weekly. Got me a cat. Define "personal life".
>>
>>33436061
>Define "personal life".
How does the average /k/ommando spend their Friday nights?
>>
File: American.jpg (24KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
American.jpg
24KB, 590x421px
>>
>>33435985

Dude, I need to know where this is from, what anime?
>>
>>33436100
>I make 85k, not op or who you are responding to but this is my life

>Have hobbies but I have changed into a man who does nothing in his life
Work, home, live alone in a new state I have learned to call home. Lonely as fuck these days and I have a chance to be a normal man, I have a great career and I am highly trained and hire able in this field...

>On my journey to 6+ figures in life and I spend most nights alone
>>
>>33436120
Second Ghost in the Shell movie, which focuses mostly on my husbando. It gets super trippy.
>>
>>33435985
>I've always imagined the average /k/ommando's personal life being similar to pic related, a shit ton of guns (probably not stored in the best manner), a small as fuck house, a dog/cat, and little to no real personal life.

This is closer to my reality than I'd like to admit. I do have a wife and child though, and my house is small, but I live on a lot of land.

I come across as normal when I'm out of the house, but yeah, you're pretty right.
>>
>>33435985
Hold down an office job, have 6 guns, all locked up in cases.

Have a roommate that I get along well with, PC that I built in the living room, closet full of /fa/ stuff. Normally don't talk guns around company unless they bring them up.
>>
>>33435985
pretty much that, but with a safe and a Siberian Husky.
>>
File: ghostintheshell.png (81KB, 474x541px) Image search: [Google]
ghostintheshell.png
81KB, 474x541px
>>33436145
which is the second movie?
>>
>>33436275
innocence
>>
>>33436289
Thanks
>>
File: THD.jpg (50KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
THD.jpg
50KB, 395x395px
>>33435985
ill go down your list
>shit ton of guns(not propery stored)
9, just sitting around in my bedroom surrounded by tools and military surplus.
3 loaded at 3 feet intervals from my bed to bedroom door.
>small as fuck house
ye, all i need at the moment
>dog/cat
ye, cute 60lb pitbull to keep me socialized, comfortable, and safe.
>little to no personal life
i go out once sometimes twice a week and hangout with a friend, sometimes a chat up a female.
>do they come off as normal
I think so, but i imagine i come off a little strong with certain subjects
>do they have normal lives
I think i do for a 20 year old

now ill just go through some shit
>car
1 modest mid 2000's 4 cylinder 4 door coup.
>friends
probably around 30 really good ones, 1 would take a bullet for me. The rest have families so they got better things to do.
>are you a neet
nah, i do college and odd jobs. I gotta lot of free time so i end up helping friends and family alot.
>hobbies
guns(obviously)
wood working from time to time
hunting
fishing
playing with my dog(better count cause that shits like a job).
i used to read comics til about a year ago(they turned iceman gay and thor into a female cancer patient).
i spend time on here and youtube(those arent hobbies just ways to waste time)
>what am i listening to lately
The new lady gaga album(joeanne is the shit), THD, and Anderson.Paak.

>>33436100
jerk it or go hangout with a buddy.

>>33436120
Ghost in a shell
I need to rewatch it.
>>
NonStop work. Ruins relationship after relationship. A few years ago accepted I'll die alone and went full /k/. I like my job I pass as normal as all get out people think I just like to camp and play in the woods.
Avg Friday night? Shit post on /k/ or visit parents. Stopped counting how many guns I own after hit a dozen.

Have a nice house 2 cars. So I just look like that hard working bachelor. Pretty sure parents are ashamed of me for having no social life or relationships anymore. But love to brag how important I am and how much I make.

Guess a bit of a vent as well as life story, but yea I pass as a normie really well.
>>
>>33436360
>i used to read comics til about a year ago(they turned iceman gay and thor into a female cancer patient).
That's what happens when you side with Marvel. Image comics is where you want to be.
>>
>>33436377
>Stopped counting how many guns I own after hit a dozen.
dont lie anon, it doesnt matter if the ATF knows. They will get lost in a river accident soon enough.

how old?
>>
>>33436427
Not joking on lost track since I get bored sell something for something else trade etc I'd wager low 20s?

>>
>>33435985
Also going down the list:
95-100 guns, properly stored for the most part

>small as fuck house
I own 2 3-br houses.

>dog/cat
Ain't got time for taking care of anything more than goldfish. Also animals smell and are messy.

I have a girlfriend, some but not too many good friends. Used to be a fairly social person in college, but work takes up too much of my time and energy, and I moved states, so its hard to make new friends, and I also don't really know what to do when I go out. I just end up working on the houses or car or whatever, or drive around aimlessly trying to figure out what adults do for fun that doesn't require too much energy or is too loud. I make 156k/yr from work, but the cost of that is 60, 70 hour weeks, and staying at work until 11 or midnight is too common and even on the weekend I'm too tired to go anywhere or do anything, I end up mostly either lurking here or doing chores and stuff. I find it very dissatisfying and question why I don't just kill myself instead of just going to work for the next 40 years then dying of a stress induced heart attack in the office, only to be blamed for not showing up to a meeting that afternoon.

Most people my age don't, because I'm conservative and not a berniebro/stoner. I also have a little more abrasive personality and a sense of humor that alternates between intentionally stupid and dry sarcasm that some people either don't get and think I'm weird, or I'm a really funny guy. I seem to get along well with older folks or people from the country/army.
>>
>>33436580
I really don't think its at all sustainable, but I'll let you draw your own judgements.

>car
Early 2000's 4 door sedan, very easy to work on and with great trunk space. I don't drive a new BMW or similar which is considered pretty weird to people in my age/income level, but fuck that.

>friends
About 4-5 really good usuals, and another 5 or so I see once a month or so. Used to have a lot more, but then I got a job.

>are you a neet
Haha.

>hobbies
I don't have time for that shit anymore. I used to be into shooting a lot, animu, /po/, woodwork. Now I just buy guns and follow the news.

Vaporwave, future funk, other memecore shit that reminds me of the 80s and 90s when everything used to be better.

>>33436100
Work.
>>
File: 1429765691882.png (482KB, 572x483px) Image search: [Google]
1429765691882.png
482KB, 572x483px
>>33435985
>average /k/ommando
IDK if im average
but i have weapons all over the house
swords hung on walls
gun cabinet is full so some are kinda stored in other places
lots of ammo that is not with guns except for one or two that are at the ready home protection
also basement full of reloading stuff and books

---and yes i have a normal family life
i have had people over to the house that where anti gun and didn't know that i did gunsmithing till i told them
>>
>>33436414
i read some image shit too but i wasnt that big on it.
I also read valiant and DC.

now i just buy the whole series in a book or just buy whole story lines of old comics

I just recently bought the first Lobo miniseries in individual comics.
>>
>>33436441
>33.
damn son, its time to start breeding or accept your name wont live on. after 35 you either starting dating younger or expect an autistic baby. After 40, start dating younger.

honestly.
>>
>>33436673
37, got tons in late 20s itching to get with me. I have a career, house, cars, hobby (survival, hiking guns). In no rush. As long as I stay in peak condition, I am set until 45.
>>
>>33436745
>I am set until 45.
anon, you need to breed. alot can happen in 8 years.
>>
>>33436614
>normal family life
>cropped hentai posting
???
>>
Live in a condo, do computer shit as independent contractor/sole proprietor, own a 2015 jetta (no not one of the emission scam ones), Don't wear gun/political/aggressive (metalhead shirts) clothing, no gun stickers on home or vehicle. Carry every day for years, hit the range fairly regularly, unfortunately most of my shootin friends are out of state or I've fallen out of touch with over the years.

