[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you miss more about your training or deployment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: JUST.png (190KB, 384x418px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
190KB, 384x418px
What do you miss more about your training or deployment?
>>
>>33418836
Fucking your mom's asshole
>>
>>33418836
Green Bean Coffee. I would murder someone for some.
>>
>>33418836
The feeling of actually doing something worthwhile.
>>
>>33420403
This. I miss our mandatory gender awareness lectures. It's so empowering being a member of a western military force.
>>
>>33420537
The maximum degeneracy that happened where i served was the company commander calmly asking us to not bully the one known faggot of the company.
>>
File: 1468443897190.jpg (152KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1468443897190.jpg
152KB, 960x731px
>>33419079
>Green Bean Coffee

I have a Green Bean Coffee shop where I work.
>>
>>33421449
I am more jealous of you than of anyone on the face of the Earth.
>>
>>33419079
Its literally re-branded Starbucks. Just different mainline drinks because they understand us.
>MOAC - Mother of All Coffee's
>That one with "just" enough chocolate to get rid of the taste of coffee for guys who don't normally drink coffee
>How many shots do you want with that?
>>
File: torn pepe.jpg (103KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
torn pepe.jpg
103KB, 354x363px
>>33418836
POG live is good, but it sucks sitting at a fucking office all day without really having much shit to do
>>
File: 1489241499663.jpg (19KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489241499663.jpg
19KB, 646x720px
>>33418836
people actually having each others backs, pride in what they do and respect for each other and an unquestioned chain of command and respect

now that im out and in college, everyone is just so goddamn cut throat and demanding of respect and being treated like a special snowflake. Its disgusting how childish some of these people around me are for no reason. everyday im fighting the urge to re-enlist, just for that sense of camaraderie
>>
File: nNQAnBN.jpg (33KB, 480x560px)
nNQAnBN.jpg
33KB, 480x560px
>>33418836

Getting paid to do something I actually enjoyed.

The family. Knowing your surrounded, for the most part, by people you can trust and fuck around with. It was great.

Basically everything except for the sand, having your friends get shot or hearing about TIC over the radio and knowing there's fuck all you can do at the moment. The worst feeling in this world is knowing that someone you know went on patrol and is never coming back.

It's tough, but it's worth it in the end.
>>
>>33418836
my rack. Any normal person would see 6 feet long and a foot deep as a coffin, but after 16 hours of watch, that rack and the rocking boat gave me some of the best and most refreshing sleep I've ever had. I honestly miss that, that and the funny shit we did fucking around underway. same problem as above anons with childish college children to deal with. It's fun having an English teacher about 7 years older than you try and berate you for referring to mudslimes as Hajjis in class. Completely oblivious to the animals out there we've been dealing with for almost 20 years now...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.