[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is a convicted felon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: NikkiHaley.jpg (66KB, 680x409px) Image search: [Google]
NikkiHaley.jpg
66KB, 680x409px
Americunt here. I've been fucking a very lovely lass. I'm 51, she's 48. In 2009, she pled guilty to embezzlement. She did 90 days in "boot camp" then a little over a year in big-girl prison. She's on probation until 2019 (10 years). I CCW, and she knows it. She doesn't mind. I've got a few /k/westions, though...

1 - Am I putting her at risk of violating the terms of her release by staying overnight at her place with my pistol?

2 - Same as #1, but if I ride in her car?

3 - Would she be at risk for violating the terms of her release by going to the range with me?

4 - Expanding on #3, if she shoots at the range?

5 - Since she is a one-time, non-violent offender, is there a decent likelihood that she can have her rights restored if she completes her sentence (including restitution) without incident?

Thanks, /k/omrades!

Pic not related, but Nikki Haley is a fine piece of ass!
>>
>>33390745
keep in mind /k/ is not lawyers and laws can varry state to state even if someone is
>>
>>33390745
All of those questions will get her put back and you with almost as much time.

But you should do the research, not ask a couple /k/ommandos on /k/
>>
There are stories of felons getting picked up at ranges. I wouldn't fuck around with it.
>>
>>33390745
#3/4 are risky. You're playing with fire there, and I think actually shooting would be a direct violation, if not just being there in all liklihood

#5 would depend on the state.

I don't think #1/2 are necessarily a violation, but again - state laws.
>>
>>33390754
>a federal law about felonies having guns
>but keep in mind /k/ isnt lawyers

She can petition, and will most likely get it since it was just embezlement, to have SOME of her gun right restored.
>>
>>33390745
What state are you in, and what city? I'd like to know..so...i can help you...better
>>
>>33390745
1) Ask your local gunshop or a lawyer, not /k/

2) Ask your local gunshop or a lawyer, not /k/

3) Ask your local gunshop or a lawyer, not /k/

4) Ask your local gunshop or a lawyer, not /k/

5) Ask your local gunshop or a lawyer, not /k/
>>
>>33390745
Not sure about the first 2 but:

3. Maybe technically not but safer not to fuck with it.

4. That is quite thoroughly illegal.

However for the above two its not like they do background checks at most ranges and public lands after the mandatory penis inspection, so basically don't get caught and pray that she doesn't accidentally shoot someone/some retard there fucks up enough to get emergency responders involved and they get her name.

Playing with fire though and illegal so I have to advise against it on this sulayman calpahate wax recording enthusiast phone book but its your asses on the line not me.

Number 5 depends on the state and how much time and money you are willing to throw at it. They make it a fucking hassle but that is mostly to deter poorfags from voting.
>>
>>33390789
> Ask your local gunshop

Literally the last place to go for solid advice on basically anything
>>
>>33390745
Check your state laws. That's the only way to be sure. Some states define possession as actual physical contact. Some states define it as simply "control". The felon probably wouldn't have an issue at the range provided she doesn't fire or actually hold any of the weapons. If you just took her to watch, I doubt she'd be in trouble. Now the pistol at her house, based on what I have found, has more to do with her knowledge of the weapon being there rather than its actual presence. If she knows it's there then she could get in trouble. Again, check your state laws.
>>
File: 1490114234418.jpg (36KB, 639x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490114234418.jpg
36KB, 639x666px
>>33390745
1. No, possession is 9/10ths of the law.
2. See 1
3. No
4. Absolutely fucking yes.
5. Call your attorney and give him the rundown, only the court can answer this.

Good luck.
>>
>>33390789
>local gunshop not being worse than /k/
you might as well tell him to ask a police officer
>>
>>33390802
Even buying a gun. Haha.
>>
>>33390745
FInd an actual lawyer
>>
>>33390745
>lovely lass
>48

How's it feel to be eskimo brothers with like 100 men?
>>
>>33390857
It feels like reality.
>>
>>33390765
could there not be a federal law that doesnt specifically prohibit it, but a statelaw that specifically does?
>>
>>33390745
I'd really talk to a lawyer instead of us. Seriously.
>>
>>33390757
Wtf are you on?
>>
>>33390745
don't listen to these nogun faggots. ur good senpai
>>
>>33390886
No

>>33390921
Peyote
>>
>>33390857
>muh pure maiden anime fags

literally the worst
>>
>>33390857
Ask your dad.
>>
Felon with restored gun rights here. What state? Yes she could get in trouble by just being around firearms right now. And possibly you because you know she's a felon.
>>
>>33390982
I've never watched anime famalam
>>33391038
He never fucked your mother anon, he wouldn't know.
>>
>>33390857
you try on a pair of shoes before you decide to buy, don't you?
>>
Than/k/s for all the responses. I have happy hour drinks with my lawyer once a month, but that won't be for another week or so. I'll quiz her about it then, and report back here.

She does not live in the state in which the "crime" occurred. I think that it will be fairly expensive, and extensive, to return to that state for the period of time it will take to file for restoration of rights. So much, in fact, that it might be almost as worthwhile to appeal the conviction altogether.

I'm not really too concerned about 1&2. I offered 3&4 only as a "How far can we push this?" thought exercise. I'm sure it's not very far.

