[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: moistnugget.jpg (360KB, 2050x900px) Image search: [Google]
moistnugget.jpg
360KB, 2050x900px
Hey /k/
nofunz here thought you might enjoy this story.

>be living in cambodia
>see soilders often
>see mostly ak-47 or 74s and AKM
>some m-16s now
>Yesterday I saw a soilder with a moist nugget talking on his cell phone.

How many countries still give this gun to their soilders?

Like it just blew my mind; this guys rocking a WWI bolt-action to protect a random temple in the capitol.
>>
>>33399628
Extremely poor communist/ex communist countries.
>>
>>33399669
How much do nuggets cost on the global market?

Like $30 per? His cell phone probably costed more than his gun.
>>
Low priority unit with a low priority unit soldier, issued an old gun.That's Home Guard for you, almost regardless of country.
>>
>>33399694
That would be true in the US as well...
>t. I have a phone I bought for $150 and a nugget I got for $125
>>
>>33399628
It's cool that this stuff still gets use
>>
>>33399628
the canadian rangers still use the smle which was designed in the late 1880s

they're more like a militia that just fucks around in the arctic but it's still considered an issued weapon
>>
>>33400378
They also do SAR, trail breaking, help train Reg/Reserve and other countries in arctic warfare. I worked with them before, and they're not given enough credit.
The Enfields are being replaced right away with Tikkas.
>>
>>33400378
No they don't
They use the No4 rifle which was designed in the late 30's and produced into the 50's. Variants were still being made and issued to soldiers right into the 70's.
>>
Maybe he's the designated marks man or something
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (395KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
395KB, 2048x1356px
>>33400290
Tfw your phone was more expensive than some peoples ARs when it came out.
>>
>>33400672
Why would rcmp work with the rangers?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.