[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RADIO THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

File: 41iDhyl0i+L._SX425_.jpg (19KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
41iDhyl0i+L._SX425_.jpg
19KB, 425x425px
post radio stuff, preferably the buying guide. I want to go buy a radio
>>
Bump. Also interested
>>
80s aesthetic dual band group buys when
>>
>>33433373
consider a new fm radio for your car, the digital ones get very good reception and the bass feels great
>>
>>33433410
> listening to the radio

Erm, yeah no thanks
>>
File: 1486952127180.png (109KB, 816x598px) Image search: [Google]
1486952127180.png
109KB, 816x598px
Relevant.
>>
Anyone have any cb radio recommendations? Can the handheld one receive on it? Can it be used as a scanner?
>>
>>33433431
Prefect, any other relevant ones?
>>
>>33433422
have fun missing EAS messages you radio peasant
>>
>>33433373
how is this weapons
why are you buying these toy radios
>>
>>33433763
... That's why I'm asking for the buying guide ya dingus
>>
>>33433782
Why do you have a tripcode?
>>
>>33433789
buy a digital fm radio and listen to fat beats on your way to work son

problem solved
>>
File: 20170325_171554.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170325_171554.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>33433373
This is my setup. A Warrior Assult Systems covert carrier with a Moterola XPR7350. My company uses them for alot of things. I wouldnt recommend it, though. It only has a range between 150.50 Mhz to 180.00 Mhz or something like that.

Moral if my post, think about how you're carrying it to.
>>
>>33433782
Callum....please....just stop. You havn't been here long, so just dont question the things you dont understand. Gear threads have been apart of /k/ for a long tiem, and radios have been apart if our gears since the begining, and its an essential part of our gear.
>>
>>33433874
gear for what
why

>>33433806
because fuck you thats why
>>
>>33433902
Just for me!? I'm flattered
>>
File: 1451455626744.gif (358KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451455626744.gif
358KB, 500x281px
>>33433902

ANOTHER new shitty tripfag?
>>
>>33433945
Lol it seems this one is quite the candy-ass roodypoo
>>
>>33433902
you still pretending to be a bounty huntard Callum? or did you get fired from that too?
>>
>>33433988
i do that part time when im not working at the tow yard
>>
>>33434006
Nice blog

Radio info guys
>>
>>33434065
i told you get a digital fm radio the bass is great
>>
>>33434065
here is some radio info. radios are not weapons. your buying them and not using them. your collecting them like my granny collected elvis plates. are you just leaving the radio on the shelf and showing it off. do you tell people it was imported from china
>>
another thread ruined by tripfags

>>33434092
http://amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
>>
>>33434279
>http://amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
dont care. it some sticky on some other site written by some britfag with two much time and no enuff guns.
>>
>>33434279
I tried to help. I tried to give you some insight on what you could use to carry it, as well as recommended a radio you SHOULDN'T buy.

The radio i recommend is a Boafeng UV-8r or UV-82 for short range comms between only 2 oper8ors. Its the cheapest comparatively.

Or any Moterola with an interface and that can go up to at least 900MHz, for millitray and police comms (that ensures you can contact outside help, as well as communicate with armed forces incase of an invasion).
>>
>>33433453

Thought I had another one, but I can't find it. Must be at home, phoneposting from work at the moment.
>>
>>33435441
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about cumlord

I mostly want to be able to use it as a scanner and cb radio
>>
>>33434092
>implying communication isn't the most effective weapon

I'll bet you'll tell me that logistics don't matter
>>
>>33436031
communication is a weapon. your a retard and that is a weapon
>>
File: radio_frequency_guide.png (233KB, 500x1411px) Image search: [Google]
radio_frequency_guide.png
233KB, 500x1411px
Obviously don't transmit on any of these but FRS, MURS, and GMRS (last one is technically illegal, but the FCC has indicated they aren't actually enforcing those licenses they made everyone buy).
>>
>>33433782
Callum surprisingly spitting nothing but facts with this post.
>>
>>33433373
Scanner 5lyfe. Baofeng sits unused in a cabinate except for hunting with my one buddy that has a bao.
Digital scanner is infinitely more useful
>>
>>33436056
>your a retard
nicely done

>>33433408
If people are interested I can definitely arrange that. I've got a source on some Motorola MT-2000s and if people want I can try and arrange bulk orders. I can also do programming for people since you need a custom cable and shit.

