[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should be dead thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 17

Have any of /k/ had a gun pointed at them? Were you CC at the time? What were your options?
>>
>>33401699
Yes. By 8 police officers with their patrol rifles aimed right at me. Me and a buddy went out at 1 in the morning and shot the shit out of random trash with our shotguns. Being jackass teenagers, we did not think of the fact that normal people were trying to sleep; 18 911 calls were made in reference to gunshots from the neighborhood about half a mile away. The officers were just being cautious, when they realized it was just a couple of stupid kids they eased up on us, told us not to be fucking stupid, and told us to never go shooting there again.

Had guns pointed at me numerous times inna sand but that's not really interesting.
>>
>>33401795

Sounds like they handled the situation well
>>
>>33401699
I cut a guy off on the freeway once, and brake checked him because he was going slow in the passing lane. Then I punched the gas.
When he caught up to me a minute or two later he brandished a stainless 1911 and I just flipped him off.
>>
>>33401865
They did. Honestly I hate how people get all bitchy about the police. I mean yeah there are shitbag cops, but there are shit bags everywhere. Most officers are rational people who can handle situations well, especially when the individuals in question are polite, apologetic, and non-confrontational like me and my friend were. We could have easliy been arrested and charged with so many things that night, but the officers realized we didn't mean any harm and let us off.
(Shooting within 200 yards of a road way, shooting on private property, buddy was 17, we were out past curfew, he had his fathers shotgun with him, and on top of all this we drove out in his truck without his license on him.)
>>
I got shot in the shoulder once when I got caught cheating at a $3k poker game
>>
>>33402045
>stainless steel 1911
May as well have worn a badge that says "I'm a douchenozzle with a baby penis"
>>
>>33401699
Ex girlfirends ex in the parking lot of of Home Depot after my shift. He was just standing by my truck and I said "Hey, what's up?" asking if he needed help or something. He pulled out a snub nose revolver and asked for money. I was not CCing and my options were to either shit my pants and give him the money or shit my pants and get shot. I went with the former.
>>
One time I was at the range with my new gun (armed myself to protect against the rise of bigotry in the country) and was trying to load it. I asked the guy next to me for help and he freaked out and said something about sweeping. I clarified that I didn't work there and repeated my question, and the dude is still yelling at me about sweeping the place. Crazy asshole actually pointed his gun at me and told me to drop mine. He was an off duty cop or something? Idk. It was terrifying. Trump's america, everybody.
>>
File: ya51dl.jpg (24KB, 650x382px) Image search: [Google]
ya51dl.jpg
24KB, 650x382px
>>33402438

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That made my day
>>
>>33402438
7/10, needs a use of "ugh"
>>
>>33401699
When I was about 13 years old, I was hanging out with a rich "friend" whose dad had a shit ton of guns. He showed me a hunting shotgun, then pointed it at me, and pulled the trigger. That shit turned me off guns for years.
>>
>>33403762
Obviously, it wasn't loaded, but it still scared the shit out of me
>>
>>33402045

This must be a familiar story to so many people. Especially in lax states
>>
>>33403762

This scares the shit out of me. I know my children will be hanging out with friends whose parents have guns laying around like it's nothing
>>
>>33401699
A few Glocks and a taser. Oddly enough it was the taser that scared me most. Cops had them pointed at me. I surrendered immediately, needless to say. My options were to get zapped and/or killed. I only had a pocket knife on me. I knew they were coming ahead of time, could have got myself ready for a fight (plenty of firearms and a respectable amount of ammo), but didn't want to.
>>
>>33402438
Reminds me why I love /k/, not that i needed reminding. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>33403852

> fight the cops

Why on earth would you want to fight the cops unless you had just killed a bunch of people
>>
>>33401699
While in the army, I had few the muzzle swept me pretty bad, but probably nothing worse than you would see at any range. The worst time was when I was at a party, everyone pretty drunk and the one jackass pulls out a revolver and points it right at my face, accusing me of hitting on his girlfriend. Luckily I was sober enough to not try to fight him and just eased out of the situation and went home.
>>
>>33403892
I didn't want to fight them, which is why I didn't. If I tried, I would have lost inevitably, and I wouldn't be here right now.
>>
Robbed at gunpoint getting into my truck after work, guy came up from behind and put the gun to the base of my skull. I was carrying, but because I'm not a fucking idiot, I complied, gave him my keys and my wallet, and he got in the truck with the gun on me and took off. Didn't even notice my gun.

People are gonna say "well, you could have just unloaded into the truck as he was driving off." But in reality, I didn't want to get strung up by a court saying I murdered a dude who was no imminent threat to me. Plus he was moving down a heavily traveled road.

Literally nothing I could have done, I'm not psychic, it was broad daylight in a high-traffic area. Cops caught the guy a few days later, truck had been stripped, but they traced the parts from the chop-shop to my truck, and told the owner of the shop if he gave up names, he'd be looking at much lesser charges, so he ratted.

Guy in court was a total bitch, begging for clemency and the standard "getting muh life together" shit from his family, and they still sent him upriver for a decade.
>>
I have my girlfriend hold a loaded Glock 20 to my balls whenever she pegs me.
>>
>>33403946
Not telling you you should have done differently, but depending on the state you live in your legal fears may be unfounded. Many states have "fleeing felon" laws which allow you to shoot someone in just that instance.

Not a criticism though mate, you didn't exactly have all the time in the world to ponder your options. I'd hate to ever end up in such a situation. What a fucking piece of shit, putting a gun to your head like that. He deserves a bullet desu.
>>
>>33403946

Fucking rough stuff
>>
>>33404002
Yea, my state does not have a fleeing felon law, and in fact it's prohibitively expensive and difficult to get a carry permit in the first place. But frankly, once I was no longer having a gun pointed at me, I didn't really even consider opening fire for more than a second. Seemed reckless both personally and publicly.

It's not like most people on /k/ think it is. Had he came from the front or had I had an inkling of what was about to happen, i'd have used force to protect myself of course, but since I didn't have a chance, I was content to escape unharmed.
>>
>>33403810
it really isn't my leftishit friend
>>
File: imagesqwerty.jpg (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
imagesqwerty.jpg
6KB, 251x201px
>>33403762
>>33403769
>>
>>33404090

Funny you call me a leftist. I am the complete opposite. Some people are so autistic.

