[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATF please stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: 1485353944052m.jpg (143KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485353944052m.jpg
143KB, 821x1024px
What would be the legality of shooting two dogs that have repeatedly gone onto my property to shit, eat my flowers, and potentially chase my sheeep?
My property border is easily 500 feet from the owner, and it's not a straight vision.
We've told their owner to keep their spitfucks pinned up, but I just saw em again today.
ATF come save me
>>
>>33401183
Depends on what state you're in. In most states you'd be justified if the dog is actively chasing y our sheep because they're a threat to your property.
>>
>>33401183
Are they pitbulls? If so, exterminate them. Pitbulls are disgusting beasts that should not even be considered a dog.
>>
>>33401212
They are golden retrievers they ok to shoot too?
>>
Call a dogcatcher so the doggos can be sent to a better owner.
>>
>>33401183
Leave some shoe strings on his property, your friendly neighborhood atf will take care of the rest
>>
Ask him to take a pic shouldering an AR pistol and show the ATF. Boom, his doggos will be dealt with
>>
>>33401236
Give the owner another warning and record it when you do so just in case you have to do something drastic. If you end up doing it then record them irritating your livestock or something like that just in case the neighbor sues you.
>>
>>33401247
>Ask him to take a pic shouldering an AR pistol and boom your dead

Fixed
>>
>>33401236
This isn't OP,

>>33401195
I'm in California
>>
>>33401271
So it's ok to shoot pitbull but have to give more warnings before shooting golden retriever?
>>
>>33401236
Damn. Never heard of goldies being a problem.
Are they vicious?
>>
>>33401283
Tried to bite me several times
>>
Just poison them like everyone else
>>
>>33401281
Lmao cuck
>>
>>33401183
Give the doggos treats, hugs, and lots of love because doggos are wonderful.
>>
They're not pitbulls or retrievers, some longhair things

What if I have puppers too, that don't have collars on because I'm on 42 fucking acres
I don't want my puppers attacked on my own property
>>
>>33401183

California Agricultural code 31102:

Except in an area in which the provisions of Article 2 (commencing with Section 31151) of this chapter apply or as otherwise provided in Section 31104, any person may kill any dog in any of the following cases:
(a)The dog is found in the act of killing, wounding, or persistently pursuing or worrying livestock or poultry on land or premises which are not owned or possessed by the owner of the dog.
(b)The person has such proof as conclusively shows that the dog has been recently engaged in killing or wounding livestock or poultry on land or premises which are not owned or possessed by the dog's owner.
No action, civil or criminal, shall be maintained for the killing of any such dog.
>>
>>33401404
>What if I shoot my dogs too?
....don't?
>>
>>33401404
If you have dogs be prepared for your neighbor to kill them if you kill his.
>>
File: 14902856683711335526534.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14902856683711335526534.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Get 2 great pyranese, the protect sheepies and run off anything not yours.

Here's mine he's only 6 months old
>>
>>33401457
Then it'll look like this;
>Neighbors dog kills my sheep
>I kill his dog
>He kill my dog
>I conquest his property
>?????-
>Profit
>>
meatballs with broken razor blades.
>>
File: IMG_0220.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>33401457
This. Talk to your neighbor you fucking sperg. Are your flower beds worth destroying a relationship with a neighbor and having him take whatever revenge he can think up on you?

Don't shoot someone's dogs because they're eating your flowers and running around with the sheep. If they kill a sheep then you'd have some moral justification.