>>33433453
Yeah, check out https://murdercube.com/radioconfig/ for programming instructions and some user submitted memories.
>>
>>33436258
Yeah, Bao's are pretty much for checking the weather while camping or pulling a trailer back under an awning. Anyone really interested in radio is probably going to spend the $100 or so on a Wouxun KG radio.
>>
>>33436320
how much would you think they would run?
>>
>>33436320
>spend the $100 or so on a Wouxun KG radio.
cause that's not junk to.
>>
>>33436429
Current lots place the price of a radio + battery around $50-60, but I can dig if people really want. I managed to get mine for around that much, then another $70 for charger, speaker mic, programming cable

>>33436454
Christ son, you can't even manage to respond to the right person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>33436258
>>33436342

I progammed mine to the same frequency as those cheap ones on Amazon. When my kids are out in the woods they both carry one of them and I leave the Baofeng within earshot since they're out there plinking with a .22 Marlin.
>>
File: 1481333671900.png (273KB, 606x370px) Image search: [Google]
1481333671900.png
273KB, 606x370px
>>33436454
>>33436056
>>33434092
Stop liking what i dont like.jpeg
There are probably 5 less relevant threads to weapons on /k/ at any given time. Radio's are relevant to the majority of posters here.
Also
>tripping where having an identity is relevant to the thread
>being a trash tripfag that noone likes
Pick one and only one
>>
>>33436627
They have uses, imo you all would be much better served with a properly programed scanner. You literally hear everything that goes on in your area. I hear everything from tone-outs, cops Poppin dindus, aircraft and cb with a massive range, almost 30 miles on my 24" antenna
>>
Can these be weaponized to enrage HAM guys to spontaneously combust?
>>
>>33437218
They can weaponize the FCC.
>>
Kenwood > Motorola
>>
>>33438140
On what fucking planet does kenwood make better radio equipment than motorola?
>>
>>33438443
On any planet concerned with sound quality. JVC/Kenwood has exponentially better speaker clarity than Motorola.
>>
>>33438479
speakers=/=radios
>>
File: waddapruf baochang lol.png (508KB, 461x1500px) Image search: [Google]
waddapruf baochang lol.png
508KB, 461x1500px
>>33433431
Hey! Some of my OC survived!
Dems good feels :3

