[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have to get my weapon license, and my friend showed him his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (669KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
669KB, 800x600px
i have to get my weapon license, and my friend showed him his ar15 to play around...ยง

I LOVE the ar 15 platform but...

I kinda get REALLY pissed off that you cannot put it on safe when the hammer is uncocked, am i the only one?
>>
If the chamber's empty and the hammer's down, what's there to safe?
>>
>>33430673
airsoft muscle memory, when i lower my airsoft m4 in "low - not ready" position at the same time i engage the safety
>>
>drop mag
>pull charging handle, ejecting chambered round in process
>engage bolt catch
>switch safety on
was that so hard?
>>
>>33430699
You do realize the hammer is cocked when you pull the bolt back, right?
>>
>>33430644
No because its not a double single action weapon.
>>
Put an echo trigger in it.... I can switch my ar to safe from a cocked bolt for the low low price of $485ish
>>
>>33430712
OP was bitching about it being uncocked and not being able to put safety on.
I am just pointing out how simple it is to cock it and put safety on, with no safety issue whatsoever.
>>
>>33430644
Then buy a mr556a1 or a mr233a5 if you're a euro.

And this was never a perceived issue until HK decided it was. It's a shame because theat retarded firing pin safety is whats keeping thier guns from being able to use any ar15 trigger
>>
>>33431038
>until HK decided it was
requirement from mil, easier to see that stupid conscripts doesnt have a loaded weapon on fire or just an uncocked one.

also more concistensy doing dryfire drills.
>>
>>33430644
Just keep it cocked with an empty chamber.
Its not bad for the rifle or dangerous.
>>
>>33431046
I understand it for the 416 and all it's flavors, but considering the 416's and the mr556/223's don't even share the same BCG, I wouldn've preferred to not seen that feature bleed over to the civilian market for the sake of greater aftermarket compatibility. IMO the only really great non 416 specific trigger that you can use in it is the KAC match two stage, and it's really expensive for what it is
>>
File: AR pistol Trijicon edition.jpg (575KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
AR pistol Trijicon edition.jpg
575KB, 1382x778px
>>33430644
I think it's even more error prone leaving it with the hammer down, personally. Not even an issue to me, I have left my AR-15 loaded with the safety on for quite a while, fucking it with has been completely safe as long as you don't have a habit of pulling the trigger randomly.

The safety stuff is well-designed imo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.