[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confederate guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: whitworth.jpg (37KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
whitworth.jpg
37KB, 848x477px
Southaboo here. MAsshole who realizes the Confederates were in the right and that the Union killed American ideals and were the first step on the road to complete violation of the Constitution.

What guns best represent the Confederacy? Whitworth rifle was pretty much used exclusively by Confederate forces to my knowledge, and was the "first" sniper rifle.
>>
You want a loser gun?
>>
>>33390617
1853 Enfield Pattern Musket
>>
>>33390617
>Southaboo here. MAsshole who realizes the Confederates were in the right and that the Union killed American ideals and were the first step on the road to complete violation of the Constitution.
Of legalized slavery. A practice that is in direct violation with the tenets of the Constitution because >muh states rights despite most pro-slavery LARPfags flipping their shit about KKKalifornia's firearm laws as infringement upon God-given rights protected by the Constitution.

You're a fag.
>>
>>33390661
If slavery was in violation of the Constitution why did the founding fathers permit it?
It is clearly not unconstitutional, in spite of your interpretation of the constitution.

I don't agree with slavery, the major issue is the tyranny of Lincoln and the destruction he caused to America.
Also, if blacks wanted freedom THEY should've fought for it. This was the first gibmedat in history.
>>
>>33390661
This is a shit-tier comment. Slavery was specifically legal under the Constitution until the 13th Amendment was passed. You can say that slavery was always morally wrong if you like, but unconstitutional? No way. Protip: The Constitution of the United States is not and never was meant to be a substitute for an individual sense of right and wrong.

Anyhow, I'm going with the LeMat, especially now that Westworld has made it more popular.
>>
>>33390735
>specifically legal

You're making a shaky argument for "legality by omission", which I personally would negate by saying it specifically protects all people. But ofc then you'd (royal use lad) say that blacks arent people, and at that point the conversation is just a circle jerk.
>>
>>33390750
see >>33390689

Also, you should really read up on slave rebellions man. Black Americans often fought and died trying to get their freedom, and that includes in the Civil War.

And saying that blacks getting legal freedom is a "gibmedat" is inconsistent with both historical and modern examples of that phrase.

Let me know if you're actually interested in some references for attempts at emancipation previous to the CW.

>>33390617
>and was the "first" sniper rifle.
Nope, that would be the Kentucky Long Rifle, used during the American Revolutionary War.
>>
>>33390617

Actual southerner here.

Keep /pol/ tier slavery apologies outta my gun board.

Talking about confederate guns is fine though.
>>
>>33390689
>If slavery was in violation of the Constitution why did the founding fathers permit it?
Because the Democrats who made themselves rich through slave labor would have never collaborated with the abolition minded members of the Conventions in order to rebel against a system that they directly profited from.

>If slaves wanted freedom then they would have fought not be slaves
They did. They were caught or killed when they ran away and slave rebellions were always crushed because what the fuck is a bunch of slaves going to do?

>>33390735
>lol niggers aren't people so they don't have access to the God-given rights protected by the Bill of Rights
Even the 3/5ths Clause states that free blacks deserve equal representation, faggot.

>>33390750
It's shaky, but there is stuff like the Fugitive Slave clause.
>>
>>33390632
Most people like the M16A1 and Mausers.
>>
>>33390632
Well, Mausers are pretty popular.
>>
>>33390785
Nice to see fellow dixies with a good head on their shoulders.

Anyway, back on topic, >>33390617 OP I dont really think you can find a single or even pool of guns that "represent" the those states; as the consensus is that they're well represented by the extreme diversity of weapons used by the commoners who rose up to protect their supposed right to property.

>>33390799
>>33390816
wow what a roast
>>
The confederates knew their guns were shit and used captured TRUE AMERICAN tech whenever it was feasible to do so. They thought the henry rifle was gypsy magic.

What kind of dingus cheers for "team let's buy and sell other human beings" anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.