Was engaged once, used to be pretty social, that kind of dropped off over the years as I moved and after I settled, my 'newer' friends moved etc... Still meet one of my few friends every couple weeks to catch up and grab a few drinks. Not a total recluse. Yet.

Retired parents keep hounding me to meet a girl and give them some grandchildren. I don't want to because A. I enjoy having no dependents and/or "commitments" or "regular responsibilities" beyond keeping myself happy; don't work for a few months? pass out drunk and wake up on your couch or computer chair every night? No problem. And on a more serious note; the world's going to shit. We're living in the prelude to the new dark ages. Brexit, Trump, etc... nice notion, too little too late, the barbarians have won the culture war; I ain't one for homeschooling, and I sure as hell aint letting the new public regressive consensus brainwash the fruit of my loins, and I'd feel guilty as hell bringing a child into this drain-circling world.

I'd have a shitload of cats if not for my complex not allowing them.
>>
>>33436779
Wife's son, not mine
>>
>>33436275
Just go by the date made
>>
File: 1456941881060.png (111KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
1456941881060.png
111KB, 286x308px
>>33435985
Using >>33436360's list as a standard.
>shit ton of guns
Currently standing in at 3, and constantly looking for more. But I am always near the SKS.
>small as fuck house
Damn strait, I could even go smaller if I really wanted to, but houses don't quite exist in a kitchen, utility room, back office, bedroom configuration
>dog/cat
Used to be a doggo, it is a little too much work for me to manage all the time, and I don't know about having another yet. A well raised pitbull is a damn fine dog.
I have about two really good friends and another 15 or so close individuals
>do I come off as normal?
Certainly do, but if I get to know you well enough or the right topic gets brought up I can go all 200% insane and be a completely different guy. Try to be as helpful and polite as I can otherwise, even that isn't exactly normal.
>do I have a normal life
I am sitting in a dank back room of my house(ignoring that the rest of it exists) surrounded by milsurp on a small desk decorated with cases, challenge coins, a grenade, and a dummy block of C-3 explosive. The last time I went out of the house for anything other than work was to do a 17 mile hike with 50 pounds of gear. I can't say that this shit is normal, but damn do I love it.
>car
Subaru Forester
>friends
One that is a true /k/ommando type living the same life I am. Guy bought a house with a basement to never leave it, even sleeps down there. But he is pretty fit and we hike often. Another good friend is a bit of a turbo-liberal at times, but he knows that I am too moderate to be the bad guy, so he's cool, joined me on many a innawoods.
>NEET status
No, low level IT work all the way. Real fucking shitty stuff.
>hobbies
guns
milsurp
hiking
skiing
deathwish innawoods that is more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. challenges than hiking
>what I listen to
Classic rock
west coast alt-rock
russian rock
Slim Shady
>friday night
Jack shit or 15 miles night hike fueled by eating coffee till I feel sick.
>>
>>33436794
>I'd feel guilty as hell bringing a child into this drain-circling world.
>don wear gun/political/aggressive
anon, we are in the middle of a counter culture movement. Just like the hippies who spread the leftest ideas we too must breed and spread our ideas of conservatism.

then again, your defeatist attitude makes you a negative nancy and we dont need nancy's.

as for the guns and politics clothing, i think hats are acceptable.
>>
>>33436745
>37, got tons in late 20s itching to get with me. I have a career, house, cars, hobby (survival, hiking guns). In no rush. As long as I stay in peak condition, I am set until 45

I am other side of the coin from you /k/omrade, I am 34, my son is 16 and off to University in under 2 years. Our not too distant age makes for a super close bond, that I think would be impossible If I was late 40's or 50's
>>
I'm in my mid-20's, professional soldier, volunteer for a lot of deployments, live out of a backpack and a duffel bag a lot of the time.

I have a rarely used beautiful en-suite barrack room and I enjoy video games, 80's action movies and walking in the woods.
>>
>>33436944
I should get a set of rocking chairs like that.
>>
>>33436944
>Thinks shitting out kids regardless of your ability to raise them is a good thing

>"as for the guns and politics clothing, i think hats are acceptable"

Color me surprised
>>
>>33435985
>>33435985
>shit ton of guns not properly stored
12, the only one not stored in the safe is my EDC which sits on my nightstand at night
>cat/dog
2 cats
>come off as normal
I guess everyone at work seems to like me.
>no social life
True but part of me doesn't wanna change either since I find interaction exhausting and I struggle to maintain a conversation outside of specific subjects because I find small talk terribly boring.
>vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Yamaha Raider
>are you a neet
Yeah I guess, more of a closet weeb with a plain guy exterior.
>friends
Two people I hang out with maybe once every month or two.
>>
>>33436988
If you are cable you should breed. Im not saying 8 shitlings but 2 or 3 is fine.

You dont have to breed if you dont want but attitudes like that is how you get japan. Young men are less and less interested with having kids in the united states, we need to breed or we will see a real problem in the coming generations.

but by all mean dont have kids, just realize men like me will breed and keeping pumping out kids.
>>
File: mak-drum1.jpg (48KB, 469x315px) Image search: [Google]
mak-drum1.jpg
48KB, 469x315px
>>33435985
might as well use >>33436360 's list as a template too.

I have 8 gats, all of them are stored in a safe except for my Nugget which is too long. That stays in my room.
>small as fuck house
I live at my parents' place in a broom closet of a room. I'm looking to share a place with a friend though, hopefully I'll be outta here soon.
>dog/cat
/k/ats are life, I have one.
more or less, I don't really socialize at all. I'm either filling out paperwork for my business or gaming/shitposting. I need to get out more, I'm worried that I'm becoming a high-functioning robot.
I'm weird as fuck, I accepted that a long time ago tho
I dunno how many 19-year-olds start up a milsurp shop and operate out of a broom closet, I guess I'm pretty abnormal in that regard.

other shit:
>car
I used to have a sweet Nissan shitbox but my pops hit a deer with it, RIP.
>friends
I have a lot of friends but I doubt many of them would actually help me if I really needed it. My best friend is this one nigga that I've known since preschool, I'd take a bullet for him but I dunno whether he'd do the same for me.
>are you a neet
I guess I'm a de-facto NEET, I'm still setting my business up right now. Shit sucks but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
>hobbies
gats
drawing
vidya (inb4 not a hobby)
shitposting
Eurobeat, garage rock and classic rap, mostly.
>>
>>33437140
>If you are cable you should breed.