I've had a gun pointed at me in a road rage incident. That's the reason I said that.
>>
>>33404165
Reminds me of The Sixth Sense. You know, that ghost kid who says "hey, want to see my pah's guns?" or whatever? Had the back of his head blown out? Kids fucking around with firearms that were loaded. I even heard of some kids recently in the last 3-4 months or so fucking around with firearms. One was loaded. Ended up with one of the kids getting killed. Fucked up. I'm not American but I do support the 2nd ammendment. At the same time though, I think SOME degree of training to go along with licensing is overall beneficial, but trying to make such a thing that won't lead to a slippery slope of losing rights is a dangerous thing to muddle with.
>>
>>33404256
I grew up in a house with guns, and my dad taught me gun safety very young... He even let me keep my first gun (marlin 60) in my room, with no ammo of course.

I'm staying over at a friends house, and he at one point was said we could look at his dad's guns, I was 10 or so, so I only thought "oh man your dad is so cool that he lets you look at his guns without him." next thing you know we're finger-fucking his dad's bedstand .38, and boom, hole in the ceiling.

Little fucker tried to blame it on me, his dad sent me home (but didn't believe that it was me), and my dad basically said "the things I teach you at home apply at other peoples homes, if you ever are in that situation again, tell them that your Dad won't let you, and if they press, get an adult." Then he bought me ice-cream because I was terrified.

In short, kids + guns are a total no-go. My kids know about my guns, I take them hunting and shooting, but they have the fear of god put in them that if they ever touch a gun without my permission, hell hath no fury.

I keep my nightstand piece in a finger-print safe, and my carry piece goes the closet safe as soon as I get home. Kids just don't realize that something "cool" can also be something that kills them.
>>
>>33403984
kek'd
>>
>>33404355
You're a good man. sorry that you had such an experience. I'm drunk. But damn, I'm glad you teach your kids respect to firearms. I may have a kid already, I don't know for sure, but otherwise I am without kids. When the day comes that I DO have a kid that I raise myself, I will instill the fear of God, as you say. Firearms can be the source of great enjoyment, but only if treated with a great deal of respect. Anyways, cheers to you man, you're a good fellow.
>>
>>33401699
Sort of.
I used to work at an outdoor shooting range that featured rifle/pistol, trap and skeet and sporting clays.
We are a very large range, so we often do tournaments and corporate events for various companies sending out their employees to shoot.
These events can usually get over 400 or so people, so we also hire people to watch the stands for the day. They would hire anyone for this, some people were cool, or were regular shooters who signed up for the pay, or free ammo. Others were some of the most disgusting meth heads ever.

Anyway here is my near miss experience.
>be doing rounds to reload sporting clay launchers
>stations 3 and 4 all have the machines behind a bush line, so no direct line of sight
>get the day laboer's and shooter's attention, tell them to cease fire
>they comply, me and 2 other guys go out in our buggies with about 128 clays each to reload
>I load my machine first, and leave the treeline to make sure the shooters stay safe
>as soon as I get behind the firing line, the fuckhead RO tells them that they can start again, and they fire 2 rounds
>I swear at a customer for the first time in my life
>the shooter looks really embarrassed but the dumbass day laborer is still unaware of how much of a fuckup he is.
I'm just glad I got them to stop in time, even the machines are dangerous with the throwing arm
>>
>>33402438
WTF, I wouldn't pay to go to a gun shooter range and do janitorial work for them.
>>
>>33401699

I have.

My brother, my friend and I were all hanging out with each other. My friend who was a noguns, just became a hasguns. He wanted to show us his new pistol (G19). He thought it'd be funny to point it at my face and scream "Bang!"

I went off on him and told him how fucked up that was, that I should beat the shit out of him.

He laughs and tells us it was not even loaded. He points it at my bro and pulled the trigger, cause he wanted to show us it wasn't. He ended up shooting my bro in the chest, which he ended up dying before EMTs could get there.

Prob explains why I have zero friends now. I don't trust any of them.
>>
>>33404682
Wtffff
>>
>>33402425
Did you have a license to carry at the time this happened?
>>
>>33402438
Also, insert one full-caps word that's either a curse word or LITERALLY.
>>
>>33404682
Well at least your brother went out with a bang
>>
>>33404803
At least 40 keks my man
>>
File: 1489603471313.jpg (42KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1489603471313.jpg
42KB, 680x455px
>>33404803
th-thanks
>>
>>33404803

You could say that. It was only 9mm, he should've been able to walk it off. Guess he never used 22 to build a tolerance I guess.

Friend was arrested, I found out later he killed himself.
>>
>>33404905
I suppose he was at the end of his rope by than
>>
>>33404682
Why is it that Glocks always seem to attract these kinds of people? Was this "friend" a mall ninja or someone who had the tendencies of one, perchance?
>>
>>33404966

I doubt he hung himself. Fucker was fat enough that his mass had a gravitational pull.
>>
The first time I went shooting was with a group of about 10 people. One of them was some redneck wigger tweaked out trash who would load up a .22 pistol and go hold it sideways while magdumping. He wanted to shoot this guy's 1911, so he started loading it as I was standing next to him talking with my friend. I look over at him and he's kind of hunched down trying to get the magazine into the gun at a weird angle, with his finger on the trigger. The muzzle was pointing right at my face. I put my hand on the gun and pointed it into the dirt, then told him he needs to be more careful where he aims. By the end of the day, the rest of us were so paranoid about this guy either accidentally or intentionally shooting someone that we had all quietly agreed to light him up if anyone thought he was about to go haywire.
>>
>>33404994

He was pretty autistic. His and my mom were childhood friends, so I knew him my entire life. There was times I thought about reporting him to the police, he came off as some one who probably would shoot up a school.

