[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fear for my life. Please suggest me what to do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

File: 1482819974821.jpg (108KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1482819974821.jpg
108KB, 600x535px
I need your help.
I own a pet shop. Some days ago, we got robbed and they took all our puppies, among other things. Today, a friend in the local PD, confirmed that they are being sold in a street market across the city.
He's willing to come with me and ID the dogs, so we can collect them and get them here again. But here's the thing; I don't know what the consequences will be, and I'm sincerely puzzled as to what to do.
Because if I retrieve them and the police catch the people selling them, they are going to, at some point, tell the robbers that we got them back, and they will be looking for retribution. They got my wallet when they robbed us, and even tho it doesn't have my current address, it has my name, obviously. I fear for my life.
I don't know what to do. Please help me out with suggestions.

I should say that it was a very violent robbery. Four pieces of shit came in with guns and tied me down a desk while they collected them. So, even if I get a gun or a security guard, I fear that if they come back, it won't be to steal them again, but to kill me, so they very well just follow me in the street and hire someone to make the hit. I'd live in a constant state of paranoia. I am right now, actually. But I feel like I shouldn't let my dogs in the hands of those cunts.
>>
>go with police to get the dogs back
>make it known where you are
>kill them when they come for you

you get your dogs back, get to kill pieces of shit, and live in peace

win/win/win
>>
>>33413268
Where do you live?
What's the layout of your store?
What are you willing to do to defend yourself?
Who the fuck steals dogs like that?
>>
>>33413268
would you be able to bullshit the shop?
y'know, put up an under new management sign and don't show up for a couple days. avoid the fallout.

but again;
>where are you in the country
this matters because of laws
>what are you comfortable with learning or doing
>how much are you willing to spend

what wastes of life honestly, who the fuck steals puppies?
time to john wick to the power of 12.
>>
>>33413546
Yeah this, who the heck steal dogs.
>BUY INSURANCE
>install cameras, make them visible.
>install alarm system and posters of this system.
>Buy ar15, hide under counter
>buy some semi auto that fits your hand, OC it at all time in store
>cc when not in store

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUUKDv85DSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfF8PP8FpB8
>>
>>33413268
I feel bad that this is somewhere you look for advice to save your life. Buddy, how much would it be worth to you to have a private security guard follow you and protect you 24/7? You are worth the $$$ enough to get training to save your own life. Read Principles of Personal Defense by Jeff Cooper until your Concealed Carry Weapon Permit clears. Fight for your life.

Thunder Ranch, OR
Tactical Response, TN
Telluric Group, GA
Gunsite Academy, AZ
Cannae Academy, CA
Defense Training, CO
One of these schools is close enough to you
>>
File: 1444706325744.png (3MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444706325744.png
3MB, 1440x960px
If the robbers already know who you are why not ask around for help and identify the sellers and robbers to social media?
Hell just tell /k what town you're in and ask for patrols. It's not like /k hasn't stirred up shit before. Harness the autism.
>>
>>33413579
anon, what about trying to lock the dogs down further? even with security, someone could still steal them.

maybe get better locks on your cages or however you keep your dogs? something like that.

>>33413596
as shitty as we are, I think we can all agree on one thing: puppies are sacred and not to be harmed
>>
File: battlebuddy.jpg (48KB, 604x391px) Image search: [Google]
battlebuddy.jpg
48KB, 604x391px
>>33413268
What kind of doggos?
>>
>>33413605
>>33413268

>Four pieces of shit came in with guns and tied me down a desk while they collected them.
buy a shotgun, BUY A SHOTGUN etc..
>>
>>33413268
>Arm yourself (and train with it)
>beef up the security on your home and shop as much as your budget will allow (cameras, new deadbolts, alarm systems)
>Hire security for your shop if you can afford it
People steal for money, and if getting revenge on you is to expensive, they probably won't do it. There are plenty of easy targets out there, don't be one of them.
>>
>>33413268

Call ATF on them.