Whatever you say Tyrone
>>
>>33435985
n-no! YOU have little to no personal life!
>>
>>33437219
dude, im typing this shit up while i cook dinner. Im not checking for errors.
>>
>>33437399
Whatcha cooking?
>>
File: 1468598989977.jpg (866KB, 1017x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468598989977.jpg
866KB, 1017x1024px
>>33435985
To answer your questions:
>do I come off as an average person
I'd say for the most part, I own a business, hit the gym everyday and fuck around everynight with my friends. Well maybe not normal... but someone who's constantly doing things.

>Do you have a normal family life
I would say that I have an alright family life, I don't talk to most of my family... but thats because in actuality I am selectively extroverted. I tend to spend a lot of time around a small group of people... but I don't spend much time with others or I limit my contact.

>Shit ton of guns
Yes
>Improperly stored
somewhat, I keep some things in the safe but I generally have weapons stored in each vehicle, room, or on desks or propped up against the odd book shelf
>Small as fuck house
yeah, two bedroom townhouse.... but on the flipside I have 4 cars and spend almost no time at home.
>Dog/Cat
Smol noisy dog
>little to no real personal life
I just dropped out of my favorite on again/off again relationship.... and thats after being engaged and having that break off. Shitty personal life... but not lack of personal life.
>>
File: food.jpg (46KB, 879x659px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
46KB, 879x659px
>>33437415
>>
>>33437455
is that pic supposed to be a fucking pun?
>>
>>33437529
seems punny to me
>>
>>33437529
its just a dirty desktop pic with a redhead showing off her pussy
>>
>>33437585
look at it again.

The pun is dirty.
>>
>>33436673
Thanks for reminding me. Yea I kinda got no one wants someone who won't be more than a paycheck now you can't even get gold dug when you only spend money on guns and 401k.

I work because I enjoy work and feel that hard worker is my only good trait.

Last of family name too.
>>
File: gangstashit.jpg (56KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
gangstashit.jpg
56KB, 620x413px
>>33435985
Pretty fucking spot on.
At least I have the new Ghost in the Shell movie to look forward to next weekend.
>>
>>33435985
23 M
56k a year
Had to move to a bum fuck small town for my job
Friday nights usually not shit...unless my girlfriend comes up for the weekend. Not much to do in this town
Jeep
3 Bedroom apartment, live alone
No pets

Motorcycles, shooting, woodworking, and finishing up building a helicopter

Don't really have any friends, maybe 3?

Pretty anti-social but come across normal
>>
>>33435985
Im a collegefag, I have a serious gf, im tryna be a mech eng major

The thing that sets me apart from the rest are my hobbies. I have all of them, from lockpicking to computer programming to firearms to jewelrysmithing (not some "look at these beads shit either)

the downside to that is I rarely become very good at any one thing
>>
File: 1405167151106.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1405167151106.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>33435985
>a shit ton of guns
check
>(probably not stored in the best manner)
check, i have one close to computer and bed, i usually just finger fuck them and leave them somewhere in my aparment
>a small as fuck house
34m3
>a dog/cat
not yeat, but planning to get a dog
>and little to no real personal life.
check
>>
>>33436360
Just 2 guns right now: NPAP and Savage Bolt Action .22, both hanging from gun rack
>small as fuck house
Live with my parents
>dog/cat
3 dogs, 2 cats
Used to be almost NEET/robot-tier, but I made some friends through school and cosplay/conventions
Unique but in a good way is how people in the general public see me
A single college student at 26, is that "normal"?
>car
2000 Chevy S10
>friends
After high school up until recently I didn't really have any friends, but over the last month or two I've finally made a few (classmates that I go to conventions with)
>are you a neet
I go to school, but I don't work
>hobbies
Guns, Vidya, Anime, Drawing/Art, Collecting Milsurp, History, Music (mostly metal), Hiking
Sodom, Bolt Thrower, Cancer (British Death Metal), Aria (Russian Heavy Metal)
>>
>>33437748
i wouldnt get your hopes up. supposedly they're pretty much raping the IP
>>
what the fuck are with all these threads today trying to glorify /k/ posters? senpai were just a bunch of nerds who like guns.
>>
>>33437801
>I have all of them, from lockpicking to computer programming to firearms to jewelrysmithing
wide ocean...shallow waters.
>>
>>33437951
>Used to be almost NEET/robot-tier, but I made some friends through school and cosplay/conventions
NEET has nothing to do with friends. It stands for Not in Education, Employment, or Training
>>
>>33437998
>what the fuck are with all these threads today trying to glorify /k/ posters? senpai were just a bunch of nerds who like guns.
everyones a nerd for something, and i dont think he is glorifying it as much as imagining the communities domiciles.
>>
File: DCIM_381622.jpg (1MB, 2612x1469px) Image search: [Google]
DCIM_381622.jpg
1MB, 2612x1469px
>average /k/ommando living quarters
>>
>>33435985
>23 years old
>no friends
>make 70k a year at a boring ass office job
>living paycheck to paycheck spending all my money on guns/ammo/accessories/gear
>never go out except to buy groceries/shoot
>refuse all social interaction because rather cuddle with guns and watch anime
>>
File: 1490155241803.jpg (202KB, 1002x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490155241803.jpg
202KB, 1002x583px
>>33438121

Thank God I'm not the only one
>>
>>33438121
forgot to add

hugless/kissless virgin, not even into humans anymore, waiting for the day my guns turn into raifus

>watching anime drinking beer
>hugging SCAR 17
>all of a sudden start having lewd thoughts and a burning desire to fuck SCAR
>>
>>33436967
See this guy is right, being 40 with a 14-15 year old would be okay. My dad was 70 when I was 14 fuck that I hated the old asshole
>>
>>33438155
Would say stick dick in barrel but I wouldn't want semen killing my guns
>>
25 year old veteran.

Currently unemployed because I'm going to school fulltime, but I'm looking for a summer job.

I spend the weekdays at school.

My weekends are nothing but video games, movies, range, and tending to my guns and pets. Oh, and a healthy does of shitposting on 4chan.

I spend Sunday morning cleaning my house and the evening finishing homework.

I don't drink or use tobacco of any kind. No parties.
No GF.
>>
>>33438155
another

>not even drinking this time
>wrapped in blanket with APC9
>APC9 still has the factory grease on it
>smells so sweet
>sweeter than any woman
>physically stop myself from licking gun

goddamnit I wish steel didn't fuckin rust
>>
File: hawaiianshirts_magnumpi2.jpg (116KB, 770x515px) Image search: [Google]
hawaiianshirts_magnumpi2.jpg
116KB, 770x515px
>tfw you sit on the porch with a gin & tonic, cigar, and Art Bell reruns after a long day's work
>>
File: 1455488561974.jpg (62KB, 648x430px) Image search: [Google]
1455488561974.jpg
62KB, 648x430px
>>33435985
I live in a small apartment that has too many damn guns, I am out of space to store them. I have bathroom drawers full of handguns, an mg42 in the coat closet and magazines take up more space than my wardrobe.