He also would try to hit animals on purpose when he was driving.
>>
>>33405039
What a scumbag. It's good that such a person is dead.
>>
>>33404355
I have a good dad like you - taught me to respect all guns (even pellet/bb guns) and fear his wrath should I transgress ha! Point is I'm grateful because it's saved my life on multiple occasions, and made safe firearm-handling second nature as I got more and more into shooting.
>>
>>33404682
Fucking A man...this is my worst nightmare. My brother's had some close calls already.

hang in there /k/omrade. This timeline isn't half bad imo
>>
I haven't, but when my mum was going to uni and staying in a share house she was held up by one of the housemates ex boyfriends with a double barrel.
she and one of her friends, that had a like 4 year old child with them, were at the house for whatever reason. dude came in asking where his ex was, waving the shotgun around and acting all manic. he took them and the kid into one of the bedrooms, asking when she'd be back, where she went, etc etc. they were there for a few hours and the kid was extremely scared which only made it worse so they asked if they could take him to another room and get him to fall asleep.
they ended up calming him down before the cops arrived and he surrendered himself to them. after the ordeal one of the cops approached my mum and asked her if she wanted him "taken care of".
>>
File: IMG_0308.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>33404803
Forgot this
>>
>>33403917
how did you know they were coming?
>>
>>33401699
I only got shot at once when I was in the Army.

>Be 11B, 10th MTN
>Mid-80's, Gramm-Rudman in full effect
>Camp Merrill, outside Dahlonega, GA
>Rangers let us use their facilities, but we had to spend our nights aggressing for their trainees
>Three in the morning, our 5-ton pulls off to the side of the road to wait for our next ambush
>Hear "This is private property!"
>Stick my head out the back, some Snuffy Smith-looking motherfucker is standing next to an old shack, about 25 meters off
>He's pointing a rifle at me.
>SNAP SNAP SNAP
>Truck peels out, Sgt grabs the back of my ALICE suspenders to keep me from tumbling out over the tailgate
>Later find a couple of holes in the canvas near where my head was
>Snuffy Smith ran off, but the local cops knew him and he was arrested the next day

None of us even knew what happened until it was over and we were a mile down the road. Not that it would have mattered, we all had blank adapters screwed on our weapons, and no one had any live ammo.
>>
File: nato.jpg (86KB, 458x640px) Image search: [Google]
nato.jpg
86KB, 458x640px
>>33401699
>stoned with the buddies unloading his uncles fun safe
>this is like an hour long affair, this crazy fucker has everything
>all 3 of us just finger fucking the guns and inspecting them
>buddy keeps on pointing guns at me and dry firing them when I look up and notice
>after he does this a dozen times I keep getting more aggravated and whiny about it
>look up while finger fucking a g3 or cetme?
>has a 28 duck hunting 12 gauge pointed at me
>instead of pulling the trigger this time he racks it first
>full birdshot shell ejects out
>blood drains from both our faces
>I storm out the house in that stompy self righteous anger mode of a pissed off gf
>buddies try to get me to come back and hang and I refuse until all the guns are put away

now someone give me a link for the best way to start structural fires. molotov?
fuck it you already know youre on an ayeteeF watch list. we all are.
>>
>>33402353
story now.
>>
>>33407585
Uh well, hypothetically speaking, fires need a lot of oxygen.

And shit, many mass shooters have posted creepy ass videos on YT. Doesn't help if no one is watching
>>
>>33407585
>after he does this a dozen times
i would have beat his ass after the first time
>>
File: heat.gif (491KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
heat.gif
491KB, 500x208px
>>33401699
Had a crazy Uncle point and chamber his old Lee Enfield at me some summers ago. I was visiting family in a shithole country and decided to say hi against my brain telling me to stay away. Nothing happened but I could feel the tension and weirdness.
>>
>>33401699
Yep. As a kid I got drawn on by a few cops. Some with their sidearm and a couple with an AR and a shotgun. Did some dumb shit. Makes for a good story though.
>>
File: 1471928575362 (1).gif (353KB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
1471928575362 (1).gif
353KB, 275x155px
>>33401699
>be walking down the street in downtown
>pretty empty because 3 am
>walking behind a guy for a bit because im going that way anyway
>see his wallet fall out of his pocket
>say "Hey man! Your wallet!"
>he spins around with a handgun drawn
>say "oh cool ive got one too"
>both things ive said hit me
>"n-no i mean, you dropped your wallet *point* not, not, 'give me your wallet' hehe...and not 'ive got one too' like im going to shoot you or anything"
>"i almost killed you dude wtf"
>"yeah im an idiot"
Ive always caused myself trouble for saying something the wrong way at the wrong time just never thought it would nearly kill me.
>>
>>33404002
>fleeing felon

Do people even read case law anymore?

U.S. law

Under U.S. law the fleeing felon rule was limited in 1985 to non-lethal force in most cases by Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1. The justices held that deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others."[2]

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.
—Justice Byron White, Tennessee v. Garner[3]

Fleeing felons may be followed into places not open to the public without a warrant if the officer is in "hot pursuit.[4] Deadly force that is executed by a co-defendant against an accomplice is not justified by the fleeing felon rule.
>>
>>33401699
A year ago, when I was in college, a guy broke into my apartment building when I went down to the lobby to get some food from the vending machine. It was a shitty complex, it had an unmanned lobby. I was the only one there.

The guy points his gun at me, some sort of revolver. I put my hands up and shit, the guy tells me not to do anything. I ask if I can get something from the vending machine, says no. I offer to get him something too.

He gets this weird look, then snorts and lets me use the vending machine. He seemed like a man of good taste, so I got him a small bag of cheddar Ruffles.

He seemed to like my choice for him, so he let me go.