Here's a joke one I made about the same shit.
>>
>>33438511
I'm talking about the speakers in Kenwood radios. For comparable models, Kenwood handhelds > Motorola, specifically due to their speaker quality.
>>
>>33438479
Kenwood might have some niche ham gear, but other than that there's nothing that makes it better than Motorola. Maybe you're just used to using really old beat up motorolas or something.
>>
>>33438967
Their programmable handhelds, both analog and digital are better than the comparable Motorola handhelds, imo. That is exclusively what I'm referring to, not ham gear or anything else. Motorola definitely has a larger selection overall.
>>
>>33439002
Huh, I hadn't heard of people using the kenwood digital stuff at all for either professional stuff or ham. I've only worked with their analog and ham gear, and they're nothing special really. Where do you use them?
>>
>>33439139
Not him, but film production sets might have a use for them. The ones we use are some shite 4 pack from costco or something and we can barely distinguish comms with garbage speakers, on top of the fucking assitant director that has no idea of basic radio etiquette and gets pissy when I tell him he needs to repeat everything
I would get some bao fengs, but all the buttons would definitely get fucked up by some of the irrregular help
>>
>>33439532
Sure they can be used for any application, but most entertainment industry settings I've worked in use motorola mototurbo (digital) equipment. If you guys want some better radios you could look at the baofeng BF-888 or the Tera TR-500, they can both be programmed for FRS but they aren't total shit.
SHAMELESS PLUG: I've got the programming shit for the TR-500 and work in the entertainment industry in SoCal, so let me know if you want some help either on or off the record.
>>
>>33439139
I personally use them innawoods, but I work for a Kenwood master distributor (not shilling, but I repair and program Kenwoods and Motorolas all day) and we sell to construction companies for use on job sites, warehouses, schools, restaurants, you name it. Primary sellers are the ProTalk line (construction grade so we sell a lot to those types of companies), but we also have consumer grade and LMR/Digital models. I personally use 5W digitals because I get them cheap and encrypt my shit because the FCC doesn't fuck with me in the woods.
>>
>>33440130
Cool! I'd love to get to just fondle radios 24/7. That must be a pretty nice gig, all the radio company guys I know basically get to fuck around in the field, it's great. Like for the vanity fair oscar party the radio guys literally had a little area set up with a sofa, TV, and heater and they just lounged around for a week straight. Must be fun to tinker with radios for a living.
>>
>>33439756
I'm way up on the opposite side of the compass from you, but i'll keep that in mind when I go down and visit SanD again, thanks for the offer
I've seen the motorolas at rental companies and they are more than a little out of our price range, the bigger stuff that we do that needs radio comms are generally spread pretty thin, being low budget stuff, and $100-200 a day just for radios cuts into the few people being paid, namely me. I'm liking the price range on that BF-888 I'll look into it, thanks man
>>
I'm interested in email over ham and i live near the coastal repeaters.

What do I do?
>>
>>33442638
Unless you have a group preppers that you work together with, or if you're planning to transmit for any range further than 2 miles, you could consider investing in a portable antenna.
Also buy a programming cable. That way you can give stored frequencies a name, which is impossible when programming them by hand. Getting the Windows drivers to work can be a bit of a hassle, but it's in no way worth the extra money to buy a cable with a genuine FTDI chip, which can easily cost 20 dollars or more.

Also I just have my frequencies on full power and some on wide FM, that way you get the best signal out of these chinese radios. You can't easily change it when SHTF, unless you intend to reprogram them first,

-Portable Antennas
MURS/GMRS antenna by N9TAX
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221840464026
VHF/UHF Antenna by N9TAX for Ham radio bands
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321819896093
VHF/UHF Antenna by Nelson Antenna (Ham radio bands)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190898779511

Just some stuff from:
https://pastebin.com/raw/FhKXrmYh

Thing you could program:
>MURS, FRS, GMRS
>Try to find out if there are any off-grid or batterybacked ham radio repeaters,
>otherwise you'd need to fall back on ham radio simplex calling FM frequencies
>useful VHF Mariphone channels if you're near water
>Emergency services if analog
>local bus or cab company (great to get info on local road conditions)
>NOAA if you have channels to spare (I don't!)

>>33442638
First start with the needed ham radio license for the frequencies you'd want to use. Then you'd need a radio and a Winlink interface. Still needs internet backbone obviously, not really SHTF resistant. Unless it's Winlink-to-Winlink
The most basic exam is for VHF/UHF only

>>33441258
>BF-888
UHF only, no display so no scanning, only the 16 channels you have programmed

>>33436320
>groupbuy Motorola MT-2000
I'm down depending on specs and frequency range.
>>
I bought a Midland 1001Z CB radio and a cheapo magnet mount antenna for $25 USD from a flea market a little over a week ago. I got fifty feet of coax and an SWR meter on the way. I'm gonna try to build a base station antenna for it.
>>
>>33433438
There are handheld CB radios, but Idk how well they would work with just a rubber duck antenna. It pays to have a good ground plane, which is why you hardly ever see handheld models. I'd say the Baofeng would be better for rucking it innawoods and a CB would work better as a stationary or vehicle transceiver.
>>
File: FT-817.jpg (948KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
FT-817.jpg
948KB, 3264x1836px
>>33443691
>>33433438
Handheld CB radio's suck ass. They have little power and overall a compromise design. Anyway, I think you can better just only listen on CB rather than transmit whenSHTF. Too much weird people listening, and hardly much worthwhile to transmit about.
Baofeng or any dualband two-way radio can't receive 27MHz. Only around 136-176 and 400-520MHz

