[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could 1000 police officers subdue 100 marines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

File: 1379137553670.jpg (41KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
1379137553670.jpg
41KB, 676x960px
The police have access to routine law enforcement gear (semi-automatic ar15s, service handgun, and etc)

The marines have access to standard equipment (nvg, m16a4, m27 iar, m249 lmg, etc)

Could the number difference be overcome by the superior training and weapons of marines?
>>
Another batman vs superman thread..
>>
no

reason: both more or less have the same training so the ones with the more numbers will win
>>
>>33416786
Depends.

Are the Marines drunk? Did they eat the Lucky Charms?
>>
Tons of different variables are missing here.

Was there prep time?
Is ammunition limited?

Numbers may have a huge difference in outcome but count for nothing if in the wrong environment or against a planned defense.
>>
>>33417139
the training is very different though. police officers are trained on how to diffuse situations and for civilian encounters. marines are trained for military purposes and their approach to situations are very different.

>>33417347
true. for the sake of conversations lets say that the environment is in a forest area. 8x8 square miles. supplies will be dropped every 5 days. prep time for both groups is 1 week.
>>
>>33417459
Marines hands down. Given normal law enforcement have about 11-15% in their own ranks of alcoholism and the lack of caffeine for the coffee drinkers. I would suggest massive issues in the first 2-3 days alone if that is not included.
>>
Police for sure. Marines are retarded and aren't practical in any situation.
>>
>>33417535
Why the police? They would only have semi-automatic weapons, less training, less experience, and not as much equipment available when prepping.
>>
>>33417641
>Thinking leos only have semi-autos.
>>
>>33416786

no. I respect our boys in blue but marines are just on another level...they're modern day spartans...the fiercest warriors in the world. marine boot camp is the equivalent of army special ops training...that alone should tell u something about what it takes to be a marine.
>>
>>33416786
marines win. they have no concept of war crimes and do everything
>>
As a marine and friend to several LEO's I am trying not to be biased, but Marines all day on this one. A 10 to 1 ratio would be like shooting fish in a barrel at first. Once the herd was thinned out it would get slightly more interesting. Marines train for situation like this regularly, it's kind of our thing.
>>
File: unamused.png (73KB, 138x184px) Image search: [Google]
unamused.png
73KB, 138x184px
>>33417929
OOO RAHHH MUHREEN

DEVIL DOGS WIN AGAIN

MY LIFE FOR THE COOR
>>
>>33417834
Wow
>>
Honestly though, this isn't roman fucking legions versus modern soldiers, this is a (relatively) small power gap.

1000 guns is a lot, and LEOs aren't exactly untrained. Not to mention they'd have a number of somewhat higher trained units in the form of SWAT.

Marines are better skilled, with arguably better morale, and will certainly take out many of the LEOs, but the numbers would probably take this one.
>>
>>33417929
You stupid ass poolee motherfucker. And if you aren't, you're some boot as bitch who's never seen a fucking deployment in his life.

"We train to be outnumbered, it's our thing" what kind of stupid fucking horseshit are you spewing. Uh no, combined arms warfare is our thing you stupid little faggot.
>>
>>33417508
>given normal law enforcement have about 11-15% in their own ranks of alcoholism

That's gotta be like 80% for combat arms.
>>
When you say 100 marines with a whole fucking week which is a lot of fucking time to fortify, this can well include mortar men and artillery, combined with fortified positions, you can easily funnel the police into kill zones and wipe them out with machine gun and artillery fire. And if the marines have a fucking tank, it's a fucking wrap, dude. Nothing can kill that shit
>>
>>33418045
Also this. Literally all you do as an infantryman is train, fuck/fap, and drink until you're incoherent. Then beg your corpsman for an IV in the morning for a blessed instant hangover cure.
>>
>>33418028
This coming from the cock sucker that still smells like Aqua Velva. Do you know nothing of the history of the Marine Corps? Lets start with something as simple as Iwo Jima. Marines have always done more with less. Always have probably always will.
>>
>>33418066
Cops can't really prep for shit on an assault outside of paper planning and range time, cause cops don't have combined force of arms. And they're attacking. Their most valuable weapons would be special weapons teams with sniper rifles and mraps that don't have mounted weapons which marines can still blow the fuck up
>>
Not to mention LEO's will be tossing flash bangs blindly into the loving fighting position of a MK19.
>>
>>33418083
Not him You're still fucking wrong you dumb shit the marine corps is an expeditionary fighting force which is often outnumbered but the military as a whole trains for combined arms. Our whole entire doctrine relies on it and American air superiority
>>
>>33418096
You let me know when you get within 30 m of a mk19.. when they've had a week to chop down all your fucking tree cover.
>>
File: ted-cruz.jpg (211KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz.jpg
211KB, 620x412px
>>33418083
You're right, enjoy using your hand-me-down equipment
>>
File: lolno 1.jpg (29KB, 312x338px) Image search: [Google]
lolno 1.jpg
29KB, 312x338px
>>33416786

