[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtual Brandishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: 20170322_095234.jpg (118KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_095234.jpg
118KB, 800x1067px
>Show up to work feeling like shit
>Supervisor watches me cough and wheeze like a moron for 10 minutes and almost walk into a door
>Sent to sick call and put on 24 hour quarters
>Text wife I'm being sent home and bringing drugs
>Show up, pass out
>Wife gets the idea of ambushing my dick in my sleep to make me feel better
>Decides to post on Whisper about "riding the flu out of hubby" because the more likes you get must be a pretty big fucking deal or something
>Melanin-enriched individual listed as being 2048 miles away starts spamming messages
>Lemme see your tits
>Can I show you my dick
>You wanna b shared gurl lemme be your daddy
>Tells him to fuck off
>He says he'll find her and show her what she's "been missing out on" and tie me to a chair while he does it
>I'm still unconscious
>She gets the bright idea to pull my CZ75 out of my nightstand and send a pic of it with the slide back and a round in saying "coon fuck off"
>He loses his shit "now u made me mad sewer bitch"
>Starts ranting about how girls prefer the BBC and we're outnumbered by them and he's gonna piss down our throats and cut our heads off when he finds us
>Wife laughs, blocks dindu, wake me up, mounts dick, tells me story

And now I sit, head full of sinus spray and Mucinex, wondering just what shit hole country you live in from 2048 miles away for a white wimmen and a gun selfie to make you lose your shit.

And what are the odds this fucktard could actually track us down.

>And yes, she decided to stop using Whisper and other anonymous chat apps after that
>>
fascngitng
>>
>>33390414

Well though I'm pretty sure you aren't even still in the US past 2000 miles I do wonder if there's any form of legal trouble we could get into.
>>
>>33390387
I'm missing a connection.

How was he messaging her? Facebook or something?
>>
>>33390493

Whisper app.
>>
File: Guana_Defense_Forces.jpg (3MB, 2880x1930px) Image search: [Google]
Guana_Defense_Forces.jpg
3MB, 2880x1930px
>>33390493
She's fucking him on the side.
>>
>>33390387
this whole thing made me laugh

>>33390472
european detected. this nation is bigger than you know
>>
>>33390564

>Look mom, I said it again!
>>
>>33390387
I wanna be in the screencap
>>
>ambush my dick
Oh I wish
>>
File: 1407892797705.png (672KB, 926x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1407892797705.png
672KB, 926x1518px
>>33390387
>ambushing my dick

All is fair in love and war.
>>
>>33390523
well that's good she stopped using that app.

I doubt that a dindu could track down a person that way, nor would he have the initiative to do so.

So you're fine. Just seemed like a guy who was butt hurt when he got rejected and defensive when he got his feelings hurt.
>>
>>33390387

Wait let me get this straight

>Nigger texts someone implying rape and shenanigans
>Gets a gun pic back and called a coon
>Nigger's first impule is to further threaten someone who has demonstrated they are armed.

Is this normal or brain damage from too many crack rocks?
>>
>>33390387
>ambushing my dick
POIDH
>>
>>33391013

>POIDH

Wut
>>
why is your wife on Whisper in the first place you fucking faggola
>>
>>33391316
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
You just came across a /pol/ poster
>>
>>33391731

>It's more like a /pol/ poster found them and flase flagged as a nigger instead of a nigger just doing normal nigging

The denial is real.
>>
>>33390387
your wife lied to you. i'm not sure about what, i'm not saying she lied about anything in particular. but your wife lied.
>>
>>33391731
this. POC are the most respectful people on the planet. every one of them is a feminist so they would never even think about treating a woman like that
>>
>>33390564
>>33392275

Smells like virginity and /r9k/ all of a sudden.
>>
>>33390387
What the fuck is a whisper?
Why the fuck is your wife using it to advertise your sex life?
Why the fuck is your WIFE talking to niggers on the internet??
You sound like a total cuckold m8.
>>
>>33392299

>>>/pol/
>>
>>33392325
So we can't say "cuckold" on /k/ anymore?
Just explain this shit to me. The fuck is a whisper and why is your wife using it to beoadcast intimate details about your relationship? I'll assume the nig just showed up, since he was so hostile. Answer the questions OP.
>>
File: windows.png (105KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
windows.png
105KB, 255x239px
>>33390387
You should take the chat logs to the police, tell them some coon is threatening to invade your house, tie you up and rape your wife.

