[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill me. So many more to do. Show me your rigs guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490220731353916708765.jpg (3MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
1490220731353916708765.jpg
3MB, 4640x3480px
Kill me. So many more to do.

Show me your rigs guys.
>>
>>33394049
what are you making?
a harmonica? how is a harmonica /K/ related?
>inb4 you dont know what it even is bro
for one, i'm not your "bro", faggot.
and two, I don't see a gun there. so it's not /K/ related. i would know, i know like all the guns
>>
>>33394126
He's fletching arrows faggot.
>>
>>33394187
well I was right. not /K/ related
this isn't the Roman times, faggot.
>>
>>33394049
I don't know how many archers we have on /k/
>>
>>33394302
you and OP
>>
>>33394302
I can shoot arrows and crossbows okay. I don't need them anymore as I hasgunz. However, it's like riding a bicycle, if a set of gear was given to me I could bring some some nifty target holes on paper or dinner.
The next door neighbor when I was kid was an honest to god French Indian Canadian who did mountain man stuff. He had throwing knives, a block for it and several bales of hay in his backyard next to a tepee. He liked making deer antler handles for knives from bow hunting deer.
He would demonstrate Indian hunting and trapping gear to kids at the local elementary school. His picture was put on the visitor's center tourist ad board for Washington state.
This is the same guy who used a black powder 78 cal gun loaded with shot to dispatch an injured possum in his back yard that my dogs mauled and let escape.
I was heading around the fence with a .22lr , and boom, he smithreened it.
So yeah, I learned how to use arrows and hatchets from this guy. He was scary accurate with those professional throwing knives. He passed away at 76 in 1993. A few years before that, the tough old codger bagged an elk with his 65 year old brother. Tough and verbally chewy to almost the very end.
>>
>>33394126
>>33394198
>weapons do not belong on the weapons board
>>
>>33394049
Nigger I was an RO for the BSA and cub scouts. Do you fucking know how many vains I glued?!
Over 750 Arrows over the course of a 2 week span! I was high for 90% of the time due to glue fumes.
>>
>>33396103
I hope you had a multi arrow jig, doing it one step at time is liable to give you brain damage
>>
>>33394633
>black powder 78 cal gun loaded with shot to dispatch an injured possum

Holy shit, it's like that guy who had a PTRD for home/skinwalker defense
>>
File: 1486336376074.gif (1MB, 451x331px) Image search: [Google]
1486336376074.gif
1MB, 451x331px
>>33394198
>arrows used to kill large game aren't. Weapons

Huh learn something new every day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.