I'll let you kids know how this actually goes down now.

>cops surround marines
>sporadic firefights ensure
>after a few days with no water, the marines either die or surrender
>>
>>33417834
(you)
>>
>>33417139
>both more or less have the same training
>the same training
>officers
>marines

you high man? policemen barely know how to use a handgun they are fat undisciplined and stupid. Most of the time they dont even know the laws they are trying to enforce and the worst they can encounter is an armed robber.

Marines are lean mean killing machines enduring the harshest of trainings, being constantly fit and ready for battle, they are trained to WIN FUCKING WARS AGAINST FUCKING ARMED ENEMIES BACKED BY REAL COUNTRIES.

They fucking TRAIN to fight 1000 russian or chinese marines, they could probably take on ten thousand of those fat useless cops.
>>
>>33418083
Hey fucktard, did you fight at Iwo? Chosin? Any other engagement in a conventional fucking war where you were actually outgunned or underequipped? Didn't fucking think so you knob gobbling little shit.

The hardest fucking combat I saw was during the surge and guess what, we had numbers, logistics, and more equipment than we knew what to do with.

Literally shut the fuck up because you bought some bitch ass recruiters spiel about being hardcore because you get less gear than the Army. Doesn't mean you aren't so fucking overequipped that you might as well be a fucking spaceman compared to a fucking raghead.

Literally 90% of the time you're TIC you have some form of air or overwatch on tap.

You can probably sling this bullshit to your high school friends, but get right the fuck out of here you non-CAR having little fuckstick.
>>
>>33418151
hey mrmarine man, great fan of marines, you guys cool is what this guy said true:

>>33418150
>They fucking TRAIN to fight 1000 russian or chinese marines, they could probably take on ten thousand of those fat useless cops.

???

makes sense tough, both russia and china have larger number of personel in their army, do you train to fight outnumbered?
>>
>>33418151
>you aren't so fucking overequipped that you might as well be a fucking spaceman compared to a fucking raghead.
>Literally 90% of the time you're TIC you have some form of air or overwatch on tap.
haha mental image
>>
>>33416786
a company of marines would have 4 mortar tubes.

rip cops.
>>
>>33418213
all of this to the maxi maximilian maxumox maxeli.

like, what person whose parents arent related could think that the cops even have a chance
>>
>>33418174
You train to fIgor conventional battles through combined arms warfare. This means infantry, armor, and air; in addition to fight alongside other service's combat arms branches.

That's all it is.

>>33418181
I'm literally not even kidding. When you're fighting at night under NODs it's not even fair. You have more fucking fixed wing and rotary air support than you know what to do with; you request a minor show of force and next thing you know, you have F15s or 18s dropping 6 JDAMs on like 4 guys.
>>
>>33418236
Fight* drunk as fuck.
>>
>>33418236
>I'm literally not even kidding. When you're fighting at night under NODs it's not even fair. You have more fucking fixed wing and rotary air support than you know what to do with; you request a minor show of force and next thing you know, you have F15s or 18s dropping 6 JDAMs on like 4 guys.
HAHAHA thats hilarious

so like, you saw a sand dude running around with a toy gun, called it in and a couple of missiles fell from the sky on his ass?
>>
>>33418150
Slow down on the coolaid killer.

Marines fight with the shittiest equipment, with the least amount of funds to effectively train, having seen little combat recently, and spend months on a navy vessel skipping leg day at the gym.
>>
>>33418247
More like you take pop shots from a compound because Afghans are stupid as fuck and your ANGLICO guys end up having the whole complex wiped off the map.
>>
>>33418252
>spend months on a navy vessel skipping leg day at the gym.
Fuuuuuuuuck you, bro.

