[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hazing rituals in the US military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 17

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/6y-RSdUgbVk

This is fucked up
>>
>>33435411
>Marines
In a way I'm not surprised.
>>
Why are they all short Mexicans?

LOL enlisted
>>
>>33435411
I have friend in the marines he went through something similar when he received his anchors
>>
>>33435411
Less "fucked up" and more "fucking gay".
>>
>>33435515
>anchors
I hope it's did not concern his anus
>>
>>33435411
>This is fucked up

Found the bitch
>>
>>33435704
>Found the bitch
Marine detected
>>
>>33435411
>oh no two half inch pins in my chest I'm traumatized for life please give me VA benefits.

In the original Corps men got legs amputated with nothing more than liquor and a dowel in their mouth. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>33435411
Shit like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71tOBbR_g_4
>>
>>33435411
Who had their CIB blood pinned? I did. This used to be SOP for new rank/badges. SHit's gotten soft
>>
>>33435411

This shit is always the sign of a rotting NCO tier

Mindless.
>>
>>33435411
You're kind of a little cunt aren't you?
Why don't you go upstairs and tell your mommy the mean people on the internet are making fun of you again.
>>
>>33435411
>itt pussy faggots who think a half inch pin going into flesh is too brutal

I had three promotions where a Staff NCO punched my rank into my collar bones in front of the whole Unit. Never bothered anyone. Now at the same time some jackasses used to take it too far and that's why the various traditions were stopped. Nothing wrong with ceremony. Just have to maintain boundaries.
>>
>>33436023
Bro this is literally how the oldschool military was. It was standard in combat units. We still had BDU's when i first showed up to my unit, and when people would get promoted to PFC or Spc4, they would pin the ranks on in front of the whole company. THen everyone who outranked them would congratulate the soldiers, and punch the rank into their collar. It was done across the whole Army
>>
>>33435411
ha, i saw this video when i first got the internet. it's gotta be 20 years old.
>>
>>33435411
This is how men are made from boys.
>>
File: typical Marines.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
typical Marines.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>33435575

A huge percentage of Marines are raging, raging homosexuals.

Generally, whenever I meet a former one I assume right off the bat that he's a fag who craves the taste of dick.

But on some rare occasions it turns out that they're actually not; it's just that they usually are.
>>
>>33436385
cute bait
>>
>>33435411
Oh shit, I remember seeing this on dateline when it was first on TV
>>
File: 1446012424180.png (95KB, 301x410px) Image search: [Google]
1446012424180.png
95KB, 301x410px
>hazing
just man up dude :^)
>>
>>33435411
Typical gay ass Marines.
>>
Aaaaand that's why I joined the AF..
>>
File: POG.jpg (175KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
POG.jpg
175KB, 960x640px
>>33438747
aaaand, that's why literally no one respects you.
pic related only as a representation of your competence
>>
When I was promoted to lance corporal, I was pinned. When I was promoted to corporal, I was pinned. When I was promoted to sergeant, I was pinned.

When I was demoted to corporal, i didn't get pinned. When I was again demoted to lance corporal, i didnt get pinned.

Not getting pinned sucked way worse than getting pinned. I miss the Corps.
>>
>>33438768
So none of you grunt tards respect the crew chiefs that keep the A-10s and 16s in the air?
>>
>pinning
this has been going on forever, and will probably never end. Just stop being a pussy. My neighbor is a retired Navy Chief and told me about his pinning once, he said you just need to suck it up and take it like someone who deserves what you're getting... pinned with.
>>
>>33439277
Nah, they just don't respect faggots that talk to much.
>>
File: i may not go down in history.jpg (312KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
i may not go down in history.jpg
312KB, 1536x2048px
>>33439246
Why did you get demoted so much?
>>
>>33435897
Yeah was going to mention "blood wings".