Right now you just look like an asshole and/or psycho.
>>
>>33401277
>Your dead
>My dead
I wouldn't take advice from someone who can't even use the correct "you're"
>>
>>33401503
>>33401290
Seek help
>>
why is /k/ so fond of killing dogs
>>
File: you dont say goy.jpg (227KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you dont say goy.jpg
227KB, 821x1024px
>>33401183
>>
>>33401183
look up local laws regarding pest control and protecting cattle.

call the local police and tell them stray dogs are attacking your sheep and ask if you can dispatch them using firearms.

also make sure its legal for you to do this in the county you are in, some counties have different laws than state laws.

if you dont find anything on it, i would highly recommend finding someone in your local justice system that can find out if its legal before you take matters into your own hands.

it would be a shame to shoot the dogs and the owners turn around and sue you.
>>
>>33401513
>We've told their owner to keep their spitfucks pinned up, but I just saw em again today.
>We've told their owner to keep their spitfucks pinned up
>We've told their owner
>>
>>33401484
Besides for being stubborn, my Pyrenees is the most wonderful guardian you can ask for.
>>
File: 1490286325421.jpg (229KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490286325421.jpg
229KB, 821x1024px
>>33401546
better version
>>
Cops. Why do you not fucking call Animal Control? How stupid are you?

Build the paper trail to protect yourself first, sperglord. Ignore anyone who says otherwise. If you think I'm kidding, go ask Animal Control!

How easy is that? Some people are too stupid to own firearms. How can anyone be that dense?

I've shot a couple of no-collar feral dogs in my time but when you KNOW who the owner is, you have no reason not to play it smart unless you are proud to be stupid.
>>
>>33401576
tyvm
>>
Give em the ol' antifreeze filet.
>>
>>33401513
>ruining relationship
They're literal scum, this is like the fifth time and they've been told three times.
Unrelated, 10 years ago some druggy neighbors and their two huskies trespassed all over our property hunting our sheep
Well we have overhead view of the entire thing, later, .308 is confirmed doggo hunter.
>>
>>33401604
.22 killed some feral dogs on my dad's farm just last week.

I never asked him why he felt the need to dig a new garden last week, though.
>>
>>33401183
I'd personally shoot you in your face on your door step if you fucked with my dogs.

Faggot.
>>
>>33401282
It's the difference between a nigger and a human being you shitskin.
>>
>>33401404
Eye for an eye, you expect your neighbor to respect your land but you don't his?

Biggest hypocritical thread I've witnessed.
>>
>>33401665
What? Neighbor doesn't respect my land
I've not shot his dog, so you could say I've respected his INTRUDING land

You need reading comprehension classes
>>
File: KylereeseSnake.png (220KB, 238x450px) Image search: [Google]
KylereeseSnake.png
220KB, 238x450px
>>33401484
Mine is having seizures caused by spinal contractions and probably isnt long for this earth.

Fuck dude im gonna cry in class just typing this.
>>
>>33402140
I hope you have a good last few times with your doggo
May there be many, but not enough for the dog to sit in pain
Remember, doggo is only a part of your life, but you're all of its life
>>
>>33401647
Then don't let your dogs run around on other people's property. They can do whatever you want on your land, but when they get into other people's yards and start fucking with their shit, you better fix it.
>>
>>33401647
Then keep them on your own damn property after you've been told 3 times you brain dead faggot. If they end up as corpses because you can't control your property that's on you and your own incompetence.
>>
>>33401183
Call the cops, animal control, don't do anything or worry unless they do some real damage, then sue this fucker to the ground, have a camera/recorder on you and tape his threats or whatever he might do, videotape the dogs entering your property, photograph the shit they take on your property, seek a lawyer and sue the everliving fuck out of this guy and make him move.

Don't do anything criminal, don't be shady, don't break any laws yourself, learn your own laws and try to follow them as much as you can as to not get counter-sued on some point. Get your other neighbors in on it, ostracize the cunt and get them to testify for you.

Become hell on earth trained in jewish warfare.
>>
>>33401183

If you catch them chasing your sheep, go ahead and shoot them, but you should probably warn the owner that this is going to be what's going to happen if you catch them doing this again. I get you've already done so once, but make sure you record it, and be as polite as possible so that you'll have a better case if it goes to court.