True though.
>>
>>33418255
>More like you take pop shots from a compound because Afghans are stupid as fuck
do they shoot at armored vehicles? is there a chance that one of those shots gets in somehow or damages a sensor or valve or something or is it absolutely 100% useless

>>33418255
>ANGLICO
had to google that. are there any jokes about how it sounds similar to anglican?

like, hey call the anglican church on those guys

>>33418252
>and spend months on a navy vessel skipping leg day at the gym.
you mean like, they train like in the prisons doing only bench presses?

>>33418252
>Slow down on the coolaid killer.
come on

be legit

think about 10 cops you saw in your life, probably at least 1 of them was verging on the morbidly obese.

Have you ever seen a cop do stupid shit? i mean REALLY stupid shit? there are reports of cops shooting a prisoner dead because they confused their handgun with a tazer

its not only that the marines are good, its that the cops are really really bad
>>
>>33417806
the average leo may not even have an ar15. they have like shotguns and shit.
>>
>>33418128
This
>>
>>33418296
Not saying that cops would win but Marines definitely do stupid shit too. You just seem super pissed at our boys in blue.
>>
>>33418375
Dude, it's 2017, are you retarded? Patrol rifles are standard for pretty much every department nationwide.
>>
>>33418595
>You just seem super pissed at our boys in blue.
no no, you got me wrong, if you say marines are stupid too i believe you

its just that thats how i see it portrayed in movies

and it makes sense that the hardships of being a cop of the civilians are much less than those of being a marine

after all, marines have to see combat, like i said earlier, if russian marines invaded they are actually expected to irl get geared up and really try and combat those fucking monsters
>>
>>33418676
wouldn't patrol rifles only apply to city areas? police officers for middle american towns are stuck using shotguns because that is all they need.
>>
File: 1377916522821.gif (890KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
1377916522821.gif
890KB, 500x247px
>>33416786
>Could one force beat another force literally ten times its size with near equivalent or standard training with effectively the same equipment, with no regards to terrain, tactics, or scenario?

No. The answer is always no.

God they can be fun, but I'm about sick of these threads.
>>
Depends on whether you're talking about the American fairy brigade or the hairy-arsed Royal Marine Commandos.
>>
>>33418864
Nah bruh, In Minnesota most of our cops have AR15's. My local department has mp5's in their car racks.
>>
>>33418864
>Middle America
>Tons of land
>Long distances
Yeah man, cops in the heartland definitely wouldn't need a rifle.

Literally every department in this country has moved on to the patrol rifle concept.
>>
>>33418684
...Dude are you retarded or just trolling? I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>33418926
You stopped being relevant in the 1700s, nobody cares.
>>
>>33418942
ah, thanks for correcting me. I live in a large city and I figured that since there would be budget concerns, most towns would have shotguns or something like that.

>>33418904
I don't think it is that unreasonable. Someone above mentioned that marines would have mortars, night vision, grenade launchers, shoulder fired missile weapons, and maybe a raven drone?

all that equipment would force the police to assault the marines and I could see that being extremely difficult...
>>
>>33416786
Like 40% of my department is former army and marine. This is fucking stupid.
>>
>>33418151
I think this every time I talk to other vets who talk about how bad they had it.
>>
I think the ones with the belt-fed automatic 40mm grenade launchers would win.
>>
>>33418296
>there are reports of cops shooting a prisoner dead because they confused their handgun with a tazer

here's a protip dipshit, the cops didnt actually confuse the tazer and gun, the prisoner got deaded because someone got tired of his bullshit and wrote it up as a "whoopsy" to escape a 1st degree murder wrap.

While there has been legit instances of cops being retarded while on duty the reason it makes the news is because its rare, at least in the context of hours worked vs incidents which have occured

learn to read between lines
>>
>>33418676
you'd think so, but not really, no
>>
>>33419116
>those retards were only pretending to be retards!
>>
>>33419116
U wot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUs_6yTcLW4
>>
>>33419006
>all that equipment would force the police to assault the marines and I could see that being extremely difficult..

aside from a drone and mortars, most of the weapons the marines would have access to would be line of sight. ie, while a mk19 has a 2 mile range, you're not really going to be effectively able to aim it at anywhere near that distance, same goes for CG's, SMAW's, etc.