When the police track him down, they'll probably have to shoot him.
>>
>>33390472
Seattle to denver is 1000 miles. Country is probably longer than 3k miles
>>
>>33393203

Huh, neat.
>>
>>33390387
>Starts ranting about how girls prefer the BBC and we're outnumbered by them and he's gonna piss down our throats and cut our heads off when he finds us

Stop posting your interracial virtual cuckold fantasies on /k/. This sounds like it was taken directly from a /pol/ BBC spam post.
>>
>>33390387
why are you married to trailer trash anyway?
>>
>>33393260

>He thinks nigs don't actually talk like this
>>
File: consider the following desu.jpg (139KB, 1448x916px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following desu.jpg
139KB, 1448x916px
>>33392299
>>33392391

Whisper is an app where you post shit and people can see it based on your location. It's like Yik-Yak except with picture backgrounds.

It's anonymous unless you're stupid enough to post personal info, and you can post in themed groups with your Location turned off so no one can pinpoint where you are.

One of my ex girlfriends used to do the same shit OP's wife was doing; posting about how we were going to fuck so strangers could upvote and go "bruh awesome XD" without actually knowing who or where we are/were.

And OP isn't an isolated incident; pushy niggers and other minorities send messages demanding nudes all the time just like Kik and Snapchat as if they're entitled to all the white wimmens in the world.

>>33391731
>>33393260
When did /k/ become infested with people who unironically believe blacks are incapable of doing wrong and it's all a conspiracy to make them look bad? Holy shit
>>
>>33394720
>When did /k/ become infested with
I don't think they really believe that. I'm fairly sure they're doing it as an easy way to get (you)'s.
>>
>>33394786
this. i'm deathly afraid of running out of (You)'s and not being able to post no more
>>
>>3394805
Thanks.
>>
>>33394720
I don't think ther incapable but neither are whites, Latinos.

When 4chan posts they make it sound like white people are god send and us latinos and blacks are hell on earth.
>>
>>33394892
>When 4chan posts they make it sound like white people are god send and us latinos and blacks are hell on earth.
Well...
>>
>>33394857
i missed it what was it
>>
Maybe if your wife wasn't an attention whore she wouldn't be treated as such. What the fuck did she expect? Likes and "You go Girl"s? Also, brandishing a weapon on the internet is as scary as threatening to beat someone up on the internet.
>>
File: americuck niggerball.png (343KB, 648x489px) Image search: [Google]
americuck niggerball.png
343KB, 648x489px
>>33394892
>let me just reiterate they aren't perfect because everyone else isn't either.
>The jihad is not that bad because do you remember the crusades?
I think there is a moral fallacy that exactly describes the way you argue.
Can't really remember which one though....
>>
File: kek~01.jpg (91KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
kek~01.jpg
91KB, 459x612px
>>33395005
>>
>>33390387

>decocker

Why do you have bad taste?

Get a normal one and send it to CGW.
>>
>>33390387
>Woman's unquenchable thirst for attention, has brought drama/danger upon herself and her partner
Really got my almonds snapping around. The fuck does she need some stupid app like that for? Goddamn women are retarded, it's like if you wanna get yourself killed fine, don't involve other people tho. Your wife's a dumb twat OP, I'm sure this won't be the last stupid situation you end up in.
>>
>>33390387

Also, guys who talk this way about their sex lives online are late blooming cringe lords with fat wives.

Evidence: it was a black guy messaging her because she looks like the typical white LaShondra
>>
>>33394924
Anon just missed a 3 in the post number is all
>>
>>33394892

>they make it sound like white people are god send and us latinos and blacks are hell on earth.

There is literally almost no white crime in America, and what little there is is inflated by pale-ass spics mis-identified as white.

You are the scum of the planet. Deal with it.
>>
>>33394892
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

>36% of homicides
>12% of population

Around blacks never relax.
>>
>>33395423
By that logic you might want to hide your booty hole from every white guy then, cus thems some rapinist dudes

Also, I like how every white person likes to gloss over the much higher rates of white women in prisons, does this make black women superior???
>>
>>33395509

>White women in prison

>"Ms. Espinoza is a 5'6'' Hispanic female convicted o-:
>"No, no, yo so el gringo. I white, I white. You raciss."
>"Oh I'm sorry ma'am please don't sue me. Ms. Espinoza is white. Book her and put her in Block C."