If they aren't chasing your sheep, just make the owners bag their shit.
>>
>>33401410
Sounds like OP needs to buy a pet bunny or chicken that's tethered in his yard to act as the sacrificial victim to make it legal. Calling county animal control is probably the better option.
>>
>>33401498
>his dogs violate the NAP
>>
>>33401183
Wel farmers get away with shooting fogs for bothering sheep here in Bongland, so you should be fine.
>>
There are a lot of statist liberals in this thread. There is no reason to call animal control if you are comfortable doing the job yourself. There are foreign pests terrorizing your property and>>33401410
suggests that the law is on your side to remove the pests yourself. I wouldn't even say anything to the asshole neighbor unless he comes asking if you've seen his dogs. "Yeah they were terrorizing my sheep so I shot them" you're in the legal/moral right so he can fuck off. You can have animal control pick up the bodies, bury them or burn them but I wouldn't put them in the trash, nosy Californian garbage workers might falsely report animal cruelty.

Do it for your sheep and peace of mind, OP. Your neighbor is putting his dogs in this situation by not controlling them. If he cared about them like he will claim to, he'd be keeping better track of them.
>>
There was a farmer near my town that got away with shooting a police dog that got on his land after it escaped its handler's home. I thought for sure they going to pin something on him. Them shits are expensive.
http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/30102661/beloved-sunnyside-police-dog-intentionally-shot-but-police-say-it-was-not-malicious
>>
>>33404258
>beloved...dog...intentionally shot
Liberals are the fucking worst; fake news
So much for objectively reporting an event that occured, rather than telling people how to feel
>>
>>33401183
What was that, op? You're illegally manufacturing Suppressors and short barreled rifles?
>>
>>33404231
If you shoot your neighbor's doggos the law is unlikely to be on your side no matter how many times you politely ask him not to tread on you unless said doggos are a proven danger to people or livestock.
>>
capture them
send a ransom note
release them 50 miles away no matter the response
>>
File: bp_1385959388__quick_meme.jpg (38KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
bp_1385959388__quick_meme.jpg
38KB, 480x358px
>>33401183
We don't shoot the doggos.
>>
>>33401183
literally who cares

if you've warned the owner, who clearly doesnt care, theyre fair game

long as you don't string their bodies around your neighbors home by the entrails i think you'll be fine. poor guy let his dogs wander, sucks for him man they ran away. maybe think twice about buying more dogs :^(
>>
File: browning_a5_police8rd.jpg (9KB, 650x135px) Image search: [Google]
browning_a5_police8rd.jpg
9KB, 650x135px
>>33401344
You need to git.
>>
File: tay.jpg (94KB, 540x454px) Image search: [Google]
tay.jpg
94KB, 540x454px
>>33404605
Except when the law literally says it's okay. Just because you don't like doggos being shot, doesn't mean it's illegal. Just like liberals don't like guns, doesn't mean they are suddenly illegally, hillary. That's not how the law works.

>>33404642
This
>>
>>33403862
Sounds like I should sling shot their shit over the neighbors fence
>>
>>33401705
You sound like an utter faggot

Please shoot you neighbors dogs and reap the consequences afterwards.

You'll find out real quick how much people respect their animals more than fellow humans when your scrotum gets ripped off and fed to you.
>>
>>33401546
To the synagogue!
>>
>>33404382
For the last damn time they're solvent traps!
>>
>>33401183
see
>>33401410
You can shoot them and he will damn well owe you the cost of the bullets.
>>
>>33401183

Use the authorities (contact police/animal control). Shooting them is just going to stir up a whole pile of shit for pretty much no reason(especially in CA). They arent currently harming your property
>>
>>33407497
>this much edge

Listen fag, if OPs cocksucker neighbor respects his neighbor and the lives of his own dogs so little and they end up shot it's his own fault. Especially since the law is clearly defined as on OPs side.

