[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: boomstick.jpg (181KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
boomstick.jpg
181KB, 1350x900px
in 24hrs you will be taken back in time to a renaissance European superpower. What do you take?

>Shall you take some guns and ammo to spread maham until you run out of bullets? What will you use

>Shall you take as much information and become a weapons manufacturer in the service of the king? If so what information (manufacture, designs, gunpowder mix, the Church of Colt/Kalashnikov)?

>Shall you see it as an opportunity to get /comfy/ and get lost innawoods? Will you make a rape dungeon?
>>
>Implying I want to be cucked working for a king
I'd take info, make a simple bolt-action that can use BP, make an army of peasants, create my own nation-state by force, and keep my subjects loyal with a Church of the /K/ube and the promise of war loot. Upon uniting Europe under one flag, remove kebab.
Remove kebab quickly and mercilessly.
DEUS VULT
>>
File: Zh25rnJ.jpg (551KB, 2200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Zh25rnJ.jpg
551KB, 2200x1467px
>>33424668
>Learn the very basics of IndustrialRev metal working
>Some primer info
>Learn some modern and WWI/WWII gun designs
>Go full Pakistan with some peasants in secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VGpPUzzIio
>???
>Become Emperor
>>
>>33424668
>What do you take?
Camp Lejeune
>>
>>33424668
(I don't want to be this guy but "shall" is first person. I shall. Not you shall or he shall or they shall. I'll go back to /pol/ now. Tony Podesta was the King in Yellow but they dethroned him. Watch for suicides.)
>>
I'd take as much information as I could and establish myself as a wizard. Fuck pesent farm girls all day every day while bambozaling royalty and commoners alike. Also a hand gun with as much ammo as possible because fuck getting burned at the stake for witchcraft.
>>
>>33424668
An A-10 squadron with the logistics support to last years.
>>
>>33424878
Thank you, Grammatikstaffel. Now I know

>>>/pol/
>>
File: received_10210898736336272.jpg (48KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210898736336272.jpg
48KB, 800x480px
>>
>>33424758
Anything that can withstand smokeless powder pressures can withstand the lower pressures of black powder.
>>
File: received_10210898736416274.jpg (42KB, 728x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210898736416274.jpg
42KB, 728x480px
>>33424928
Contents of bag.
>>
>>33424884
How much would the Logistics support weight?

The rounds alone to feed the Avenger alone would make you unable to move from wherever place you pop in
>>
>>33424668
Medicine and knowledge of preventing disease, like dont shit up stream, boil water, dont share blood just simple stuff. Also condoms, lots of condoms.
>>
>>33424668
This film is one of my guilty pleasures
>>
File: 00464_resized.jpg (39KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
00464_resized.jpg
39KB, 500x387px
>>33424668
dragon dildos, approach kings across all the lands to say i've slain them all...retire as a noble man that's filthy rich and fuck big breasted whores for the rest of my days
>>
>>33428066
>guilty pleasure
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>33424668
Short term: Infrastructure should be ok for Ferguson breechloader flintlocks with Minie ball.
Intermediate: Copper jacketing and percussion caps, Nagant style BP pistols.
Advanced: Bolt action and cartridges.
End phase: Automatic weapons.

Also commensurate advances in motive power, medical science etc.
>>
>>33428106
>some king mounts one of those trophies on his crown
>oldest and hollow part of crown juwels
>...
>300 years later
>is this a fucking dragon dildo?!
>>
Would it be easiest to make double barrel shotguns and revolvers/revolver rifles due to their low maintenance and simplicity?

I'd probably take knowledge of how to make guns and ammo, as well as a gun and ammo to establish dominance. Then I'd begin conquering, raping, and acquiring a harem of young qts.

Plus I could introduce decent nutrition, basic farming practices, and sanitation that would greatly improve quality of life. After the initial difficulty of getting established, I'd be hailed as a god.
>>
>>33424668
I vote third and fourth options

Full disclosure, i was trying very hard not to get an erection to the human centipede, since my gf was watching my reaction

>tfw poker face
>>
Remmington 1858 armyX3,, Ten spare loaded cylinders for each. Sell 2 to the highest bidders along with chemistry books.

Springfield trapdoorX2, 200 rounds for each. Sell one to the pope and one to the spanish, See how long it takes them to manufacture ammo without the chemistry books sold to the revolverfags.
SVT 40x1, 200 rounds ammunition. Sell to whoever the emperor of china is at the time along with multiple books on chemistry and metallurgy. See how long it takes the fucking chinks to produce these things on a mass scale.
>>
File: 1457290573131.jpg (98KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
1457290573131.jpg
98KB, 960x637px
>go back in time to Europe
>improve or strengthen it in any way
>possibly change the existence of the United States

nah
>>
Information, as much as possible.
I might only be remembered as advisor to some king, but my real legacy will be the insane leap in technology mankind can take because of the kickstart I would have given them with my barely basic knowledge about firearms, combustion engines, health and nutrition.
To think, in an alternate universe, you could be shitposting on /k/ from the bridge of one of Kaiser Reinhardt's ships, underway to bring the law to some rebellious cretins.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.