[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bomb making thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5643.jpg (351KB, 799x1581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5643.jpg
351KB, 799x1581px
Can we get a general explosive thread started? I have guns but not an AR yet, plus I have access to lots of chemicals and it seems someone capable of making explosives would be in short supply during an insurgency.

Covering:
>Frag
>Anti-tank
>Smoke
>Counter Riot (like tear gas)
>Poison (fuck your convention, when the Russians come to fuck our pigs and eat our women, you cucks can jerk off to it)
>Inciendary

Pic related
>>
File: 1488912859221.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1488912859221.png
80KB, 500x475px
Hello ATF
>>
Hello fellow anonymouse! Perhaps you could give me your home address and we could work togethers.
>>
>>33394842
>>33394879
Guys don't be dumb the atf doesn't really care about information you can get out of a highschool textbook.
>>
>>33394879
>>33394842
>implying

The ATF doesn't care about faggots on the internet sending chemical recipes. Unless you live in some place like Britbongistan, knowledge is still legal. If you don't know anything than just say so.
>>
>>33394726
Everyone that posts here is now on a watchlist
>>
Hello, I'm from the ABF. I say we should all meet together for one gigantic bonanza.
>>
>>33394726
>Frag
Artificial fertiliser, diesel, nails/scrap and some oil drums. Mix correctly, fill oil drums and transport via transit van.
>AT
As above, but bury two tons of it under where a tank is likely to go, minus the nails/scrap
>Smoke
No idea.
>Poison
Use the crystal recipe.
>Anti riot
Put capsican into an aerosol.
>Incendiary
Glass bottle/large thin walled glass jar, petrol, some styrofoam or rubber and a rag/storm matches.

Easy.
>>
>>33399000
Nice digits. How would you go about detonating the ANFO? It needs a boost explosive on top of a blasting cap so you can't get around making a primary explosive to my knowledge.

Oh and I have always fancied riot gear so, do you actually have an idea for aerosolizing the capsaicin?
>>
>>33398964
everyone that posts here (4chan) has always been on a watchlist.
>>
>>33394726
go nitrate some hexamine, then we can talk about explosives. until then, no one is interested in your anarchist cookbook tier incindaries.
>>
>>33399958
Well nitric and sulfuric acids can be tedious to get your hands on, especially during an occupation. There is a clear benefit to not completely rely on nitrating explosives.

Of course you could probably just steal explosives at that point, assuming you have some popular support and that it isn't the US that is the occupying actor.
>>
Main component: Aluminum
Mix in rust.

If you want it burn faster try copper oxide

From youpoop: Cody's lab
>>
>>33400085
Yeah the copper thermite pipe bomb looks very useful. Easy to make, cheap, easily detonated but not unstable.
>>
>>33399000
>AT
>two tons of anfo
>easy
>>
>>33394726

go on...
>>
>>33399958
OP's image isn't wrong though it's a modified rocket candy recipe with different additives.

I'm not 100% sure the poison gas would work, but it's got everything it needs to produce H2S

also glass ware is illegal in some states and not everyone has the experience to deal with concentrated acids
>>
Years ago I was helping move a girlfriend out of her college dorm. She didn't get along with some of the other people in the dorm and was moving to an apartment. Her little brother was a an obnoxious little shit. I accidentally let slip that microwaving a pepper shaker makes something similar to tear gas. The little fucker slips away and throws two cardboard pepper shakers in the communal microwave set for like 20 minutes.

We're loading the last of her crap into their van when a stampede of people come out of the dorm, all coughing and hacking. I immediately know what's up. We hop in the cars and GTFO as fire trucks an ambulances are pulling up.

I'm pretty sure adding regular pepper to your potassium smoke mix would probably have similar effects.
>>
File: images (33).jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
15KB, 443x332px
EODfag

Asking for explosives synthesis on a balinese puppetshow forum.
Not googling Explosives Chemistry .pdfs
Urbanski
Akhavan
Ledgard - Preparatory Manual
even just al Misri - Explosives Course

Or just go fill lawnmower with tannerite
>picrelatedthanksDHS
>>
HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI HELLO FBI
>>
>>33400260
Hello NAMBLA... go suck a dick.
>>
>>33400252
At least someone isn't going ATFATFATFATFATFATFATF!!!

Jesus the autism
>>
I know someone has a copy of the pressure cooker bomb somewhere

Someone post it pls
>>
>>33395248
Illegal in the US to transmit knowledge on explosive making to someone who may use it for illegal purposes.
>>
>>33401292
So it's not
>>
File: 1477961499667.jpg (118KB, 800x591px) Image search: [Google]
1477961499667.jpg
118KB, 800x591px
>>33394842
>>33394879
>>33400260
>>33400116
>>33398979
Holy dick look at all this newfag cancer. /k/ used to have bomb threads all the time. None of this is illegal.
>>
File: 1482000196576.jpg (22KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1482000196576.jpg
22KB, 240x312px
>>33395248
>Unless you live in some place like Britbongistan
>>
fuck sake people, just use this.
http://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
and i am a bong, by the way
>>
>>33399940
no 8 blasting cap
>>
>>33399940
>buy firetruck
>fill tanks 1/3 full of water
>fill rest with liquid ghost and habenero pepper
>put 1/8 CS in mixture of peppers
>fill the rest of the Engines tank with the pepper/CS mixture
>shoot it out of the fire hooses
>Viola, you now have a capsicum* aerosoler

>*capsicum is a relative meaning. Its a mixture of tge oils and seeds made into a liquid mixed with CS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.