[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ammo price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20170322_190621.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_190621.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
What's your prediction on ammo price in the short run (this presidency) and the long run 20-30 years?
Now that Obama is out will there be no more stock piling or will it be worse with unpredictable Trump?
I'm talking common ammunition: .22LR, 9mm, 556, etc.
Don't make this into a /pol/ shit show
>>
File: these look like jeans.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
these look like jeans.webm
1MB, 404x720px
>>33395299
>Don't make this into a /pol/ shit show
but you already did
>>
>>33395630
>but you already did
How? I was stating facts. Obama is out of office: fact. Trump isn't very predictable (for better or worse): fact.
>>
I miss buying 7.62x39 for 4 bucks a box of 20...
>>
>>33395299
people are already trying to dump their massive stockpile of ammo at prices they bought them for previously
its quite hilarious
>>
>>33395845
When do you think classic supply and demand will drive their prices down?
>>
>>33395630
she looks happy
>>
>>33397897
Prices are sticky. Unless they have a strong, sudden need for cash, never. They'll just sit on them until prices go back up or they die of old age and their kids call the bomb squad to dispose of the 'explosives' on the closet top shelf.
>>
>>33395299
This isn't my area of expertise, but the only ammo I know that was legitimately scarce was .22lr. In parts of the country you could never find it on shelves, but no other caliber was affected like this.

My point is that I don't think the majority of calibers have gone up in price due to hoarders demand.

Certain rounds are also seeing the last of their WW2 surplus being shot out - a republican administration won't remedy the resulting price increase there
>>
>>33395299
(Short term prices)
>.22LR (Lower)
>.556 / .223 (Stagnant or slightly higher)
>9mm (Slightly lower)
>7.62x39 (Lower)
>5.45x39 (Lower)
>.40S&W (Stagnant or slightly higher)
>.308 (Stagnant or slightly higher)
>7.62x54r (Lower)

For long term idk, it really depends on who the next candidates are, if it's trump again (god willing) I'd suspect an even greater drop in ammo prices, but again I don't know.
>>
>>33395299
>or will it be worse with unpredictable Trump?

I think at this point there's plenty of evidence to show that Trump is a GOP puppet when it comes to policy, so I wouldn't be too concerned about anything that inspires widespread ammo hoarding.
>>
>>33395816
>mfw I get it cheaper than that
>>
>>33395299
Something to consider are the new laws going into effect in California soon. Ammo purchases will require a background check (with fee) and online sales will be banned. This might affect pricing somewhat. Californians might start panic buying ammo online, come december.
>>
>>33395299
Time to buy now because the next POTUS will probably be a Democrap. Americans are terrible at remembering power rotates between parties.
>>
>>33397916
She got culturally enriched before the photo shoot then showered with the tears of weebs.
>>
>>33399204
If you use ammo you might as well buy in advance. I don't buy toilet paper by the sheet either.
>>
>>33399213
>Americans are terrible at remembering power rotates between parties.

This more of a coincidence than anything. Keep in mind that the Democrat candidate has won the popular vote in 4 of the last 5 elections. If the electoral college weren't a thing, there's a decent chance that no Republican would have been in the Oval office since 1993.
>>
>>33395816
Where do you live that its so expensive? I pay CAD $5 a box tops.
>>
>>33399204
>Californians might start panic buying ammo online, come december

We will and you're right on that. However, most online ammo comes from out of CA so the prices won't change.
>>
>>33395299
The change new president won't drive prices up, but the current general unrest and tensions will probably keep them steady. This is why I started reloading.
>>
>>33399355
>the change new president
I am the dumb.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.