If OPs neighbor then comes on to OPs property and attacks OP or his puppers because "ABLOOBLOOBLOO U KILLD MY DAWGS DEY DIN DO NUFFIN" then he's even more of a cocksucker and now a criminal and/or dead.

If you condone this you deserve to be sterilized for the good of the population.
>>
>>33401183
Have you tried bitterant agents? I'm not saying you aren't within your rights to protect your property with force, but you might want to work your way up to it. Also give your neighbors an ultimatum about what will happen, and maybe talk to whatever passes for law enforcement where you are.
>>
>>33407497
Gahahahahahaha
Ready for high school tomorrow buddy?
>>
>>33401183
get some chickens and you can then legally no questions asked shoot any dogs that come onto your property and attack them
>>
>>33401647
you're no better than a sheboon that let's her niglets run around and cries 'dey dindu nuffin' when one gets shot for trying to rob the local liquor store
>>
>>33401503
Gravy sponge
Bar of chocolate
Antifreeze
Shoot it and throw it in a hole
>>
>>33401521
Lots of undercover atf
>>
>>33401183
Get an alpaca or two. They will kick the shit out of any dogs attacking your flock.
>>
>>33401212
This, pit bulls are nigger dogs. Terminate with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>33404686
That is a good looking gun.
>>
>>33404035
>pursuing or worrying

he just said earlier in the thread that it had been harassing his livestock. It's fair game. No nonsense required.
>>
>>33401647
You sound like a noguns puccibitch.
>>
File: best pupper ever.jpg (293KB, 708x840px) Image search: [Google]
best pupper ever.jpg
293KB, 708x840px
>>33401484
this
great pyrenees are pretty good breeds for livestock guarding, but you have to work A FUCKTON for them to listen to a decent amount of commands. Even then they may just go and do their own thing anyways.

Mine is on the average-small size for his age, and at 15 months he is right around 100lbs. He has food allergies so his growth has been on the slow side, roughly from month 9 -13 he only put on 10lbs, but now that he is on some food that doesnt mess with him as much his weight increase has been more normal. He is eating me alive though with his special food costs. I'm going thru 28-30lbs a month and a 25lb bag runs 94$.

pic related is at month 9/10, usually bring him inside during the heat of the day in the summer months since south texas isn't the easiest climate for him, but he sleeps most of the day away anyways.
>>
>>33408266
Fuck you, I got into a fistfight with an alpaca because it kicked me. Alpacas are bitches.
>>
>>33407659
not that guy but OP stated he lets his pups run wild too, so you better believe that if he shoots his neighbors dogs, his own dogs will more than likely get a water bowl full of antifreeze/poisoned treats. If he were to keep his own dogs enclosed that would be one thing, but how can you bitch when you're part of the problem too. if anything he should have his dogs protect his sheep and if they won't then either get better dogs or stop being such a shitty owner and train them accordingly.
>>
>>33408266
or get donkeys they will fuck dogs up
>>
>>33401183
>and potentially chase my sheeep

If they're threatening your livestock (read property) you have the right to blast those dogs.

You're obviously outside of city limits.

If you wanna be a liberal faggot and seek an alternative acquire a donkey - they hate dogs and coyotes and will go out of their way to kill them.
>>
>>33409409
Are you buying him Solid Gold brand? Merrick brand or Canidae is literally same/better shit for half the price, still grain free limited ingredient.
>>
>>33401647
You wouldn't do shit, you fantastic pussy.
>>
Dig tiger pit, doggo sized. Hang bait. Wait.
>>
>>33409492
If he followed through with it he could probably sit on a cantaloupe and make it disappear after his long term prison sentence.
>>
File: IMG_1475.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
>>33401484
>>33401557
>>33402140
>>33409409
Great Pyrenees are a patrician breed, god help the doggos who don't meet the breed expectations.
>>
>>33409488
I was buying him some blue buffalo at first, but now the vet has him on some hydrolyzed protein from royal canin. he has been on that for roughly 3 months now, and he isn't exhibiting as many problems. I was almost at the point of just feeding him raw to see if that would help because he wouldn't stop chewing at his feet unless he was on meds. The weirdest thing is he was fine on the BB for 5/6months and then it just hit him like a wall. Whatever I move to in the future will be something that uses potatoes instead of grains, and is poultry free since the BB was chicken and rice. I'm assuming he developed an allergy for chicken idk what else it could be.
>>
>>33409450
If you read the thread you would see where OP keeps his dogs on his own property, unlike his shit neighbor. Its not about the neighbor letting his dogs run free, its about his neighbors letting the dogs run loose on OPs property to run amok and harass his livestock.