IMO the ultimate prepper radio: The Yaesu FT-817ND.
0-30MHz (that's CB as well), VHF and UHF in all modes (FM, AM, LSB, USB, digital mode)
Battery operated, low power consumption and a great overall general receiver.
If you start with your ham radio license you could really get out there with a simple dipole on 80 meters with 5 watts. That way you can easily outperform anyone limited to only CB. There is a huge difference between 3.5MHz and 27MHz in terms of propagation properties.

Not my picture, but that's the rig

>>33443653
If you got a CB base antenna and you really only want to transmit on CB, and not get into ham radio, you should really consider also getting a general coverage HF receiver or an SDR receiver like the SDRplay RSP2 for low HF ham radio
>>
>>33433431
>>33438523
So the 3 murs, blue and green dot? Just abotu right on the low and narrow band but its still illegal technically. If someone picks up your signal and sees you're splattering on the guard bands of the frequency someone might complain. Other than that, it's all cool.

>>33443653
Plastic office crates are good for base stations. If you're going to use any car batteries be sure to have extra fuses. I blow one out every week or so because I'm retarded and reverse polarity on my wires.

>>33443691
Make a rat tail. Get some long thin wire like speaker wire or something thin. Cut to 19ish inches. Make a circle at the end of the wire, tighten it around the base of the SMA connector on the antenna. Screw it in. congrats you now have a portable di-pole.
>>
>>33443764
Personally I wouldn't hit 80 meters. Even the quarter wave length on that shit is ridiculous. 10 meters on a sunny day is great. Short antenna (a little longer than a CB, or just get a tuner) and you've got some good distance. Fair bit of packet and standard modes. You can use your phone as a portable packet radio if done right by 69ing the speaker and mic on the phone and the transceiver's speaker and mic. Google the Android port of FLDIGI. It crashes on me a lot but if I can send analog OLIVIA or MFSK I'm golden.
>>
>>33443808
10 meters has the same propagation and suncycle sensitivity as 11 meters (CB).

You might be able to DX and get a large distance, but when using HF for SHTF comms, you'd need a large area local coverage (lets' say 200 miles) with no skip zones. That's where you want to use NVIS, which only works around 80 and 40 meters
>>
>>33433431
As someone new to radios, what does this do?
>>
>>33443876
The Baofengs are overpowered and overmodulating when compared to consumer MURS equipment. With these settings you can limit your transmit range to be more like the consumer grade radios, and play a bit more within the rules when using these frequencies.
>>
Can anybody please tell me what a full fledged radio does better than a dedicated walkie talkie?

I quit my job and have just been playing the new playerunknown battleground game and I get the point of comms but I just don't see what a walkie talkie can't do that makes everybody cream over buttfeng
>>
>>33443764
I have been considering getting into ham radio, but right now I'm just fucking around and not trying to spend too much money.
>>
>>33443937
If you can hit a repeater, you could probably send signals out a pretty good distance.
>>
>>33443937
>>33443984
What's the difference in range? I couldn't imagine ever needing to fully broadcast, just talk to a bud that's out of earshot and I can't use a phone
>>
>>33443996
5-10 miles probably.
>>
>>33443937
>playerunknown battleground game
wat

As a prepper, you don't have any use for a Baofeng or other transceivers if you don't have a team of preppers or family that are familiar with them (and have a ham radio license if you want to use those repeaters or frequencies) as well, and you have a good comms plan in case SHTF. Otherwise I'd just suggest getting a wide coverage handheld scanner, covering 25-1300Mhz with close calls and large programmable memory banks for gathering information about what is going on around you and in the world. Just get a modern Bearcat. Scans 10 times faster than a crappy Baofeng

Depends what you mean with "full fledged radio". The mentioned FT-817ND or its bigger brother the FT-857D can receive and transmit on more frequencies (namely HF) and many more modes (AM/FM/SSB/Digi) instead of FM only. More things to listen to and talk to.