Im looking into getting a house to hold future purchases and some larger pieces for the collection. All I do is go to work, post on 4chan, and purchase guns.
>>
>>33436100
Friday night
Jacking off and killing myself
Sunday night
Cleaning protein stains and unkilling myself
>>
File: 20170326_203033.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_203033.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33438109
What sort of sloppy fucking pigshit human sleeps next to that mess?
I contain that mess to the bathroom.
Coors Light, Milsurp and ammo catalogs, and a pooping gun.
What else would a /k/ommando need?
>>
>>33435985
live with my parents (outta the military and have 4k in credit card debt.) work 9-5 and save enough to afford an occasional gun or some ammo.
>>
File: 1490298002677.jpg (15KB, 214x245px) Image search: [Google]
1490298002677.jpg
15KB, 214x245px
>>33438368
>>
File: jjj.jpg (235KB, 606x711px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
235KB, 606x711px
>>
>23
>shit tier job pays $7.25 per hour
>live with mom
>work 40 hours on the weekend
>spend rest of week playin the vidya
>no good jobs in area
>can't move away to the city because mom is disabled
>needs my help to do daily tasks
>loved guns since I was a wee lad
>used to shoot all the time with grandpa
>he dead now, all his sweet ass rifles had to be sold
>haven't bought a gun yet
>been on 4chin since 2008
>just realized that /k/ existed the other day
>see this thread, all these great lives you all live
>sadnessamplifies.mp3

God has cucked me
>>
>>33437676
Make money now, when in forties contract a babymaker and then nannies n shit. Western atomic families are too much financial risk and murican girls are useless.
>>
>>33438440
how the fuck do you work 40 hours a weekend? i barely work 35 over a week cause my boss is a kike.
>>
>>33438513
16 hour shift and two 12 hour shifts
>>
>>33438542
damn dude, i barely work 35 hours if i dont take a half hour for lunch. used to work 40+ hrs. didn't make much but i made enough to pay bills and afford funs. doubt i'll find a better job.
>>
>>33438317
>an mg42 in the coat closet

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>33438724
Let me pull it out of the coat closet and get a photo for you
>>
File: agun.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
agun.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>33438724
>>33438881
Excuse my shit attempt at making a /k/ with ar mags
>>
>>33438317
Identity theft alert. I didn't post this. Someone else posted it pretending to be me.
To be safe I've changed the pistols in the bathroom drawers and switched the closet that the MG42 is in. Be careful out there /k.
>>
File: IMG_20170326_213104414 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170326_213104414 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 3006x5344px
>>33438982
>>
>>33438982
>>33439083
There can only be one
>>
One handgun intended for work and conceal carry, I plan on purchasing more in the future.
>small as fuck house
Live with parents, used to live in a small 1bd apartment.
>dog/cat
1 doggo
Basically.
Somewhat.
Somewhat.
>car
08 Ford
>friends
A few.
>are you a neet
Work full time in security and attend part time classes, plan on enlisting Air Force in the future while pursuing my degree
>hobbies
Lifting, firearms, beer, and shit posting
Classic metal/rock and a lot of stand up comedy
>>
File: IMAG0646.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0646.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
Currently in college while doing ROTC, which explains the scattered military gear.

Live in a dorm with a roommate who is pretty chill since he likes Trump and tolerates me getting up at 5:30 AM three days a week for PT.

my days consist of hanging with my gf, studying, working out, shit posting on /o/ and /k/, class, and doing ROTC stuff. Don't have much time for friends really anymore, most of them are in ROTC with me anyways.
Hoping by junior year I can get a house or apartment with gf, then I can have all the funs
>>
>>33438109
>not having a piss bucket
>>
>>33439447
Police your gear, you little faggot.

That's fucking unacceptable.
>>
File: 1397171608527.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1397171608527.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
>>33435985

>24
>60k as full-stack web developer at a startup
>live in single apartment
>have friends but they are all back in college
>had a gf for two years but she broke up with me back in October
>no pets
>other than buying/shooting milsurp I play video games a lot

it's a mixed bag honestly. place is great, guns are nice, overall health is decent. but still can't fully get over gf breaking up with me.
>>
File: bravo.gif (3MB, 317x238px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.gif
3MB, 317x238px
>>33439083
>>
>>33438973
delivered.
>>
File: Kitty kat.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty kat.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>33435985
>25
>College student (aka well below poverty line)
>Told I am incredibly normal and sociable, to the point of being likeable to everyone I meet. No idea why, I think I'm weird but I guess I'm good at hiding it.
>5 guns, not stored the best but I have a small trailer so what can you do.
>Small ass trailer, trying to not live outside my means while not resorting to living with dumbasses (aka 99% of the people I could be potentially rooming with as a college student)
>Not a big party guy or anything, often hang out with friends but that's usually /out/ or /tg/ related activities ranging from hiking to wargaming and D&D type stuff. I would say I have a good social life but that's just me.
>No pets, roommates, etc. although I do have a lot of really nice neighbors that are in retirement age
>Tons of acquaintances due to my personality, have a few close friends but moving so much in the past means few of them are nearby any more.
>Get along well with most of family, some is trailer trash that I avoid but for the most part love my family
>GF
>Good one. Not that I'm incapable but I'm just too damn tired at the end of the day to go about it between work and school
>Tons of hobbies but due to how busy I am right now rarely get good at any of them. Music, reading, /out/, historical and Sci Fi wargaming, guns, fishing, 70's and 80's rock/metal vinyl collecting, etc.
>No idea how the fuck I afford all this shit and stay above the poverty line.

I'm really good at acting normal but if a human being ever got a full view of my life and not just whatever small facet that pertains to them, they'd probably wonder how the hell I'm sane. I'm pretty sure there are people with legit split personalities that have less shit going on than me at this point.
>>
80k - manager at a consulting firm - looking to specialize in our defence practice.

No animals in the apartment, one room-mate who travels a lot. Cook food, work out, blast my 9mm or hike for fun. Lots of after work drinking but it's just work where we can curse and bitch about leadership.

Loaded mossy 500 but the pistol and the 308 are locked away in the case and unloaded. Ammos in a separate container (my agreement with my fiancee re: guns).

Yeah, life kind of like Gits...
>>
32. Dhs consultant. Guns in safe, married, no kids. I make 105, wife makes 82. House is tiny because fuck DC. Friday is with friends, weekend is house projects. I own my power level
>>
File: DSCF3960.jpg (4MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3960.jpg
4MB, 4288x3216px
>>33438973
My /k/ is better kamerad
>>
I'm 19, have a GF and a small apartment. Right now I'm inna reserves as a side job, (for the benefits), and doing professional firefighting as my main income. GF is in college working towards neurosurgery, I fully expect that she will move on from me soon enough when she realizes that I don't really care to leave blue collar work.

As far as /k/-ness goes, I have a room in the apartment that is just covered in militaria spanning from WWI up to modern gear, although the mainstay of my collecting is WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam war equipment. I've got 6 guns (two shotties, an LE6920, milsurp bolt action, .22 lever action, and a Glock 19), all of which are kept loaded with a round in the chamber; we never have anyone over so I'm not worried about anyone getting their hands on them. Social life is pretty non-existant. I've never been a particularly emotive guy, so I hardly ever start talking to people or seeing them outside of work.