>Can't sell your dogs if the dogs are dead
>>
>>33413268
one post from this user. sage.
>>
>>33413268
considering you think getting shot is likely you may want to invest in some concealable body armor you can wear under your clothing. Gun might put a hole in somebody but armor keeps you from having holes poked in you, which is what self defense is about. A cheap AR pattern rifle and a cheap but reliable double stack handgun would be good choices as well. Training on how to use them is indispensable, either sign up for some reputable classes(find somebody with a review or two out there) or at the very least educate yourself.
>>
>Hurting doggos

IT ENDS HERE
>>
>>33413268
ask the officer about a sped up conceal carry permit and who to talk to about it, will involve classes
>>
would gun shots damage the hearing of all the dogs in the store?
>>
>>33413268
You are a fucking pussy holy shit
>>
>>33413881
likely.
>>
I get this. Dogs can be worth a lot of money, if they are the right breed - either for their name recognition or if they are some fierce fighter and popular type like pitbulls. But you knew this when you started your business - that your dogs would have a high value. But did you really not realize that they are criminal magnets? Aren't you insured in any way?

I feel for you and for your dogs. But you cannot possibly have started this business without considering the security issue.
>>
File: 01-desk-dog.gif (97KB, 637x557px) Image search: [Google]
01-desk-dog.gif
97KB, 637x557px
>>33413268
Obviously you need to convert those pups into hi-speed assault dogs
>get the doggos back
>send them all with cops for K9 training
>now you have a bunch of security guards that love you and you can pay in tennis balls and beggin strips
>dog stealing cunts come back
>doggos tear them apart
>>
>>33413296
fpbp
bottomless mags and divine retribution will come to you but only if you post
"leggo my doggos"
>>
File: this cannot continue.png (205KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
this cannot continue.png
205KB, 434x434px
>>33413869
>>
>>33413268
Well if they robbed you at gun point then they will probably be in prison for 15+
>>
>>33413579
This is by far the best advice. Get a security system comprised of both alarms and cameras, that will secure your business and certainly your piece of mind.

Secondly, and of less importance depending on who you ask, apply for a concealed carry liscence. Do your research on a gun that you'd like to carry, buy it, train with it, and hope you never ever have to use it.

Even if you werent in danger, as someone who likes firearms and finds them to be the edge you'll need in certain situations, I'd suggest a CCL to pretty much anybody. There are steps you can take /an/, and if you take them you will be much better off.

Finally try to stay alert and ready to act, but remain focused and centered on running your business and living your life, stressing out will only hurt you in the long run.
>>
>>33413268
If you give something to a thief, they are no longer a thief.
>>
>>33414940
lol. protip theres a difference between sentences and actual jail time.
>>
>>33413268
https://youtu.be/pkWgp2abM2w
>>
>>33413268

Most criminals are economically motivated. They rarely give a shit about "revenge" if their plan is busted, and they certainly aren't willing to die just for the goal of killing some store clerk who ID'd his merchandise. On the off chance that they did come back for you, they would almost certainly fuck off as soon as you started laying down rounds at them. They just aren't that dedicated to their shitty plan.
>>
>>33415025
Oh look, it's this faker again...
>>
>>33415025
>G18

Is this real life?
>>
>>33413268
>get in contact with some kommandos
>let them chill in the back with free wifi all day
>dindus break in/ you see dindus enter
>alert kommados
>dindus dead
>possibe doggo dead
>ATF arrives and removes remaining doggo
>Kommandos leave/ go innajail
>you buy new doggos and the dindus who remain now fear you
>>
>>33413268
you realize they are most likely gonna arrest the guy selling them right? He's in possession of stolen goods.
>>
>>33413268
>>33415008
Yes but, its statistically illogical for these people to kill you after reporting them.

They wouldn't go to jail they would go to prison.
>>
>>33413899
>customer comes in
>every dog in earpro and little tactical vests
>OP crouched behind the counter, which is covered in sandbags, shouldering an M60 with a knife in his teeth, all painted up like Arnold in Commando
>BUY A DOG OR GIT OUT
>>
Good luck OP, keep those doggos safe
>>
>>33415100
>get 16.5 year sentence in overloaded CJ system
>1.5yrs tell eligible for parole

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/03/john-boch/chicago-justice-get-16-5-years-today-scheduled-release-june-2018/
>>
>>33413268
Handgun under the counter, stash at least ONE per employee in various strategic places around the store.

Always have at least one person in a back room at any given time, and keep a rifle there with them.

Security cameras, training for you and your employees, and as for your house, the same thing goes (along with a CC piece)

Also keep a camera on the parking lot entrance/exit (preferably with the tapes/dvds in a differently area from the rest of your security equipment)

And good luck defending your doggos /k/omrade.
FUCK dognappers.
>>
>>33415125
Sounds like my kind of pet store.
>>
>>33415163
That was actually a really good article. Prior to reading that my perspective on gun control relating to chicago was "Yea, I guess it's up to them, It would probably be good for them to be a little more strict."