>>33443950
Start with getting your ham radio license, It's about as expensive a UV-5R. In the meanwhile start with an UV-5R, a 6x AA battery case, and genuine Nagoya NA-771, and a N9TAX portable antenna. Also a 5V USB to 10V cable, so you can charge your baofeng in your car or with an USB powerbank.

>>33443984
>>33443996
>>33444006
I tend advise to avoid reliance on a repeater. They are grid dependent.

>>33443996
>Talk with a bud
Unless he's a ham too, and you both use your own callsign, you can't do that on a repeater, or any ham radio frequency.
>>
Can I listen to AM/FM while rucking with one of these meme radios?
>>
>>33444185
FM only, and it still keeps on monitoring the set frequencies which is neat.
Maybe a smaller dedicated 2xAA radio would be a better choice when regarding battery use
>>
Any /k/ommandos think it's a good idea to invest in a shortwave radio? Even though you can't transmit, perhaps you could use it to get a grasp of what's happening and possibly listen to crosstalk.
>>
I'm in Hong Kong, and I've been meaning to go up to Shenzhen sometime soon to buy some electronics. Is it worth it to look into getting radio equipment while I'm there, or will customs fuck me over?
>>
>>33444213
No idea f.am. I'd go for Wouxoun instead of Baofeng though.

>>33444212
CountyComm GP-5 SSB
80 bucks compact battery powered shortwave receiver. Otherwise FT-817, but yeah a good idea if you got your other preps like some food & medical gear in order.
>>
>>33436161
PMR is ok with minimal power. Don't use a channel more than 10% of the time.
DCS and CTCSS don't forbid other people to listen to you, they exist just to get more channels artificially (you will not hear someone with a different CTCSS or DCS code)

preset your radios with CHIRP, decide on a channel and a backup channel before engaging in the activity you'll need radio for.

This site has a lot of resources on handled : http://miklor.com/

A crap antenna will make a good radio crap
A good antenna will make a bad radio better
>>
>>33444300
PMR446 is only license free in Europe. When used in the US, you're right within the 70cm ham radio band. Why not just use GMRS or FRS?

I don't use CTCSS or DCS on my main channels. I think it'd be useful to know if there are other users on the same channel. More importantly, it might also keep your radio silent when a signal is just strong enough to break squelch but is too distorted be decoded by the CTCSS/DCS chip. That could be a bad thing when someone just on the edge of the range tries to contact you.
>>
>>33444066
>game
new shit on steam, it's literally hunger games fucked stalker. It's pretty fucking cash.

>ham
So you're saying walkie talkies make more sense than a radio
>>
>>33444487
What I am reading is:
>ham
>So you're saying radios make more sense than a radio

The fuck you saying, be more specific.
I'm saying that if you are a nofriends faggot with no comms plan and no preppers that you know to talk to, but you still want some way to get information, that you should buy a handheld scanner for 25-1300 MHz, like the Uniden Bearcat UBC125XLT. For a shortwave (HF) receiver you could look at the CountyComm GP-5 SSB

Two way radio = Walkie talkie =/= scanner
>>
>>33444601
holy shit you fucking autist

I'm not doing make believe shtf base camp communications I just want to be able to talk to my wife at the campsite when I take my kids on a little hike you faggot

MUH PREPPING HUUU YOU WOULDNT SURVIVE IN THE WASTELAND HUUU
>>
>>33444743
Ignore all the prepper stuff. HAM is a pretty cool world to get into if you want to spend the 2-3 weeks studying for the technicians exam. If not, stick with the consumer 2 ways. Really just up to what you want to do.
>>
>>33444743
>posts in /k/ radio thread
>talks about gay video games
>asks the least informative, most vague question ever when it comes to communications equipment

Gee I wonder what made me think you are a fat fucking nofriends neckbeard talking about prepping when it comes to comms, let alone you having a wife!