I'm pretty comfy, honestly.
>>
>>33438383
>4k in debt
I can spend money on shit for fun too, guys!

Dumbass. Stop spending money you don't need to...
>>
$60k a year
Fighter pilot
Alcoholic
Currently trying to figure out if this is what I want to do with my life. The only reason you see all those glamorous fighter videos is because it makes this job look cool. It's a fucking chore and your entire life is in the vault with zero windows and a bunch of senior captains/majors shitting on you nonstop. I'm only here now so I can bomb people at a later date and hoping that this life gets better.
>>
File: IMG_20160613_233604515.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160613_233604515.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>33436100

Stumbling around my house drunk as fuck.
>>
>>33439780
Civilian aviation doesn't get much better anon
>>
>>33435985
Dog, small apartment, work like crazy and have some okay work friends but really don't see anyone outside of said job.

It was the same back in school.
Lots of friends in school but nobody really ever saw me outside of it.
Never had a GF.
>>
>>33435985
Inna army. Inna apartment w/ wife. Awkward but confident enough in the way I speak that others end up questioning their own social skills. There is loose ammo in my couch as I type
>>
>>33439795
I'm a measly 1lt and all I want is to get enough hours to be an airline pilot to have easy flying and a good paycheck so I can get drunk without much issue. But seeing how things are going, I should've just FAIPd then go onto C-17s for those hours. Air Force Fighter Pilot culture is fucking dead.
>>
>>33439803
I should also point out that while people know I'm a gun person, it's only because I had a few lapses and judgement and got pissy over some blatant bullshit and people expecting me to agree with political opinions of theirs.
Nothing about me really screams gun nut though most seem to think I'm military/ex military.

/k/ is what's helped me to not be a sperg in public.
>>
>>33439852
UAS are taking over man. Should have gone UAS.
>>
>>33439728
ihre papiere bitte
>>
>>33439862
UAS won't be the main thing for the rest of my career. Too easy too jam and make ineffective. And also airlines won't be going UAS for a very long time because your average Joe doesn't like a computer in charge of his life. So human pilots have a good job lined up to be pilots in airlines for a bit, but yeah 50 years from now we'll be incredibly obsolete.
>>
>>33439896
I agree in agreement about the military use timeline but I'd be surprised if the cost savings didn't put commercial pilots out of the job in the next 20 years
>>
>>33439975
I'm in agreement*
>>
File: DSCF3963.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3963.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
>>33439871
There is your paper at 100 meters
>>
>>33439975
It would be cost beneficial on this day to put computers in charge of airlines are probably safer too. Problem is that your average Joe right now will not fly on a computer aircraft with a computer flying. I imagine the role of pilot will soon become more of a flight engineer. Even then, it is nice to have a real pilot on board so you don't have a disaster like the Air France jet that went from 30k ft to 0 because they were trying to fuck with the autopilot rather than hand fly the jet because civilian pilots are so into the magenta needle.
>>
>>33439852
Have a few friends flying for various airlines, if you aren't captain it's a pretty horrible job from what I hear.

One of my good friends is flying a cessna sovereign for a private company and its a really decent gig from the sound of it but he kinda lucked into it.

Helicopter medivac is honestly one of the most underrated flying jobs in the civilian world
>>
>>33435985
>Firearms
None at the moment, there's no point of going into the process (That costs $200 + Registration+ nearly a year of waiting) when in two month I'll be moving into the Mainland and build a Suomi subgun in a /k/onstitutional State.
>Home
Its a three bedroom apartment, and one bathroom. I share it with my mother and brother since a divorce not only fucked us economically, it also costed me my education there. The only good news is I got to stay away from Cali's bullshit. The bad news is I now have to start over and hope the ROTC board accepts me for the scholarship, and live in a commonwealth that's a mix of first world and third world conditions. Currently work an 8 hour job for $2.50 per hour. Income is disributed to pay rent and necessities while a bit is saved for investing in portable weld machine, drill press and vise.
>Are you Neet
That's a good way to get kicked out the house and have my uncle cut me off for good.
>dog/cat
I own one dog that I share with my mother but he cannot live with us due to the landowner laws, so he lives with my grandparents. My brother owns a stray that he saved.
>socializing
Only acquaintances, and a few friends. We barely talk now a days.
>type of friends
They hide their autism well and can socialize with other folks normally.
>lifestyle
Poor faggot/10. I moght as well take mechanical engineering as a means of building my own shit and I'm embarrassed to take welfare despite my position to advocate a limit on it.
>vehicle
None, still learning to drive because the moved fuck me over
>hobbies
Browsing deals and websites for firearms, learning current events, lifting early in the morning for aiding military candidacy, socializing with folks in private servers, learning firearm history, operation and history in general, etc
>music
As if I have any. Probably some war tunes and whatever the fuck 80s influential stuff interest me, I barely have any interest for music, or anything else in general.
>>
>>33435985
>How does the average /k/ommando live?
I think I'm doing pretty good overall.
>Do they come off as normal to the average person?
I'm definitely 75% gun guy and 25% car guy and I make no serious effort to hide either. If I sense hostility I can switch to cars, almost nobody is anti-car. I come off as eccentric, but people seem to mostly like me.
>Do they have normal family lives?
Depends. I'm a 20-something rooming with 4 other people, one of which I've been dating for 4 years. I have a bad knack for not keeping up with people if/when they are not directly in front of me, so my connection with my biological family is very weak.
>Shit ton of guns.
About a dozen.
>Not stored in the best manner.
Fire resistant safe bolted to floor. One of the roommates has history of mental issues including suicide attempts, so I don't want guns lying around.
>Small as fuck house.
3BR 2 bath.
>Dog/cat.
Not allowed, we feed neighborhood cats though, so they like to hang around us.
>Little/no personal life.
There is some. Have GF, sometimes manage to talk to family (we're certainly not on bad terms), my roommates are also my friends so we have a small, if somewhat fucked up community. I have a few friends outside that, attend /k/ meets and am generally on good terms with my co-workers.
>>
File: IMG_20170309_161504.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_161504.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>33435985
1. I have about 12-13 guns, almost all of which are out in the open in my room and/or easily accessible
2. Not sure of square footage but it's okay. Not even my house, it's my parents' house.
>Tfw still in high school
3. I have a Catahoula named Jill, pic related.
4. Not as good as it was since my best friend got expelled and other buddy got kicked out because of absences since he had a child this year.
>>
>live in Berkeley, CA
>1 bedroom apt with the fiance
>have a cat
>own one Glock 19. Sad but that is it. Come from noguns family, don't have much use or opportunity for them living in the city.
>planning on buying a 10/22 and a Mossberg sometime in the next year or so.
>gun in a locked box in the closet
>work in software for a major renewable energy company
>went to a good state college back east, studied engineering
>hobbies: jiu jitsu, boxing, hiking, rock climbing, reading, gardening, prepping, travel, tabletop roleplaying games
>not much of a social life just for the heck of it i.e. bars or clubbing, but I have good relationships with friends from work and hobbies, and with my family that lives nearby
>fiance drives used Saturn Vue lmfao, I had a Subaru but the head gasket went, planning on buying a used Tacoma or Ranger later this year
>guess I come off as pretty normal. I try not to reveal my power level. pic related
>>
File: 1490321276891-pol.png (32KB, 459x413px) Image search: [Google]
1490321276891-pol.png
32KB, 459x413px
21, finishing up my last semester of college. Gf of 3 years wants me to take what little I have and leave my friends and family in MA for Texas.