Also, everyone is forgetting that a lot of police have military training, and while they may not be able to effectively train their badged counterparts to assault a hardened position defended by explosives, nades, and missiles, they should at least be able to train Sgt. Flatfoot and the rest of the 3rd shift not to blatently walk into a minefield, killzone, or ambushes.
>>
>>33419172
>400,000+ police nationwide
>millions of manhours
>I've provided 1 instance of evidence along with a meme quote, therefore you're argument is invalid.

did you read what I wrote at all?
>>
>>33419172
>>33419155

so you've never heard of someone, who is a particular asshole, falling down and getting hurt on their way to the squad car or a holding cell?

you honestly think police havent intentionally shot people then blamed it on thinking it was a taser?
>>
>>33419291
>>33419323
Gun/tazer mistakes have taken place like a half dozen times total. It's likely they're all real. If you wanted to murder the guy, it would be easier to just "mistake" a cell phone or a wallet for a gun.
>>
>>33418864
Wisconsin town here, we've had riot gear for over a decade, plus AR-15s and a 40mm grenade launcher.
>>
>>33417508
>>33417459
Voting marines, most cops are city dwellers anyway, they wouldn't do hot in a forest for a week
>>
Let's make this interesting. 300 secret service vs 100 muhreenies in suburbia.
2 days plan, no resupply.
Idk SS training, so if 300 is mega high/low then change it
>>
Cops, marines are outnumbered 10-1.
>>
>>33416786

Op just how many marines do you know irl? 1000 marines couldn't beat 100 cops depending on the marines.

T. Marine
>>
>>33416786
The marines easily take this. Cops are incompetent and completely outmatched by the marines.
>>
>>33419492

secret service are like entirely ex-military so it's like asking if 300 marines can beat 100 marines
>>
Pretty sure the numbers would easily favor police, in most environments. Exception would be if they were like NYC police. Literally every time I see them on the news they're like 30% body fat. Like, how do they get the job?

Now if it was like 450 police, that would be different.
>>
>>33416786
Cops through sheer numbers. Plus a large percent of law enforcement come from military anyways
>>
>>33416786

American police are pretty hardcore: they managed to take out a tank without any dedicated AT weapons. You could say they'd make better soldiers than they would LEOs given how often they kill people versus arrest them.
>>
>>33418375
>>
Cops now have suicide bomb robots so I'll have to give it to the cops.
Seriously though, I feel like that whole DPD bomb robot thing was a bit glossed over by everyone.
>>
>>33416786
muh REENS for sure. The marines have strict standards. Everyone of them is physically fit by definition. Police on the other hand have a firearms competency test of literally, hit this target with your handgun five times from five yards.
>>
>>33418676
Nah. I mean, they've got rifles, sure, but not auto rifles, just ARs. I grew up in Fresno, which is a shithole of a shithole, but the loadout was still only a handgun per officer, with an AR and a 12 guage per patrol car.
>>
>>33418864
>implying blue bros in Kansas are going to let themselves get jewed out of a comfy AR to rest their arm on in the patrol car while they sip their Paps Blue
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>33418864
The government loans surplus M16s to literally any law enforcement agency that asks. You'd have to be some kind of retard to not get a box of 'em for your department.
>>
>>33417641
my local pd has full auto ar15s
>>
>>33416786

>10 to 1 ratio

you do realize the marines aren't special... right? They're a vanguard force, trained to think they're elite so they'll walk point and take the first hit.

I was army 11b and am good friends with a marine rifleman. we have compared every detail of our training, pt, tactics, down range experiences, duty stations, etc.

what we found is it's almost identical, with the main difference being army infantry gets better equipment and aren't thrown into the meat grinder as often as the marines. that's it.

all in all, marines aren't these elite super soldiers people are led to believe, or that marines are trained to think themselves to be.

police officers are a far cry from being trained soldiers, but they are trained, and fairly well equipped. with a 10 to 1 ratio I cannot see in any scenario where the marines could possibly "win", but I'd say the police would suffer serious casualties before defeating the marines. pyrrhic victory i'd say.
>>
>>33416786
1000 police officers is a town size of El Paco. Population prx. 500 000. Group of marines will bring havoc and destruction until police blocks them and end with local SWAT teams.
It's not a fantasy scenario, thought.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Nazran_raid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Nalchik_raid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Grozny_clashes
Most devastating terrorist acts like that were
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budyonnovsk_hospital_hostage_crisis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kizlyar-Pervomayskoye_hostage_crisis
It was a relatively small towns with a small local police forces (and in time of weak central power).
>>
New question, could 10 police officers arrest a single naked, greased up marine?