>Implying this doesn't account for 90% of all "White" women in prison
>>
File: 1490156528006m.jpg (115KB, 807x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490156528006m.jpg
115KB, 807x1024px
>>33395509
Actually when you look up rape stats they show a very different picture. Especially when it concerns interracial rape. I encourage you to look those statistics up for white man - black woman and black man - white woman rape. It's in the thousands vs <10 each year. That's reality for you. Now consider the difference between the amount of blacks and whites around and you will understand what the problem is about. Those absolute population numbers influence prisoner numbers as well btw. I firmly believe this and many other things need to be rectified as they weren't always like this. Take the path of the /pol/ack and the /k/lansman and see to it that it stops.
>>
>>33395562
Sure, if you use statistics as facts when it suits you, only then to turn around and say said facts are false. You can't have it both ways anon, either accept it for what it is or stop using it in your argument
>>
>>33395509
you're literally retarded
9/10 I fell for the bait
>>
>>33395614
fuck that shit

rapists go after easy targets, it isn't my fault or problem that white women are weak, frail, and rely to heavily on male intervention. What I'm supposed to feel bad that a black chick would fuck majority of skinny white rapists?
>>
>>33395655
It isn't that black women fight off white rapists constantly so much as it is black women are mostly obese and hideous so that no one wants them.
>>
>>33395391
Unlike u I actually leave the house I live in da hood I know whites blacks n latino dat be thuggin.

U obviously live in the suburbs or some lame ass part . I bet your no guns also.
>>
>>33390472
2048 miles is easily still within the US.

He's gonna rape both of you.
>>
>>33395509
Please link me the stats that indicate white men commit rape at a significantly higher rate than african american men. not to even open up the whole can of whos more likely to commit interracial crime(pro tip: most races fuck with each other, unless the victims white.)
>>
>>33395990
Type in "prison population by race" into google, it is literally the first thing there.

49% white women
23% black women
>>
>>33396012
That doesn't specify non-Hispanic white women. And even if we accept those numbers, white women are still under-represented compared to their numbers in the total population while black women are over-represented.
>>
>>33396012
wasnt asking about female prison populations. i was asking about rape. secondarily, if 49% of the female prison pop is white, while 23% is african american, and african americans make up roughly 1/8th of the population while whites make up just approximately 7/10ths, then which race is over represented in the prison pop?

well, let me walk you through it in a very easy way.

adjust .49 for percentage of pop by dividing by .7 yielding a figure of .7

adjust .23 for percentage of pop by dividing by .125 yielding 1.84

adjusted for population, african american females are 2.5x more common than Caucasians.

Math, real simple stuff for those evil white folks.
>>
File: 1490236024682.jpg (93KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1490236024682.jpg
93KB, 644x644px
>>33395655
You're right, blacks aren't inherently more likely to rape than whites. There's no difference between the two races but skin color, after all we're all one race: the human race. Two populations separated for 40,000 years should be expected to seamlessly integrate because everything is a social construct and evolution magically stops at the neck.
>>
>>33394720
Thank you for enlightening me on the latest retardery the phone jew has rolled out, kind anon. I have lost all connection to normies and play with guns and chainsaws and a backhoe all day, so these things escape me more and more. I would rather get a sensible person's description than google it and get (((marketing))) bullshit
>>
>>33395758
Are hi-points considered guns?
>>
>>33397516
No, HiPoint makes pistols and carbines only. They don't make shotguns and have been out of the battleship armament game for decades.
>>
>>33391002
Nah, isn't it obvious he didn't finish first grade.
>>
>>33390741
My wife does it to me all the time. Of course, I pretty much ambush her tits all the time too.
>>
>>33391002
Just face-saving, like the original rape threat was in the first place. Basically all chest-beating because he got shot down when he was hoping to get some win-pics instead.
>>
>>33395005
>What the fuck did she expect? Likes and "You go Girl"s?
I'm pretty sure that was exactly what she expected.
Also some requests for tits but she might have been in the mood for some attention. She laughed off the rape threats so she doesn't sounds like she can't deal with negative reactions.

>>33395391
>There is literally almost no white crime in America
WEW LAD
>>
>>33390387
>OPSEC
>>
>>33395655
This is why I lament the fact that slavery was ever abolishesd
>>
>pasty microdick 4chinner makes up story
>thinks people will buy it

Man you're desperately compensating on a hidden wing chun master website, how pathetic can you get?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.