[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I live in California is there any hope for us Cali fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>mfw I live in California
is there any hope for us Cali fags
>>
>>33416814
In the near or even semi near future? no.
In your lifetime... maybe?
>>
>>33416814
have you heard about global warming?
>>
>>33416814
>california exits the US
>Rest of US subsequently turns bright red
>Caliextradition Act of 2018 Passed
>All of the liberal diaspora must return to california
>New age of prosperity and 2nd Amendment Freedoms
>California burns to the ground due to beaners and darkies shitting the place up
>NorCal militias conquer the southern peninsula
>Becomes a US territory
>>
>>33416814
As a fellow Califag...no...but we must do our part and keep voting pro gun and being knowledgeable of the laws and keep fighting with the pen and not the sword...but the war will never end, not in our life time or our children's.

California's gun owners in red counties are like the Cadian Guard in Warhammer 40k.
>>
⢀⠔⠋⠭⠭⡉⠹⣻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢰⠿⠋⢉⣭⣽⣿⡿⣧⣶⣷⣶⣶⡺⡿
⢀⡴⠁⡰⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⡟⡱⡶⣮⡻⣿⠏⣀⡂⠨⣊⣲⣾⣟⡵⠷⠽⡎⢠⠅⠘⣿⣯⢳⠇
⢀⡜⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⡇⢻⢙⡏⣯⣿⢘⣈⠂⠉⠁⢀⠐⠑⠐⠲⠒⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢾
⣸⠁⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡐⡿⡀⢈⡙⣼⣿⣵⣋⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀
⢀⡿⣆⢠⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⡇⢹⠉⢁⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣛⣋⣠⠡⠔⣀⢴⠛⠉⠉⠣⡀⠄⢀⢀⡇
⡜⢀⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡙⠈⡗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣾⣞⣛⣲⢤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢇
⡇⢀⢀⢸⠻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣛⡻⠿⠟⠛⠿⠻⣿⣿⠳⢦⣁⡼
⢀⢇⢀⢀⢸⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢌⢷⣿⣽⣒⠶⢶⡗⣾⠯⠊⠁
⣸⠈⠂⢀⢸⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⣼⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⡦⣈⠛⠺⠷⡾⢿⣧⡀
⣰⢏⢀⢀⢀⠈⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡧⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣶⣿⣿⣧⣴
>>
>>33416814
VOTE

please for the love of god, VOTE

every fucking republican or general conservative in this fucking state has just given up, if you dont fucking vote for who you want things only get worse. We live in a huge state, you need to vote for your local representatives! not just the fucking president!

Most fucking people i know dont even know who their local representative IS.
>>
GTFO
>>
>>33416814
>Cali hurrr
>hopeless reacharound after cry anyone?
Guess how I know you're not from CA?

>GITOUT
>>
File: jefferson great seal.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson great seal.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>33416814
Not until (a) Gavin Newsom starts murdering people in rural hamlets over unregistered bangsticks, thereby pissing off all the local shire-reeves and politicos, or (b) Califailia goes bankrupt. Either will be a window of opportunity.
>>
>>33423914
I like the idea of Jefferson, but the name is so fucking dumb.
t. NorCal
And I mean real norcal, not those fucking faggots that think san Francisco is north.
That shits mother fucking central. I

I live two hours from Oregon, and 6 hours from SF. 14 from San Diego.
That bay area bullshit is right in the middle. Exactly, even
>>
>>33416814
You have to leave before California separates from the US and builds another berlin wall
>>
Well at least they still let you have revolvers, right?
>>
>>33416814
If you live in California is there any point in owning a gun in a "non-standard" caliber (ie not 5.56, .308, .30-06, 9mm, .45) anymore since you can't order ammo online after this year?
>>
>>33416814
nope, i'd recommend moving to a gun friendly state.
>>
You could move to a place that doesn't work to shit on your rights every chance it gets. I live in Texas. When I buy a gun the store spends 5 minutes on the phone with Austin making sure I'm not a known psychopath, then I leave with my gun. My ARs have no bullshit restrictions built into them. They are always assembled unless being cleaned and there is no retarded ass bullet button needed to drop the mag. I can shoot on any private property outside of city limits as long as I own it or have the owners permission.

Learn2freedom, Califags.
>>
>>33416814
"""""No"""""
>>
>>33416814
if you really are a /k/ommando..

Don't comply, ever

If you don't think guns are worth, even in the slightest bit

Enjoy your cucked AR
>>
File: tumblr_nzoa12MsLC1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzoa12MsLC1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg
290KB, 1280x720px
>>33416814
we got the SCR anon, thats kinda cool.
>>
File: 1473220183891.png (373KB, 544x614px) Image search: [Google]
1473220183891.png
373KB, 544x614px
Skinwalker Hunting Club friend

I want to get a Cali meet up together

https://discord.gg/xPYm9
>>
>>33426463
just reload anon. brass and primers are able to ship.
>>
>>33416992
Not familiar with 40k. Can you explain the analogy?
>>
>>33423914
Where in California are you, Phil? I'm from Stanislaus County and there's an old kook here that sits at my local Cambodian donut shop and babbles about Jefferson and reviving Fremont's Rangers to cut gangbangers' heads off and shit like that. His speech patterns are almost exactly like yours, and he loves to talk about how awful the gays are every chance he gets. Do you sip cheapo coffee and spout California conservative memes at Cambodian donut shops, or is this another delusional fool that I'm thinking of?
>>
>>33416814
Californian here.
Move and let the state die.
>>
File: pepe plantation.jpg (108KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
pepe plantation.jpg
108KB, 624x434px
>>33416814
Nope, just go move to Dixie.
>>
>>33416814
Only if the rest of the country unfucks itself first including all the other blue coasts like small massachusetts or connecticut whose gun communitites have large ties with freer neighboring states.

I could see the progun nationwide movements coming to free us as they've already laid down the groundwork to protect the 2nd amendment and california (or hawaii) would be the last stop in a national 2nd amendment revival crusade as we are the home of most of the western antigun politicians.

So maybe not for a couple years but the California state government is already pissing off the feds and honestly their corrupt blue state politicians are arrogant and delusion to realize how fucked they are nationally if they try to either legally or physically defy the rest of the country for too long.

Since progunners now own congress, presidency, and maybe the supreme court, military, lions share of the cops, most of the gun owners and militia types and the majority of states while california has some police and maybe some national guard.
>>
>>33416814
What we need are federal laws that standardize the 2A protections across state lines. So what is legal in Kentucky and Arizona is also legal in New Jersey and California. The states cannot limit the 1A, they should not be able to limit the 2A.
>>
>>33416814
>next decade
no
>next 50 years
maybe, but doubtful
>next 100 years
maybe
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.