I feel this is more relevant to reality.
>>
It depends on certain variables you haven't specified like how much ammo they have, where they are, how much time do they have to prepare and if they had grenades or land mines.
>>
>>33417928
This. The jarheads would rape their way through the blue line before turning on each other in a massive orgy of unchecked sexual aggression and unresolved childhood issues.
>>
>>33418128
By Allah, I would give five camels for the chance to fuck the smirk off of her face.
>>
>>33419323
Jailhouse murders are usually reported as suicides. Please stop being an idiot.
>>
>>33417535
>this

Except Maries make excellent Cannon fodder.
>>
>>33416786
Location matters but assuming urban anyway.

I'd go with the Marines because they're trained to fight against opponents who are assumed to have similar equipment and training to themselves and cops are barely trained and almost never face more than one or two opponents ever.

Police expect to vastly outnumber and outgun their opponents and be the only ones using serious tactics. Basically any kind of soldier is trained for an equal opponent with equal training.

Cops are also just softer than marines are going to be and I don't even like marines.
>>
File: 1485888877875.png (788KB, 908x962px) Image search: [Google]
1485888877875.png
788KB, 908x962px
>>33419256
Yeah, I'm the guy he was replying to with that. That's what I meant by

>with near equivalent or standard training

I almost called them interchangeable. So many vets go be cops after, and some cops decide to go do it later. Like you said, most of the heavy shit is line of sight, and the police have generally caught up on stuff like this. If it was the 60's, I might have to think about it, you know? Back when the military just got M16s and cops were still using .38s and shotguns and body armor wasn't a thing.

But it's not. My mid-sized city department bought multiple surplus MRAPs and ARs straight from the feds. SWAT teams are widespread, and the gap in doctrine and equipment has shrunk considerably, even if it just made some of them mallninjas a bit big for their britches. That's what the militarization of police people like to complain about does.

>tl;dr: Agreed, these things are force multipliers, but not enough to meet 10:1 in almost anything but Afghanistan-tier combat and even that's questionable
>>
File: 1471415809966.jpg (204KB, 1242x925px) Image search: [Google]
1471415809966.jpg
204KB, 1242x925px
>>33416786
Well if the Marines only follow the advice here they'll be fine
>>
artillery mortar and drones. the marines sweep this with ease.
>>
>>33416786
Police just refuse to let the Marines on base due to lack of decals on their vehicle's. The ones who do have decals then get "random" breathalyzers and "need" to go to medical for further testing. The ones who pass then find their car with a ticket in the parking lot and have to go to base traffic court.

Cops win by slow attrition and god hates PMO.
>>
>>33416786
a single USMC marine is worth 3 soldiers and 10 cops, we are Americas deadyiest weapon and we would take the fight to the enmany and kick there bitchpussy asses because we are a brotherhood that can overcome anything that stands in our way
>>
>>33422200
MUHREEEN ELITE!
>>
Even though this thread is an exercise in stupidity...

Probably close to a tenth of cops are ex or current military, plus whatever portion of the thousand would be in SWAT teams. It wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest that at 1000 cops, they'd have an aviation unit with them as well, and most departments now issue rifle plates and patrol rifles to all officers, plus whatever military-equivalent neat shit SWAT would have, like NVGs of their own.

So really what we're talking is 100 marines versus at least 100 active and retired military and SWAT backed up by another 900 irregulars who have at least half of an idea of how to fight, and are well accustomed to following orders and command structure. Heavy weapons and mortars close that gap a little bit, but probably not enough.

Even though US cops aren't nearly as militarized or centralized as police are elsewhere, it should still be considered that units of police have participated in countless wars, as everything from last stand partisans during the fall of Berlin, to front line units during the attack on Grozny.
>>
if all the marines are combat vets and none of the police are vets, the marines.
>>
>>33419492
>>33419693
This, but environment and equipment factors in. The Secret Service (presumably) doesn't have tanks, artillary, or any engineers. The Marines have all of that
>>
>>33423461
>Even though US cops aren't nearly as militarized or centralized as police are elsewhere
where the fuck have you been
>>
>>33423763
Go to any major European city, cops tote MP5's, G36's FAMAS ect.
>>
>>33416786

>Could 1000 police officers subdue 100 marines?