I wished him luck and returned to my apartment and took a nice big shit that I barely kept from entering my pants.
>>
>>33401699
I've been shot at twice.
Once with a 9mm pistol and another time with some sort of semiauto fuddshit rifle in 308

Its really snaps and cracks, I havent been hit yet.
>>
>>33404355
How do you get your guns if a robber cuts off your fingers?
>>
>>33408857
Story?
>>
>>33407585
>half a dozen times
One time is too much. Anyone who would do that shouldn't own firearms.
>>
>grow up in trailer park with fellow white trash
>6th grade, a guy I hung around with's dad had just bought him an airshit
>not supposed to shoot or even touch it without his dad there.
>so the first day after school we go and fuck off innawoods near the park.
>took some cans to shoot but we got bored, then started shooting at squirrels/birds/ or even just branches or limbs.
>didn't realize we had come to other edge of the woods, country road and isolated houses were the barrier.
>I shot at a bird on a tree limb but missed, I never fucking paid attention that there was a house in my line of fire because I was a careless retard.
>crack goes an upper window.
>we stand there talking about what to do.
>old man comes out with what looked like a bolt action rifle.
>sees us and yells at us to come out. We're scared and run away.
>hear a gun shot and a bullet hit a tree behind us.
>he didn't follow and we ran straight back home

nothing more ever happened, police were never called and we didn't tell anyone. However we never came close to that side of the woods again.
>>
File: 1477899039570.png (502KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1477899039570.png
502KB, 529x502px
>>33401795
>police doesn't shoot you on the spot
Feels great to be white, doesn't it.
>>
>>33409122
Amazing what complying with police orders can accomplish.
>>
>>33401699
>accept invite to go duck hunting
>friend who invited me also invited his favorite weed dealer
>dude is a nice guy at heart, raised country but wanted to sell weed in college instead of study
>we are all in a large dugout blind, group of 7 mallards begin to decoy so we all stick our heads out a bit and get excited
>feel something really cold flick my ear
>it's a Remington 870 20ga barrel
>immediately drop back into my chair, it was dealer's shotgun barrel, he shoots half a second later
>just sit there and look at him for a bit, tell him to be careful
>"bro, I knew where I was shooting, quit freaking out"
>alright, switch seats with x, I don't want to deal with this
>"man you need to relax, don't even worry it's all good"
I learned enough from that experience to never bird hunt from one blind with a new guy again.
>>
>>33401699
Does getting muzzle swept by some bubba asshole showing his new black rifle off to cletus inna walmart parking lot count?
>>
>>33401699
1.shot at in a drive-by & returned fire, didn't get hit & don't know if I hit them, i did hit their truck.
2. Got caught up between two groups in a ally fighting, when someone started shooting.
3. Got shot while walking home from school because i waved at the wrong car, it was a 9mm that ricocheted. I didn't even know it had happened until later once all the adrenaline had passed. Luckily it was only about halfway in my forearm & i was able to pop it out.
>>
>>33409146
>Amazing what complying with police orders can accomplish.
White mans magic!
>>
>>33401795
I like stories like this.
small-town policing is great.

in this case you did something stupid, got caught, common sense kicked it, got chewed out, let off the hook, and never did it again.
the alternative would be
>taken to jail
>charged with a possible felony
>lose gun rights
>already have a record
>deal with shit in court, at home, and possibly school as well
>>
>>33406735
Juggalos. That is all. Shit got fucked, I pointed a firearm, I survived the cops, I managed not to go to jail... I've shared the story a couple times on /k/ before. I'd rather not do so again. It happened, actually 5 years ago in about 2 week's time. Spent some time in remand because of it during which said juggalos broke into my room and stole over $10,000 worth of stuff, and for all I know they got away Scot free. Remand is basically temporary jail where they hold you until your court stuff is finished. Ended up with a year of house arrest then a year of curfew. Was supposed to stay away from alcohol for those two years. Funny part is, I was drunk damn near every single night of those two years. That's not an exaggeration. I'd be surprised if I had 30 sober nights in those two years, and to my knowledge I never went 4 days straight without a drink. I think 3 was my record. Recently I went 5 full days without a drink and it was a personal record for me. From March 18-22, nothing. Got drunk on St.Patrick's Day and then again last night. So hey, at least I'm cutting down.
>>
>Friend and his girl got jumped by a group of like 15 chimps at mcdonalds
>They chased him to her house banging on the door trying to get in
>He calls me while I’m up the road at the riverfront with like 60+ people
>Show up at her house with like 20 big trucks full of country fucks cause kentucky
>Nigs run off, cops show up like an hour later then leave
>Standing out front talking to people when a shitty white maxima rolls by slow
>Smells fishy so go to get 9mm from truck right as i see the car turn sideways blocking the road
>Hear a shot ricochet up past me like a foot to my left
>Dumb monkey couldn’t hit me from 10 feet away on a well lit street
>Run to truck and grab brand new AR
>Coon fires 3 more shots at house and runs down an ally before i can get a shot off
>Hop in truck another person and try to run nig over
>Nig on foot hops fence and gets away
>Cops show up
>Tells me and others to go look for brass from nig even though he had a revolver
>Cops catch the car but they didn’t do nuffin even though ammo in car
>Let them go cause on probation and didn’t wanna ruin their lives
This is the day I lost faith in the criminal justice system.
>>
>>33408916
>Do people even read case law anymore?

I doubt the majority of ccers here actually understand what case law means. This IS a board that unironically thinks you can get away with murdering someone by telling the cops "I feared for my life"
>>
>>33402045
Oh man. Someone did that to me and my buddy.
I grabbed my revolver, he grabbed the ar. The other guy put his glock down pretty quickly.

(Reckless I know, but he was white so he wouldnt shoot. Plus i kinda want to be in a highway shoot out once in my life)
>>
>>33407585

Hot damn...
>>
>>33401699
War probably doesn't count right?
>>
>>33407623
>Be me
>~7 years ago
>Be scumbag
>At a bar havin' a few
>Buddy of mine we'll call T comes in
>Me and T drinking and having a good old time
>T asks me if I want to go to a poker game he'd heard about tonight
>Why not?
>Drop by T's and my houses to grab our money and pistols
>Bring about $7k with me in 100's and 20's and my S&W 686 (pic related)
>Arrive at a somewhat rundown place out in the boonies
>The smoke that poured out of that door was enough to put an elephant down
>Place reeks of booze
>Different games going on in different rooms
>Try out some Texas hold 'em
>Win a few, lose a few
>Fuck this, I'm going to the craps table
>Tank horribly
>Down $5k from only two games
>Shiiiieeeet
>Meander my way on over to the 5 card stud table
>Play a few hands, winning some dough back
>Lose one hand, pair of Aces to a full house
>Shit thought I had that one
>Guy I lost to talking mad shit
>Fuck this guy I'm going to slide one of these aces and a queen under my leg
>Next hand
>Come up with two queens, a 7, a 4, and an ace
>Awww yisss
>Try to be sneaky beaky and swap out my 7 and 4
>Swap queen for 4 no problem
>Drop everything trying to swap out my ace
>Guy next to me pulls his gun and tells me not to move
>"I count six cards, skinny"
>Suddenly I'm looking down the barrel of 4 different guns
>Start getting hit bottles and pistol grips left and right
>Lost 3 teeth
>Cracked more ribs than I could count
>Get dragged to the door barely conscious
>T freaking the fuck out while I'm drinking my own blood
>One guy decides I haven't had enough and shoots me once, royally fucking my shoulder up and shattering part of my collarbone
>Get rushed to the hospital
>Was like 99% sure I was a dead man
>T told the hospital that I got mugged because gambling is a felony and these people probably would kill me if I told on them
And that, kiddos is why I don't have all my teeth and one of my arms is in permanent C-3PO mode
Also they took all my money and my 686
>>
Went to Columbine High School. Got shot at, watched people die.