I'm really not surprised it is a non-white bitching about this now.
>>
>>33439337
>faggots
Not when your in the sandbox and I'm fucking your girl back home ;)
>>
>>33439406
>air force
>trying to act tough
Cute!
>>
>>33439406
kill yourself, jody
>>
>>33439340
Got involved with stupid people and did stupid things. I got an honorable discharge by the skin of my teeth. Those demotions are the only things I reget in my life.
>>
I thought tacking on was just a light whack and not a full force punch. Getting hit full force seems like an easy way to break a collar bone
>>
I'm generally opposed to hazing, but the military is one of the only exceptions. If you can't handle hazing, how the fuck are you going to handle actual combat? Hazing toughens you both physically and mentally, and helps you become accustomed to high stress, painful situations. This can be valuable when shit actually hits the fan, and you find yourself under fire.
>>
>>33439277
>respect
>for doing your fucking job
The alternative would be something akin to treason.
>>
>>33436090
Same shit happened to my dad when he was in the Navy. When he got his dolphins everyone on the sub got to punch them once for a 24 hour period. The old salts on board knew to wait until the last hour when the skin was raw.
>>
>>33439615
That's how it was when I was in. You were required to leave the backs of the pins off for 24 hours after being promoted so that all upper ranks could have a chance to pin you when they got off post or off duty. The last 2 hours were the worst. As were when some drunk asshole would wake you up at 0345 to beat on your collar. Yut.
>>
>>33435411
when i was in the army, joined a new unit in afghanistan

walking into my new living arrangement, i was ambushed. green text now

>walk in
>6 dudes in a corner looking at a book or something
>say hi and put my stuff down on an empty bed
>get shoved into the wall
>turn around and punch before i get held down
>they beat me up
>whole time im telling them to fuck off or saying what the hell
>pants and underwear ripped off
>one guy, lamar (white guy) asks:
>you the new guy?
>fuck you i say
>you going to get us killed?
>fuck offf what is this shit
>lamar laughs withh some of the others
>relax man we are just saying hi :^)
>lamar says:
>lets see how tight this dudes butthole is
>puts his pinky in my ass
>donkey kick someone in the face and break his nose
>lamar tells them to let me go
>sends the dude with the broken nose off
>punch lamar in the face and tackle him
>get pulled off and tied onto the bed with dirty underwear in my mouth (lamar's)
>trying to scream through but not working
>after a few minutes they ask if ill be quiet
>take underwear out and leave me tied up
>they get some chow and play cards and untie me next morning

lamar and i are actually good friends now. we went to the same uni afterwards and turned out alright

>once drunk as fuck
>ask lamar if he regrets putting his finger in my ass
>just goes NOPE

looking back i try not to think of it, but if i do im not going to let it turn me into some sort of snowflake, i participated in hazing of others too after that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE
>>
>>33436385

It's true. Marines are always talking about fucking eachother, watching eachother work out, admiring one another's gains. It's gay as fuck.

The jarhead is so fascinated by penis, it consumes his every waking hour. Even in the sandbox, on patrol, they are talking about dick 24/7. The Marines are by far, even more than the regular Navy, the gayest branch of any military on earth.
>>
>>33439702
That's gay
>>
>>33439702
post more sexy stories, I am rock hard
>>
>>33439842

well this is sex related and it involves lamar, i posted it on here before

>be lamar
>hoe ass staff sgt starts fuckin him exclusively
>lamar rolls with it since it's easy
>eventually hoe ass ssgt gets pregnant wit lamar
>keepin it a secret for a bit but we have a deployment coming up
>hoe ass ssgt still goes out drinking with our group
>this is where she tells us she is pregnant
>had a few drinks in her and she is loose
>starts saying "HAVE FUN IN AFGHANISTAN LAMOS"
>I AM PREGNANT AND I DONT HAVE TO GO
>FUCKIN ARMY IS GOING TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME
>I GOT THEM BENNIES COMING IN (to this day we dont know if she meant benjamins for 100$ bills or short for benefits)
>lamar is getting scared
>he doesnt want to be a dad and especially not with this hoe ass ssgt
>plants drugs and rats on her before deployment
>she gets a general discharge and loses all possible army benefits
>hoe ass ssgt gets an abortion

>>33439830
i never put anything up anyone's ass and lamar is straight, has a hot gf right now thats in med schoool
>>
>>33435411

I remember getting my blood rifles.. pretty normal to me...
>>
File: my face when.png (33KB, 249x193px) Image search: [Google]
my face when.png
33KB, 249x193px
>>33435847
not that the tech was their for anything better. It's better that we arent amputating with such barbaric practices. You're retarded if you think amputating with booze a rag some how makes you a man.
>>
File: 1357689379[1].jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1357689379[1].jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>33435411
If this is what the Marines do.
What does the Airforce do?
i have a hunch its a million times gayer.
>>
>>33436090
How 'oldschool'? The US military fluctuates hugely in quality over time and the peacetime military is usually fucking trash, and the wartime military is often trash until a year or so in. The Vietnam era military was shit the whole way through, retarded frat hazing rituals didn't help it.
>>
>>33439246
>Demoted E4 talking about why he loves pinning
Best example of why it has no place in a professional military.
>>
>>33435897
That's what I thought OP's video was going to be. It's blood tacking taken to dumb levels.
>>
>>33441745
>military
>professional
You want professional you join the private sector
>>
>>33441735
This was the end of BDUs so 2005-06. Even when we went to ACUs they would still punch or even kick the rank on your chest. We had an eccentric 1sg who actually did get canned for hitting soldiers rank on their chest with this fucking weird mallet thing he carried around. He used to front kick them too, but he was relieved from command for these incidents plus other shit, this was 2009
>>
>>33441698
Never heard of hazing outside the muhreens and army but I'd imagine id be like ripping something out of their key while their not looking
>>
So what generally happens if you tell your "buddies" to fuck off and/or go up the chain when they try this shit on you?