Regarding the miles on the chassis, it's not a consideration for me. Or her.
>>
>>33391186
>Regarding the miles on the chassis, it's not a consideration for me. Or her.
Good man. Stay true. God bless. Godspeed.
>>
>>33390745
Probation changes everything. This is a question for a lawyer.
#1 couldn't say without knowing the terms of her parole
#2 not so long as the firearms are on your person
#3 Yes, that is a possibility.
#4 She is absolutely NOT allowed to do that.
#5 depends on the state
What state are you in? Even antique firearms may not be an option on parole, though.
>>
>>33390745
Lawyer here.

Is she pretty? Could you post a picture?
>>
>>33391463
Yes, she is quite pretty.

I could, but I won't.
>>
>>33390745
Yeah she can get fucked for being around you if you are armed and don't take her to range.
>>
>>33391960 answer the question or no one can help you >>33391424
>>
>>33390745
She cannot be in a dwelling where there are firearms. End of story.
>>
>>33392223
That's patently false.
>>
>>33392309
You want advice but can't even provide even a little background in order to be helped. What state are you guys in and what state did her felony(s) occur?

It's possible even you can get in trouble for having her around you and your firearms.
>>
File: badbrochure (1).jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
badbrochure (1).jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>33392364
I'e learned enough from the thoughtful relpies to this thread that I can pursue the matter in greater detail with my attorney.

Thanks, though!
>>
File: TargetGirl.jpg (1MB, 1254x1768px) Image search: [Google]
TargetGirl.jpg
1MB, 1254x1768px
>>33392495
*replies

Note to self: Invent new snack food called "Relpies".
>>
>>33390745
>lass
Lmao, tip that fedora harder. Hope she eats you alive.
>>
>>33392309
No, it's not. That can be a condition of parole.
>>33392495
She is not going to get her rights restored. That's a thirty year process. Pretty much all states ban felons from possessing firearms much more strictly than the Gun Control Act. Here in PA you literally cannot even have a black powder muzzle loader or a hunting license, even for bow hunting.
>>
File: 1489492943176.jpg (189KB, 928x928px) Image search: [Google]
1489492943176.jpg
189KB, 928x928px
>>33390745
yeah, its all legal, im a 5 star attorny general. If i were you, id give her my pistol to hold while we went back to my place, then for a drive later on, and if shes up to it, the range. The thing is, its probably best you get it all on tape, especially shots of her holding and shooting it. Also, get some close ups on her face, and a time stamp would work best. Now listen closely, this next part is crucial to the operation, show the video to her parole officer. Little known fact, all parole officers love to see their "patients" re-inttegrate back into society. So a clip of her daily life otta cheer him up. Gl!
>>
>>33390745
>51 years old and asking 4chan for legal advice.
Push yourself away from computer and stay put until your caretaker arrives.
>>
File: -1433937267038.gif (2MB, 436x180px) Image search: [Google]
-1433937267038.gif
2MB, 436x180px
>>33390745
> 1 - Am I putting her at risk of violating the terms of her release by staying overnight at her place with my pistol?

No, as a convicted felon she cannot own, use or even handle a firearm but doesn’t preclude her from having a gun owning boyfriend or family member at her home or visa-versa.

> 2 - Same as #1, but if I ride in her car?

No, same as above.

> 3 - Would she be at risk for violating the terms of her release by going to the range with me?

Technically no, as she wouldn’t be using a firearm but why risk it?

> 4 - Expanding on #3, if she shoots at the range?

Yes, she cannot own or handle firearms.

> 5 - Since she is a one-time, non-violent offender, is there a decent likelihood that she can have her rights restored if she completes her sentence (including restitution) without incident?

If it was state conviction, she could get her 2nd Amendment rights back (hire a lawyer after her probation runs out) but if it was a federal felony, forget it.
>>
why not ask her parole officer or the local cops? surely they know exactly what's up.
>>
>>33394531
>hi yeah i'm asking about breaking several state and federal laws
>yeah no i just want to get as close as possible to the line
>yeah no you don't need to pay close attention to us
This is the part where the parole grunt groans, both at you making them do work and at feeling that they now need to do something before you do something stupid.
>>
>>33392646
I got my rights restored in 5 years at no cost without a lawyer. From the moment I started my restoration process it took 60 days plus another 30 waiting for my ccw permit.
>>
>>33394491
>but if it was a federal felony, forget it.
Embezzlement...
If it involves banking/investments, gonna go with a Federal charge. Financial institutions don't fuck around when it comes to making your life fucked if you dick with their money.

OP: As you thankfully figured out, your lawyer is your only answer
>>
>>33390745
If she goes to a judge and does something like a bunch'a years without so much as a traffic ticket then she COULD get a judge or some other representative of the law to sign a piece of paper that would expunge her felony conviction for certain non violent offenses. There HAVE been cases of such a thing, but I'd have her talk to a lawyer, other than that, check your state laws on convicted criminals and firearms, though by federal law, unless she could do such a thing, since she has been convicted of a felony offense for which she could have served one year or more in the pen, she is prohibited by the gun control act of 1968 from owning or possessing firearms or ammunition.
>>
>>33391124
Not if the shoes are felons. Have some god damned respect for yourself.
>>
>>33390745
2 words: Umarex Hammer
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.