0/10, would not roll again.
>>
>>33412825
Pic didn't upload

And damn, dude. That sounds like a story an old man would tell to his grandkids. Did you go into shock when you got shot? Did it hurt after a few minutes? What guns were pointed at you?
>>
>>33412934
>Pic didn't upload
Cause I couldn't find it, but it was a performance center 7 shot, stainless with wood grips
>Did you go into shock?
I was in shock by the time I got to ICU
>Did it hurt?
It burned like crazy, but it hurt way worse whenever my arm was moved. It wasn't as sharp of a pain as the bullet wound, but way way worse
>What guns were pointed at you?
One of them was a Glock, one of them was a revolver, couldn't really tell about the other two
>>
>>33401699
Yeah, by a cop. He wanted to "shut me up" because I kept sending progun/anti-establishment letters to the mayor's office.
>>
This wasn't me, but I had a friend that knew a guy that was friends with someone who got shot at a McDonald's in Iowa. For convenience, let's call him "Dave." Some absolute madman decided to pull a gun on 2 people. Shot Dave and didn't get the other guy.

Dave was now fucked in the head after that. He was just a sketchy fucker worried about every single thing going on. A year later, he had a gun pulled on him at a party. He said "You better fucking kill me if you're pointing that thing at me." The gun owner was fucking shaking with fear. Dave then punched him in face and he went down.

Oh and my brother and I were at a bonfire once. There was some unkind niggers there raising hell. Apparently they were bitching at my bro because his music from his truck is louder than their rap, so they were going to throw down. My brother went to his truck, loaded a few shotgun shells in his 887 nitromag and told them to fuck off.

Such a life in small town iowa.
>>
>>33401699
Yeah had a kaffir try rob me at gunpoint a couple years back

>be out drinking with mates, good times
>fuck waiting for bartender to figure out how card machine works, go find an ATM
>draw cash, as I turn around a kaffir appears out of nowhere with gun pointing at my face
>no CC because under 21
>fuck

Wait a minute.jpg

>see this stupid kaffir is using a cheap Chinese BB gun, literally chunks of plastic hanging off everywhere
>Pull out boot knife (united cutlery boot knife 1, beautiful)
>kaffir panics and tries to shoot me with BB gun, doesn't even manage to fucking hit me
>while he is trying to pull the slide for another shot I scream and lunches towards him
>he runs so fast he almost goes into a streetlight

Remember kiddies, knives aren't just for steak
>>
>>33404998
But all mass has gravitonal pull
>>
>>33412825
Your an idiot and got what you should expect
>>
>homeless white kid in San Antonio
>yes, *that* part of San Antonio
>frequently get robbed/ass kicked by groups of Mexicans
>bunch of mexiniggers drive by in a red SUV while I'm walking back to my spot from the store
>hear snapping noises
>"Who the fuck's breaking tree branches?"
>realize I'm being shot at
>piss pants and freeze
>that awesome feel when you're a bum and no one cares if you piss your pants
Few weeks later, same area
>smoking a half a cigarette I found on the ground and trying to get cell service on shitty MetroPCS phone to call about a job interview
>see familiar red SUV
>fucc
>get shot at again
>manage to dive behind the nearest available cover
>a derelict phone booth of all things (one of the 90s era ones with a pole and a cover for the actual phone)
About a month goes by and I've since purchased a shitty Rossi .38 with money saved from mowing lawns and helping people move
>was a complete piece of shit but worked alright
>had spongebob tape on the grips (Dugan Ashley special kek)
>see the same SUV
>notthistimejose.jif
>draw gun
>rear window rolls down and produces an equally shitty autoloader
>shoot the shit out of their rear quarter panel five times
>they peel out and fuck off around a corner
>ended up renting from someone a couple weeks later and moving in off the street
>bro-tier Mexican guy that also lived there told me there were groups of spics that specifically beat the shit out of and attacked white folks
>stay there for a month and move across the state
>>
>>33413477

Get shot at and your thought is "well damn at least I'm homeless so no one cares I pissed my pants"
>>
>>33413542
I don't know, man. Once it was over there was nothing to be done for it, you know? Sometimes you just gotta piss yourself and keep going.
>>
>>33413554

well it's one less thing to worry about I guess
>>
File: my privelege.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
my privelege.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>33412825
well can't blame you after that many drinks. that shit happens. better than just talking shit to some group of niggers on a street corner walking home.
>at work with the guys we cheated at cards so much that we had to roll up sleeves, buy new decks to replace marked cards that I could never notice. but thats spades. youre supposed to cheat. had to knock that shit off when we went back to the civilian world. doesnt mean your fingers dont itch ESPECIALLY when you have a string of bad hands.

