[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revolver as an open carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
Hi /k/.
I really want to have the chiappa rhino as my carry when I do my gun license later this year. I love the uniqueness and cool factor, as well as the uniqe barrel config which allows the shooter to reacquire the target faster.
My cred - I served in the idf as an MP, used an FN HP mk3, and used a Jericho as a pleb security guard in civ life. I'm also a designer so thus the obsession with cool and unique stuff, is a 6 shooter with 357 magnum good to save a life? ( Was taught to empty a 14 Rd mag center mass until the target is dead.) Gonna carry it in Jerusalem.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
>>33409815
>MP
>Designer
>Chiappa Rhino

It all checks out, what does your boyfriend think of it?
>>
>>33409815
>>33409815
>jerusalem
if you are planning to stay in a crowded city, don't.

overpenetration is a thing, if you can use 9x19mm gold tip ammo, the swiss police use it and it largely reduce the risk of hitting civilians behind your target.

ideal ( i suppose ) should be .45acp
>heavy
>slow
>exist in both double stack or single stack so you are not forced to 7/8 rounds max
> shorter range because slow and heavy ammo

but it's enough to hit anything within 25 meters

IF you really want a 357 mag to carry, get a MR73 or its amerian equivalent, the one used by highway patrol using a 44mag frame ( i forgot the name sry )
>>
>>33409881
Ty man, good points you made there, I'll reconsider my infatuation. Last thing I want is to do harm to others, i may be obsessed with design, but I'm not stupid.
>>
>>33409815
Whats the fucking deal with the line going down the frame where the barrel area is? Are they so fucking lazy they can't even fit it properly?
>>
File: IMG_5518.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5518.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>33410091
I have a 50DS, and I'd be comfortable carrying it. Get some good JHPs.
>Tfw can't find anyone who makes vertical shoulder rigs for it
>>
>>33412775
JUST FUCKING MAKE ONE ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't get these guns. they look like they should cost 200 dollars but they've got top of the line prices.
>>
>>33409815
Overkill really .. especially in crowded environment where you risk penetrating and hitting someone behind target. Besides it's rather hard to unholster and I never got to the point where I could acquire aim fast either. Go with 9mm or .45 semis.
>>
>>33409815
Can you use it to shoot down Hamas rockets?
>>
>>33412907
No, I'm no good at leatherworking. >>33412925
Because they're unique and well-made.
>>
>>33413300
Seriously just stitch a big bore holster to an already existing shoulder frame. You can manage that much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.