After reading it it became evident that there is something going on that shouldn't be occurring. Not only do they not solve crimes, they also apparently don't punish people for them.

I wonder if there police force just genuinely under performs in all aspects
>>
>>33413268
You should sell puppies and defense gear. Just work behind the counter in your kevlar jacket and helmet.
>>
>>33414984
>If you give something to a thief, they are no longer a thief.

Lead?
>>
>>33415039
>They rarely give a shit about "revenge"

Unless it's gangsta shit. Then they don't want people standing up to their 'authority' in the neighborhood. And they will send new gang recruits in to either make a name for themselves or demonstrate that the gang will not back down.

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-02-21/local/me-2663_1_watch-shop-owner

Subsequent to these incidents, several people came in to this shop just to shoot it up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w

Be like this guy.

Repeat until the negro population in your general area is reduced to manageable levels or one of them figures out how to aim.
>>
>>33415125
Underrated post
>>
>>33413268
It is your duty to protect those puppers no matter what.Crack some skulls OP
>>
>>33415567
LOL do you live in afghansitan.

Just out of curiosity what state are you in. Im northern michigan, small town. Around here it makes the newspaper if you steal little debbies snacks.

Its nice living in a small town until you want something that isnt a necessity
>>
>>33413761
underrated post
>>
>>33415686
>do you live in afghansitan

No. Seattle.

But this guy (video) >>33415625 lives in LA. And even though he survived numerous hold up attempts, the gangs eventually won. He had to close his shop down and do business without a storefront. Not a great way to attract new customers.

The gang (in his case) was less interested in stealing a few crappy watches than scaring the area merchants into submission.

The point is: thieves don't operate on logic or economics. They won't retreat if the return doesn't look good. They will kill you because "Fuck you. Things didn't go my way."

Here is another example:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/12/carjackers-kill-texasman-front-family-realizing-drive-stick-shift-deputies-say
>>
>>33415894
Are you just making shit up and showing random articles about to express your views on thuggotry. It seems like a pet shop being robbed of puppies would make some local news or website and there doesn't seem to be anything about it.

Can you provide a link to evidence that this actually occurred.
>>
>>33415894
Your just expressing irrational thoughts.
>>
>>33415960
>Are you just making shit up and showing random articles

Your reading comprehension fails. Follow the links.

>express your views on thuggotry.

Bawww! Bad man tries to defend his property and lives against us poor thieves just trying to make a living.
>>
>>33415894
>scared of irrational dindus
>not fighting fire with fire
>not inviting /k/ommandos to your store

Shit guy, I have a buddy at JBLM who will definitely gun-sit your shop if you provide wifi.
>>
>>33415960
>>33415974

Regardless of the argument you're having you forgot to remove your trip when you samefagged
>>
>murdering jolly african americans
>but also aiding the puppy mill industry

What a dilemma
>>
OP here
Sorry for taking so long. I've been out all day cancelling cards, getting a new phone, contacting the Canine federation, etc.

I sincerely appreciate all of your concern. First of all, I want to add that we DO have an alarm system, but here's what happened: Whenever a customer rings the bell, we look through a monitor in the office what's their business. We have a kind of balcony, where we can look out the street without being watched. So that day, a coulple rings, I ask, they say they want to buy a puppy. Nothing suspicious about them. I go down to open the door and they come in. This was at 6.30 pm approx.; there was still sunshine. When the second person is entering, as I was closing the door, running in comes two pieces of shit with bandanas and scarfs in their faces, pushing me with the door, with their guns out. Then another two. They tied my hands with a leash and at gunpoint had me under a desk. Our door lock can't be opened from the inside without a key, so they took them and asked me what was the key that opened that lock. Then they took the dogs, they already had duffel bags ready, and fucked off. I was left under the desk, and somehow managed to free one hand and withdraw my swiss knife.

Now, our security consist of the video-intercom, the special electronic lock, and an alarm system with three panic buttons. We have clear, big signs in the front. We also have policemen patroling the area, we have a deal with them.

Keep in mind I couldn't press any of the panic buttons; it all happened so sudden (it is obvious they had studied our activity), I just couldn't press them. Even if I could, the four had guns, so it was very likely they, in their scared ape mentality, would have freaked out and shot me dead. They wouldn't have escaped; the door was already closed, so they couldn't open it from inside, and they still didn't have my key.