But I wanna know in what caliphate of yurop where gambling is a felony? I've had cops bust up a party with drugs and dominoes on a table and all that happened was one of us had to take credit for the coke and that was that.
>wow lets fuck this guy up so we dont attract the police by shooting him
>fuck him up and take the money and gun
>shoot him afterwards thus defeating the whole purpose and more exposure
I would say thats what you get for hanging with niggers but whites in the South can be expected to act the same
>>33407585
here and in defense of my faggot buddy I almost shot him once when he put the back of his head against my muzzle while we were shooting rabbits.
>>
How the fuck does all this white trash manage to find /k/?
>>
>>33409116
Wow lol wish I had stories to tell
>>
>>33413887
>guns
>white trash
You must pick two
>>
>>33413927
Ebig bait
>>
I had eight to a dozen city cops with pistols and a couple of rifles pointed at me during a felony mode stop. I had gone to chase an asshole from parking in front of my girlfriends house and followed him to make sure he left town. He drove past the police station and pulled next to a cop car that was just leaving and told them I threatened him with a gun. They demand to know where the gun was, there wasn't one to find, I told him what was up and they rolled their eyes and went after the other guy.
I made sure to not even twitch. Those cops were going to get no excuse to shoot me.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 375x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 375x644px
>>33401699
>Have any of /k/ had a gun pointed at them?
Yes
>Be 5 year old me in Commiefornia
>With mother, brother and grandparents (who were visiting from the commonwealth)
>Was 6pm or so, the sun was setting
>we stopped infront of my stepdad and step grandmother's home
>Some cadillac looking vehicle goes right ahead and stops
>About three or 4 niggers come out
>Two were armed with pistols, one was clearly a Jimenez JA-9
>Well dressed for a nig
>both pointed pistols near my mother's leg, at my grandfather's chest and the heads of me and my brother (7 years of age)
>Raised their voices and demanded we give them our belongings (They didn't yelled so the whole neighborhood could hear)
Were you CC at the time?
None were CCW holders
What were your options?
We had none, we gave into their demands of taking any personal belongings, then they ran into their vehicle and sped away. Our stepdad didn't noticed shit inside the house until our mother yelled his ass on the phone to get the hell out of the car and we called the police (They were later found and arrested a few months later, didn't had much left for cash, and the credit/debit cards were cut up). Wouldn't be the first or he last time we were to be robbed. It was also what reinforced my liking of firearms while my older brother grows up to be some antigun cuckold who would defend dindus who swallowed the californian kool aid.
>mfw he laters asks me how to get a firearms permit (Limited to 5 years before expiration) back here in the Commonwealth except he ain't gonna use it to buy and own a firearm
>mfw he thinks he needs it so he can disarm people in the case of self defense
>mfw this dumbass is my older brother
I just hope I can get him to respect firearms like my mother does.
>>
>>33413962
I also had somebody through cartridges at my truck and brandish his pistol at me. I'm not sure what set him off, I was driving the company flatbed which is not a super maneuverable car. The freeway was empty at that time of day.
I was in the slow lane, driving study. I've vaguely remember him getting on the freeway but he shouldn't of had any issues getting on.
>>
>>33413887
>not reminiscing about all the times you've been shot at or had guns pulled on you with your white trash bro's

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
shit I've got like 3 or 4 more stories I havent shared about guns being pulled on me.
>>
>>33414049
Feels good not being a wigger.

Only time I ever had a gun pointed at me was when some autist at the range was loading his pistol and flagged me with it. He obviously didn't mean to but was kind of an autist so I told him to keep that shit pointed down range and left. I'm not getting shot because he can't remember the four rules.
>>
>>33401699
Twice .. first guy shot me as well. Permanently locked up in the Looney bin. Second guy was an irate cop arresting wo. reason and marching me downtown gun in back - got his ass fired for that one
>>
>>33414101
>Second guy was an irate cop arresting wo. reason and marching me downtown gun in back - got his ass fired for that one
greentext that shit nigga
>>
>>33401699
Navyfag here. We docked once in Indonesia and I went to a bar with my friends later that night. Got totally wasted and was split up from my friends. Guess I pissed this guy off enough he pulled out a small revolver and threatened to shoot me. I wasn't CC at the time. Since I was drunk I just started pounding the shit out of this guy until these people pulled me off him.
>>
>>33408891
>two types of people on /k/
>both meet each other at the same time
>>
File: smug.jpg (451KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
451KB, 1080x1080px
>on a road trip with friends
>four people in my car
>everyone carries
>on a little two lane road right on a cliff overlooking the ocean
>shitty little car with a crumpled hood held on by bungie cords and hope comes flying up behind me
>tailgating me for about a mile
>goes like he's going to pass, instead tries to run me off the road
>not happening
>he swerves away, passes us, I pull off road when there's room to park, adrenaline pumping still
>everyone takes a minute to go piss and talk about how we nearly were all pushed off a cliff into the fucking pacific
>continue driving into the nearest town, stop at gas station
>guess who rolls up to us?
>rolls down window, gun pointing at me
>mfw there are four pointing back at him
>he speeds away, nobody gets shot
>>
>>33413096
>Under 21
>Drinking
Where do you live where you can go drink, but not carry a goddamn gun?
>>
>>33414972
I'm not him, but in Canada you can get your license to buy pistols at the age of 18, and in the Province of Alberta along with one or two other Provinces/Territories, you can drink at the age of 18. In all other Provinces/Territories the drinking age is 19. Carrying is illegal unless it's a part of your profession... not that that stops EVERYONE mind you...
>>
Not sure if it counts but here we go
>Be a teenager in a half black school district (it was 50/25/25 black, spic, and white)
>Shooting the shit with my friends and their "friends" one of which was a nigger
>Apparently my good-natured bantz were a bit too much for the nog because he stood up and started pushing his face into mine like an animal vying for the affection of a mate
>Tell him that I was just fucking around and didn't mean anything by it
>He lifts up his shirt and presents to me his Glock 40 problem solver appendix carried without a holster
>I instinctively pull out my knife (some monstrously huge Smith and Wesson/Taylor Cutlery thing at the time) and use my months of experience walking around the house and flicking my knife open from my pocket to open it and stick him in the stomach one time
>Use my left hand to grab the gun as my right pulls the knife out of his stomach
>Shaking like a leaf on a tree with a gun in my left hand and a knife in my right
>Nigger sprints away so quickly you'd think I asked him to pay child support
>Examine gun and realize it's airshit
>Get really fucking scared of going to prison and set the knife on a bench and call the cops using a nearby payphone
>Too lazy to go into detail, but basically the cops didn't arrest me after hearing my story and charged the nog with brandishing a weapon or something
All apologies for any mistakes lads, drunk and phoneposting
>>
>>33408985
>he doesn't have a backup scan profile of the tip of his penis
wow bro do you even prep?
>>
>>33401699
yep.
>be me
>Not long after 9/11
>work at nuclear power plant
>go to pick up carpoolers who work in reactor building
>waiting in parking lot there for like 20 minutes
>get text from carpooler saying they all got a ride in to town with someone else
>kindamad at having wasted time, got a 100 mile drive that takes like an hour and a half.
>cruise down RB road towards RB before it doglegs back to compound entrance at like 50mph
>honestly didn't know that stretch was 10mph speed limit
>Reaction force suburban storms out of the exclusion zone sally port as if Al-Qaeda is finally making their move.
>sirens, horns, coming straight at me
>pull over
>suburban passenger hops out, braces ar15 SBR over the hood pointed at me
>Driver hops out, sidearm aimed at me
>"Windows down,car off, hands out window now!"
>comply
>"what the hell do you think you're doing going that fast at the RB? If you got any closer we could have lit you up" He's checking out the back seats and looking around for terrorists/terrorist paraphernalia.
>"I didn't know limit was 10"
>"well you should know. Check the signs dipshit. Now get the fuck out of here and don't let me catch you speeding again" gives the other guy the mount up hand signal
>thank god I'm a white male, that wouldn't have gone so well otherwise
>>
>>33415234
That's the most retarded thing I've heard. Security was willing to blow away an employee for accidentally driving too fast. If they had actually shot you, I wonder what the fallout (no pun intended) would have been like.
>Security guards shoot nuclear power plant employee on his way to work
>HE WAS DRIVING TOO FAST I DINDU NUFFIN
Alternatively,
>be terrorists
>"carpool" to work
>drive the speed limit all the way up to the guard post
>start shooting
I know the guards are supposed to be wired tight, especially after 9/11, but fuck it sounds like they're trigger happy retards
>>
>>33414972