>expects a quick and to the point answer when all I'm giving is 'hurr durr should I buy a Baofeng'
>screams muh autism when the given answer isn't what he was looking for, forgetting that this is because he asked the most vague question ever.

Now you are giving me some shit I can work with that I can give you some meaningful advice. Just stick to GMRS bubble pack radios, I don't think your brain can comprehend anything much more
>>
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your call sign after passing the test? I passed the technician class test 10 days ago and was told to wait for the FCC to update their online register.
>>
>>33444881
depends on how quickly the examiners submit your information and the back log at FCC. 1-2 weeks isnt uncommon (this is also in the book if you actually read it).
>>
>>33444896
Thanks. I just memorized the questions from hamstudy.org although I've been familiar with radios for a while.
>>
Posting my Baofeng UV-5R v2+
>>
>>33446104
>>
File: R105-M.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
R105-M.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>33446104
>>33446111
And my R105-M
>>
>>33446111
Just got my BF-F9V2+ cant find the fucking USB cable...
>>
>>33446218
yeah, i ordered mine separate..
The programing cable is rarely included
>>
>>33446247
Yeah, I bought one as well, just cant find it... Want to test this thing out but hand jamming channels is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>33436429
Fully working HT1000s sans charger go for $10 dollars. I bought a big pile of them and some P110s that I need to figure out how to program.
>>
>>33446122
Cool. Do you have a battery setup that lets you actually use it in the field?

>>33446374
I've got the programming stuff for those, let me know if you want some help. I can send you the program and files you need to program them. What band are they (which split by serial)? If you don't have a use for them I'll make an offer depending on the band. Also willing to trade some Motorola RMN5049A temple transducers if you're interested.
>>
>>33447343
I have the programming stuff, boatloads of DOS computers, and a programming cable that I can't seem to get working. I don't have them with me now, but I think I have four VHF-Hi HT1000s, of which I use one, four P110s with an even split of VHF hi and VHF lo, one SABER that I need to restore, and a 800mhz MTS2000 missing a battery.
>>
>>33447710
If you're trying to use a USB to RS232 adapter you will probably have a lot of trouble getting it to work. Idk what your setup is, but that cost me a shitload of time to figure out.
>>
>>33447979
I can program the HT1000s no problem using RSS and a laptop from 1998. I think my cable for the P110s is just broken.
>>
>>33448002
Yeah the P110s are really weird to program. Did you buy a legit programming setup or make your own? I dealt with a homemade one that someone had made and it was a pain in the ass.
>>
>>33448073
100% legit dirt cheap ebay chinese motorola programming cable.
>>
Any recommendations on PRC to K1 adapters? All I can find is overprices chink shit. 100 bucks? Its literally 10 dollar max in materials...
>>
>>33448154
Can you be more specific? All I'm thinking of is military radios and the old elecraft CW radio.
>>
>>33448201
Basically this:

http://www.threat4.com/product_info.php?products_id=382

but female PRC to K1
>>
>>33448379
Sorry, no clue where they'd have something like that for cheap. You could just make it yourself if you want, I found the connector online, and all you'd need is a shitty baofeng accessory you could cut in half for the connector. it might not save you a ton of money depending on how fancily you want it done, but there's an option.
>>
>>33448437
suppose I could just contact that place and ask if they could do one up. I could do it myself but im being lazy about it. Still on the fence about getting a narec quietpro, but for the price you can get them on ebay that adapter for my baofengs if the only thing holding me back. 100 for the entire unit, then 90 for the adapter kills it for me.
>>
>>33448494
>narce quietpro
>like $30 for a active noise cancelling setup that's 100% compatible with my radio shit
HOLY SHIT WANT
>>
>>33448788
sorry?
>>
>>33448836
It's nice and I want one and I went full retard. That is all.
>>
>>33448905
haha, got it. It's a good deal, I just have to get it compatible with my cheap ass radios. UV-5RA + that is worth it in my opinion.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.