[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrible AK operator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1479093751070.jpg (34KB, 328x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479093751070.jpg
34KB, 328x480px
It's like a perfect storm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stue7G98MVE
>>
>>33418195
>Morpheus glasses
>tactically taped AK mags
>tactically pre-unzipped pants: blue edition
>scarf of excellence
This truly is the epitome of operator.
>>
>>33418195
wtf I hate my ak(s) now
>>
>>33418195
brand new io owner takes his ak to the range for the first time?
>>
>>33418383
No, this is my AK-74 build with a jammed up mag being shot by a Bernie supporter.
>>
This is my favorite, always makes.me laugh...
https://youtu.be/Jt3aLev041E
>>
>>33418401
So if your safety lever goes up slightly it won't release the hammer? Maybe you should fix that.
>>
>>33418653
Eh, part of having the original safety installed.
>>
im nogunz, could someone tell me what hes doing wrong?
>>
>>33418677
>trying to charge AK while it's on safe
>riding the bolt forwards and slowly at that
>pats the magazine on his leg like a dog which won't do shit
>Can't get the magazine in correctly and jams it in
>safety isn't fully down (full-auto mode, but without a sear the hammer would "ride" the BCG)

I think that's it
>>
>>33418310
>Tatical open fly pants in denim blue
>easy access to the bbc for maximum rape
>>
>>33418659
Um, no, why would it?
>>
>>33418778
F/A tab on the back pushes on the disconnector allowing hammer to ride the BCG. This is supposed to let the auto sear catch the hammer. I guess I could cut the disconnector to clear that though.
>>
>ITT fucking retard builds an ak
>has traitor friend try to use said ak
>posts video on youtube for views
>ak is shit because a retard put it together
>retard tries to defend his build on /k/
>>
>>33418195
The thing that triggered me the most about this is the fact his earplugs are about to fall out. Why the fuck do so many people have issues with this? They go ALL the way in for fucks sake, there should be barely enough to grab and pull out.
>>
>>33419001
>All failures caused by operator
>hurr durr, must be the gun
It worked fine for the rest of the 120 rounds I put through it.
>>
>>33419023
nobody knows how to use foam earplugs correctly. i blame obama.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.