[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

open carry clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shoulder-holster-horizontal.jpg (71KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder-holster-horizontal.jpg
71KB, 500x332px
does any one dress for open carry. if when i wear white shirts people look at me and notive my gun and shoulder holster but if im wearing black they dont notive the black gun and black holster.

should i wear more black and be un noticed or should i wear white and show off my open carry
>>
You have to take your trip off to shitpost
>>
>>33432269
this is a very real thing for the modern OC man. im looking for adivse on what other do when they OC.
>>
File: 936.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>33432269
>sage goes in all fields
>>
>>33432228
Op I live in Charlotte NC and I open carry. I do not have concealed but in my state you can open carry legally in any place of business EXCEPT federal of course. I get a look here or there , some random a just talk to me as if there isn't anything on my hip over my shirt. I prefer to open carry because it can leave room for some thug or just a stupid mother fucker from making a life or death choice . I mean it's all up to you though op. Just own it and don't do it to piss off liberals or anything like that. (Which I happen to enjoy sometimes ) strictly do it for one reason and one reason alone. To protect yourself and others from hostile situations . Simple as that.
>>
File: 1490552550799409508728.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490552550799409508728.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>33433065
Oh shit sorry op I kinda lost my train of thought. Back to your question I open carry in polos, shorts, while black brown ect, flip-flops, doesn't matter. I don't try to make it a known entity I just make sure it's not under my shirt
>>
>OC
>Get shot before can react
>Jamal has a new gun he can sell for crack money
>>
>>33433105
Just a preference anon. I sure as fuck not gonna argue with you. OC or CC. To each there own. I do understand what your saying though and believe that to a point. I've even thought about the same thing. But luckily for me though I don't need to go where a bunch of niggers migrate, spica ECT. That's common sense though. Why go to a church's chicken in all hood country when I can go to a KFC with a bunch of country boys. Obviously that's a metaphor but you see what I mean. Like today (I'm remodeling my house) and went over to home depot dressed just like picture above (me) and grabbed some mulch ECT. Not one worry in my bone. Get dirty looks, yea, but like I said before. Better safe than sorry, fuck your feeling, and to each their own
>>
>>33432228
this dude has bigger tits than me and I'm a girl.
>>
>>33433246
>girl(male)
Show us your dick
>>
>>33433272
>erence
why wood you want to see a penis. are you a homo or something
>>
>>33432228
you should wear a either business casual, work shirt and a tie, or a suit. If you're going to open carry, you should make people as comfortable as possible with your presence.

The idea is to get more people to like guns, not to expose them to unwashed ratty retards carrying guns like most open carriers are
>>
>>33433545
no body here wears ties and i wear a shop shirt to work cause i have a real job. i'm not trying to dress like some door to door johovas nitwit.
>>
>>33433421
>says callum
You're the biggest homo of us all
>>
>>33433617
im not asking to see penis and i certainly dont want to see one. i dont think you know what gay is. if your asking to see a guys penis your gay. if your asking to touch a guys penis then your really gay.
>>
>>33432228
All joking aside, you should look like a detective. Some slacks, a polo/dress shirt, and a spotrs coat.

No onee will say a thing.

>source: Im a detective
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.