[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the Kimber micro carry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Micro_StainlessRosewood_TILE_1.png (33KB, 285x312px) Image search: [Google]
Micro_StainlessRosewood_TILE_1.png
33KB, 285x312px
I was thinking of buying one as a good 380 pocket pistol. Are they any good?
>>
Ignore the haters. Kimber has had some quality control lately with their magazines force feeding and fucking up the ramp. If you can buy some aftermarket magazines and you should be good. Customer service is also a hit or miss but key is patience. I'm looking into the kimber tle\rl ll.
Best of luck
>>
Sig P238 is better in every way.
>>
>>33395657
>Plastic mainspring housings
>>
>>33395560
Just get a pocket pony.
>>
I have it in 9mm (micro9) and its glorious.

Thinner, lighter, and more 1911-y looking than the sig P938
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 234x215px
>>33395560

> Kimber

kek
>>
>>33395678
Which isn't saying much. That gun is straight garbage.
I gave mine away. I've used Taurus that worked better
>>
File: HMCj4if.jpg (677KB, 3000x1989px) Image search: [Google]
HMCj4if.jpg
677KB, 3000x1989px
>Kimber
>>
Ruger LCP is probably what you're looking for
>>
>>33396204
I admit that even my own 238 had a weak slide catch spring that caused it to fail to lock open sometimes (I sent it back to Sig and they fixed it, all free and shipping costs covered), but straight garbage? What did the gun do to make you feel that way?
>>
They are very good but a little silly unless you have a shit ton of money.

A lot of people on /k/ have never shot a gun and an far less have shot this one.

I shot it at a gun range because i was thinking of buying it myself but I decided a 1000 everyday carry gun wasn't worth it. I got the lcp instead its not as smooth and lush and the kimber but it gets the job done and is 700 less expensive.
>>
I won one in a raffle. It seems pretty decent but I haven't actually carried it and have only put a few rounds through it. Good trigger and fit and finish is very nice though.
>>
>>33396204
>Taurus that worked better
You are fake news.

Sig P238/938 are top tier production pocket guns, own both and zero failures from either.
>>
>>33400947
You're wrong, and that's ok :)
>>
>>33401352
Oh, you're right, my statement was wrong:

You are very fake news.
>>
>>33401385
You being a salty child don't change the fact the sig I had was garbage. :)
>>
I own a kimber micro raptor and am very happy with it. My wife has a sig p238 and the basics of the two fibs are the same. I prefer my kimber because the trigger is better and I like the night sights. The sig is cheaper but I enjoy carrying my kimber more than the sig.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.