I love the idea of Texas, the people and the guns and enjoyed my visits there but man if things go south between her and I I'm shit out of luck. I love her but she's got a lot of issues and I'm not sure if I want to have children with her just yet.

Otherwise, looking to enter law enforcement. If I end up going to Texas my goal would be to move on to DPS but I've an uncle here who worked for the FBI and I've always been interested in that since I was a kid. All I know is that I need fucking health insurance, type 1 diabetic and my parents can't cover me forever.

At college in a gross as fuck dorm writing a paper on the evolution of Jousting. Have an sks that I bought and keep hidden at my house because my mom would trash that shit along with a growing collection of militaria and half finished SCA garb.
>>
>>33440638
Fuck TX homie. Stay in MA. Just because gun culture is more prevalent in TX doesn't mean you can't find your fit in MA.

Why does your gf want you to leave everything?

Stay in school. Keep your grades up. Reconnect with your uncle. Join the FBI. Follow your dreams.
>>
>>33440693
She loves horses which are expensive to keep in MA and NY which were in between for home and school.

>her family is small and scattered, rough history
>bad knees from Lymes disease or something, wants dry weather
>cheaper living and friendlier people
>adventure

Had a fuckin laff when she told me she wanted to move to the Austin area. Lived just outside NY for most of my life, don't need a change of scenery with the same background bullshit.

"Ohhh but I want to be able to get ethnic food and see a show"

I can't bring myself to tell her how much that makes her sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>33440750
Stay put bro. Money will come with time if you make it a goal, and will come much easier if you stay where you have family and connections. Moving across the country is not going to be cheap either.

If her family is small and scattered, she should want to stay near yours. It should be a source of strength for her, not something to run away from to play with horses. Plenty of fucking horses in rural New England buddy. She could get a job at a stable.

Bad knees? Lyme? Stay in MA. Better healthcare. Plus if you do have kids, MA has great schools, whereas TX has the highest child and mother mortality rates in the country. Not knocking the good things about TX, but its healthcare is a fucking disgrace.

Friendlier people? Adventure? I'm giggling over here. Stay put. Graduate, get a job, build your savings for a few years, figure out a motherfucking plan before you fuck off across the country chasing a girl.
>>
normal, no one but there other like minded individuals know I'm this autistic about guns.

Pretty normal life outside of here, I even watch normie tier animu.
>>
I live a fairly normal life because I'm really good at lying through my teeth to literally anyone. Otherwise 11$/hr job have small apartment, only six guns with barely any space to keep them. Thinking of going back to college for a robotics/ software engineering degree.
>>
File: 1479649965622-pol.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479649965622-pol.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>33440868
Thanks /k/ommando

Gotten 0 positive feedback from anyone about it lmao. We've argued about it and ultimately she says she'll just move on because she can't do long distance and needs someone to be with, I get it but man did that hurt. At this point I think she's convinced I'm coming with her and that we'll live happily ever after.

To keep this on topic, I might be getting a Spanish Mauser soon as well, things are lookin up I guess
>>
>>33435985
21, recently got out of the army. Divorcing a dependancy whore, have 2 kids, run cnc & autocad for a glass company and bring in $2400 a week. Have a small house in the ghetto, 17 guns, a car and a truck. Life has been fast, hard and I had to grow up quick.
>>
File: exhausted anime girl.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
exhausted anime girl.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>33435985
Run in the morning, clean sidewalks all day, sweep around the shop, mop floors, pick up garbage around building, repeat
>>
>>33438179
dan
>>
>>33435985
I'm a surly racist living in a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere. All my friends are guns.
>>
>>33435985
Pic related
>>
>>33441206
Just to play with the devils avocado here though, I wouldn't be shut off to the experience entirely. It might just be the thing that opens up a heap of opportunities for you. I'm not 100% certain on the economic prospects in MA vs TX but as I understand it Texas does try and provide some incentives for young people to go work there. Just saying, I wouldn't rule it out just because she's the one pushing it. You might be letting the comfort of home get in the way of some exciting adventures.
>>
>live in small 2bed apartment with gf and battlecat
>guns, knives, parts strewn about everywhere
>2nd bedroom overhauled into workshop
It ain't so bad.
>>
>>33435985
20. University student. Army cadet. Apartment with 3 roommates. 5 rifles in my apartment, 3 are mine and 2 are a friend's, all hidden cuz no guns allowed policy. No pets, with my schedule and summer training it makes pets a bad idea for their sake. Solid core best friends with a good number of good friends with a bunch of great acquaintances and other connections.

No romantic life though. No time to meet girls and the club scene doesn't interest me. First girl I got interested in since my relationship ended in August an I started talking to just this past weekend apparently is already seriously talking to someone. But whatever. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>33440868
WTF are you talking about, Texas has a bunch of top tier hospitals, especially around Houston and Galveston

Remember, anons, Texas is bigger than France; there will be someplace somewhere in this motherfucker that'll fit your needs fine
>>
File: 1481048871429.jpg (167KB, 980x752px) Image search: [Google]
1481048871429.jpg
167KB, 980x752px
>live with parents
>two cats, but not really mine
>three guniea pigs who live in a shack in the garden
>room is full of weebshit
>often wear milsurp, everybody thinks I'm a school shooter
>no working guns, only deactivated ones

I think this is more the /k/ average
>>
>>33443616
Top tier hospitals do not equal top tier care. Look at the public health statistics. Access to health services is more important. Having a high floor of care is generally better than having a high ceiling. As far as TX having super high child and maternal mortality rates, that is just a fact. Doesn't matter how good TX is at treating cancer or trauma or whatever, it seems to have little impact on child and maternal health. It's a national embarrassment in the medical and health fields.
>>
>>33444152
>Having a high floor of care is generally better than having a high ceiling.
If you're poor.
>>
>>33435985
>23
> full time sysadmin
>Own 2 rifles, a shotgun, and 2 pistols.
>1 bedroom flat
>had a /k/at that passed due to age
>dating a grill and have a few friends
>come off as a /g/entooman
>Pontiac Bonneville
>vidya, making jewelry, shooting, hunting, woodworking
>listening to the clash a lot recently
>>
>>33435985
>Do you come off as normal to the average person?
Probably. Nothing about me is eyebrow-raising at least.

>Do you have a normal family life?
No, but I'm trying to fix things. Parents divorce is still killing me inside, I keep running over and over what might have gone wrong or how I can keep my own marriage from ending like theirs. The only thing I can come up with is long distance and that's terrifying because my job requires that I'm away for long periods of time as well.

