[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witness Full-size steel frame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

So are all the 10mm steel frame EAA Witnesses all completely sold out everywhere? Where the fuck can I buy one? The polymer frame ones look like dogshit
>>
File: IMG_20160322_091222636.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_091222636.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>33432792
Just get a Glock 40
>>
>>33432806
No
>>
K thanks, /K/
>>
cant you just order one from EAA?
>>
That's the nature of imported pistols. The supply ebbs and flows. Just sign up for email updates and be patient. More will come eventually.
>>
>>33432969
why arent you guys fighting for better import rules?

getting guns in and out of the usa is literally north korea tier
>>
>>33432940
No. They provide a list of American distributors bt every one listed is sold out with no expected date of restocking. Shit sucks
>>
File: IMG_5937.jpg (81KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5937.jpg
81KB, 640x504px
I love my CZ-75 and my Tristar S-120 since they're so much more comfy than my other pistols, and I also love my Glock 20 and I love 10mm, but I've always heard that Witness/Tanfoglio made unreliable knockoffs that shouldn't be trusted. I would love a compact 10mm CZ or clone but I always hear "the CZ just isn't strong enough to handle 10mm reliably", or "Witness CZ clones aren't reliable in the first place", but I don't have the firsthand experience to debunk it.

One one hand, my turkshit CZ clone has gone through over 2,000 rounds in the past 3 years without a single hiccup, but on the other hand I don't wanna spend over $400 on something I might be mad at myself for buying because it ended up being a piece of shit.

Pic related not mine but I'd like one. Mid-size 10mm with 12+1 rounds.
>>
>>33432792
http://www.mrgundealer.com/product.tanfoglio-witness-elite-stock-iii-by-eaa-10mm-475-barrel-15-round-blued-semi-automatic-pistol-600580
>>
>>33433033
Thanks bruh but I'm looking for the standard full size steel frame pistol, not the $900 elite
>>
>>33433000
Silly anon, things can only get worse. We went from a republic of land owning white males to a democracy of welfare queen transmuslim hippy immigrants.
>>
>>33433021
>but I've always heard that Witness/Tanfoglio made unreliable knockoffs that shouldn't be trusted.

thats the biggest bullshit I've ever heard.
it might be true about the 38 and 9mm EAA guns, since all american tanfos are large frame, while 38 and 9mm should be small frame.

that said I could see the CZs eating any ammo while the tanfos might be a little more picky, especially the race guns.

and a little point of interest. Remember that the cz shadows are a copy of tanfos cz 75 copy.
both are awesome guns, and the shadow 2 are comparable with tanfos stock 3 and 2
>>
>>33433066
They had slide cracking issues and would always send you a replacement slide of the elite model as they were built stronger. I think maybe they are redesigning to avoid the cracking. Or maybe its between batches. Post the UPC of what you want.
>>
>>33433116
wasnt the slide cracking only a problem on the limited, since it had some lightening cuts in the spring guide hole
>>
>>33433116

Didn't know about the slide cracking, but if they are redesigning to compensate for that then that would make a lot of sense as to why you can't find them anywhere
>>
>>33433144
It was on the standard "Wonder" models iirc
>>33433154
I was shooting a 10mm elite yesterday actually. Very smooth shooting pistol, mag was a little tight in the gun but I picked it up and made some really quick hits on the pistol steel. Recoil isnt bad at all. The UPC you posted is one of the ones that has had serious cracking and general piece of shit issues. I would reconsider it
>>
>>33433210
Damn. That's a bummer. What I'm reading now is saying that they switched from a rounded slide to a squared slide to fix the cracking issue. Any info about this?
>>
>>33432792
The one person that had a poly version said the frame shit itself under the recoil. The production on those is fairly limited so you might have to track down a used one. EAA has stated in Feb. that they are planning on expanding their 10mm line-up and have something new in pre-production.
>>
>>33432792
>So are all the 10mm steel frame EAA Witnesses all completely sold out everywhere?

No. They're just really expensive guns that nobody buys which is why stores don't stock them.
>>
>>33433116
They already were redesigned. Rather they went back to the old design after the new one shit the bed.
>>
>>33432806
>OP asks about a 10mm handgun
>.40 Short and Weak fanboy in the first post

unironically kill yourself
>>
>>33435962
6/10, will probably get replies
>>
File: 1472421379568.jpg (88KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472421379568.jpg
88KB, 500x316px
>READ WARNINGS BEFORE USING GUNS
when are manufacturers gonna sack up and stop engraving this shit into the frame
>>
>>33433540
Since when did they become expensive. Same of the match guns are, but the basic witness had never been pricey for a steel gun
>>
File: italian.jpg (130KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
italian.jpg
130KB, 450x337px
>>33435978
Maybe when spaghettinigger export laws no longer require it.

Did you think they did it for fun?
>>
File: tbh.png (2MB, 1318x788px) Image search: [Google]
tbh.png
2MB, 1318x788px
I dig my 9 tanfo quite a bit, probably try to step up to a 10mm stock III once I reacquaint myself with proper target shooting.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.