Ostracized? No more bro-club? Get the "pussy rat" label for the rest of you short and perpetually frozen career?
>>
>>33438768
>>33438747
>samefagging this hard
The murders and Air force rivalry has always been one of pure autism
>>
>>33441857
You'll get ostracized and labeled a blue falcon. See soldiers have even killed themselves. People think basic is the hard part, but to be honest that first year or timeframe until you deploy and you're a cherry/boot is alot shittier than basic. Some soldiers have a tough time adapting to it
>>
>>33441873
Just seems like garbage to me. You're supposed to be able to trust the guys next to you, not worrying about when they're going to gang up and torture you.
>>
>>33441887
Exactly this. And it's never this bad in the other branches. Sure you might have blood wings but this is just embarrassing. Yet another reason why the muhreens has no reason to exist
>>
>>33441887
It ends eventually it's more of a right to passage. We used to do all kinds of stupid shit to pass time, attack other squads/platoons tents with shaving cream bombs, staple gun people's uniform sleeves together, bound/ziptie people, staple gun a soldier to doors, etc....Yah it sounds dumb but it passes time. Not all of it is "hazing", I remember in Iraq some lady sent us like 100s of cans of silly string, to help find IED wires or something. Obviously this was a horrible idea, we just ran around ambushing one another non stop until they were banned
>>
>>33441898
I'm the one he was replying to I wasn't a Muhreen I was Army. Regular 11b
>>
>>33435411
That's nothing compared to PID in basic.

Lucky jagoffs.
>>
>>33441906
But the point still stands. It's just fucking retarded and embarrassing when it goes this fucking far. Some day were gonna hear how private cletus hung a new recuit as a ritual and people will unironically defend it
>>
>>33441933
Yah true. Just to up the stupid here a bit on the debil dogs, I remember hearing stories of some units doing some sort of trust game with their M9s. Basically one Marine hands another his pistol, asks if he trusts him that it has been cleared, then the other Marine takes it and pulls the trigger with it to his head without checking the chamber himself. A Marine died, that's how I heard about this stupid shit
>>
>>33441901
see, all of those things you mentioned don't involve beating the shit out of other people or ripping and tearing (and biting?) pins. there's fun and then there's people being retarded and going too far.
>>
>needle prick in skin
>hazing

Wut...
>>
File: 1455762468873.jpg (455KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455762468873.jpg
455KB, 1024x768px
>>33435411
> hurr durr this is too cruel for my little faggot cuck tastes

get the FUCK out of the way. we're defending this country unlike you.
>>
>>33435411
>thinking this is fucked up

Look up Dedovshchina
>>
>>33442679
>In 2012, a draftee from Chelyabinsk region, Ruslan Aiderkhanov, was raped and tortured to death by his seniors.[6] The one witness who was willing to testify against the alleged perpetrators, Danil Chalkin, was later found shot dead in his military base. A contract soldier, Alikbek Musabekov, was later arrested in this incident.

Nobody hates their fellow man like Russians.
>>
>>33435411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYfreaxSDZw
>>
ITT: Children thinking that two half inch pins dont hurt when 30 people yank, rip and punch with them for 30 mins while they themselves would cry and break down within the first 5 seconds.
>>
Looks like it hurts. Sounds like it sucks.

That's good. Adversity is good. Challenges and memorable events are worth having. If everything was easy and freely given then where's the pride?