>a shit ton of guns
3 rifles, 3 handguns, all at home.

>a small as fuck house
Currently in an opulent penthouse that's not at all to my tastes. Home is a basic four bedroom two car garage mess. It's empty as fuck because no kids (yet) but hopefully they'll come soon.

>a dog/cat
Had a cat.

>little to no real personal life
My life is my job unfortunately. It's the closest thing to a passion I've got.
>>
File: 1480463117406.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480463117406.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>33435985
>27
>single
>living with parents but they have a 6- bedroom home with 3 bedrooms empty
>job pays $11.25
>work 55+ hours just to make 35k a year.
>i have only 2 guns: a glock and a chinese mosin
At least i am saving so I can buy a house :)
>>
File: 1480972615661.jpg (73KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1480972615661.jpg
73KB, 600x845px
>>33435985
>28
>Moved out of parents house, out of state, when I was 18
>FeelsAppropriate.goyim
>Army enlisted for 8 years, ETS
>B.A. in Ecology
>This Fall I see if I get my dream job: Game Warden
>Currently work at indoor gun range
>Married to qt3.14
>9m/o baby
>Probably around 40 guns and 10 NFA items.
>People think I'm normal, but I like being alone more than being social

FFS guys, physical fitness and finanical planning.
>>
>>33435985
>be me
>almost 22
>have a semi-/k/ job
>work with guns, gear, and autistic man children all day long
>im out on my own, but my best friend still lives with his parents
>my wife wont lwt me spend any more money untill we buy a new car on guns
>have a pocket pistol, glock, and a shotty
I feel like this is half of /k/, the other half is the friend who still lives with his parents and buys what ever he feels like because he has no bills, but is a lazy aitistic man child.
>>
22, college student, live at home, praying I somehow get an acceptable job after graduating with my useless degree, don't own very many guns and I store them lazily, my entire social life involves a dumb video game, I drink like a fish, and every few weeks I go out and ride a dick to remind myself I'm not completely worthless to everyone.
>>
>>33445687
Girl or fag?
Either way stop being so fucking lazy. Seriously, you need to hear that. Get a second job, maybe a third, make some fucking money, and hit the fucking gym.
Or kysidcfambourghinni
>>
>>33445727
fag
I have 2 jobs and friends and I work out, it's just that none of it's very satisfying.
>>
>>33445687
>useless degree
Which is?
>store them lazily
At least hide them. I don't own a safe because I rent and move around a lot, but I have a small fire safe that I put my handguns in, my AR and AK go in a case underneath my bed behind shit, and the rest of my long-guns are in a corner of my closet hidden under mounds of clothes and blankets. Anyone doing a quick search wouldn't ever know there were guns in the room.
>ride a dick
Faggot or female?
>>
>>33445744
Linguistics, my AR is hidden in one of 3 softshell guitar cases behind a cabinet, my glock is in a drawer.

fag
>>
>23
>Live and work in downtown Toronto with a well paying job in politics
>Rent a rather nice single bedroom condo in a new building
>Firearms are all here with me locked away in a safe in my closet. Takes up a sizeable part of my already limited storage space but I make it work.
>Forced to come off as a normal person because I live in a hyper liberal, hyper anti-gun part of my city, let alone country.
>Take trips up north to go shooting innawoods on weekends.
>My kit is full gray man tier as a result
>don't buy much blatant camo tacticool shit even though I want to.

I wish I could be full rural and buy lots of neat shit but its just not possible based on my lifestyle. It has forced me to be realistic and buy gear that is urban compatible. It is sort of fun blending in I guess.
>>
>>33445765
>Linguistics
Hey, that's a pretty cool major, though. When I first joined the military, I wanted to go translator, but it was a mandatory 6 year contract so I didn't. Thought about linguistics for college because language is fascinating to me, but my school of choice didn't offer it. I think you'll be alright job-wise. Just make sure you get in good with your profs and network a little.

I felt like going in to Graphic Design was going to be useless, but it turns out that there are multitudes of businesses hiring designers and motion graphic artists, even here in bumfuck nowhere.
>>
>>33445798
Linguistics is a massive intellectual circlejerk where everyone's naked except for a tweed jacket and a cheap lapel pin that says "SCIENCE, TECHNICALLY". My work experience (IT and as a teaching assistant) is infinitely more productive, since I doubt I can do anything with my connections - all my professors are insular academics with no real perception of the real world, and I can't handle living in academia anymore so that's sort of a dead end.

Honestly, it'll probably work out alright since my life always has before.
>>
Aiming for small house with too any guns, still stuck with roommates though. We do well for ourselves, all are long time close friends. They all know I have a ton of guns and stay well enough away from them. Topic never comes up unless it's "we ought to go shoot". Still at an entry level position at my job but there's a clear progression and other departments I could move to and make more money. I have a good battlestation, a jeep truck to work on, almost $4k in guns and a roof over my head. Can't complain too much but I ain't no fancy inspector or engineer like some of you. Probably won't ever live the family life.
>>
>>33444176
>if you're not rich
Fixed that for you.

Don't get me wrong - I make 6 figures and have fantastic health insurance through my job. I have great access to care and my personal expenditure on health is very low.

But a low floor of care impacts society negatively in a way that is impossible to escape, even for the wealthy. It lowers economic productivity due to sick leave and sicker workers. It lowers economic stimulus via consumption because people have lots of medical debt, keeping them from buying goods. Likewise, sick, indebted people are less likely to get an education or perform well in school, leading to a less skilled workforce. Sick, poor, uneducated, frustrated people can resort to crime and foment civil unrest.

There's really no good excuse for this. America always had and continues to have a shitty healthcare system. TX has a maternal mortality rate of about 35 per 100,000 live births, among the highest in the industrialized world, even higher than Turkey and Chile. Just below the rate of goddamn Mexico. It's a fucking embarrassment.

>>33445765
One of the best software engineers in my company has a degree in linguistics. It's a short leap from natural human languages to programming languages.
>>
File: 1488768170112 (1).jpg (37KB, 425x748px) Image search: [Google]
1488768170112 (1).jpg
37KB, 425x748px
>>33435985
>Shit ton of guns (not properly stored)
4 and I really need to get a safe. Right now they are locked in cases with a chain running through the handles bolted to a wall.
>Small as fuck house
I live in a mother-in-law suite that is a pretty decent size for one guy
>Dog/Cat
Nope I am allergic to cats and I don't have time for a dog.
>Little to no personal life
Nope I'm out with buddies 3-4 times a week and up until Thursday had a gf.
>Do I come off a normal
Not in Law school but most people in law school are turbo liberals and don't get me owning guns and just generally being libertarian. Outside of that I am pretty fucking normie.
>NEET status
Nope in law school and work two jobs
>Hobbies
Guns
Coaching
vidya
wood working
cars
>What I listen to
Mostly punk
>>
>>33437951
What package on the S10? I really love my 2000 ZR2.
>>
>>33445742
>none of it's very satisfying
What *do* you find satisfying? And where are you at? Assuming burgerbro cuz hasguns, what part of the country?
>>
File: piss dungeon.jpg (2MB, 747x5085px) Image search: [Google]
piss dungeon.jpg
2MB, 747x5085px
>>33439495
>only having a piss bucket
>>
>>33438121
>70k a year
>living this much of a miserable life
Jebus fuck. Guns ain't shit compared to fine things in life. Get a couple guns and use the rest of your money to travel, eat good food, visit interesting places and meet nice people. wtf is wrong with you people.
>>
>>33446309
I've taken a few programming classes and it comes easily to me. I should probably pursue that further.

