[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Century Arms ammo ban repeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: century-arms-logo.png (18KB, 400x125px) Image search: [Google]
century-arms-logo.png
18KB, 400x125px
Century Arms has sent out a mailer to big distributors inquiring on pricing regarding steel core 7.62x39 surplus ammunition, rumor has it they have bought over 40 million rounds and are hoarding it in a neutral country in europe, in anticipation of a repeal on import restrictions.

Trying to figure out how to scan the flyer I got now.
>>
Soooo, what you're saying is that Century is going out of business soon? That ban isn't getting lifted.
>>
>>33430274

it was specifically named as being on the agenda of the newly founded second amendment coalition, headed by none other then, donald trump Jr.
>>
>>33430258
century has neglected to send me dealer fliers for years now. When I called in trying to place an order, shit was so busy post scare I was put on hold for over an hour before I gave up. (I wish I hadn't now, I should have ordered those cheap spam cans)
>>
>>33430278
Trump can't even get obamacare fixed. 2a related stuff is going to take a back seat for a while.
>>
>>33430258
Im pretty sure steel core ammo is still imported and legal to sell to LEOs, though not from China.

Soooo don't get hyped.
>>
>>33430285

I was unaware Donald Jr was the president.
>>
Century deals in international sales and sales to foreign governments too, so it could be for that.
>>
>>33430285

>implying Trump didn't intend for that attempt to fail

I really thought people would stop underestimating the guy by now.
>>
"Revoke restrictions on importing Chinese guns and ammunition. Some gun enthusiasts hope to buy Chinese arms manufacturer Norinco’s MAK-90, a version of the AK-47 semi-automatic, and other knockoffs of popular brands the company makes. Those who want to purchase these guns believe they would be relatively cheap, and in some cases object philosophically to restrictions on buying them. Laws that effectively prevent importing Chinese weapons and components date to a 1989 executive order signed by President George H.W. Bush that banned foreign-made semi-automatic guns. In 1994, President Bill Clinton also barred sales by China’s biggest gunmaker, as a part of a trade deal. In 2003, under President George W. Bush, the Treasury Department further banned imports of Norinco after the company was accused of violating international nonproliferation laws by selling missile parts to Iran."
>>
>>33430301
I was unaware Donald Jr has any power to sign laws or executive actions.
>>
>>33430314
Bet you $20 the NRA fights that.
>>
>>33430321

Since you implied he's the president, yes he can
>>
>>33430305
>implying I didn't intend for you think I was misunderestimating Trump

Sad!
>>
Century is probing U.S distributors (not dealers) in regards of pricing for U.S sales.

It is because of the slight possibility of the import bans from disappearing, but a good business plans for the future, if it doesn't materialize they can simply sell it to a foreign government incredibly easily, century has several storage facilities in multiple countries.

I
>>
>>33430258
Why do you want to take away American jobs and sent them off to Russia?
>>
>>33430375

U.S made ammo is overpriced and is shit in quality compared to foreign anyway.
>>
>>33430258
What email list are you signed up on? Last dealer email I got was for AK pistols a couple days ago.
>>
>>33430392

I do all the web stuff for Dans Ammo, he's more of a distributor then a dealer though, I think these only went to the big guys.

I scanned the flyer but How do I reduce the size of the image, it wont let me upload it to 4chan it says its to large.
>>
>>33430410
reduce the quality of the scan
>>
>>33430410
Upload it to imgur and post link here
>>
>>33430429

Ok 1 second
>>
>>33430383
And US-made cars are overpriced and are shit compared to foreign, but our politicians still do everything they can to keep them afloat. Why would you expect this to be different?
>>
>>33430410
>I do all the web stuff for Dans Ammo
Neat.
Would you happen to know if he's ever going to get 26.5mm parachute flares again?
>>
>>33430314
What is this from? Because I want this to happen
>>
>>33430258
Still waiting on proof you lying fuck
>>
>>33430431
>>33430410
Fuck you you lying sack of lies
>>
>>33430314

this wont happen.
>>
>>33430314

LOL
>>
>>33430410
>I do all the web stuff for Dans Ammo, BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING IMAGE SMALLER

seems legit
>>
>>33430914
/THREAD
>>
>>33430914
Have you seen that page?
Doesn't seem that far fetched, with how 90s that shit looks.
>>
File: _20170308_212548.jpg (60KB, 458x480px) Image search: [Google]
_20170308_212548.jpg
60KB, 458x480px
Listen you fucking shills, I already renewed my NRA membership. I know you guys are probably low on funds now, but seriously, you haven't done shit federally yet. It's been months and we haven't seen any of the major legislation passed.

Fuck off and stop asking for money until I see some results.

You took the Florida 2A decisions and rode on it like you did anything. Don't lie. We're the new gun state. We did that.
>>
http://whitearrow.net/

OP is a fucking slavshit.
>>
>>33430285
It's all part of the plan. Liberals are so focused on immigrants and healthcare, that they ignore 2A.
>>
>>33430285
>Trump can't even get obamacare fixed.

To be fair, he put it in the hands of the Speaker of the House, who's been claiming for years that the Republicans have a better alternative, and should have the political acumen to not come up with a healthcare bill that confirms all the worst progressive stereotypes of Republicans.

It is mind boggling how much Ryan screwed the pooch on Republicare.
>>
>>33430274
Maybe, they also got fucked out of the M1 carbine contract and had to lay off a bunch of people as a result. too big to fail in my opinion though..
>>
>>33434855
>It is mind boggling how much Ryan screwed the pooch on Republicare.

To be fair, trying to live up to Trump's outlandish campaign promises was not going to happen in the real world, even if Ryan had the political capital to pass whatever he wanted.
>>
>>33431309
In bad times they are useful but they spin their wheels in good ones.

>>33437164
Trump's job was to get a mandate for that by being elected, Ryan's was to legislate a bill that would pass after consulting with everyone and given he had 8 years to do so and by all accounts spent it eating cheese or whatever they do in Wisconsin.
>>
>>33437351
>get a mandate for the impossible

I know you're just trying to save face, but Mr. "Art of the Deal" couldn't get a bill passed with control over both chambers of Congress, mostly thanks to his own bullshit campaign promises.
>>
So OP is just making shit up and stalling to have a politics convo on /k/, isn't he?
>>
>>33437389
And still has 4 years to do it......

he is already getting funding for the wall m8

when Obamacare premiums raise again this year 2018 will bring about enough GOP seats for a constitutional convention
>>
>>33430327
kek
>>
>>33437850
THIS
the man can go bankrupt and come back to be a billionaire

being good at making deals does not mean you have a 100% success rate

cucks are just so desperate for criticism they will defend a shitty program that will cost the dems more votes in the coming years thanks to Obama putting his fucking name on it

HAHAHAHHAH gasp AHAHHAAHAHA
>>
>>33437550
>muh politics boogeyman
No, he's just baiting people to get them mad
>>
>>33437955
I thought he was a winner though? I'm not tired of winning yet.
>>
File: 1466705678342.jpg (74KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1466705678342.jpg
74KB, 736x736px
Has the ATF's ruling that wet gunpowder cant be transported been overturned yet?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.