[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Custom" Cobra Denali

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cobra tan.jpg (18KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
cobra tan.jpg
18KB, 500x400px
Got a Cobra Denali for cheap and want to make it into a ghetto "high performance" pistol.

>Stipple grip
>port slide and barrel
>open ejection port
>flare magwell

I also need a new custom title to give this gun and engrave on the slide. I was thinking Pro-LAPSE (Pro-Light Auto Pistol Security Elite)

A "custom" caliber will also need to be engraved on the side. I was thinking .357x17mm Micro Nitro. Im open to any other bullshit cartridge that just renames the .380 as something bullshit

TL;DR
"Custom" Cobra Denali needs a name, bullshit caliber name (based off the .380), and "custom hand crafted work done to it.

>name
>caliber
>hand crafted "upgrades"

All work done will be done with nothing more than a trip to the hardware store except for the laser engraving.

And GO! Bring this piece of shit to life.
>>
You can put lipstick on a pig...
>>
>>33395997
Thats the point...
>>
File: 1489943175804.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1489943175804.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>33395962
>>
>>33395962
Weld like 5 mag bodies together to make a custom extendo. If you can drill out some lightening cuts on the slide. Throw a fat muzzle brake on it for keks. Engrave "*custom caliber name* Problem Solver"
>>
>Cobra Commander
>9x17mm
> 1-Point sling attachment
>>
>>33397283
It's called a lanyard
>>
File: [email protected] (568KB, 700x893px) Image search: [Google]
Viper@2x.png
568KB, 700x893px
>>33395962
>A "custom" caliber will also need to be engraved on the side
9x17mm VIPER
>>
File: sabotstep02.jpg (23KB, 467x417px) Image search: [Google]
sabotstep02.jpg
23KB, 467x417px
>>33397562
>that's the joke.jpg
>>33395962
>Polish and skelentonize the trigger
>pic mount to the side for a Chinese surefire
>pic rail on bottom for a laser
>pic rail on other side for backup AR irons
>chinese reddot on top
>instead of stippling put sugru on the frame
>squeeze
>bam, custom grips
>skeletonize the slide
>you should probably only do this if you're going to have all the crap above added to it to keep the velocities safe
>.22x17 Erinaceinae Auqa Autisma (pulled .22lr with pvc tubing sabot) and 7x17mm Micro Nitro
>>
>>33395962
Ice Cube lyrics burned into the grips, please!
>>
>>33397801
>.22x17 Erinaceinae Auqa Autisma (pulled .22lr with pvc tubing sabot) and 7x17mm Micro Nitro

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES
>>
>>33395962
You should either chrome or gold plate the slide and barrel.

Chrome the slide and gold plate the barrel.
>>
Engrave "WE WUZ KANGS" on the slide
>>
>>33398263
Wouldn't it be 5.6x17?
>>
>>33398302
mixing standard and metric is what adds to the ghetto charm.
>>
>>33395962
>Duracoat the slide black
>Polish the barrel to a shine
>jewel the barrel
>Skeletonize the trigger and duracoat it
>>
>>33398263
I may just have to do this.

>>33397283
But 9x27 is an actual cartridge anon

>>33397619
The name viper had been floating around in my head for a while. I will somehow try to include it into the caliber or name. I need to squeeze in cheese shit such as "custom" "pro" "elite" "ultra" and shit like that into it too.

...ultra-elite grip zone 4.0

"Clip zone"

Dumb shit like that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.