[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misfire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>17
>home alone
>inna basement
>scrolling through trench art ideas on Pinterest
>see picture of badass ammo crucifix, rounds look live
>noice
>put .32 special inna vice, primer side up
>get ready to solder
>get other .32 on top
>line up solder wire
>get half way done with solder line
>BANG
>projectile shit pants
>can't hear anything
>fuck
>quarter sized hole in ceiling
>shit
>drip
>drip
>bullet nicked two water lines
>get bucket
>think
>run upstairs to bedroom
>find duct tape and silly putty
>get saran wrap from kitchen
>wrap leaks with five or six layers of wrap
>duct tape edges
>mould over it with putty
>floor is laminate, parents are still not home yet
>find a wine bottle cork
>pack it into hole
>use drywall filler paste to fill gaps
>find a peach crayon
>scribble over cork and paste once it dries
>looks good
>insulation falls from ceiling
>patch hole with drywall filler, gouge at it lightly with knife to add ceiling texture
>parents get home
>they notice nothing
>dad goes inna basement
>asks why it smells like burning gunpowder
>say I was reloading rounds and had several primers fire before packing
>ok
>cork still there to this day
>see picture
>>
At least it was not a ND.
>>
>>33423425
>>33423539
about as negligent as you can get anon.

Also OP is underaged bait.
>>
18 and still living at home mfw
Waiting for new recruiter to come in so previous record gets cleared of asthma
>>
Are you saying the primer went off and the bullet traveled anywhere rather than the case just rupturing?
>>
In my defense, it was a poorly repacked round.
>>
>>33423425
I don't believe you. Without a barrel to contain case expansion why would the bullet go anywhere?
>>
Things that did not happen
>>
>>33425299
This.
The cases go farther than anything.
>Setting off various rounds with a bb gun for science and boredom.
>22lr is a loudass fire cracker. the case stings like fuck when it hits your bare shin
>9mm explodes if you push it in the dirt a little nose first. Otherwise same as 22lr
>44 mag was a poomf.
>7.62x39 turned the case into a mini spinning Soyuz that put a hole in the siding next to me when it came back.
>fuddy aught exploded
>>
>>33423425
Ask how I know you're a noguns, anon.
>>
If you have a bullet that has enough wiggle while in the neck of the casing, it can be fired without a chamber and still have the shell stay in one piece. Pressure forces the bullet out of the neck with much more ease than that of a sealed-neck round. It was also a lower-grain bullet so the discharge wasn't quite so forceful.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.