Later on, I was told that they robbed us during the change of shifts of the cops patroling the area.
>>
>>33418498
Another thing: what I meant with "reataliation", well, it means just that. The people selling them most likely ain't the robbers. So even if they lock up the people selling my stolen dogs, they (the sellers) will at some point contact the robbers saying we got them back, and they will take it personally and come back, and it will not be for the dogs, I can assume.
>>
>>33413268
>I don't know what the consequences will be, and I'm sincerely puzzled as to what to do.

the consequences is that you'll not be a blubbering vagina, at least for the moment
>>
>>33413546
>Who the fuck steals dogs like that?

niggers
>>
>>33413268
The fuck kind of tortuga island you running your pet shop on?
>>
>>33413268
Get back your dogs
Buy and carry a pistol at all times
Train with it a lot
Be ready to kill the fuckers immediately if you ever see them again

That's all there is to it.
>>
Call John Wick.
>>
>>33413268

Two simple options

> You fight back. Hope the police do it's job correctly, and send them to jail for a very long time

> You don't. At which point a gun is useless because you'll be afraid of using it because of "muh retaliation".

I know I sound like a dick, but that's the way it is. Make up your mind to do what needs to be done, or flee.
>>
>>33414899
Leggo my doggos
>>
File: lexluthorcakes.jpg (40KB, 640x326px) Image search: [Google]
lexluthorcakes.jpg
40KB, 640x326px
>stealing puppies
Who the fuck robbed you? Lex Luthor?
>>
>>33414899
Leggo my doggos
>>
>OP gets raided by ATF
>>
Literally contact your local gun range, vet center, something and tell them your story.
There is at least ONE trigger happy vet living near you that is legit dreaming of this scenario.

You need to realize there are legit people kept up at night by the fact no one is breaking in to kill them.

Pic related, he is waiting for your call.
>>
>>33415894
Depends on the criminals, senpai. Some are just in it because they make bad decisions and couldnt come up with the rent. Actual niggers often do it as a lifestyle, not out of necessity, and will continue to put their own life at risk for "respect".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w

Remove Criminal
>>
>>33420585

Seriously, defending a bunch of cute puppers against a dindu breakin is like a dream scenario for a lot of people.
>>
>>33413268
ohh noes it's dog fag
>>
File: image.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
>>33413268
Go get your dogs back.
Kill anyone who tries to stop you.

He demands it.
>>
>>33420585
Im waiting for her call :(
>>
File: 1360478531177.jpg (66KB, 1023x719px) Image search: [Google]
1360478531177.jpg
66KB, 1023x719px
>>33413268
>>33420585
Please call, must protect our best battle buddies.
>>
>>33413268
Find /k/ommandos in your area to watch your store. You know how 4chan is when it comes to protecting innocent doggos.
>>
>>33413268
This OP
>>33420807
>>33420585

Right now make a burner email and see if you can get some hits off local /k/ommandos in your area from right in this thread.

>http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=772301&x=-73.243278&y=41.306694&z=9
This map is a bit dated, but a great place for you to start.
>>
>>33414899
leggo my doggo's
>>
Don't take the puppies, just kill them and leave them there.
>>
File: cage.jpg (126KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cage.jpg
126KB, 1440x1080px
>>33418498
Sounds like what you need to do is add a cage to you shop.

But in all seriousness, your security set up fucking sucks. Cameras don't deter anything and as you yourself have now experienced, panic buttons and video intercoms mean fuck all when you still have to expose yourself when opening the door. Panic buttons only work if there is someone to press them, and that's not happening since oh gee you have to step away from them to open the door. Where the fuck is your backup? Do you not have other employees? If you are in such a bad place that you need to unlock the door for every individual customer, why the fuck are you working their by yourself?
>>
>>33416418

So damn many bored vets near JBLM that'll do it for coffee and wifi.
>>
>>33418533

Most of the time the sellers will roll on the thieves for lighter sentences. They have a lot more to worry about than you. The thieves will assume the sellers gave them up.
>>
>>33414899
leggo my doggos
>>
>>33415298
>I wonder if there police force just genuinely under performs in all aspects
Pretty much this, but it's very political, and Rahm Emanuel has really undercut what support the force had from city hall.
>>
>>33414899
Leggo my doggos
>>
>>33413268
>puppy thieves
Go with the cops. Get the puppies out. Napalm the entire fucking block. Rig your door with a landmine. Find the thief and crucify them in front of your store. Don't fucker with my pupper.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.