There is no hypocrisy at all because OP is a competent dog owner and is keeping an eye on his dogs. I do agree with you though that OP should fear for his puppers lives in retaliation, because the neighbors sound pretty sleazy.
>>
>>33404117
Damn fog, hiding my sheep
>>
>>33401655
So...upbringing. good job having a shirt argument
>>
Fantasizing about killing dogs reflects very poorly on your character.
>>
>>33401183
Animals cant tresspas so i would assume its pretty damn illegal since you are not only killing someones pet but it is quite literally destruction of property
>>
>>33401236
I hope you try shooting them and your neighbor blows your fucking brains out
>>
>>33401183
If you shot my dogs I would literally soak your house in gasoline and light it with a match while you sleep and wait outside with a bat if you dont die from the fire.
>>
ยง 3341. Liability of owner, possessor, or harborer of animal killing or injuring other animals; scienter; right to kill animal found committing injury; accidental killing or injury

The owner, possessor, or harborer of any dog or other animal, that shall, on the premises of any person other than the owner, possessor, or harborer of such dog or other animal, kill, worry, or wound any bovine animal, swine, horse, mule, burro, sheep, angora goat, or cashmere goat, or poultry, shall be liable to the owner of the same for the damages and costs of suit, to be recovered in any court of competent jurisdiction:

1. In the prosecution of actions under the provisions of this chapter, it shall not be necessary for the plaintiff to show that the owner, possessor, or harborer of such dog or other animal, had knowledge of the fact that such dog or other animal would kill, wound or worry bovine animals, swine, horses, mules, burros, sheep, goats, or poultry.

2. Any person on finding any dog or dogs, or other animal, not on the premises of the owner or possessor of such dog or dogs, or other animal, worrying, wounding, or killing any bovine animals, swine, horses, mules, burros, sheep, angora or cashmere goats, may, at the time of finding such dog or dogs, or other animal, kill the same, and the owner or owners thereof shall sustain no action for damages against any person so killing such dog or dogs, or other animal.

Tl;Dr kill the dogs.
>>
File: 1466006173968.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466006173968.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>33410641
>he thinks culture is the only difference between whites and muds
Oh man, that takes me back.
Trying to argue equality using dog breeds though, just what?
>>
>>33410622
Kek'd haha
>>
>>33410671
>animals cant tresspass
Sorry buddy, but if my cow walked across the Whitehouse yard, that bitch is getting Shot. They absolutely can trespass
But the humans that own them must take responsibility. If my dog bites you, you're not gonna sue my dog, you sue. If it's attacking you and you kill it, well all I do is sit here hoping you don't sue for injuries
>>
>>33410703
>implying OP wouldn't run out holding all of his guns in an effort to save them
Standing outside with a baseball bat sounds dumb. It admits you did it as well as gets you shot

>this is literally how shitty dog owner scum think, retardedly
>>
>>33410703
Your dogs deserve to be shot if they're trespassing on property and fucking with other people's livestock.
>>
>>33410703
Hey Tyrone, you still selling that unregistered Jennings 9?
>>
>>33401647
Id gut and skin your lousy mut, throw the guts in your car, the skin in your mailbox and the carcass through your living room window
>>
>>33411785
Pleasant conversation piece, a shitty subhuman pelt across the floor
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.