The world wins either way.
>>
>>33417834
>crayon eating the post
>>
>>33419693
Secret service hires out of pretty much any organization. You don't need millitary experience, in fact given the rotation rate it's likely that they hire mostly from LE organizations.
>>
>>33416786
depends on the department.

I'd take 100 Chicago PD against 100 Marines. I wouldn't take 10,000 fat, useless cops against 10 Marines.
>>
>>33416786
Entirely depends on the role SWAT plays. SWAT is a special operations group by definition and their training and equipment is generally high end. But you also have to keep in mind that the doctrine between the two groups is entirely different. It's like asking if an apple would win over an orange. The question is inherently flawed.
>>
>>33416786
It doesn't matter how many police officers there are, this is essentially an impossible scenario for the police. Maybe 10-20% of the police would be veterans of some sort, but that is meaningless for two reasons.

1) artillery and drones
2) supplies are dropped every 5 days

The marines can coast by in a highly defended area and obliterate their enemies without any response. The police have to overcome artillery, mine fields, kill zones, heavy weapons, and explosives to engage the marines.
>>
>>33416786
The police are ultimately gunned down by the well-armed, warfare-trained Marines with few casualties. The police snipers will get several, but will ultimately counter-sniped or run-down.

>in a war situation, the guys who are specifically trained and equipped for war will probably beat the guys who aren't trained or equipped for war.
>>
>>33416786
>semi-automatic ar15s,
You do realize that they have access to full autos too, right?
>>
>>33423763
Russia, for starters, where the police were until very recently called a militia and are still a part of the interior ministry alongside the interior ministry's own internal troops equipped with everything the army has, and OMON who are intended to be Speznas+SWAT.

You honestly don't know how good you have it in America if your biggest concern about militarized police are scary black rifles and Bearcats, while Russian police are sent to fight wars alongside army units
>>
>>33417139
You haven't know many cops have you!

Elite police units would fair alright, swat, HRT types. Maybe warrant units.
Over all most cops are little better than mall security with guns.
>>
>>33417834
well done. spend the (you) wisely
>>
lol at delusional cops thinking that they could match MARINE SUPERIORITY AND MARINE FIREPOWER. Keep dreaming, boys!
>>
>>33419931
really? do you live in a city?
>>
File: 1490474334376.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1490474334376.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>33417834
I will always reply to marine copypasta

The fact that so many tards believe this just makes it perfect
>>
>>33418213
4 mortar tubes isn't a lot. what else would they have?

besides the mortars, the marines don't have a lot to even the odds.
>>
>>33416786
Depends. How many jarheads are minorities?
>>
>>33430531
Machine guns! Most cops who have experienced sustained automatic weapons fire did so in the military.

For a civvy that could be a game changer.
>>
As a Marine vet with a deployment under my belt, I gotta say the cops would win. Where you have 1000 cops, they have at least 250 Marines/Soldiers in their ranks. Cops win, but the Marines put the hurt on em. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>33418128
>Assuming Marines don't probe you for two days straight slowly picking cops off
>Assuming by the third night they don' just punch a hole in the line
>>
>>33420451
THis. Not to mention these guys have made it through the end of training where they stay up continousely. I don't think many cops have stayed in combat for more than 1hr on most. The highs and low rushes would be the real killer
>>
>>33433273

Ahhh you're making me blush :P
>>
>>33418864
All the state troopers I've seen here in bumfuck Kentucky have ARs in the center console or whatever the fuck they wanna call it.
>>
>>33419006
>budget concerns
>in small towns
Nah. Less cops necessary because it's mostly peaceful white folk they have to look after, peppered with meth junkies and pillheads who reeeeally do not put up a fight.
>>
>>33419775
Tank high-centered on a concrete divider. Cops couldn't do shit to stop it.
>>
>>33433515
the OP says that the environment is in a 8x8 square mile forest

that being said, even without the tank the marines win
>>
The police easily. The average marine isn't some special operator. Most of them are incredibly stupid. Modern American police are similarly armed and better trained.

It would come down to numbers. Unless the marines are defending an advantageous position. Otherwise street to street or open field the cops win.
>>
>>33433737
This is the dumbest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>33433737
>street to street or open field

the marines and cops are going to line up and take turns firing at each other.

lel at delusional cops thinking that they even stand a chance against marines.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.