Everyone against hazing doesn't understand the point. Yes, there are times it goes too far, but the military is a job where you're expected to kill people, and now you're giving a lawsuit to an e7 over bloodwings? Gtfo.
>>
>>33439702
Most of the guys I served with would help you kill a dude for shit like that. If this is even remotely true. People keep their mouth shut on a lot of thing, nobody would let that slide. In the army that dude would be found beaten to a medical chapter, if not dead.
>>
>>33435411
When I became a corporal me and the others who were promoted had to drink from the boot of the unknown soldier, which is a Korea era boot used in initiations where they mix beer with whatever disgusting things they come up with.
Then dish soap was poured on the whole length of the floor of the mess and we had to crawl completely naked to the other side while being whipped by newspapers dipped in water. Then we had to break a table by punching it and each buy a drink to everyone in the mess who had a higher rank.
t. canadafag
>>
File: 1379382808838.jpg (73KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
1379382808838.jpg
73KB, 660x880px
Look at this man.
He knows that pain is an mental reaction. He makes mad money letting people staple cash to his chest. Yes, that's a metal rod shoved through his cheeks.
He is a literal clown. He went to clown school. He can make a balloon animal in seconds. He also does blood and piercing themed shows at clubs with a smile on his face.

Clearly, we need to turn boot camp into clown school.
>>
>>33439702
Have a hard time believing that. Granted times were and always are different. Also B-huts are pretty shittily made. Dude and I got into it, and went through the side. No one wanted to do paperwork, so it was claimed that when the top bunk was hopped on, the bed frame just fell through the wall. Recommended correction was to ensure proper mounting and dismounting of bunk beds in front of everyone. Also had to fix it. that was no big deal.
>>
File: Gay Marines.png (964KB, 839x706px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Marines.png
964KB, 839x706px
>>33436385
This. I thought the 82nd was fucking gay... until I worked with some marines down range.
>>
>>33439702
fuck that fagot shit. Its the only thing i hated about the infantry.
>>
>>33443055
Alright, I believe everything but buying drinks to every superior you see, that shit I cannot believe, wouldn't enlisted men rather blow their paycheck on something else?
>>
>>33443245
Did I say we had a choice?
Every promotion you buy a drink to everyone in the mess above you, that's the rules.
>>
Uncle
Sams
Mentally
Challenged
>>
Some people fail to note the difference between hazing and ceremony. Hazing is getting a sock party at 2AM because you can't clean a toilet properly or answer a question. Ceremony is celebrating your achievements and following age old traditions.

Things like getting pinned or (from personal experience) the shellback ceremony are meant to be fun. You can't understand unless you go through it yourself.
>>
>>33435411
>stick a pin in my chest
alright
>move it around a lot and punch it several times
ok chill, what the fuck
>>
>>33442653
>My kid fought in Iraq

Are you supposed to feel proud about that?
>>
>>33436050
The problem arises when trying to set the boundaries. It gets to the point that they might as well end it all together than put forth the effort to keep it in check.
>>
>>33436050
Faggots and undesirables allowed into service, boot camp graduation quotas see them graduate to feed war machine, nco ranks require new blood promoting the best too quickly and allowing faggots and undesirables to rise into NCO positions. Traditions and unit indoctrination lose purpose and become frat hazing. Spur rides building warrior skills and instilling a sense of unity become drunken parties leading to pointless beatings and injury. New good soldiers are now convinced this is normal or this is stupid and get the boot during draw downs leaving a military full of bad mentors and leaders in charge of the next generation which will see another force growth.
>>
We used to have new troops lay on the ground, then we would all pee on them.

Best memories of our chief drinking like 5 coffees then peeing on all the new troops.

You could say we should have been working instead, but it's always fun starting a new tradition.
>>
>Muhreen Core
>>
>>33441800
>Military shouldn't be professional
Yeah fuck it let's reintroduce enlisting as an alternate to a jail sentence, who needs an effective and disciplined military anyway?
I can definitely not think of any examples of poorly trained armies getting annihilated by well-drilled, properly organized forces in history.
>>
>>33445009
nope

I would gang up with my fellow pissies and jump whoever pissed on me.
>>
>>33445178
Honestly this. They shit talk the AF and navy yet they are the special kid branch
>>
>>33445009
>We used to have new troops lay on the ground, then we would all pee on them.
And that is why the army has such high STD rates.
>>
>>33445504
>inb4 some retard claims expelled urine is sterile
>>
>>33445653
It is if you don't have an STD
>>
>First day in marines
>get held down by some guys
>ring leader says im not really a marine until i get the 2 fingers of brotherhood
>basically hes going to sodomize me with his hand
>whatever.jpg
>guy goes in
>weird only one finger
>must be his thumb
>he thrusts a few times
>they let me go
>ass feels sticky

