[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After spending a couple nights sleeping outside, doing guards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ff3.jpg (55KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.jpg
55KB, 700x478px
After spending a couple nights sleeping outside, doing guards and not being able to properly rest I'm like a zombie

My feet are full of injuries and my whole body is in pain

I lose my appetite and I don't go to have a shit

My clothes get wet and It's cold during the night and hot during the day, so I sweat

How the fuck could soldiers stand this during war?
>>
They don't get a choice.
>>
>>33430967
By not being a pussy.
>>
So a good experience over all.

Worst case you would be caught sleeping on watch. Have to shit all the time cause of bad food. Not sweating because of heat stroke. You werent even in war, you found out it was just paint ball.
>>
>>33430967
>How the fuck could soldiers stand this during war?
the alternative is being shot, prison, or taking out your anger on the enemy.
>>
They train for it. Do it long enough and you'll get used to it, OP.
>>
>>33430967

It's one of those.. "Won't know till ya try" kinda stuff
>>
>>33430967
OP
>tfw feet hurt
>manlet, have to carry big gun
>i'm cold
>my feet are cold
>Chad gets to carry
>fuck Chad
>everything hurts
>my benis hurts
>what is the point of this again?
>I just want to go home
>>
>>33430967
Training really limits your freedom to take care of yourself, to simulate the worst case scenario. Most likely, there will be downtime during the real thing, you'll have spare clothes to keep warm, you'll be able to change your socks when you need to, etc.
>>
>>33430967

You're a pussy.
But most soldiers historically died to disease and exposure, so you're not alone.
>>
>>33431101
To be fair, they were not taught the threat of that. Even to the days of Vietnam. I mean would a 3 day of classes really have caused them so many issues to setup?

Dont boink prostitutes without protection.
Change socks if wet if you like having feet.
Burn or bury dead bodies asap.
etc
>>
>>33430967

Embrace the suck
>>
>>33431179
This.

Pain is love, pain is life
the sooner you realize it, the better
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.