>>33446545
Nothing at all, right now. I live in the northeast.
>>
>>33447140
what the unholy fuck
>>
>>33447342

/k/, a magical place.
>>
File: 1479760725653.jpg (75KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479760725653.jpg
75KB, 407x600px
>>33435985
I own a smallish house, work full time, get a decent wage with a sweet benefits package, still running the same care I had in high school, own four guns with about 100 rounds of ammo each, own a cat, and single. As for personal life, I'm not exactly a shut in, but I'm content just dicking about on the computer all day. I'm still on decent terms with my family, though my father and I still butt heads from time to time.
>>
>>33435985
Yeah not too far off for me. Rent a small apartment, have a dog, go to work, go home. Lost track of my old friends from high school when I went to college and moved away. Got a DUI and had to move back home, but I work all the time so I never see anybody. Used to have/still kind of have a drinking problem so that doesn't help. But otherwise yeah, bunch of guns, dog, small apartment and not much social life anymore. Shit sucks mane.
>>
File: rust.png (229KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
rust.png
229KB, 720x404px
>>33435985
>>
>>33435985
>rent a 2 bed apt.
>saving up for land and house
>live with girlfriend and my son
>have 3 battle cats
>own 6 rifles, a shotgun, 5 handguns, and a revolver
>girlfriend can has been trained to shoot and maintain all of them
>keep firearms locked in closet in bedroom because son is still to young to shoot
>girlfriend and I are a bit introverted, but we mostly go out to game cafes and the local hookah bar, and we attend school functions and little league games with son

Basically were normal, but we wouldn't really go do stuff if it wasn't for my son. We're home bodies who like guns and play vidya.
>>
Rent an apartment with my gf, don't make a lot of money, work 7 days a week, 2 cats, two rifles, one pistol, no safe, one rifle in a closet loaded, the other in a case. Pistol is iwb or on my nightstand. Handful of friends, tons of acquaintances, (musician and I play out a bunch, know a ton of people through that).
>>
>>33447887
Fuck duis. Lost my license for 3 years, just got it back.
>>
>>33448627
They make you put that fucking breathalyzer in your vehicle?
>>
>>33448639
Nope, they did make me go to a 20 hour informational course, and then three evaluation meetings to determine if I needed counseling, then six counseling sessions. Then I got to pay to reinstate my license. All of this cost an arm and a leg.

Tl;dr don't drink and drive kids, you'll end up giving all your hard earned dollars to the govt
>>
>>33448705
That's the damn truth. Fines, court costs, classes, breathalyzer, and lawyer all cost me about 10K. Set me back big time financially.
>>
>>33448733
What state?
Here in WI your first 3 or 4 DWIs are treated like you have bad breath.
You might get some jail, but it'll be Huber law so you still get to work.
My work loves the Huber drunks. They work 12 hours a day 7days a week.
They're fucking gone as soon as they get out of jail.
>>
>>33448933
Virginia. Our legal system fucks everyone who crosses it. I got my DUI for sleeping in my truck in a parking lot with the heat on. I could prove I didn't drive that night, but they didn't care. Keys in the ignition is a DUI regardless of being on public or private property, driving or not driving. Here a DUI 3 is a felony. I don't plan on getting a second.
>>
File: Hannibal.gif (96KB, 384x477px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.gif
96KB, 384x477px
>mfw reading the majority of these descriptions and pics and realizing Im a Chad and didnt even know it.

Some of the young guns have an excuse with school and all but god damn a bunch of you kommandos need to seriously unfuck yourselfs!
>>
>>33435985
I fit about half of that.
>21 y/o, fresh out of college
>live in trailer park with wife, friend, and friend's gf, all but friend's gf enjoy shooting
>metalfag clothes and aesthetic, white trash lifestyle for the most part
>Work in small town IT job, not a lot of money
>swamped by medical bills and shit
>Only own a revolver and a PCC, but roommate has several funs and they're all usually strewn all over the house
>2 cats
>social life mostly consists of shooting on weekends and drinking excessively with roommates

>>33436100
Drink and play vidya or dick around with roommates.

Overall I'm not doing too bad considering the shit I have to deal with. Not a complete shutin, I have a few friends and such.
>>
>>33435985
I'm not a /k/ommando because although I've lurked for years I still do not own a firearms due to circumstances and finances.

I live pretty normally.
>>
>>33435985
>How does the average /k/ommando live?
Pretty damn well
>Do they come off as normal to the average person?
I get a psych eval every year from work, so yeah, I'm pretty sure I come off as average normal.
>Do they have normal family lives?
Married to the same woman for 18 years and one (so far) son.
>I've always imagined the average /k/ommando's personal life being similar to pic related, a shit ton of guns (probably not stored in the best manner), a small as fuck house, a dog/cat, and little to no real personal life.

Have two safes full of funs. Carry guns in one of those electronic finger combination lock safes because of toddler. House is kinda small, we've stayed here too long and are outgrowing it but really like the location. Quiet street in good neighborhood, a park & playground is literally 1000' away.

No personal life outside of family and work because family and work.
>>
>shit ton of guns
About 28, only three not out of the gun cabinet are the two I usually carry and the revolver that my wife likes to keep by her bedside.
>small as fuck house
Yeah, I can't complain...its the house I grew up in and I get to live here rent and bills free.
>dog/cat
nope, I wish I had a pet, but I'm not home enough to raise one and it wouldn't be fair to a pup or a cat to not mess with it.
I work so much and my wife doesn't like the area that we live in so we usually stay in or go find something to do if not with the family
Apparently I come off as normal as the next guy. Although my more "alternative" co workers thought I'd be a bigot.
For the most part. I work at a middle school and coach 3 sports, on top of going to drill once a month. I wish I had more time to do /k stuff but oh well I'm mostly happy.
>car
Camaro and an Audi A4
>friends
I've got plenty of friends but I went into hermit mode when I got back from Afghanistan and moved back to Texas so I lost constant contact with many of them. But randomly calling an old roommate ended up getting me hitched.
>are you a neet
Nope, I play a few xbox games but I'm so involved in athletics I'm always outside it seems like.
>hobbies
guns(obviously)
building radios
hunting
football, track, and basketball
The MeatEater podcast
>>
>>33450953
oops, same anon here

have a gigantic fucking two year old Great Dane that loves the mail man and scares the ever loving shit out of strangers as well as a 10 year old schizophrenic cat that lives in mortal fear of child & dog.

I work a rotating shift so we've always had dogs.

AGI was 69k last year for the household.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.