[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CROSSBOWS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 20160823163225-1.jpg (208KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20160823163225-1.jpg
208KB, 1000x1000px
Lets get a thread started about some of them sexy silet problem solvers.

So my neighbor has been feeding deer (illegally) for a decade and has managed to singlehandedly cause an ecological nightmare.

The weak ones that should have died are living, and they are grossly overpopulated now. Like, theres herds of 50 and 60 deer that should have starved this winter but he just keeps buying bigger and bigger bags of grain.

Whats worse, hes began shooting peoples dogs for barking at the deer with a .22 pellet rifle. Look, I and the fellow people in this area really do work hard to keep our dogs under control but when 30 gimpy inbred lame deer come stumbling and limping their way through your driveway theres not a dog on this planet that can resist.

So anyways I figured I, my 2 brothers, my cousins, and any of my hunting buddies I can call this season are gonna kill this fuckers pet deer. Should be abput 15 of us with a couple of tags each.

We are going to set up inside the treeline on my property with archery equipment and take em out as they migrate across my land to his place for their nightly feeding.

Weve been calling the game warden about this asshole for 3 years and they wont do shit so were gonna eat his stupid fuckin pet deer.

Icing on the cake, hes a californian. I bought this puppy just for the occaision.
>>
>>33419686
After the massacre each person in the party who fills a tag will then donate a steak or roast to him labled "Montana, grain-fed whitetail, 2017" to the stupid fuck.
>>
>>33419686
I wanna hear more of the story, is the guy retarded or something
>>
>>33419686
I still don't get the point of putting the arrows on the front of the crossbow like that. It seems like it would just get in the way.
>>
>>33419686
Fuck yes. Good hunting to you! Assholes like that are the worst. As an /out/ist who farms I thank you.
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (122KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
122KB, 900x484px
>>33419686
Are the dogs okay?
>>
>>33419686
This sounds exciting. Post pics of the gimpy deer.
>>
Just shoot your neighbor instead. Problem solved
>>
>my neighbor's been cucking me for a decade
>I need 15 men to help me deal with this

Kind of sounds like you're the faggot, OP.
>>
>>33419945
>I refuse to contemplate peaceful resolutions!
Fucking niggers.
>>
>>33419989
>deer massacre
>peaceful resolution
>>
>>33419686
you might want to buy some string suppressors or whatever. I almost bought a set, but they make your crossbow even quieter. They run you about $30 at a big box store.
>>
>>33419833
Hes a californian liberal retiree who decided to move to montana.

He decided the deer were "his" and began feeding em. Told him it was illegal, he dont care.

Told him it actually hurts the natural population, he told us to fuck off.

Ive been shooting onsies and twosies the last 10 years just to piss him off but weve hit critical mass with the dog shootings so Im organizing a solution.
>>
>started shooting dogs
serious choice: you report him like a sane person

4chan hipster option: cyber harass him until he winds up on the 6 o'clock news crying about deer, wait for outraged hunters to do the job for you

/k/ choice: Full Commando war paint, silenced shotgun. Tie neighbor to chair on lawn and make him watch you shoot all his deer, let dogs eat them

Full Lecter: Grind him up into the grain and create a carnivorous deer army
>>
>>33419993
This was his last option you tosspot.
Do you even have reading comprehension?
>>
>>33419911
In the high country here about 12 deer can be supported per square mile.

Which, is how many we had before he moved here. When they calved the extra would migrate elsewhere and it was a sustainable arrangement.

The very first thing that happened when he started feeding them is that the extra quit leaving the area.

The second thing that happened is that a bunch more showed up from outside the area.

Then they started breeding like crazy and theres about 70 to 100 in this area. The sole reason they havent died is because he dumps grain in his field at night.

The population density has caused them to have mange, assorted lameness and shit. They really are not healthy deer. Theyre eating EVERYTHING in about a 2 mile radius and rely soley upon this retired yuppie for survival.