they never told me there would be glue
>>
>>33435411
>hazing
Another term for sucking each others dick without feeling gay.
>>
File: 1473373744739.jpg (128KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1473373744739.jpg
128KB, 806x908px
>>33435411
>>
>>33442887
This
>>
File: 1437770480673.jpg (285KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437770480673.jpg
285KB, 800x800px
>marines acting retarded
>muh bond
>muh pride
I'm just surprised they didn't suck their dicks.
>>
>>33445945
The best part about it is they would totally do that as soon as the officers turned their back.
>>
File: 1377363638_1663771061.jpg (220KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
1377363638_1663771061.jpg
220KB, 700x476px
Pussies, what do you know about hazing. Real hazing russian style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0w2C9HWuUQ
>>
Former military and was in a fraternity for 5 years in university

These things are bonding activities more than anything. Anybody who complains shouldn't have joined. Our fraternity traditions are a secret and quite frankly enjoyable in a weird way to look back with your brothers.

Sort of similar with the military but I wasn't really hazed. Just had some faggot hold me down while a negro looked through my belongings
>>
>>33446134
looks like every other field op i've been on where i need to give private fuckface extra military instruction
>>
>>33446204
story?
>>
>>33446199
i enjoyed my hazing until the BDSM stripper came in and fucked me up. Didnt help everyone was cheering the crackwhore on. Long story, i had blisters for weeks on my ballsack from one of those large wax candles.

Other memorable moments from various hazings:
>Drinking a near pure salt mixture
>Drinking living fish (bigger = badder)
>Got a great titanic memory after nearly drowning in ice water. I was telling my limbs to move but couldnt even feel anything.
>Lots of waiting until knees hurt from standing
>Only allowed 10second pissing.. after day 2 it doesnt matter you can just piss in your pants so jokes on you fucker
>Day4 lost count of time, feels like 7 days have passed. Goddamn sleep deprivation makes powernaps feel like an entire night rest
>I suck at remembering lyrics and i am not very tall so i was in front of lines all the time.. guess i have 2 assholes now

I could go on
>>
>>33439702
Former Army. I'd shoot you if you did this to me. Right in front of the CO I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1464113976258.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464113976258.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>33446097
>implying
>>
>>33446097
Honestly it would have been less gay if they had just sucked their dicks
>>
>its not gay
>we all think rudy's hot
>>
ITT: Enlisted Cucks.
>>
>>33439580
Hazing doesn't teach anything.
>>
>>33442653
>my kid fought while yours partied
Stay cucked I guess?
>>
>>33439992
How often do you fantasize about Lamar's pinky up your ass while you gag on his dirty underwear?
>>
In the Navy, some bullies felt enabled to 'tack on' the crows of new E-4s (the eagle over the chevron). If a classmate wanted to, maybe, but after seeing unknown assholes unload on people I made sure noone else hit me (mostly a dirty look). Some assholes were all sucked hp about that.
Stupid bullshit.
Golden shellback day was more entertaining.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Danny_Chen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Harry_Lew
are asians treated that badly in the armed forces?
>>
>>33442938
There's "welcome to the team" hazing then there's this. This causes people to resent and eventually hate each other.
>>
>>33446817
This. Theres a difference between holding someone down and covering them with syrup and feather from a pillow and physically harming them and sticking objects in their ass.

We had a soldier who was being bullied by an NCO so bad when asked what he was going to do when he got home (as in how are you going to celebrate) he said he was going to go to the hardware store and buy a metal bar and beat the NCO to death. Thats not the extra stress you need in combat.
>>
>>33442653
This is almost as bad as that asshole with "honk if you're feeling yiffy" on his car.
>>
>>33445346
>and navy
I've never seen this.
>>
>>33435847
> hurr durr life-saving medical procedures are in the same category as some stupid meaningless shit someone came up with while piss drunk
>>
>>33439521
> got involved with stupid people
Happened the day you walked into the recruiter's office
>>
>>33439580
> hazing teaches you
Only thing it teaches is to do unto others as you've had done unto you.
>>
>>33442653
> Iraq was a threat to murricuh!
Saddam thought he was our best buddy when he invaded Kuwait, since his dudes beat up Iran for us, and that we wouldn't mind at all.
>>
>>33447261
This. Saddam did the world a favor by getting rid of k*rds
>>
>>33435847
>Man the fuck up.

t. 16 year old no guns, no dad, no life faggot.
>>
>>33435704
I almost think I'd start laughing hysterically if someone did this to me, it's fucking bizarre

Sure, it'd hurt. But it'd be the social pressure that'd get me
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.