going by the word kaffir, he's South African.
>>
>>33415332

Eeeh....going literally 5x the speed limit towards a secure government installation right after 9/11.

That sounds like a perfect way to get shot.
>>
>>33415332
yeah they were pretty much those mallcop with tactical oper8r delusions. At least when I was there they had 2 teams of reaction force on compound, one active one training a third and fourth team in town nearby all on rotating schedules. Finally they had a team of regular security guards who were closer to your regular rent-a-cops and most of them were pretty chill.

re:terrorists. There's one gate on compound that's like a mile away from the actual plant. So theoretically terrorists would either shoot up that gate giving the reaction force time to muster or blow through that gate, giving them time to muster the reaction force.

Still, terrorists could have probably walked through the woods around that first gate, or attack from behind by boat since the cove the plant sits in is completely undefended.
>>
>>33415497
yeah really, all the talk at the time was on terrorists making dirty bombs, so there was definitely an effort made to harden nuclear sites to stop terrorists from stealing materials on our soil
>>
File: 1348454366961.jpg (64KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1348454366961.jpg
64KB, 700x525px
>>33415603
>he doesn't know about the sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads guarding the cove
>>
File: retard.jpg (15KB, 327x344px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
15KB, 327x344px
>>33413441
>your
>>
>>33404074
>>33404002
does california have this?
tell me california has this.
>>
>>33412825
>he needs to cheat to win at poker

kek
>>
>>33401699
>A loaded one that was deliberately pointed at me?
No

>Pointed at me in general?

I'm a gunsmith.
I have gazed too long into the abyss and the abyss has gazed back into me.
>>
File: 1470354450692.jpg (14KB, 150x189px) Image search: [Google]
1470354450692.jpg
14KB, 150x189px
>>33413554
>Sometimes you just gotta piss yourself and keep going
Wisdom
>>
>>33414548
shoulda shot him m8
>>
>>33416129
I've always wanted to be a gunsmith but I've heard for the effort and knowledge you have to learn that it pays like crap and that you shouldn't do it unless you just really have a passion for cleaning gunked up/lint-filled guns.
>>
.22 lr semi auto pistol, pointed at me while bouncing at a gay bar on the east coast of Canada, circa 2003 I just stared right back, he had loaded the magazine, but failed to put a round in the chamber.
>>
>>33417169
>tries to be a badass in front of a bunch of fags
>guy had already chambered a round before your confrontation
>op is killed by a muscular hairy faggot and his .22 pistol
>>
>>33401699
Been shot at twice, six months ago local cop drew down on me (had discharged my pistol in self defense), and just had my girlfriend sweep my chest while teaching her, my dad nearly had heart failure on that one.
>>
>>33417307
Tell us your self defense story
>>
File: th (28).jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (28).jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>33417434
>Get attacked by a pit bull riding my bike
>No gun, fucks up my knee pretty good, thankfully wearing padded boots, so no ankle damage
>Cops basically tell me they ain't doing shit
>Say I'll be carrying on my bike rides from now on
>Next day local cholos release dogs on me
>They laugh as dogs start chasing me
>Pull pistol out, do a bike pop, into the ground though
>Pretty sure I missed the puppet
>Dismount bike, call cops
>Magically become melanin enriched in popo's eyes
>Show them I'm pretty well versed in defensive firearm usage laws
>Get the fuck outta here
>Called in a week later to provide a statement
>No charges

All in all a shitty headache
>>
>>33409277
Stupid nigger
>>
>>33401699
>Gib money
>Don't speak and leave wallet on ground
>Takes wallet
>Leaves
>>
>>33418648
Why was the Pitbull riding your bike?
>>
>>33421006
It's the redguard of dogs, should be self explanatory.
>>
>>33412587

I didnt think to put it in my op, but no, just meant civilian activities
>>
>>33415140

Points for calling to cops
>>
>>33415332

> cop friend doing 180mph in sti
> gets pulled over
> cop draws and holds slights on driver
> tells him to put keys on roof or drop on road
> flashes badge instead
> both have a laugh
>>
>>33402045

>dumbass is so insecure he actually brandishes a firearm at a guy who was being a dick in traffic

Jesus, some people are actually like this.

When I was a kid my dad was in New York and he saw something similar in a traffic jam on the freeway. Some dipshit gets pissed because another car cuts him off so he whips out a gun, but SURPRISE the car that cut him off is full of a bunch of off duty cops and the guy got ventilated.