Tried talking to him, explaining that its illegal to do that, what a dependant population is, how he is harming the ecology of the entire area. He told us to fuck off.

Tried shooting a few of them on my property, our neighbors did too. Then neighborhood dogs began dying with .22 caliber air pellets lodged in thier skulls.

Tried putting up fences. The fuck was out there in broad daylight the next morning fucking CUTTING MY FUCKING FENCE DOWN.

I think hes fuckin going senile or something.

Weve called the cops, the game warden, fish wildlife and parks. Nobody wants to deal with the crazy yuppie. Hes got lots of money and it intimidates people.

So yeah, a massacre is in order. Its gonna happen every hunting season until the population stabilizes.
>>
>>33421947
Wait. He was on your property and cutting down your fence?
I thought you americans are pretty triggerhappy in such occasions
>>
>>33421947
Can't you report him for animal cruelty?
>>
>>33421977
This, if it was on your property thats pretty illegal
>>
>>33421977
Contrary to belief, "ITS COMIN RIGHT AT US" isnt a legal defense for killing somebody here.

I called the cops, then went out with my handgun in a shoulder rig and told him to fuck off.

He just looked at me blankly and said "but its blocking my deer from getting to my house."

Its a moot point anyways because 30 fuckin deer plowed through it and knocked it down anyways.

So theyre all gonna die and hes gonna get a big cooler full of steaks.
>>
>>33422040
He got ticketed, he paid the fine. Hes fuckin rich and can afford it.
>>
>>33419918
>minivert.jpg
This, the new Ravins, and the bullpup Scorpyds are the most intriguing bows I've seen lately. They all manage to shrink the bow while retaining useful (or in the Scorpyd's case, insane) power.

Are there any other bows out there that are particularly intriguing?
>>
>>33422054
Sounds like a piece of shit. Just wait till he dumps some feed then sow a bunch of rat poison in the pile. Or something
>>
>>33422041
Should have used razor wire.
>>
>>33422041
so you´re going to hunt deer in an urban environment,
you don´t have any dogs, do you?
>>
Set out your own grain pile, with tannerite underneath
>>
At this point why even bother with the crossbow, it sounds like its AR time.
>>
>>33421858
I support most of these options
>>
>>33421858
I also support most of these options
>>
>>33421947
go dump some poisonned bucket of grain to cue the entire herd.
>>
File: Kong.jpg (280KB, 911x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kong.jpg
280KB, 911x575px
>>33421947
OP, when it comes to a crazy fuck like this, you have to take the high road on this one, and by the high road, I suggest biopsychological warfare.
>take some of the deer for yourself by giving out better feed
>bonus points if you cover them in rank shit that stinks up his shitty farm
>give the deer Chronic Wasting Disease and set em free on the Neighbor Fuckass estate
>proceed to build a giant, threatening wall that would be seen in early colonial settlements
>break his will by putting up detrimental deer puns that break his will
>"I'm just trying to have a little fawn", "You better high-tail the fuck outta here", "Game on", Etc.
>When his decrepit, dying parties of deer start knocking off aimlessly, start the assault with arrows armed with Tannerite and primer tips to both let the deer disperse and blow shit up
>continue until the useless husk of cuckifornia faggotry gets to watch his last deer die of dysentery
>play Amy Schumer specials over loudspeakers to help him consider suicide
>profit
>>
>>33419686
>>33421947
pour antifreeze all over the grain
or spray it with pepperspray
>>
>>33422628
Who said shit about urban? Im on a 15 acre piece of land, all my "neighbors" own such plots sizes too.

Were out on the prarieman.
>>
File: 1489257607477.jpg (31KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
1489257607477.jpg
31KB, 549x604px
>>33419686

buy salt lick
mist with water
roll in rat poison
special treat for deer
>>
>>33422628
>I'm a noguns urbanite
>everyone else must be too
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.