Being in traffic isn't real life, people. Nobody thinks your penis is small. It's all just a game.
>>
>>33415871

the fuck do you think?
>>
This drunk mother fucker ND'd my Glock 22 into my carpet when I was standing in front of him. If he had been aiming any high I would have gotten smoked. It scares the shit out me thinking back. I don't why he was fucking with my gun in the first place and later he said "I thought the safety was on"

..it's a glock

Then even later he tried to act like he did it on purpose to teach me a lesson..fully retarded. I really don't like thinking about how close I was to getting shot with a hollow point
>>
>>33421522
What's retarded is you leaving a loaded gun around someone who's drunk and obviously doesn't into guns.
>>
>>33415140
You did well ...
>>
>>33415140
Good man.
>>33421370
>>33423252
This

Also, extra points for admitting you were scared shitless. People think that shooting or stabbing someone is as easy as they make it out to be in videogames. It's fucking not. Even just pointing a firearm at someone or having one pointed at you is a very unpleasant and unsettling experience.
>>
>>33421522
you would have deserved it, glockfag
>>
I was involved in a lockdown at my high school last year. (Not underage please no ban) Pleasant Grove, Utah
Anyways being a semi-edgelord I was wearing a Cannibal Corpse shirt, chains on my jeans, combat boots, and a long jacket. Had an entire SWAT team hold their guns on me thinking I was the shooter (there wasn't a real threat, but they didn't know at the time.)
I didn't act like a dumbass and obviously was unarmed, so all was good. Pretty fucking crazy though.
>>
>>33408980
Hey, same here. Some idiot with a semiautomatic Remington 30-06, once by a rancher with a Beretta. Haven't gotten tagged yet
>>
>>33408891
This feels exactly like something that would happen on arrested development. Your life is a sitcom.
>>
>>33407585
Well, atleast said US soldier is thicc
>>
>>33407585
>How to start fires?
Should've been in the Boy Scouts.
>>
>>33409277
the magic of having a fucking brain and complying
>>
>>33425008
Oh, also forgot a shitty .38 pushed into my gut by some autist I was selling an Enfield to
>>
>>33427273
but why
>>
>>33401699
i got shot by my older brother by accident
>>
>>33427390
He thought I was cheating him because the gun didn't have matching serials, after I told him it was mismatched. I reminded him and he laughed it off
>>
>>33407100
Your story made me laugh so hard for some reason.
>>
Was pulled out of my car at gunpoint by a Tactical Operations Unit during a drug raid.

>Live in Complex with underground parking
>Garage is 500m from Entrance. 90deg rh turn after 400m
>Drive straight piped V8.
>Get home from work at 0300. Come in the main door, lights off, idle down the drive because considerate neighbour.
>Turn corner towards my Garage. Bunch of guys standing around near my Garage, all holding torches.
>Point torches at me. I keep coming.
>Four guys break off from group, split into two pairs and move to opposite sides of drive.
>I notice that their torches are actually tac lights mounted on long arms. 2 Shotguns, 2 M-series Carbines.
>mmm. Ok. Better see what these fine gentleman want.
>Stopped the car and courteously helped from the vehicle and gently assisted into a comfortable reclining position on the bonnet.
>Officer considerately keeps shining his torch on me so I can see, just in case I'm scared of the dark.
>Another Officer with the delicate touch of a surgeon manages to remove my wallet without me even noticing.
>They find I'm a resident and whole demeanour changes.
>Apologies and explanations are proffered and accepted.
> Tell me they're doing a raid on my neighbour. Local Scumbag/drug dealer
>Wish them luck with their Raid and go upstairs for large stiff drink.
>>
>>33430805
>gently assisted into a comfortable reclining position on the bonnet
oh fuck I'm laffin now
>>
>>33409122
Leave, nigger
>>
>>33430805
Weird, you're british but I don't hate you.
>>
>>33402438
Like, I literally can't even right now...
>>
>>33422477
What's retarded is associating with anyone you wouldn't trust around a loaded gun, and who does not assume that all guns are loaded.
>>
>>33401699
closest i ever came was
>be 17
>me and buddy innawoods
>we are cutting brush to make a fort
>we have machetes and an axe
>suddenly from up the hill on the road i hear something
>SIR CAN YOU COME HERE
>look up
>like 8 cops
>"hey bro, put the machete down"
>i walk up the hill
>"yes officer"
>cop: "hey what are you boys doing?"
>"were building a fort like survivor man!"
>cop: "you boys aint like fighting or anything are you?"
>"what? no! thats by best friend, why would we fight?"
>conversation goes on
>cop tells me neighbor down the road saw us and called the cops
>neighbor told them we were about to have some sort of ritualistic dual to the death innawoods
>i look over the hill and see this 16-17yo kid peeking threw the blinds on his window
>"yea officer his family just moved in they are weird, idk what to say even, weve been going into these woods since i was 10"
>cop: "well you boys seem nice, and this is public land so i guess just be safe and dont start any fires"

about a year later i helped the same police department discover a mobile meth lab in the woods near my town.
>>
>>33432170
>not reading the thread before replying
>>33404905
>>
>>33401699
was 14 or 15 shooting my new red rider BB gun at cardboard Behind dads store there is a apartment complex 100 yards away calls cops because of possible active shooter fat Puerto Rican cop screeches tires around corner of Building jumps out fumbles glock out of holster points it at my head with finger on the trigger then screeches drop the weapon drop BB gun still get tackled tfw scratching up new wood stock
>>
>>33432716
Holy shit that was hard to read. Learn to use punctuation, damn. It's not hard.
>>
File: nu metal babby.jpg (453KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
nu metal babby.jpg
453KB, 700x900px
>>33424404
Kek, were you in one of these?
https://twitter.com/NicoleVowellKSL/status/672535568102719488
https://twitter.com/alexseegmiller/status/672543853090504704
>be SWAT
>just opened the door to random classroom
>pissed off
>no shooters in the school have been found so far, haven't gotten to use my gun yet
>sadcop.png
>shout "POLICE" as usual and scan room with lights
>see pic related
>HAHAHATIMETOSHOOT
>"GET ON THE GROUND"
>can't shoot yet, gotta follow protocol
>the manchild is scared shitless, gets down before I can even finish the command
>lights come on
>nu metal babby is crying
>no gun in sight
>blueballed again
>>
>>33433213
ptsd nigger
>>
>>33408985
Well, how would you even shoot at that point?
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.